Would You Watch? A Forest Voyeur

Story Info
Walking in the forest, she spots a young man in a clearing.
902 words
4.16
12.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had, so far, been an exceptional summer in the Scottish Highlands, the forests looked resplendent in the mid bloom of July. The woodland floor was slowly gathering a thick and rich carpet of blaeberry, and the remnants of the harsh winter were but a distant memory.

Elle used this spot a lot for her high-speed walking, which was part of her highly successful attempt to get fit. The forest sat above the shores of Loch Ness, high on its northern edge. This was her favourite forest walk for many reasons, but most of all because nobody ever came here. That is why it was surprising to see anybody here at all.

Elle noticed the young man in the car park as she arrived. The binoculars, strung loosely around his neck and resting on his chest, indicated his passion for birdwatching. She watched him set off west on the circular route of the remote woodlands. Elle headed east, the sun breaking through the pine trees, bathing her face in warm light. Her spirits were high as she neared halfway, and the feeling of invasion caused by somebody else being 'here' forest had subsided.

Ahead she could hear noise in the forest, probably a fox she mused. She knew most of the sounds of the forest, and had always been an inquisitive person, so she looked for the source of the noise. Looking to her left she saw the young man with the binoculars sat down in a clearing below; thinking he must have spotted a rare bird, she stopped to see what he was looking at. He could not see her, but she had a clear view of him below.

He was sat on the grass, his white shirt tight against his strong body, and his knee length pale shorts highlighting his long-tanned legs. She was about to turn and leave, intent on continuing her summer stroll, when she saw the man begin to unbutton his shorts. "I really need to leave," she whispered to herself, but lingered a few seconds longer. Just long enough to see him lay back, arch his back, and slip his shorts down. She stayed hidden, trying to breathe gently so as not to alert him, as he then slid his pants down, revealing his obvious state of arousal as his long, thick, hard cock sprang out from his pants; the faint slap as it hit his stomach aroused her.

Should she stay hidden, watching, or leave him to his semi-naked nature afternoon? The dilemma was difficult, and if he had been able to see her then she would have carried on. From where she was, slightly above the clearing, there is no possible way he could see her, even if he looked in her direction.

She stayed, her eyes fixed on his hard-swollen cock, his hand now grasping it firmly as he slowly massaged the length of it in elegant rhythmic strokes. She felt her pussy become moist; the intoxicating erotic sight of this young man masturbating amongst the trees captivated her voyeuristic tendency.

She recalled living in a flat-share in London whilst working on a project for a Scottish renewables company. How one day she had come home to the sound of buzzing in the flat, the sound of her flatmate, Sonia, masturbating herself with one of those small clitoral vibrators. Sonia had her door partly open, and Elle had seen the lower half of her that extended beyond the wall. She had watched, briefly, as Sonia had pleasured herself, her shouts of 'yes, fuck my you dirty bastard,' had certainly turned Elle on. On that occasion she did not stay, and had quietly slipped out of the flat, coming back an hour later, Sonia none the wiser.

This time was different, and nobody could see her as her hand slipped below the waistband of her knee-length, pale yellow, cotton skirt, her fingers quickly finding her enlarged and gently tingling clitoris.

Watching his every move, she matched her self-massaging fingers to the movement of his hand on his thick cock, the red wet head of it glistening in the rays of summer sunlight. His hand moved faster, as did her fingers, her legs beginning to tremble. Oh, how she wished she could quietly walk down, step across his powerful hips, and lower herself down to him, pulling her white lace panties to one side and letting his now huge cock fill her wet and aching pussy.

There was no time; his hand moved faster, as did her fingers, his deep moaning voice matching the quiet yearnings of her own breath. Her whole body started to shake as the waves of orgasmic pleasure consumed her, heightened to ecstasy as he jerked and cried out as streams of hot white cum shot from his pumping cock onto his tanned stomach.

She quickly moved away as he turned her way, did he see her? Feeling weak legged, she quickly continued her route, checking behind to see if he had seen her, but nobody moved. She got back to the car in quick time; the man in the woods was nowhere to be seen. Her thoughts raced, the thought of how sexy it was, and a thought of how she desired to sit across his strong tanned legs. Before starting her car, she wondered if she should leave a note on his windscreen:

"Fellow watcher looking for mutual experiences."