WOW, I'm a Dominatrix Too!

Story Info
Second visit to sex club reveals small-town girl's nature.
7.2k words
4.38
21.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,777 Followers

Thanks to larryinseattle for editing.

*****

Here I am again at the door of the San Francisco sex club, Eros Unleashed. Last night blew my mind. It was my first time in one of these places. What an adventure for me, a 23 year-old small town girl from Idaho on my first company paid business trip to the big city. From the moment I woke up with my pussy still humming, I have been obsessing about the sexual delights I experienced. I couldn't wait to get back here to explore more. After last night, I know what to expect but that doesn't mean I don't have a flutter of nervous energy running through my body in a good way.

Yesterday, before my first visit I just trimmed my pubic bush but this morning, I shaved it off completely. What a new feeling, to run my hand over the smooth, soft skin of my girlie parts rather than the thick hair. I had been worried about what my girlfriends, gym mates back home might think if I came back from the big city with a bald crotch but to hell with it. I feel like a new, more alive and sexy girl.

My panties are different too. I went back to Victoria's Secret and bought a sexy thong with just a tiny triangle in the front that barely covers the camel-toe notch of my pussy and a string behind that hides deep between the cheeks of my ass. When I look at my bum in the mirror, it looks like I'm not wearing panties at all. Eros Unleashed has turned me into Ann Unleashed.

I also blew my budget on a new party dress. I want to turn heads when I go into the sex club. They charged me so much for what is simply a silver and black sequined, elastic, tube that shows every curve and dimple when I squeeze my long slim body into it. The cheeks of my ass look great in it and the crack is very visible. The dress is shoulderless and the hem is daringly high up my thigh. The salesclerk insisted that I should not wear a bra since my breasts are so firm and the material's tight elastic fit around my midriff gives a good lift to my tits. I just noticed that my hard nipples are showing through like headlights. When I was in the store, I guess I wasn't turned on like I am now. Oh well, the great people in the sex club are not shy about their bodies, why should I be?

I tried on a number of heels but I simply am not used to walking in them and I also really like dancing in the club. So I'm wearing the boring, purple low heeled shoes that I wore last night. I'll practice in heels around my apartment when I get back home. They would certainly make my long legs look a lot sexier. Then again, I would tower over most men with my six foot three inches added to with heels.

Power to the women is thing I am feeling tonight. Look out, boys, Ann is gonna ride you till the heat in my pussy is quelled.

As I walk up the stairs, I think wow, if the folks back home could see me now! I give the cutie in the booth my fifty dollar admission and go in. The place is as I remembered with the long bar on the right, the big dance floor with a number of high, small, round tables with high stools around. The DJ's booth is on the far side. This is Saturday so there are a lot more people than last night. A number of the guys are checking me out. I don't give them eye contact. Best to get a drink from ol' Dell the bartender to calm my nerves.

I look across the bar at my smiling, handsome, gay bartender. "Hi, Dell. How are you?"

"I'm all peachy keen, sweetie. Good to see you back."

"Couldn't stay away. This place is right up there with heroin and Chunky Monkey ice cream on the addiction table."

Just as I'm about to order a drink, a young, good looking man joins me at the bar and with a nervous, rather meek voice says, "Please Miss, please let me buy you a drink. I would be honored."

I saw no reason not to accept. "Sure, thanks."

He seems very shy and looks down at the floor rather than at me. He's dressed very nicely in a loose black satin shirt that is unbuttoned half way down the front, showing his sculpted, smooth pecs. He has what looks like a black leather dog collar around his neck with silver studs and a large ring for a leash. My father's German Sheppard has one just like it. He has a half a dozen piercings in each ear and a large stud below his bottom lip. He's wearing tight fitting black slacks around his slim butt. His belt is black with extreme pointed silver studs. I tower over him. The top of his head is barely to my shoulder. My guess is five-foot -four to my six -foot-three. Not a match made in heaven.

"No, no thank you. It gives me great pleasure to be of service." He bowed.

The way he emphasizes 'service' is a bit strange but he seems harmless. "My name is Ann. What's yours?"

"Thanks so much for asking. My name is Lowell but people just call me Lo." He still doesn't look me in the eye.

I put out my hand for him to shake and he grabs it softly with both of his and dips his head and kisses the back of my hand sweetly. Strange but somewhat endearing. But I don't think he is what I am looking for tonight.

"Thanks for the drink, Lo. But I am meeting someone here tonight." I try for the diplomatic retreat.

He is still holding my hand and looking down. "Of course. Yes, of course. I am totally unworthy to be with you. You are so magnificent, so big and strong and oh so beautiful. Let me just fade back and be just close enough to be of service whenever you need something, please. I promise to not intrude in any way. It would give me great pleasure to be your humble servant."

He looks at me with such a beseeching, needy look in his eyes, I can't turn him away. I feel a surge of power and control like nothing I have experienced with a man. This might add something new to my adventure here. This place has so many surprises. I'm here to dive in so, what the hell.

"Okay, Lo get me a shot of Tequila and a Cuba Libre." He tells Dell and I slam back the shot and take a sip of the sweet cold drink with my eyes closed. When I open them, Lo is no longer beside me. I see him about ten feet away just gazing at me with what looks like puppy-dog adoration on his face. True to his word, he is in the background. Hey, nice to have a fan club.

I scan the scene. There are about five couples at the bar chatting and about ten lone men looking about with eagle eyes at the women. Quite a few are hot prospects. I don't see Rick or the power couple, Michael and Catherine from last night. That's quite alright. It's going to be good to meet someone new. Or should I say new people. Last night showed me that pleasure comes with more than one person if one wishes.

The dance floor is fairly full with happy folks doing their thing to music that's throbbing loudly to a heavy beat. There is a group of sexy single girls giggling and having a great old time together. That's where I want to go but first I need to get my drink on. I look over at Lo and signal with my index finger for him to come over. He literally skipped over in double time.

"Yes, Madame, how can I be of service?"

"I need another tequila shot. Hell, make it two." He breaks out into a grin of pleasure then turns and frantically waves to Dell and gets me two shots of clear fire water. I down one with Lo standing holding my second. I pass him the empty and he waits for me to slug the other one down. When I give him that empty glass he bows up and down twice and puts the two on the counter. Then he rushes back to his spot over there where he was before. He has a look of pleasure like I just gave him a BJ or something. Wow. Nice to have a great looking young guy at my beck and call. I just had a flash that I wonder if I should bring him into the washroom to wipe my crotch when I finish my business on the toilet. Why do I think he would have that big grin when he finishes wiping my ass? Ann, stop that! What a nasty bitch you can be sometimes. He must obviously be what they call a submissive. Every action, expression on his face and everything he has said screams 'submission'. Hmmm, my mind reels with the possibilities. This place is full of new things.

I can feel a buzz from the alcohol and make a mental note to nurse my Cuba Libre for a good long time. The fun group of women dancing together is drawing me to join in. As I pass Lo, I hand him my drink to hold and walk on without saying a word. Over I go and the girls greet me with screams of joy and hugs like I was a long lost sister. We dance and shake our assets to the fast, throbbing beat of the music. I glance over at the single guys at the bar and give them a good show. My best move is to bend over with my ass to them and slap my butt hard. This skirt is so short, I don't doubt the boys can get a glance at my sexy thong. I feel so bloody sexy. I AM bloody sexy.

Wow, the hunk with a nice body and handsome face and the strong chin just smiled at me. He looks like he's a professional type around thirty years old. He has on a trim fitted dress shirt with smart slacks with a crease and trendy pointed dark shoes. I rake my long hair back from my ear with my fingers with my arm high displaying my body in his direction. I give him a big smile. All the universal signs of female flirtation and availability. Yummy, he's coming over. I greet him with a big, enthusiastic smile and an air kiss. The music is too loud to hear anyone speaking and we don't even try. He takes my hand and pulls me away from the dancing women and deeper into the crowded couples' area. I follow, holding his hand tightly. He is almost my height which is such a relief. He turns and eyes my body up and down brazenly before starting to dance. I blush like a schoolgirl and look down demurely as he checks me out. I hope he likes what he sees. He must, because he starts dancing with a confident smile on his face. I join in the fun.

He's a good dancer and we synchronize well to a few fast numbers. Then a sexy slow song starts and he pulls me to his embrace. I can smell his musky cologne mixed with the salty smell of his sweat. It's a very sexy mix. I can't help commenting.

"Your cologne is so sexy," I whisper in his ear. I feel his right hand slip to my butt-cheek and give it a squeeze. I coo, "Mmmmmm. Nice." He releases his other hand from mine and moves it to my other ass-cheek and grinds his junk into my crotch. His hands feel wonderful. I can feel his hard staff in the Y at the top of my thighs. I move my hands to his ass and massage his muscular bottom, returning the favor.

He nibbles my earlobe and whispers, "Your ass is so perfect." His voice is refined, strong, deep, and very masculine. I melt into his arms against his strong chest. A flutter of nervous anticipation rises in my chest as I realize I will soon be making love upstairs in the playroom with this very desirable man.

The slow song ends and a fast one starts. After the intimate snuggle of the romantic slow song, I don't want to go backwards. I want to go forward to deeper intimacy. Taking charge, I take his hand and rush us through the crowd to the stairs leading up to the playroom at the top. I've become a woman that knows what she wants in a place where everyone knows what they want. Fuck the hard-to-get act. My new beau follows willingly and as I climb the long staircase ahead of him, I swivel my ass seductively to give him a good look at what's in store for him. I remember that I left my drink with Lo and then I see him holding it reverently and following us about twenty feet behind. Good job, Lo.

We part the long strings of beads that hang in the doorway and enter the incense-smelling, dimly lit sex-play room. My man pulls me suddenly and strongly into his embrace. Our lips mash hard enough that our teeth are jarred together in our passion. I swoon in his kiss with my eyes closed and our tongues swimming together. I hold the back of his head with both my hands, offering my body to his touch. He grasps my ass and pulls my hips powerfully to his crotch. I moan with sheer animal instincts welling up from some primal place in my being. My body is vibrating with life and desire. We kiss passionately without breathing until our lips break apart and we gasp for air. We twirl across the room like tango dancers kissing frantically as we travel the short distance to the nearest sofa and spill down in laughing joyousness.

We lean back on the leather sofa and embrace like we are one body not two. He kisses my neck and whispers breathlessly, "My name is Bryan." He peels down the tight tube that is my dress top, freeing my breasts to the cool air. His hand instantly cups a breast in his soft, strong hand.

Equally breathlessly, I reply, "My name is Ann," into his ear. I unbutton his shirt frantically and touch his smooth muscular chest and roll his nipple between my fingers as he is doing to mine. I feel like I'm sliding down a waterslide of sensuality with no way to slow or wish to. I am oblivious to anything around us. We are in a bubble of inward looking privacy in a place where many eyes are seeing our every move.

Feeling his skin sends my urgency to a new level. I need to see his body and frantically finish unbuttoning his shirt and strip it off as he leans forward. Then I go for his belt and zipper. I peel his slacks down his legs, barely noticing that he has kicked off his shoes. Holy shit. Look at the size of that package in his dark blue bikini underwear. Before I can attack that last barrier, he stands up and flips me onto my back and peels the elastic tube that is my party dress down my body and off. I have my butt in the air high off the cushion to help and he continues to quickly pull the tiny strings of my thong from my hips, down my legs, and off beside my dress on the floor. I am as naked as a newborn baby and he eats me with his lust-filled eyes. I sit up to reach his underwear and strip it down and off in a wink. A glorious cock is released and is stiff and ready for action. I think "What a beautiful cock..." I try to remember his name but draw a blank. Fuck, I forgot his name!! Oh well, I think, "What a beautiful cock, what's-his-name has."

I have a momentary inkling to suck his dick but my pussy is calling to get stuffed by that thick, perfect weapon. I am not subtle when I urge, "Fuck me, baby with that beautiful cock. God, I need you inside me right NOW." I fall back on the sofa in complete submission with my legs wide, offering my fully exposed womanhood and my hands reaching up to him to mount me missionary style. I want to look at his horny, handsome face as he drills his cock deep into my center. He wastes no time and is on me like white on rice. The tip of his cock hits the bull's eye like he is Robin Hood and he pounds his meat to the hilt, balls-deep. Thankfully, I am so horny that my pussy is dripping wet with love juice. He slips in smooth and snug. I grab his ass cheeks to make sure he can't get away until I am fulfilled. He thrusts fast, hard, and continuously.

"Oh, FUCK, your cock is SO fucking great. Ahhhh. That's good. Just keep on humping my pussy baby." I am on a magic carpet ride of lust and luxury. My eyes are open, but I see nothing or hear nothing other than our animal grunts, gasps, and heavy breathing. It seems like a few seconds ago that we parted the beads at the doorway and the rest has been a blur of animal lust and instinct.

Every time our hips crash together he gives a deep grunt. I sense in my lower body that a powerful orgasm to top all orgasms is looming at the end of this waterslide of sensuality. It frightens me as I give into it and I sense the end of the waterslide is near and there is a black unknown void that I will be hurled into beyond. Oh fuck. I'm going to fucking die! A nuclear blast builds in my crotch and explodes and consumes me. My voice screams out like it is another person's, not mine, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming. AHHHHHHHHHH. Oh sweet Jesus, I'm CUUUMMMMMMMMING. Don't stop. Ahhhhh. Wow, wow, WOW. Yessssssss. Yes, yes." I hug his body to mine with all my might with arms around his torso and legs wrapped and locked around his ass, his cock stiff and deep inside of me. Tsunami wave after tsunami wave of pleasure course through my body.

Gradually, my panting subsides as I continue to hold this man's body tightly. My brain has been scorched and I swim in a daze of the afterglow as the sensations wash over me. Soon I feel a calmness and love for all living things as a cat-bird smile crosses my lips. I loosen my hold on him and my shoulders and legs sink back into the soft leather cushion.

Suddenly my reverie is broken. My mate lifts off me. He says gruffly, "My turn, baby. Get on your hands and knees on the fucking sofa." Though a bit miffed at being abruptly stirred, I feel an obligation to give him pleasure and get him to the promised land. I turn over, face down and lift my ass high as he moves into position behind me. My pussy is still humming from the solid fucking. Wow, I've only been up in the playroom ten minutes and my pussy is getting drilled a second time and the night is still young. The tip of his cock is low so I spread my knees to lower my love canal to give him a better angle. Ahhh, that's better. The head is lodged perfectly. Yes, yes. Oh that's such a sweet thick dick that just split my pussy. My goodness, this guy is so horny. He's rocking me with every solid thrust. I can feel my ass cheeks shake and my firm tits jiggle with every delicious collision. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. I feel a sharp sting on my ass and a loud slapping sound. He's slapping my butt. Whew, that sting was great.

"Yeah, baby, spank my ass. I'm bad. I'm a bad girl." I wiggle my ass as he gives me a couple more slaps. He thrusts harder knowing I like it. I am getting dizzy with the exquisite random erotic thoughts and images flashing in the primal regions of my brain.

The punishment he's delivering sends him over the edge and I feel him hold my hips tightly, thrust violently twice, and then remain still, balls-deep as he makes animal sounds. I can feel his cock twitching inside my vagina as he comes. After about a minute, he falls back and sits panting with a shit-ass grin on his satisfied face. I want to sit but I know the semen will gush out on the sofa so I hesitate.

A voice above me says, "Here is a clean cloth, Madam." My goodness, it's Lo ready to serve just like he said. I take the soft fabric and wipe my pussy with special attention to my full vagina that I wipe deeply with my fabric-covered index finger. I pass the dirty laundry back to Lo and he takes it reverently like it is something precious. He's a handy guy to have around. He returns a half a minute later with my cold Cuba Libre.

"Thanks, Lo. I really appreciate this." He grins and bows and shuffles off a distance away just waiting and looking at me adoringly. I sit, naked and enjoying the moment beside the silent stud that satisfied me so well.

The new friend beside me leans over and kisses me on the cheek and says, "Baby, I've gotta go. But that was one of the hottest fucks I have had in quite a few moons. I hope to see you again here real soon." He scoops up his clothing and goes to the washroom.

Wow. That was a short term relationship! Actually, I kind of like it that way. I wasn't looking for romance.

Here I am, sitting alone and nude, drinking a beverage. Looking around, there are several couples in various stages of undress and doing everything from groping each other, to BJ's, to hard core fucking. Should I join any of them? Should I wait for someone to approach me? Should I dress and go back down and dance for a while until another guy hits on me or I hit on them? Nothing seems right. My libido is taking a break as my mind cools down from the hot and intense fuck session I just experienced.

Maybe I should have some fun with Lo. It can't hurt to see what a submissive will do. It won't hurt me. Ha Ha. I crook my finger as a signal for him to come to me. He trots over obediently with his head lowered and eyes shyly looking down at the floor.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,777 Followers
12