Wrangler Butts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My boy scout better get to fucking me!"

Darrin moaned and snapped his hips forward, burying himself halfway in Mitch's ass. Grabbing Mitch's legs, in one motion Darrin slid himself completely into the depths of Mitch's gut. The slow tease before having ended, Darrin pummeled Mitch's tight ass, ramming into him again and again as their bodies fused in the heat of their lovemaking.

Darrin began to shudder, and then his cock convulsed, emptying the contents of his balls into Mitch's trembling ass. His body ground against Mitch until the last convulsive wave had run through his body. Then he collapsed across Mitch, his head lying on his chest as Darrin tried to catch his breath. After a few seconds he realized that Mitch was humping against his stomach, trying to get off. Darrin moved until he was sitting on Mitch's cock and started sliding it up and down his crack.

"Damn. That feels good. God you're sexy, babe," said Mitch.

"Well let's see if we can't make it better," said Darrin with a smile.

Darrin grabbed Mitch's jeans this time and fished for the lube he knew would be there too. Rising up slightly he coated Mitch's rigid cock and then moved back down. He gripped Mitch's cock in his hand and aimed it at his twitching hole. As he felt Mitch's hot cock kiss his ass he plunged downward, taking its entire length into his ass.

"Fuck! Oh fuckin' hell. You are so damn big," said Darrin with a groan.

Mitch ran his hands over his husband's body, caressing his beautiful muscles and loving the texture of hair that flowed under his hands. "Easy baby. No rush. It feels good, and I'm really close anyway."

Darrin smiled and started slowly gyrating his hips around Mitch's cock. Soon his ass relaxed and he started riding the stiff cock inside him with more abandon. As Mitch's stiff member raked across his prostate a few times Darrin ground against Mitch's cock. He watched Mitch's face screw up tight as he tried to delay his orgasm. But it was to no avail. As Darrin made another slow circle with his hips, Mitch let out a scream.

"Ohfuckinggoddammotherofgod!"

Darrin smiled as the words tumbled out of Mitch's mouth. He could feel Mitch's cock jump with each shot of cum. Darrin's ass was soon dripping jizz as Mitch continued to unload. With a last shudder Mitch's body relaxed against the ground.

"Oh man. That was amazing," said Mitch between gasps of air.

Darrin leaned down; kissing the handsome man under him while Mitch's still hard cock remained in his ass. "You're amazing," Darrin raised his hand and flashed the ring at Mitch, "my husband."

Mitch smiled and clasp his hand against Darrin's so both rings showed. "Yes, and we're going to have a wonderful life together."

Darrin laughed, "It'll be one hell of a ride, but I love you more than anything, baby."

Mitch chuckled and started to move, "Yes, I'm sure it will." He looked down at the ground under their crotches and saw a small pool of cum. Chuckling he said, "Looks like we've marked our land nice and proper too."

Darrin looked under them and laughed, "Yup, this is definitely ours." He looked into Mitch's deep brown eyes, "And you are definitely mine."

Mitch planted a soft kiss on Darrin cheek, "And you're mine too. All mine."

And with that declaration they began dressing, each of them ready to face the opposition knowing they would always have each other's backs.

<><>End of Series<><><>