Would You Enjoy This?

Story Info
Ready for a first-time experience.
849 words
3.76
46.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Indigo888
Indigo888
16 Followers

Well it is something I have been fantasising about for far too long, a cock stiffening at the thought of what it can do to me, an appetite which, once aroused, will insist on satisfaction.

I suppose I have been waiting for somebody to realise that I am available, to take control and to enjoy himself with me without asking so I can retain the pretence of reluctance. But clearly I will have to seduce, to offer not just a passive mouth, but to entice and excite. And at the end my pride will be gone, the knowledge that it was I who offered this, who wanted this, who begged for it, as I watch you fasten your trousers casting hardly even a look of appreciation back at me. Of course I have been too easy to earn your respect.

Stiil, I do not think of myself as gay. Is that exciting to you? That it would be my first time, that I might be reluctant when the time comes, that you might be turning a straight male into one that will then be available to you when you wish?

You asked whether I would like to suck your cock. When I answered 'Yes, once I had learnt how to make it stiff', you asked how I would do that.

Well I would start will a few subtle and ambiguous touches, perhaps inadvertently brushing your crotch once or twice and giving you a glance to see the effect, demurely lowering my glance as you stared back at me. Then gradually my hand would linger longer until, at last, there was no doubting my availability to you.

Rather than rushing to take your prize, you might pretend indifference challenging me to earn your favour.

My fingers would begin to trace the slight lump in your trousers, circling it several times before delicately slipping into the fold of your flies searching for the top of the zipper. Slowly pulling the zip down, my smallest finger inside the growing opening teasing you as it goes. Then my hand feels inside, gauging the growing shape of your sexual arousal, perhaps another glance upwards silently seeking your approval, quickly lowered demurely in the face of your encouraging gaze.

Toying with the soft material of your pants for a while as your cock stiffens, my fingers then start to probe deeper, searching for the opening until they can push inside feeling for the first time the warm excited flesh of your expectant watchtower. Carefully guiding it out I kneel in front of you to plant a light kiss on its cap, just a hint of flicking tongue indicating what is to come before easing the thick shaft fully out until it stands erect and pulsating a few inches in front of my face. I cannot disguise my exhilaration at the sight of your magnificent manhood and kiss it again before leaning back to admire its size and hardness.

In an impatient gesture you place one hand on the back of my head pulling it down onto your cock. With the tip of my tongue I trace the fleshy ridge from its thick base up the shaft, lingering just under the cap where I flick it several times with the tip of my tongue thrilled at its quivering reflex and your groan of delight. Then, moving my lips up over the tip I pause to dribble some saliva onto your smooth cap, working around lovingly with my tongue, a delicious slurping sound further indication of the pleasuring within.

Sensing your growing excitement I place my lips fully around your cock and take the shaft slowly in, filling my mouth with your excited manhood. As I start to bob my head up and down I try to keep some space at the back of my throat so I can still breathe but, your desire now fully aroused, you lock both hands firmly around the back of my head and start to mouth-fuck me vigorously, plunging your cock ever deeper until I am choking.

My breathless struggles all to no avail I can only comply as best I can, revelling in the appetite that I have awakened, until at last, the aperture at the tip flares open shooting sperm until my mouth in sudden spurts, the first ejaculation splattering the roof and sides with globules of cum, the later more measured flow accumulating on my tongue.

When finally all is done you withdraw, warning me not to swallow. Instead commanding me to open wide so you can see the white sticky mess settled on my tongue, the pungent taste now beginning to pervade my mouth.

Eventually you give me permission to swallow your spunk and then leave me be. Though it is clear that you will have further use of me and I will not be able to refuse even when commanded to take my pants down and bend over ready for you to mount me from the rear and break me in as you please.

I want to be used by you, I can set no boundaries.

Indigo888
Indigo888
16 Followers