Wowwing in the Desert

Story Info
A Night Elf Druid, a dwarven hunter and a mage celebrate.
1.4k words
3.77
16.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taker sank to the ground, exhausted. This last battle had been the worst so far. First there had been wave after waves of attacking sand fury trolls, both sword-wielding fiends and insidious spellcasters.

Then, when they had finally finished those off- which was a near enough thing- the prisoners his group had just freed suddenly turned on them for reasons Taker still didn't understand, and a second massive battle had begun.

To make things even more challenging, the party had lost its strongest and most experienced member only half-way through the mission, after a battle with a huge three headed monster.

That had left the four of them with a tough decision- give up the rest of the quest or try to go with just the four of them.

And they had decided to go on- but because of a curious set of circumstances, Taker found himself assuming the job of 'Tank'- the person in the role of being the center of the enemy's attention, absorbing most of their attacks while being constantly healed by other party members, while the remainder of the party dealt out lethal damage to their foes.

The problem with that was that Taker was a mage. And mages are not typically noted for either their toughness or their armor: because of the nature of their spells, they could only wear cloth or linen armor- hardly ideal for the role.

Still, they had done it- and had cleared the entire ruins of Zul-Farrak of the presence of trolls and other hostiles.

He watched as the night-elf druid called NightCandy brought the dwarven hunter Sinalot back from brink of the abyss. Meanwhile Backstabber, the gnome rogue- the only other male in the party- busied himself scooting around from corpse to corpse, gathering loot.

"Need some healing, stud?" NightCandy asked as she turned from the still-weak hunter.

Taker grinned. "Yeah, definitely." He had potions and substances that would allow him to get the same results, but the night-elf's healing magic had a distinct and definite erotic aspect to it, like nothing he had ever felt before.

Even in the middle of a circle of trolls shrieking for his blood, he had been aware of the sensation, and now he wanted to see how it felt when there was no imminent danger.

She smiled wickedly. "No problem. Lay back and enjoy." As her glowing hands sent the magic pouring into his body, he groaned with pleasure: this was definitely something unique in his experience.

He was quickly fully healed, and he bounced to his feet in one energetic motion. Sinalot was getting another dose now, and he watched in fascination as she writhed under the spell, her hands moving to clutch her breasts through the sturdy leather armor she wore.

"Damn." Taker muttered as he glanced at the night elf. Her face was lit with sexual hunger: whatever pleasure her magic passed on to the recipient, she seemed to get her share of pleasure out of the experience as well.

He walked up behind her and his hands came around to grasp her body, one trailing over her belly and the other grasping a firm, pointy tit. She snaked her head around and kissed him passionately, still casting her spell on the dwarf.

"Well, I'm done here; the loot's divided." The rogue said. "You guys really going to hang around?"

Taker glanced at him incredulously. "You're seriously talking about leaving? Now? It's just getting interesting."

The gnome scowled. "I stick to my own kind, thanks. You people have this thing about size... See ya around."

That said, he activated his hearthstone and was gone in a flash of light.

Taker shrugged and resumed the kiss. The night-elf was considerably taller than him, and as she finished the healing spell on the dwarf she turned sinuously and began returning his caresses.

A few moments later he felt a second pair of hands on his thighs, and he glanced down to see the hunter, her eyes gleaming hungrily as she groped at his belt.

His cock sprang free and he heard the dwarf make a pleased grunt before she popped its head into her mouth.

He half-fell backwards, pulling the druid down with him. She laughed and stood upright, straddling his chest.

She whipped her hands to the fastenings of her clothes. "Last one to be naked has to lick everyone else clean!" She called out with a mischievous lilt to her voice.

The dwarf spat out his pecker and began tearing off her leathers. Taker lay back languidly, a dreamy smile on his face as he watched them hastily disrobe, his hand going lazily to his upright member.

"Ach- it appears he likes cream-pies!" the dwarf giggled as she pulled at her elbow length gloves.

Taker waited till the elf was down to her thin black thong, and the dwarf was ripping at her leather bra-like chest harness, then casually snapped his fingers. His clothing disappeared with an audible pop, leaving him lying there naked as a jaybird.

They both gasped as he laughed out loud. "Hello- I'm a mage, remember? Now let's start producing some bodily fluids, 'cause I'm looking forward to being licked clean!"

The night elf grinned and resumed her position standing poised over his face. With lithe grace she squatted down and brought her sex down onto his mouth.

She was extremely wet, and her cunt juice tasted like nothing he had ever experienced before. He felt the dwarf position herself over his rod, and he winced in exquisite pleasure as she slowly eased herself down onto him.

He reached up and pinched a pert elf breast with his left hand, and with the other reached out to fondle a heavy dwarven tit.

Still squatting, the elf twisted around above him so the two women could explore each other, and for awhile there was no sound but moans and slurping.

"Cock," NightCandy moaned. "I need some of that cock. Lets switch it up."

Sinalot rose up off of Taker's prong and laid back with a grin, her short, muscular legs thrown wide open, and NightCandy dove at her glistening pussy, her own apple-shaped derriere sticking up most delectably.

Taker moved into a position behind her and pushed himself deep inside her with a single thrust. He closed his eyes in pleasure.

She moaned like an animal- in fact, there was something distinctly bear-like to her growl of pleasure, and for a moment he imagined his hands on her flanks were grabbing thick handfuls of fur.

But when he opened his eyes she was herself beneath him, impaled on his magic wand.

He knew a couple of tricks that were very helpful in cases like this, and he murmured a quick cantrip. He couldn't tell if it worked or not for a second- he couldn't feel anything different on his end of the spell.

But the sensations were obviously felt by the night elf, and she humped lasciviously back against him, moaning out loud, her head coming up off of the dwarven mine she was drilling into.

"Holy Spirits- what was that? Can you do that again?" He grinned and repeated the spell. She nearly collapsed onto her forearms beneath him.

"Oh, gods and demons- you have to do that to her!"

She half-crawled off his rod and waived the dwarf aboard. She sprang to her feet with a semi-confused smile on her face, face flushed with eager lust.

He held stood upright and grabbed her under the arms, easily lifting her into the air, poising her against the throbbing knob of his cock.

She bucked herself down onto its length, her legs scissoring out to lock ankles behind his back.

He grinned and repeated the spell again.

"Aiiieee!!!!" She yelped. "His thingy is spinning like a top inside me! Ohhh!"

NightCandy slipped beneath them, running sinuous hands up and down his legs, tapping playfully along the crack of his ass.

He felt her hot tongue swipe at the base of his cock, and lave at his balls, which were filling up ready to burst.

"Oh- I'm gonna cum...." He moaned.

The dwarf twisted off him, and both mouths were suddenly working up and down his shaft, eagerly awaiting his load.

He grunted as he spewed forth, long ropes of hot, steamy cum being swallowed and swapped between two gorgeous, hot mouths.

They kept at it until he started to deflate, knees trembling.

"Looks like you need a little more healing." NightCandy noted, and cast her spell again. His cock sprang immediately back to life as the needles of ecstasy pierced his whole body again.

The eyes of Taker and the dwarf met in delight as they realized that they were at the very start of what promised to be a fantastic sexual experience......