Wrath's Request

Story Info
The angel of wrath gets intimate with his mate.
1.1k words
4
6.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After passing a glass of champagne to her, I sat down beside Cara and said, "I believe a toast is in order." I waited for her to raise her glass with me. "To us, together always."

"Always," she agreed.

I drained my glass, never taking my eyes off of her as I put the glass on the table. She dawdled with her champagne, her mini sips barely made any difference to the amount left to be drunk. She watched me over the rim of her glass, her gray eyes became smoky, one corner of her mouth curved upward. Cara knew I was waiting on her and she was teasing me by taking her sweet time.

"Are you enjoying that?" I drawled, putting an arm around her shoulders.

She smiled, tipping the glass to her lips again. "Mm-hmm."

Done waiting, I leaned into her side and reached with my free hand for the top button of her shirt. With a slight twist, I popped it open, then moved on to the next. When I continued down to the third, Cara lowered her glass and feigned ignorance. "Excuse me, did you want something?"

"Yeah." The third button popped, revealing the pale pink bra she wore;

it had a convenient front clip. I popped that open, too. My fingers skimmed along the valley of her cleavage before going to the next button. She already had me in an aroused state--it didn't take much effort on her part. Cara just being near me was enough to do it. "I wanna bury myself in my mate. And I want her hot little sheath, grasping and greedy, around me while I make her pant and moan for more. You understand, of course."

"Of course," Cara murmured, then tossed back the rest of her champagne. Her smoky gaze settled on my lips as she set her glass to the table.

She captivated me.

Using the arm about her shoulders to pull her into me, I reeled her in close so I could gently nibble at her lips. It started out a light, teasing play between our mouths, but soon it morphed into searing need. This attraction we shared was too extreme, too potent to maintain a laid-back and playful mood for long. The nibbling quickly changed to heavy kissing, and licking, and sucking--our mating mouths demonstrated the union our bodies craved.

My hands hastily finished the chore of divesting Cara of her knit top and her bra. The diamond pendant hung centered above Cara's full breasts. I ran my hands over each soft mound of flesh. Her rosy nipples hardened under the touch and she moaned softly. I felt myself stiffen more, uncomfortably, in reaction to her. Seeing the way she responded to me turned me on more than anything else. I worried how I was gonna hold back long enough to get her ready for me.

Cara didn't bother with the buttons on my shirt. Her small, unusually strong hands ripped my new shirt open down the middle before they descended to unzip my pants. She freed my engorged shaft from the binding fabrics.

Cara started climbing onto my lap at the same moment I grabbed her by the waist to place her there. Her mouth went to my jaw, then my neck, as her hands glided over my chest and up to the back of my head. Her fingernails raked into my scalp as she tugged my head back with the fistfuls of hair she grasped. Her mouth came down on mine in a hard, demanding kiss.

A low growl of warning rumbled up my throat. Our fused mouths couldn't fully stifle it. Cara paid no heed to my warning, her grip tightened in my hair. Her mouth was insatiable as it worked against mine.

She tasted too good. She felt too good. Her aggressive behavior challenged and aroused me past endurance. I shoved her denim skirt out of my way, so I could access her beneath it. Reaching behind her, I jerked her panties aside. My other hand guided the tip of my pulsing erection between the folds of her dewy sheath, seeking entrance into her body. With a firm hold on her backside, I stood up and drove the length of myself deep into her liquid heat.

Cara cried out on my lips.

I wrenched my head back to look at her face. My voice sounded harsh when I demanded, "Are you okay?" She'd better be, I thought, since I didn't think I had it in me to back off now.

Cara moaned as she nodded. "Yes, yes! Wrath, I can't wait!"

"Wrap your legs around me," I rasped, squeezing her hindcheeks as I held her in place on me. "I'm taking you to bed."

Cara's legs curled around my hips as her hands--still fisted in my hair--dragged my head forward to her lips. While crossing the room to the bed, my arousal shifted pleasurably inside her with each step I took. Cara whimpered on my mouth. My responding groan sounded very far away in my distraction.

We dropped to the bed with a squeaky bounce. I removed her hands from my hair to lace my fingers through hers and held them down to the mattress. I pulled out of our kiss to watch her face when I withdrew myself to the tip and plunged back into her with a forceful thrust. We both cried out this time. I rotated myself within her, grinding deeply in the slippery softness of my Cara. I stuck with the thrust-and-grind move till neither of us could stand the pause between thrusts anymore. Our mutual urgency changed what little finesse we managed into an instinctual rush.

The pleasure sent shockwaves through me. Through her, too. Cara's body trembled and jumped underneath me. Her face was exquisite in her passion. Her swollen lips were narrowly parted as she panted in unison with my plunging rhythm. Her dark lashes were down-swept to her flushed, high cheekbones. Her flush spread down from her face to her tightly crested nipples.

Together we were sleek with a sheen of perspiration. Our scents mingled and wafted in the space between us as I drove into her over and over, repeatedly, endlessly.

"Wrath! Wrath!" Cara begged in a breathless cry. Her hands clenched in mine.

I felt the first quivery spasm of her climax suckle me. I was so ready for her I clenched my teeth tight to keep her sheath from milking me just yet.

"Look at me, baby," I whispered at once. "I wanna look into your eyes while we come."

As soon as her eyes opened to mine, I exhaled hard and let my release to flow into her. Crying out, low and throaty, Cara tensed and imploded around me.