Woulda Shoulda Coulda No More Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, I love it that you like this, it's so hot," she said, watching me intently.

My eyes moved back to my cock, watching it slide between her sexy heels. "My God, I could cum right now."

"Mmmm, you can if you want," she said, with a smile.

As I kept fucking her shoes, I imagined what it would be like to continue until I orgasmed, maybe stopping right before to finish myself off with my hand. That would be incredible! The thought of shooting my creamy cum between her toes, on the ruffles, and onto the arches of her feet, seeing it drip down the sides of her shoes...those images almost pushed me over the edge right there. But...not yet. I stopped myself and placed her feet back on the bed, then drew my cock back and forth lightly against the two soft ruffles and against her toes for just a little extra pleasure. She smiled up at me as I said, "As much as I could, and would love to cum right now, I'm not going to let myself. Not yet. There's too many other things to do tonight."

"Oh yeah? Like what?" she asked with an inquisitive grin. She pushed herself back away from the edge of the bed, and leaned back on her elbows.

I stepped toward her, placing one knee on the edge of the mattress and swinging my leg over her to straddle her thighs. I leaned in and our mouths locked passionately. Her lips were as full and invigorating as I always remembered, her tongue eager and lively, yet soft and sweet. Unlocking my lips from her mouth, I gently sucked at her chin and kissed down her jawline towards her ear. My lips caressed her sweet skin all the way down her neck, until I buried my face in her chest. She pushed her tits together with her arms and I lapped at her alluring cleavage. Her smell was exactly as intoxicating as I remembered. She put her hands on the back of my head to hold me close as I clutched her hair in my fist.

I sat back abruptly and placed both of my hands on her tits, the edges of her bra now peeking out from under the displaced neckline of her black dress. They felt soft and full beneath my strong hands. She moaned and smiled, and placed her hands on top of mine, giving a slight squeeze that encouraged me to do the same.

"God, you are so fucking sexy. More now than ever," I said, as our hands together worked her breasts. I could feel her nipples growing hard and pushing against her bra. Naked on top of her clothed body, my aching cock was so close to her mouth and even closer to her cleavage; my mind raced through the infinite possibilities of what could happen next.

"Having difficulty deciding what to do?" she asked, again, reading my mind. She giggled. "Do you leave it on? Do you take it off?"

I laughed, "How did you know?"

"You're so predictable, even after all these years." She smiled at me. Then she patted my naked thigh and said, "Here, I'll make the decision for you. Get up."

I swung my leg over her and stood, then suddenly said, "Wait, no. I know exactly what I want. Come."

I grabbed her hand, helped her up and led her back to where I started—where I stood before I was sidetracked by a certain sexy pair of footwear. The bathroom.

"Mmmm, yes. I like where this is going," she said, as we approached the doorway. I turned the light to its dimmest setting and opened the shower door. The tub had two steps leading up to its edge and a generous area to sit inside; I'd had my eye on that ledge since the first second I walked in the room earlier that day. I turned the shower on and hot water began to steam. I heard her shoes clicking on the bathroom floor as she approached me from behind, and I turned to face her.

For a second she stood still just a few feet in front of me. Then, she reached behind and slowly unzipped her dress and lifted it off, one shoulder at a time. With a slight tug at the front, it slid off of her body and down to the floor.

"Holy fuck," I whispered as I admired her in front of me. Her lacy black stockings stopped midway up her creamy thighs. She wore no panties. Her pussy was delicate and inviting, shaven bare and stunning in its absolute perfection, her dark pink rose petals soft and smooth like silk. My eyes devoured its captivating beauty.

I was entranced by her. I could have stared for hours if not distracted by her tossing her hair back as she pushed her chest forward and reached behind her back to unhook her lacy black bra. Our eyes met for a moment. She bit the corner of her lip and smiled then lifted both straps off of her shoulders, one at a time, slowly. Her bra fell to the floor.

"Wow," was all I could say.

She cradled her bare breasts in her arms, pushing them together slightly. They were just as perfect as I remember. Her nipples hardened eagerly in the cool bathroom air. She looked incredible.

She took a step toward me, and her heels clicked on the bathroom tile, snapping me out of my trance. I reached out and took her breasts into my hands, cupping them lovingly, her flesh soft to my touch. My thumbs brushed across her nipples.

She moaned as I took her bottom lip between mine, softly sucking her into my mouth. My hands moved from her sweet breasts down around to her ass, pulling her body into mine, pressing her plentiful tits against my chest, my hard cock pushing against her belly. With two hands, I grasped onto the fleshy underside of her ass, my fingers excitingly close to her asshole. I could feel the warmth radiating from her wetness. Reaching between us, she grabbed my firm cock, rubbing the drippings of my tip against her soft skin as she deftly worked it up and down.

"I want to feel your body wet," I told her, releasing my lips from hers. "These stockings need to come off."

"You do it," she said.

Excitedly, I sat down on the top step of the bath, the tile cold underneath my naked ass. She softly placed her foot on the step between my legs. I looked up at her and smiled, and placed one hand on the heel of her shoe, and then gently eased her foot out, heel first, then toes. She placed her foot on my thigh and as my hands glided up her leg toward the top of her stocking. She slid her toes towards my cock. I gasped. Wow! What a fantastic sensation, feeling her nylon-covered toes at the base of my cock. She smiled and playfully wiggled her toes a bit. I sighed and grabbed her ankle with one hand and my cock with the other. I pumped myself a few times, then let go and reached with both hands up to the scalloped lace top of her stocking. Dipping my fingers underneath, I pulled it down over her knee, kissing down her leg as I slowly exposed more and more of her soft creamy skin, over her calf, her feet, her toes, until it was totally off. She lifted her other foot and I did the same.

And then she stood in front of me. Naked.

"You look amazing," I said, breathily.

I stood, took her hand and we stepped into the shower. She shut the shower door behind her and as she turned, I assertively put my arm around her waist and pulled her to me. We held each other close and kissed deeply, the soothing hot water raining down on our embrace, washing over our bodies in a steady stream. She pulled away for second and reached down and grabbed the shower gel, and squeezed it generously onto her chest. I wasted no time in spreading it all over her body, my hands wandering excitedly over her wet skin, leaving trails of suds from her tits to her waist and onto her ass. I leaned in to kiss her neck, sucking the beads of warm water into my mouth as they collected on her skin. I reached behind her and slid my finger down between her ass cheeks until I found her hot pussy. I surprised her as I dipped the tip of my finger inside. She gasped. I nibbled on her neck and my finger lingered inside her for a moment, pushing and pulling, in and out, rolling circles inside her warmness, until it slid up to find her asshole. I moaned as I pressed against her taut rim.

"Mmmm. Fuck, yes, that feels good," she whispered as I rolled my finger around her tightness.

I turned her around, put my hands on her hips and pulled her body against mine. I grabbed my throbbing cock and slid it back and forth across her ass, wet and slick with suds. I placed my cock in between her ass cheeks and pressed them closed, enveloping me in her wet flesh. Slowly, I slid myself up and down in the sexy cleavage of her ass.

Hot water beat against my back. Cock nestled in between her ass cheeks, my hands slid onto her hips, roaming over her soft, wet body to her inner thighs, leaving streaks in the suds on her luscious curves. My fingers teased, daringly close to her sweet slit; her pussy smooth, freshly shaven just for me. So sexy. She moaned and turned her head back to me, lifted her arm and grabbed the back of my head, pulling my face into her neck. I kissed her shoulder and lapped at the water that dripped down her neck, sweetened by her skin. Reaching for her soapy tits, I cupped them, rubbing gently, her nipples hard under my fingers. I pinched them both, knowing how much she loves it. She pushed back against me; burying my cock deeper in between her soft, wet ass cheeks.

"Mmmm, I love this," I said as I looked down over her shoulder at her tits in my hands.

She moaned as my hands slid across her chest. I held her close, and she said, "So you keep teasing me and telling me you've had a plan for when you got me in the shower."

"Yes, I do," I said in between nibbles on her neck.

"Well, are you going to show me?" she asked. She reached behind and slid a hand up my thigh and underneath my balls.

"Well, maybe I've started already! You don't like this?" I kidded.

She giggled. "Well, this is nice, but I have a feeling I'm in for something bigger and better."

"How'd you guess?" We both laughed. I bent and grabbed the shampoo and conditioner bottles off of the ledge, opened the door and tossed them out onto the bathroom floor. I shut the door behind me, took her hands and said, "Sit."

"Mmm, I like where this is headed," she said. She settled on to the ledge and leaned back against the wall. I got down onto my knees, the hot water gently showering on my neck, and running down my back. Hands on her waist, I leaned in to kiss her. Her tongue brushed against my lips—warm and wet, soft. Sexy. An electric shock shot straight to every tip of my body. I gasped and sighed and let my mouth fall open. As her tongue continued to slowly roam outside of my mouth, what was first a shock turned to a tingle, spreading across my body like a match dropped in gasoline.

I kissed her chin, and down her neck to her chest. She grabbed the sides of her tits and pushed them into my face. My lips and tongue explored her deep cleavage. I took a turn on each nipple, sucking hard and pulling them into my mouth against my tongue. Sitting back, I took her ankles and guided her feet towards opposite sides of the shower, placing one on the door handle the other on the towel bar on the wall. She leaned back, her legs spread wide. Her pink pussy shaved smooth, glistening and beckoning to me, her ass puckered tightly below. I ran my hands up her wet legs, over her knees and up her thighs, settling on her waist. I smiled at her, seeing the anticipation in her eyes.

I leaned in and kissed the inside of her thighs. She let out a little sigh as my lips inched toward her pussy, my tongue lapping up tiny droplets of water on her honey-sweet skin. I stopped right where her leg meets her pussy, generously licking every inch. I made sure to tease her on both sides, breathing hot breath on her as my lips came daringly close to her radiant pinkness.

I looked up at her, her eyes lightly closed and mouth open, her left hand clasped on her breast. "Touch yourself," I told her. "I want to see your fingers on your pussy." I watched her right hand move down along her belly and over the smooth skin right above her pussy. She moaned as she pressed her middle finger on her clit. I did the same, reaching down and grabbing onto my hard dick, still smooth with the soap from her ass.

My face inches from her beckoning pussy, I watched her fingers, entranced, until she broke the silence. "Oh my God, what are you waiting for, just fucking lick me!" she begged, putting her free hand on the back of my head, pulling me towards her.

My mouth met her pussy, and I took her lips between mine. I could feel her body immediately relax, the tension of anticipation washed away as soon as she felt my mouth on her. I gently sucked her lips into my mouth. She tasted divine—warm and salty-sweet. I opened my mouth, parting my lips and hers, and plunged my tongue between her delicate rose petals. With a slight pressure I worked my tongue back and forth, and slowly down to the very bottom of her pussy. I drew my tongue along the entire length of her slit up to the very top, my tongue meeting her fingers as they rubbed her clit. I licked at her fingers as she touched herself. Hot. And from the sexy noises she was making, I could tell she liked it, too.

Up and down I licked her, pressure slowly increasing, coating her pussy with a thick layer of my saliva. Her fingers circled more and more rapidly the harder I pressed my tongue against her. I stiffened my tongue and pushed inside her, pulled back out, and plunged back in, fucking her pussy, hot with desire.

I looked up at her. A smile on her open mouth, hand on her breast, she was squeezing her nipple with her thumb and forefinger, pulling gently. Amazing. I pulled my tongue out, and circled her hole, slowly and deliberately, and worked my hand up and down my wet cock, sliding easily over the soapy suds, cautious not to make myself cum.

I slid my free hand up the back of her thigh, behind her knee, and pushed her leg back, lifting her foot off the shower door handle. She scooted forward and opened her legs even wider for me; together, we had fantasized about this so many times I'm sure she knew exactly what I wanted to do next. I leaned forward and my lips met the outside of her pussy, kissing further and further down, until right next to her tight ass. Oh my God, I could explode right now! Teasing her, I hovered over her pucker for a second, and then flicked my tongue back and forth against the wet, hot flesh between her ass and pussy. She moaned, and I kissed her fleshy ass cheek, cold from the shower tiles.

I paused, and let a thick layer of spit collect on the tip of my tongue. And then, I straightened my tongue and softly touched it to her asshole. Her legs shook; a chill must've shot straight through her body feeling my warm tongue on her most sensitive area. "Oh my God, mmm, yes, that's so good. More," she encouraged me in a soft voice, as if I needed encouragement. I moaned and pressed my tongue against her pucker, tasting the soapy water mixed with her juices. This was incredible. More and more assertively, my tongue roamed her asshole, circling her rim, flicking against it, rolling around its tautness under my stiffened tongue. Immensely turned on, I squeezed my throbbing cock; it took all of my self-control not to cum immediately while I licked her ass. I stretched my tongue flat, pushed against her rim and she immediately started to grind herself against my face.

"You like this?" I asked with a smile, in between licks.

"Use your finger!"

"Yeah?"

"Yes!"

Oh my God. "Inside you?"

"Yes! Now!"

Still on my knees, I straightened up and licked my middle finger. Her fingers rubbing fast circles on her clit, she looked ready to cum, so I wasted no time pressing my finger against her ass. I slowly but steadily pushed in until I could feel her rim opening for me. The tip of my finger slid inside, and her rim tightened immediately. She closed her eyes and moaned.

"More?" I asked.

"Yes, yes! All the way!"

I pushed my finger deeper into her hot ass, past my first knuckle. She moaned loudly, and I could feel her ass relaxing. I pushed in and pulled back slightly and slowly. I knew she was about to cum—her breathing was quickening, she was moaning with every push of my finger, and she begged me for more as her fingers moved faster and faster. I pushed past my second knuckle, my whole finger now probing deep inside her.

"Cum for me," I said. "I want to feel you cum on my hand."

She opened her eyes, and looked right at me. "Oh my God, I'm so close! It's so fucking good!"

I thrust my hips forward, wanting her to see my hand on my cock. "Look at how fucking hard you make me. Let me feel you cum! Cum for me! Give me your sexy fucking cum!"

I could feel her eyes on me and watched as her fingers worked herself right to the verge of her orgasm. "Oh my God, I'm going to cum, oh, yes, yes, yes, fuck!" She bucked her hips forward. "I'm cumming!" she screamed as she pushed herself over the edge. I stared into her eyes, and held my finger deep inside her ass as she thrust her hips back and forth, screaming with every jolt. Her hot juices flowed down over my finger and onto my hand.

I let go of her leg and gently placed her feet back in the tub. Her hands fell to her sides and she leaned back, her body relaxed and exhausted, a contented smile pursed her lips. Her chest rose and fell with every heavy breath.

"Need a break?" I joked.

"Mmm, not yet."

"Oh yeah?"

"We have to take care of you first," she answered. She smiled and raised her eyebrows as she nodded at my cock, still throbbing and ready to burst. "Come up here."

I knew exactly what she meant, because she's always known exactly what I want. She scooted forward and leaned her shoulders against the back wall. On knee at a time, I knelt on the ledge and straddled her. She pushed her tits together, her deep cleavage begged to be filled with my cock. I spit into my hand and rubbed it onto myself, preparing my dick for what was next.

"Mmm, yes," she said. "Do that again." Obligingly, I let a line of my saliva fall from my mouth, landing right onto the tip of my dick, pooling above the grasp of my fingers. "Let me see you rub it in."

I grabbed the base of my shaft with my other hand and squeezed. Blood rushed up to my cockhead, it throbbed as my fingers spread the warm saliva over the tip, and down the length of my shaft. I looked down at her hands on her tits, ready for me to cum all over them, as she looked up at my hand pumping my cock. This was so unbelievably hot.

She licked her fingers and spread her salvia in her cleavage, then asked, "Ready?"

I rubbed myself back and forth across her breasts, dipping the tip into her tight cleavage, and then against her hard nipples. My heart was racing, my breath growing shorter. "Oh my God, yes. Please, let me fuck your tits."

"Well, do it then." She relaxed her grip and opened her tits for me. I set my dick into her cleavage, warm and wet with water and sweat. She pressed her pillow soft breasts around me, lovingly engulfing my hard cock in her flawless flesh. Slowly at first, I began to lunge my hips back and forth, my cock sliding smoothly between her beautiful, perfect tits. I could feel her hot breath on the tip of my cock as it peaked out with every push. My body was on fire with desire. I shivered as she flicked her tongue out to lap at my tip.

"Mmmm, I love tasting you."

I exhaled sharply. "Oh my God, you are amazing." I placed one hand at the base of my cock, my fingers underneath my balls. I grabbed one of her breasts, gently squeezing, her nipple pressing into my palm.

"Squeeze my nipples," she ordered me. I took them both between my fingers, pressed firm with a slight twist.

"Mmmm, harder!"

I pinched them tighter between the tips of my fingers, pulling slightly. She smiled and moaned in appreciation.

Cum boiling inside me, I couldn't hold it in any longer. I had to finally explode. "I have to cum on you. Are you ready?"

"Oh my God, yes, I've been waiting! C'mon!"