Would You?

Story Info
Would you peg yourself if told to?
1.2k words
4.32
51.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would you?

This question is being asked because, a week ago, we received a message on Facebook saying we should check our email for instructions because our lives were about to change.

Normally, I simply dismiss random messages, like this, from an online person who I don't know, but the name that showed up was Mistress Trudy. It's the same name my wife uses as a joke whenever things aren't done and there's no one to blame...'Trudy didn't get the dishes done...again', or 'Trudy needs to vacuum more than once a week', etc.

I don't really think it's from my wife, but the coincidence is too intriguing to completely dismiss it so I obligingly check my email.

Hmm, there's the email, as stated, with a subject line that reads, 'Do as you're told.' Who could pass that up? I have to see what's in the body of the email. Since there's no attachment, I figure there's no virus or other bad thing that can happen from reading it.

The first line says, 'I know you like pegging so I'm about to bring a great experience to your world.'

It's followed by the following, 'If your sex life has flattened out and you'd like to change it, send a text to 555-1212 stating you agree to do everything you're told. Nothing more, nothing less.'

Well, our sex life is flat and I do like pegging, but this is a total stranger! Still, there's nothing that says we'll be meeting in person. The only issue I see is my phone number could end up with a person I don't know, but it's available all over the internet anyway.

After sending my text, the waiting begins. I don't know if she'll respond in five minutes or five days. After the first hour, I'm getting suspicious that it's all a scam. After two hours, I'm sure of it so when the phone chirps, indicating I have a message at three hours, I nearly jump out of my chair.

'Go to your toy stash, I know you have one, and pick out your least favorite butt plug and insert it. Let me know when it's in place.'

I'm guessing the 'least favorite' part is to show me she's the Mistress and has power over me, but hey, who am I to second guess someone I don't know? With the plug in place, I text back 'plugged' and wait to see what happens next.

'Now, go to your movie collection and choose a video of men being pegged. I want you to watch thirty minutes of the movie and text me back. Do not touch your cock in any way.'

I watch thirty minutes of men being pegged, using several methods, and text back 'done' and wait for a reply from Mistress Trudy.

'Change to a vibrating plug, if you have one. Turn it on to a setting that keeps you rock hard and let me know when you're done.'

'Done' I sent back after a few minutes. I have the plug firmly in place and my cock is definitely hard!

'Put on a pair of your wife's thong underwear, a pair of sweat pants and a long coat. Go to the park at the end of Twelfth Street, walk to the back corner and look for the bench behind the trees and near the creek, I'm sure you'll know which one. Text me when you find the bench. Oh, and bring your lube.'

While I do occasionally go out of the house wearing my wife's thong underwear, I've never gone anywhere with a butt plug in place. Think of what the report for the insurance company and the hospital would say should I have a wreck...along with said injuries, patient has a butt plug inserted into his anus!

Oh well, I've followed orders so far so I might as well continue. The drive over to the park has to be the safest and most law abiding drive I've ever taken and I'm soon walking through the park trying to find the bench that's supposed to be in the back.

I walk the whole path, but I don't see a bench, then I notice a lightly worn path leading through the trees and toward the creek. After walking another one hundred yards, I see a bench sitting near the creek bank, slightly above the water. I figure this has to be the correct bench, but I know for sure after I walk up behind it and look it over.

Stuck to the boards of the bench is a bright purple, suction cup dildo. I'm guessing it's eight inches long and way too big around to fit in my ass, where I'm sure it's supposed to go! I'm standing here looking at it when my phone chirps, again.

'Pull your sweat pants down, remove the plug from your ass and lube the dildo.'

That's all the text says. It doesn't say I'm to sit on the dildo or anything else, only to lube it. I stand here for, what seems like, ten minutes, but is probably less than one, before I turn around and slowly lower myself onto the dildo.

As I thought, it's a lot bigger than anything I've ever put inside of my ass! I reach back to hang on to the bench as the dildo stretches my ass, but it's not actually getting any farther than the tip. I'm feeling self-conscious so I look around to make sure no one is watching when my phone chirps, again.

Leaning forward, but not getting off of the dildo, I look at the text on my phone.

'Relax and think about how nice it'll feel once it's in your ass.'

For a reason I don't understand, I text back 'Yes, Mistress.'

Leaning back, once again, I try to relax, but the thought of the dildo entering my ass is making my cock so hard and sensitive! I'm concentrating on that feeling when, all of a sudden, the dildo slides into my ass! Not far, but it's in...wow, what a feeling! I keep putting more weight on it and, soon, I can tell my coat is touching the bench.

Thinking that means the dildo is fully in, I relax my arms, only to sink a couple of more inches! Wow, I've never felt this full before! It's amazing! I have only a few seconds to think about it before I notice cum is pouring out of my cock. I haven't had an orgasm, exactly, but I'm sure cumming! Until now, I didn't know that was possible!

As if my body has a mind of its own, I'm soon bouncing up and down on the dildo as fast as I can. Every time I reach the bottom and feel my ass hit the bench, more cum leaks out of my cock. After only a few minutes, my legs are so weak I can't lift myself off of the dildo so I sit here, watching the cum leak out of my cock as it softens.

'I knew you'd like that. Now, get off of my cock and put the butt plug back into place before driving home. I'll send you more orders tomorrow.'

************

That was two weeks ago and I've done all kinds of things since then, but those are for another story.