Would You Like to Dance?

Story Info
New bartender seduces divorcee on the dance floor.
838 words
3.95
73.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first night bartending at this trendy new bar. I had bartended before, but was still fairly new at it. They were quick to hire me because I'm "easy on the eyes". Men, and women for that matter, are constantly hitting on me whenever I go out. They thought I'd be good for business so I was given the job.

It was Friday night and the club was much busier than they had planned for. There was a hot new D.J. that was spinning lots of dance tunes. Everyone was out on the dance floor grinding together. And I was busy filling everyone's drink orders as fast as I could.

I had worn a short leather mini-skirt, along with an orange halter top that showed off my 36C cleavage. My long light brown hair was straight as usual. And I had a habit of playing with it because it was always in the way.

Suddenly I heard the D.J. call everyone out on the dance floor. He wanted to do some "sexy-dancing" as he put it. The bar cleared as everyone piled onto the dance floor. One guy stayed behind. I had seen him looking at my breasts as I was tapping beers. Now he was again staring at me. I gave him a nice smile as I walked up to talk with him.

His name was Ken. He was recently divorced, and he was kind of shy, as he put it.

I asked the other bartender if he minded if I took a quick break to dance. Since he didn't mind, I grabbed Ken's hand and lead him to the dance floor.

The dance floor was packed so Ken and I were quickly acquainted as our bodies pressed together. I could feel the bulge in his pants as he looked into my eyes.

I began to slowly move my body against his. I leaned into him, gently setting my lips on his neck, and giving him a soft kiss. I could feel his body tense up as I ran my hand down his back and grabbed his tight ass. I heard a soft moan escape his lips.

I could feel my pussy getting warm. The g-string I had chosen for the night toyed with my already swollen pussy. I thought I would explode.

The dance floor was full of warm, sexual bodies, as I brushed my hands over Ken's swollen cock. Looking into his eyes I undid the button on his pants and then slowly un-zipped them. He quickly looked around to see if anyone was watching. But we were in our own world. Everything was a blur, except for the sexual tension.

As I slid my hand into Ken's pants, he closed his eyes and arched his head back. His whole body tensed up. He was going to come already, I could feel it in his body. I removed my hand from his erect cock, and grabbed his hand. I took his hand and slid it under my short skirt, onto my sopping wet pussy.

Gently he began to rub my swollen clit as he moaned himself. Faster and faster he played with my cunt as I begged for him to fuck me. Suddenly he slid two fingers into my mound and began pumping me to ecstasy.

I pulled his hard cock out of his pants, exposing it for anyone around us to see. It was already oozing with pre-cum, so I dropped to my knees and began to lick it. I sucked his dick and just when he was about ready to blow his load, I stopped. "Not yet" I told him as I came back up to rub my rock-hard nipples against him.

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, as I felt his cock rub against my clit. "Fuck me" I told him.

Holding my weight up he slid his cock into my wet pussy and began to pump. "Oh God" I screamed as he pumped harder and harder. I braced my back up against the people behind me as he plunged deeper and deeper. I began to loose consciousness as he finally released his load into me with a deep growl escaping his lips.

As I slowly lowered myself back to the ground, I gave him a long passionate kiss. Then I bit his tongue as he pulled it from my mouth. "Thanks for the dance" I whispered to him as I pulled my skirt back down to cover my ass. "Maybe we can do it again sometime" I told him as I started to work my way back through the mass of bodies on the dance floor.

"I sure hope so" Ken said as he took his place back at the bar. "What was your name?" he asked me, obviously surprised by the evening's turn of events.

"Jade" I replied holding my hand out to shake his. "But you can call me Mistress Jade. And congratulations on your divorce" I said as I winked at him.