Would You?

Story Info
Common guy talk turns into more
1.2k words
3.49
27.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you rather be gay and rich or straight and poor?" asked Kyle.

As high school boys, we all replied with an enthusiastic, "Straight and poor!" I don't know how it always gets to this no matter what the subject. We end up asking Would You questions and it always ends up bizarre.

A pretty good question hit me. "Would you eat a guy's ass but the reward would be you could fuck ANY girl in the world with no bad consequences? Celebrities included!"

All my friends shot it down immediately. I am not gay by any means but I felt that it would be gay to not go through with it. I argued my case but homophobia runs strong within high schoolers. I was comfortable with the fact that I was a straight man that I would no doubt eat a guy's ass to be able to pick up any woman I wanted.

I wondered about the question throughout the day and when I got home, I took my usual half hour nap and had the strangest dream.

I was in a windowless room with nothing but a bed in the middle. A man appeared in a puff of smoke that scared the hell out of me.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I asked in shock.

"Woah calm down dude." The man told me calmly. "I'm a genie. A special kind. I go around listening to men's conversations about who would do what to obtain something. I then bring men who are deadset on doing their punishment for their reward. 99% of the time, i'm giving men riches in return for watching them eat 10 year old food, swallow thumbtacks, and do other painful things. I'm in the mood to shake things up so I'm gonna grant you the power to fuck any woman in the world if you eat my ass."

My dream self was functioning different from how I would normally react so I indifferently said, "Sure why not."

He pulled down his pants and I got to doing it but I'm gonna skip that since this isn't a gay male story.

I awoke sitting up and said, "What the fuck" to myself. I've never had a sex dream with a guy in it. But dreams are just dreams. Stupid conversation must've caused it.

I went to school the next day and felt different. Like I had a newfound energy. I sat down in class with my friends and the conversation turned to the Would You questions like always.

"Would you punch a teacher to fuck Mia?" asked Greg. Mia was one of the hottest girls I have ever seen. She was latina and white and had an amazing ass and perky C tits. She was nice but she was the type of girl to never bother with guys.

"Damn I would fuck the shit out of her" I thought to myself. She sat in the front of the class and turned around to look at me. I looked away to not seem creepy, only to see her walking to me out the sides of my eyes.

She smiled and grabbed my hand and said "Come on, cutie."

"What's going on??" I asked.

She smiled and said, "We're gonna fuck" out loud for the class to hear. The whole class was giving words of approval. Even the strict teacher gave me a thumbs up. I was shocked and in disbelief. I asked her if it was a prank. She then responded by pulling up her bra and placing my hand on her tit. I was still shocked by everybody's response due to the fact that they were sitting there smiling.

Then it hit me...

"THE GENIE WAS REAL!" I shouted inside my head. This explained why Mia was acting like this and why everyone was responding positively. My question included that you would not have any bad consequences if you went through with the dare. I was in disbelief. I tried to wake myself but soon found that this was really happening.

Although I wouldn't be looked upon badly for fucking Mia in front of all my classmates, it still creeped me out. So I asked the teacher, "Hey can I go fuck Mia somewhere?"

"Yes, of course! You should just take the day off. Go to the front office." he replied with a chipper attitude.

I had never been to the front office, but I did wanna take the day off so I went. I was greeted by the receptionist who was a milf. After getting signed out of school, I thought, "Damn I would fuck her if I wasn't busy right now."

She then asked me, "You want me to tag along?"

My reaction was shock and happiness in one feeling. But being a virgin, I wanted to gauge my sexual stamina first before going full threesome.

"I'll come for you later on" I replied while grabbing her ass and squeezing it.

We arrived at Mia's house. Her family was away at work. I was relieved because I couldn't handle anymore of the seemingly fake personalities of receive 24/7.

Mia undressed as soon as we got to her room and tossed me her soaked panties to show me her excitement.

"What you wanna do babe!" she asked with a big smile on her face.

My friends always raved about how good getting head is so I told her, "You can give me head to start."

She shoved me onto the bed and started pulling down my shorts. My 7-inch dick popped up ready as can be. She immediately went to work on my dick and gave me head that sent waves of pleasure throughout my entire body. I came within a minute onto her bed due to my inexperience coupled with some amazing head.

"What do you want now?," she asked.

I pulled her on top of me and started making out with her and made out with her tits too as she grinded her pussy on me. I grabbed my dick and positioned it at her pussy. She was a virgin but since anything sex related comes to me without negative consequences, I didn't have to go through bleeding or pain or any of the other virgin discomforts. She bottomed down on top of my dick and gave a huge moan of pleasure. She started riding me slowly while I massaged her ass. Then after she sped up, I felt her pussy start spasming on me as she moaned loudly. Her climax was so intense, she couldn't control her body completely. Seeing her like that pushed me over the edge and I came inside her.

She fell on top of me tired. I was tired too. "I wish we had the stamina to go at it for hours," I thought to myself. Then Mia and I caught our breaths immediately and we both felt recharged.

We went at it for several hours and we never got spent until I stopped wishing for more stamina. Her mom even brought us pizza to eat after sex. There was a note that said, "Good job! Hopefully I get to try you out soon! ;)"

I arrived home later on feeling happily spent. I decided not to recharge so I can relax with an after sex 'high.'

I layed down on my bed and wondered all I could do with this power. "I could fuck Kim Kardashian if I wanted to!" I exclaimed in my head. Seconds later I received a facetime call from an unknown number. I answered it out of curiosity.

I was greeted to some big tits on the screen. "When do you want these?" a woman's voice asked as the screen started to move up showing the face of none other than Kim Kardashian...