WOW, I'm An Exhibitionist Too!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are several couples in various stages of love making. Some are still clothed and just kissing on a sofa and others are totally nude and fucking in various position. There's a distinct odor of sex and sweat mingling with the incense. This makes this very erotic scene even more erotic.

My guy takes my hand and pulls me over to a sofa that already has an attractive middle-aged couple at one end, still clothed and kissing each other passionately. Jeez, I thought we might go to a sofa of our own. These folks are very close, almost touching distance. Ah well, he must know best. I guess I've put myself in his more experienced hands and will follow his lead. We sit down with me on the side nearest the other couple.

We're within sight of several other sofas. On one, a woman, still in her dress, is on her knees giving head to a nude man sitting on the sofa. He is watching her bobbing head intently with his arms splayed out across the back of the sofa with a big smile of pleasure on his face. On another, a nude lady is straddling a sitting man and riding his cock with enthusiasm. It is impossible to tell the ages of people in this dim light. The plastic covered bed is very close but unoccupied.

The man beside me pulls me towards him and kisses me passionately. Our mouths part and he hugs me to his chest. I look over at the sofa beside us where a man is fucking his partner doggy style while looking me straight in the eye. My guy is looking back towards the couple on our sofa over my shoulder. I hear him whisper in my ear. "Fuck, is that a sweet sight. Take a look."

I turn to see what he is looking at and there is the upscale couple with the beautiful woman sitting on the handsome man's knees with her dress top pulled down and her firm exposed breasts being kissed with lust. Her eyes are closed and she's smiling in pleasure as she shows she's enjoying every second of it.

She moans and then coos, "Just like that Pierre, suck my nipples. It is pure pleasure."

I am sitting, half looking back at them, with my lower body still angled to my guy. Then he whispers in my ear again, "Do you like watching horny things?" I nod yes emphatically. "So do I. Turn around and let's watch these two get it on before I fuck you like you have never been fucked before." That sound like a plan. I turn to having my back to my man so I am leaning on his chest. He is looking at the couple over my shoulder with his mouth so close to my ear that I can hear each breath he draws. I swing my knees on to the sofa cushion.

The man looks over at us and smiles knowingly. He loves that we are his audience. What an exhibitionist. He goes back to sucking on his partner's nipples and also runs his hand up her inner thigh, pushing up the hem of her short club dress. Her knees part willingly and I can see her pink bikini panties come into view.

I hear the zipper on the back of my dress and feel the parting of the cloth. Then a hand comes over my shoulder and dips into my bra, cupping my bare breast inside. His hand is rough. He must do some sort of manual labor. He tweaks my nipple between his fingers and an electric shock goes down to my pussy and into the primitive part of my brain. I can't help but let out a loud moan of my own. Watching this gorgeous couple while having my tit pleasured is the most sexy thing I have ever done. Then a fantastic thought hit me. We are just getting started!

I look back at the couple and I see him peel the panties down her long, perfect legs and off. She spreads her legs lewdly. He pulls up her dress so that we can see her cleanly shaven pussy and looks over at us with the pride of someone showing off a Van Gogh masterpiece on his wall. Any man would be proud of having that beauty by his side. He looks down at my legs and signals that I should spread my knees and show him my private parts. I put both feet on the sofa and spread my knees so my dress is open and my red panties are there for him to see. Then I remember the crotch is virtually see-through so he can see everything. I can't believe I am doing this. He stares for a full minute at my pussy while licking his lips several times, then smiles and goes back to sucking his partner's perfect breasts.

The zipper behind me goes lower and I can feel the hooks of my bra being opened and then the cups loosen on my chest. Oh my god, he is going to expose my chest for all to see. Hell, only a couple of men have seen me naked and here there are so many. But I am so fucking horny, there's no way I can stop this express train now. Two hands push down the top of my dress to my waist, totally exposing my breasts. The same two rough-skinned hands cup and massage each globe and roll my diamond hard nipples in their fingers. I close my eyes and can hardly breathe with the intensity of the pleasure.

"Oh, baby. Your tits feel sooooo good." He whispers in my ear.

When I finally open my eyes, I see the man and woman in front of me both drilling their gaze into my chest, watching the man behind me massage my tits. The girl gets off her man's knees, strips her dress of in a wink, and with only her silver high heels still on, goes to her knees on the floor between his legs. She expertly undoes his belt and pulls down his zipper and a long, thick, hard cock springs into view. I didn't know they came that big. My eyes must be bugging out. She licks from his shaven balls to the circumcised tip in one erotic motion and then envelops the head of his member in her red lipstick-covered lips. This lady knows how to give head.

I feel a hand move from my right breast to my knee and slowly descend towards my center. The closer the hand gets to my panties and my private parts, the more intense is the anticipation. I can actually feel a spurt of wetness surge out of my vagina. Yes, please feel my pussy. Finally, after what seems like an eternity, the hand covers the crotch of my silk panties and my pussy within. My knees instinctively spread wider to give him complete access. He runs a finger expertly up and down the thin fabric over the slit between my pussy lips underneath. The fabric must be damp because the whole area underneath is soaking wet.

A husky voice beside my ear says, "Take off your panties so I can stroke your sweet pussy."

I eagerly lift my bum and peel my undies off in a flash. No use faking being hard to get or shy. I can't wait for that rough-skinned hand to stroke my bare girlie parts.

Sure enough, the calloused hand runs swiftly down my thigh to the sensitive folds below. His left hand tweaking my left nipple and his right hand sliding up and down my engorged pussy lips is crazy-making. I moan loudly every time his finger grazes my clit.

Oh lordie, I see the man getting a blow job lean my way and reach towards my cunny. My guy must see this and he returns his right hand to my right breast giving the other man full access to my center. One part of my brain says 'Close your knees.' The other, much more energized part says 'Prepare for something REAL GOOD.' His knuckles brush up and down lightly against my pussy. Oh my god, that is so sweet. What is this? He is inserting his middle finger into my vagina. It slips in so easily because I am so wet. It is in as far as possible and I can feel him hook the tip of his finger up and touch what must be my G-spot because I just got a surge of pleasure sensations as he strokes the spot with the tip of his digit deep inside. My pelvis is starting to rock instinctively. Fuck, that feels delicious.

Oh no, his woman is pulling him back and undressing him. Shit, I was so close to cumming. I need a stiff cock and I need it now.

I turn around and face the bad-boy behind me. I get on my knees on the sofa and pull my dress up and over my head and toss it to the floor. He just sits back and watches me strip. I start to frantically unbuckle his belt to get at his manhood as he unbuttons his shirt. Fuck, why is he moving so slow? Is he just trying to drive me crazy with lust? Okay now unzip his pants. My hands are shaking. I am so nervous and panicky. I grab the top of his pants under his ass and he lifts his butt so I can give a big heave and peel his pants off in one big pull. Victory! He's butt naked like me.

"Suck my dick, baby. It'll calm your nerves a bit. No need to rush this. Your sound fucking will happen soon enough."

I can't believe with all the sexy things happening around us, he only has a semi-hard penis. I get down on the floor on my knees like I saw the other women. He has shifted his ass to the edge of the sofa and is half-laying back and looking down at me. I'm between his legs and copy the lady I just witnessed by licking him from shaved balls to tip in one wet line. I am so tall that I have to bend down to suck him off and that makes my ass stick up for all to see my pussy from behind. I grasp his staff and put the head of his cock in my mouth. It tastes of salt and sex. I have only done oral sex once before and hope I don't screw up here. Why do I feel everyone is watching me? I bob my head up and down with his cock in my mouth. It gets instantly hard. I stroke the cock and it feels like velvet over granite. Geez, I feel so dirty.

"Not so fast, babe. Lick my balls for a while. I don't want to cum too quickly." I obey and lick his wrinkly, clean-shaven ball-sack. My god he said that so loud everyone must have heard. What a slut they must think I am. When I look up at him I see his eyes wide open, staring at me. "Make them real wet, doll." I make my tongue wet and lick them all over. "Nice, yes that's good, very good." I need this cock and I need it soon.

I hear two new people standing and talking beside me. A woman says, "Michael, isn't that the young cutie that you were talking to at the bar."

"Yes, Catherine, it certainly is. And look she's really getting into the lifestyle with Rick."

Ahhh, that is my man's name. He and they must know each other. I glace to where the voices came from and see both are very nude and each holds a martini.

Michael speaks to Rick, "Hi Rick, I see you've had the good fortune to hook up with Ann. She is so sweet. When we met I had a fantasy of fucking her. I felt her ass through her dress and it felt really nice. Do you mind if I gave your girl's bottom a wee feel?' They are treating me like a piece of fuck-meat. Let's face it, Ann. You are fuck-meat tonight. They know it and you know it.

Rick replies, "Hell no, Michael. Go ahead, she's quite the slut and really gets off on being felt up." Any thought of objecting goes out the window because I need to get fucked before the night is out. I am a slut here but nobody back home will ever know.

Michael kneels at my side on the floor. He puts his hand on the small of my back and whispers in my ear, "You look much better without any clothes on, my dear. Yes, very, very nice." He slips his hand over the cheek of my ass closest to him and gives it a firm squeeze. Then he goes to the other and gives it a squeeze. "Nice ass, my dear." His hand dips lower to my exposed pussy lips. The shock of his touch makes me clench my butt cheeks and stop licking Rick's balls.

Rick is not happy, "Keep licking those balls, baby. Don't worry about Michael. He just wants a feel of a young pussy. No harm done." I relax a bit and feel the hand stroke my pussy expertly like a virtuoso musician. Soon it starts to feel really good. My hips are rhythmically swiveling with a mind of their own to the movement of his digits.

Michael speaks again, "Rick I have a big favor to ask. You Catherine and I are close friends. You fuck her almost as often as I do. This girl is really turning me on. Can I get behind her and just rub my cock in the crack of her ass and around her pussy. I promise not to fuck her, just a little cock on skin." Oh my god, I think. What next? I need Rick's dick inside of me. I can't stand this erotic teasing much longer before I go nuts.

"Be my guest, Michael. Ann, do us a favor and spread your knees quite a bit. Your legs are so long, Michael will never get his dick up to your crack." What a conceited fucker. If I had my orgasm already, I'd be heading for the hills. But this cock in my hand will do very nicely, very soon to relieve my itch. What the hell, I spread my knees and lower my butt as I feel Michael position himself behind my bottom.

I feel Michael's hands on my hips. "What a sweet ass we have here." Pressure from his hands on my buttocks opens the crack of my ass and I feel the underside of his member slide up the path made available. As he slides his cock forward in my crack, I finally feel his balls bump up against my bottom. "MMMMM. That feels incredible Rick. Thanks." He slides his dick back and forth a half dozen times. Then I feel him pulling back and the tip of his weapon slides down over my asshole towards the promised land. Oh. Shit. Is he going to ram it in my pussy? "I think I'll just run the tip of my cock up and down her sweet slit." Ahh. That's where he's going. My cunny is sopping wet and he's running his cock expertly inside the lips to all the sensitive areas. Wow, he is looping the wet tip around my clit. Is that me panting? I shouldn't be enjoying this stranger's violation but my body is betraying me. I stop sucking on Rick's balls and throw my head back and moan, deep and animal-like. I'm on the edge of backing up on his dick so it will enter my very needy vagina the next time the tip is in the right place.

Rick shouts, "The tramp loves that Michael. Now fuck off while I do her. I want her cumming with my cock not yours. You can have her later." I feel the man kneeling behind me back away. "Come up here sweetie." I sit beside Rick. Relief is near. The man on the sofa beside us has his head buried in his woman's crotch and she is loving it while staring at us with pure lust. I sit with my back on the back of the sofa. Rick seems to love exposing my charms to the other swingers. Rick buries his face in my hair and breathes into my ear as he cups my breast. I look down hungrily at his erect cock. What's the etiquette here in getting that erection in my pussy. Do I wait for him to act? Do I beg? Do I throw my leg over and skewer myself on it? I decide to hold his balls so he knows I am ready and willing to do anything. Surely to goodness, if a nude girl is holding your balls in a sex club, you must know she wants your equipment in hers.

Oh my word, across on a sofa nearest to us is the younger man that was at the bar. He's alone and still fully dressed but he's unzipped his pants and his penis is out and in his hand. He's stroking it as he stares at me with a blank, primal look on his face. He must have seen all the dirty things I did. I cringe inside a bit at the thought. He must be a voyeur. And what a nice looking, lily white cock with a deep pink colored engorged, circumcised head he has. He is caressing it so lovingly. Oh no. I just licked my lips instinctively. What a slut you are, Ann, and he knows it. You can hide it from the folks back home but these dirty minded, sensuous people know how you tick.

Loudly in my ear, "Did you like sucking my cock, Ann?" I keep my mouth shut because I know the masturbating young man is close enough to hear everything. I have never said anything like Rick wants me to say. What a conceited fucker. He knows I want him to fuck me now that I am so horny. Louder, "I SAID, did you like sucking my cock and licking my balls, Ann?"

"Sure Rick, it was great." No way around it, this conceited fucker wants to hear me say it. Truth is, I did enjoy the down and dirty raunchiness of it.

His hand releases my breast and slides down over my stomach to my crotch. I look down and watch it move way too slowly to my most sensitive, moist areas. I part my knees to give him ample room to touch the deep, best spots. My eyes half close as his middle finger dips over the camel-toe notch and into my honey pot. I moan as pleasure sweeps over my body. In my sex-hazed, half-consciousness, I see the young man jerking off a few feet away smile and continue to stroke his pole lovingly. I move my hand from Rick's balls and grasp his stiff erection and stroke it in time to the voyeur's hand. The young man smiles bigger as he realizes how I am copying him. My senses are being overloaded with the whole scene, the smell of sex and incense, and the nude bodies having lusty sex around me. Rick better start fucking me very soon or I am going over there and use that hard dick or if he is just a watcher, I'll find that older dude with the foxy wife. He'd be glad to put the fire out in my crotch.

"Hey, sweet cheeks. Why don't you ride my cock for a bit. I want to feel the inside of your tight pussy." He must have been reading my mind. Thank goodness, I didn't have to beg.

He slides down a bit so his ass is closer to the edge of the sofa and pulls me towards him in a clear signal to mount his stiffy which is sticking up like saddle horn. I guess that is why they call this position 'cowgirl'. I mount up facing away from Rick kneeling on the sofa and towards my voyeur admirer. As a fellow voyeur, I want to give him a good show. Who knows, maybe he will want to stop watching and start fucking me later. As I said before, I am a bit of a planner. I hold the shaft of Rick's staff and direct the tip to my very needy, wet pussy. The tip is more pointed that most penises I have seen and the head slips in neatly and I shift my bottom lower to drive it as deep as possible. FUCK DOES THAT FEEL GREAT! Rick growls like a dog and I moan like a woman being properly drilled. I lean forward for leverage to hump this cock the best was possible with a hand on each of his knees. I grind and grind my crotch on his with blind lust. My world has compressed to my pussy and that stiff cock.

"Slow down baby. I don't want to cum too quickly. Your fucking like there's no tomorrow." He doesn't realize that in my sex-staved existence in my home town, there may be no tomorrow.

I stop moving fast but continue to slide the wonderful pleasure wand in and around my honey pot in sweet luxury. I am panting and soon my breathing slows to a more normal pace. God, that cock feels great. How could I have waited so long for sex? I just love the way I can graze my clit with his erection just the way it feels best as I pump it in and out. And the lazy bastard is just laying back and watching my ass swiveling on his junk. I hope he doesn't cum too soon, either. I want this long and hard.

The couple on our sofa are fucking doggy style with her pretty face and glorious, long, blonde head of hair near us and him kneeling on the leather behind her holding her hips. They are both staring at us fucking as they screw. Wow, what a turn on to have people watch me as I have sex. I knew I was a voyeur but I never had the opportunity to be an exhibitionist. Both are super. Boy, look at how her tits dangle down and swing lewdly with every thrust from her lover. It that sexy or what? Mine are too firm to jiggle like that.

Wow, Rick is reaching over and cupping one of her breasts. She must like it because she smiles up at him when he does it. Hell, even her boyfriend gives a grin. The folks in this club are amazing. She looks over at me staring at her boobs.

"Go ahead and feel my breast, my dear. It would be my pleasure," she says in a low, sexy voice. A new first. I have never touched another girl's breasts, but now's my chance. I reach down and cup the soft swaying globe. It is so incredibly soft and erotic. I'm going to pinch her nipple a bit between my fingers like I do to myself when I masturbate. She closes her eyes and gives a slight moan deep in her throat when I do that. Hell I'm going to tweak my own nipple with my other hand. Christ, it's as hard as a diamond. But it should be because I have never been turned on like this before.

I look over at the young voyeur and he now has his pants and underwear down around his ankles and his shaved balls are out there to clearly see since his knees are in a wide 'man spread'. Now THAT is a totally fucking erotic sight. I smile at him and boldly lick my lips in appreciation of his show. I'd love to run my tongue all over his ball-sack all the way up to that engorged head that I see on every down stroke of his hand. I think I might go over there and join him when I am finished with Rick.