Would You Believe...?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A champion's sperm was the traditional essence of power for child-bearing Amazons. Two helper girls were always licking my balls when Diana milked them dry with her lips twice a day. Her shiny and determined eyes were looking up at me as I shot long spurts into her mouth, and her belly was growing every day.

The other Amazons often also touched and kissed her baby bump, and then kneeled and added a long kiss to the dark bush between her legs. Sometimes they continued further with Diana laying down and opening her long legs wide and the other girl's head moving between them. The orgasms she got were truly a sight to behold, and often it was her mother who made her come the hardest.

I also got to meet many other superheroines when they were visiting Themysicra. Many of them were quite eager to get down on their knees, but I had to say I was saving it for Diana. I did meet some of them again later, after the baby had been born. It was certainly an experience to shoot all over Power Girl's face while holding her amazing tits in my hands, or watching Cassandra Cain's eyes widen and cheeks bulge when I fired into her mouth. She was my girlfriend at one time, which was pretty interesting. I shot one of the biggest loads of my life with her. I pulled out from between her legs at the last moment, and shot long strings of goo which hung off her black hair and perky nipples.

My daughter later got into the Justice League and saved the universe and a few other dimensions more than once, but that's a different story altogether.

12