Wren Gives Her Neighbors A Show

Story Info
Guy and his girlfriend open her bedroom shades.
1k words
3.4
65k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Wren when she was working as a "temp" at my employer. While I was in my 50's and she in her 20's she was attracted to me. I've done my best to stay in good physical shape and look younger than my age. Wren is only average looking but had a voluptuous figure with big tits and ass, and a great personality. She quickly became my fuck buddy.

I began a routine where I would go over to her apartment several nights a week and we would drink beer, smoke some pot, and watch music videos. It was pretty mindless entertainment, but I was really there to get some pussy, so I did whatever she wanted, and I enjoyed her company.

One thing that appeals to me with younger women, besides their bodies, is that they are usually more willing to accept and enjoy pretty lewd behavior than older women. Also most of them like anal and oral sex, which are my favorites.

We developed a pattern that after drinking and smoking we would go to the bedroom for some hot anal and oral sex. Wren drank very heavily and would pretty much pass out many nights, and nothing I could do would wake her for at least a couple of hours. This turned to be a lot of fun for me, as I discovered that I could do anything to her and she wouldn't remember it.

One night after she passed out in the bedroom, I decided to spice things up a bit. Wren lived in a 3 story apartment building that was "U" shaped. In other words, two wings of the apartment building faced each other, separated by about 20 yards. You can clearly see what was going on the apartments across the way if their blinds were open, even partially. Unfortunately most everybody kept their blinds shut tight. Wren was located on the first floor so those living on the 2nd and 3rd floor across from her could easily look down into her apartment, if her blinds were open at the right angle. I waited until it was after midnight, and then decided to give any one watching a good show, and I partially opened the blinds, and turned on her bedroom lights. I looked across the way and didn't see anyone looking out their window, but hoped that would change over time.

Then I took all of Wren's clothes off, as well as my own. I really have a fetish for women's panties and hose, especially when I'm stoned, and I pulled out Wren's underwear drawer and set it on the bed. She had at least a 100 pairs of sexy panties in every color imaginable, as well as an assortment of dildos of various lengths and sizes. Wren favored bikini panties, as well as thongs, so I grabbed about 20 pairs of them to look at, and then arranged them all over the bed. I had brought over several of my favorite porn mags and I set them out on the bed too and slowly looked through them while stroking my cock. First I dressed Wren in a red garter belt with black stockings, and a white thong. I found a black pair of Wren's panties that I liked, and put them on myself. The head of my cock stuck out of the top by a couple of inches, but they looked very sexy. I found a pair of her stockings to wear also. She had a pair in an off white shade,and I thought those contrasted nicely with the black panties I was already wearing. I liked doing that so much I spent the next 1/2 hour trying on every pair of her panties, as well as all of her hose, all while stroking my cock and leering out the window and moaning. It was so much fun doing this while knowing that anyone that wanted to look out their could see us in the bedroom from across the way.

Next it was time to pose Wren for all to see. I put some bright red lipstick on her and turned her feet towards the window and spread her legs as far as they would go. She had a nice shaved pussy, so I pulled her thong down about six inches, and poured a handful of baby oil all over it while spreading her pussy lips apart. I chose a 9" black dildo that she had in her collection, with a big head and large veins, and stuck it deep in her pussy. Next I straddled the top of her head while also facing out the window. My balls were laying on the top of her head and my cock laying across one of her eyes and nose. Then I sloppily poured baby oil all over my cock, and then rubbed it all over her face and hair. I opened her mouth and stuck my cock head in and out those red lips while stroking it aggressively and smearing the lipstick all over her face. She looked like a total cumslut, with my dick rubbing her face and a big black dildo up her pussy. I thought this would make an interesting scene for anyone to see. After about a half hour of posing I shot a hot load of cum all over her face and mouth, and rubbed it all over her face and hair with my cock. I took several pictures of her in various wide open poses with my smartphone camera to jerk off too later.

I went to the window and looked out across the way at the other apartments. To my happy surprise, several of the apartment blinds were now partially open, and I could see a number of different people looking out over at us. This encouraged me even more and I turned her over, lubed up another large dildo and stuck it up her ass for our new fans to see. This began an exciting pattern that I would continue, and improve on, in the coming days.