Wren's Double Possession

Story Info
Wren gets possessed, by a fan, and a crazed lesbian.
2.4k words
3.27
30k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wren had gone to sleep, with her previous possession problem gone she thought she could finally get her life back to normal, however, this wasn't the case.

After she had fallen asleep another fan decided to take advantage. Using a different method from the boy who possessed her before, this was a bit more direct. As Wren drifted into slumber, the spirit had made its way to her home. Wren was out cold, mouth opened in which was needed for this. The spirit made their way to her lips, listening to her breathe before finally they shoved themselves inti her mouth and down her throat before reaching the inside of her body. Another had possessed her body. They awoke inside of her, ready to explore and get all the ideas in mind done before living the rest of their life as her, this time it'd be secretive. Instead of making her out to be nuts he'd make her seem normal still and slowly detach away from the life she had and he had outside.

"Alright, now that the difficult part is over. Time to check out the girl known as Wren, but first. I need to het use to her."

Wren had gotten up under her possessor's control ,unaware that she was under the control of someone else. She shimmied her way to the bathroom. First thing was first, her pjs and shirt came off leaving her in a bra and underwear. Her hands grabbed her breast before squeezing and jiggling them, then she walked to the wall to give her possessor a shot of her butt. Nice and round,large and soft like a heart shaped pillow a slap greeted it along with "I can have fun with this later."

"Hmm, now what can I do. Oh, I know. A shower. Gives me an excuse to look at the famous Wren Adams naked."

She giggled.

Her bra and underwear came off, nips becoming erect as her breast and butt jiggle again, her own eyes scanned her naked body in the mirror, dirty thoughts filling her possessor's mind. She walked into the shower before looking behind herself and down to see Wren's nice wobbly butt bouncing from each step, slapping her naked butt before turning it on.

"Now, all these things I can do inside her. First, might send myself some money. Nah, I'm staying in her. But first, I need to set up some mirrors, keep in shape too. Let's start off with this."

They said, using her to put two mirrors in her shower.

He continue to play in her, hand squeezing her butt while she twirled her hair. Her hand grabbed even harder before spreading her cheek and opening her butt to see her hole. Suddenly, fate kicked in and something annoying would happen. Wren had went to bed without eating today and because of this, her stomach growled and like that she had control again. She was in shock to find out She was in the shower, however she decided to stay. She may have gotten up, forgotten and fell asleep after all plus it was 5:00 am in the morning. The other thing that confused her was why her hand was cupping and holding her butt firmly, that and why she had spread each cheek apart.

"Well, I must've gotten everything else done. Guess I should continue. "

She said, but something seemed off still. Her hand in her hair, and other playing with her butt?? She pulled away. However, her stomach growled again and her possessor was back in control, and this time she could see it her actions.

"Whoa, that was close. Well, I should finish then get something to eat.(he uses her hands and this time jiggles her breast with them) Wouldnt want her ruining my fu-."

Her belly cut in again, this time with a loud gurgling sound, and by this time she could step in control with enough will. Wren pulled her hands away. She went into a defensive attitude and confronted her unwanted visitor.

"No, Not this again. I just got rid of the last one. And what is up with you perverts and always playing with my boobs?"

The possessor fought back, taking control of Wren again.

"Well, there goes that fun. Looks like I won't be exploring further..well, Not now at least. And if it's such a problem, I could just do this instead."

He made her slap her butt again, a slight sting knocking her back in control.

"That's not what I meant."

She said with a gasp. She stepped out and put a towel on to cover herself.

"My body is not some toy. For..you, your.. stuff! And exploring purposes. I'm not going to be turned into a monster again by some person who wants my life."

She went to open the door but was stopped, her hand pushed back as her possessor took control.

"I'm not here to be a pervert, I'm here to have a slice of the good life, and then become a nudist after awhile. I wasn't even going to do anything bad, I don't drink, smoke and well, who needs pleasure when you got a body like this. Now, I have a butt to pleasure."

Wren had taken over and the arguing began.

"No, it's my body. Not your ticket to fun."

Then he took over.

"Not fun, living."

Wren took over again.

"No, get out of me! Go back to..your body, or..the grave or whatever " She said with sass.

So it would become arguing of yes and no. Wren feel forward in control and was knocked out. Her possessor took control of her body and got back up, Wren was out cold but he wasn't.

"First, I need to fix that hunger, then, work on better control. You'll warm up eventually."

He said making her pat her butt and drop her towel. However, Wren was back in control now.

Her stomach jiggled, then moved. A low bubbling and gurgling sound came from inside of it causing her to look down at her rampaging belly. She grabbed and held it as it jiggled, she felt as if she had to do to the bathroom. She got up and ran but stopped. Her stomach continued its obnoxious sound and then..her ass began to wiggle, this making her stand up straight, the her boobs, then her belly again as if something was moving around inside of her body. It seemed that as a spirit, they could make her body parts do what they wanted well, this tie her body spinning around and showing off her round, wobbly butt.

"No, no-"

Her voice stopped and a grin appeared on her face.

"Yes."

She lost control of her body,her hand on its way to her perfect rear shoving a finger inside of it.

"Now that I've taken control of your body. Time to have real fun."

She was in control again, pulling her finger from her butt She tried to run but her legs went to the shower again. She bent over so he could see the mirror from her eyes. She struggled to move, but couldn't. Her hands grabbed her ass, spreading her perfectly large and round cheeks before spanking them and squeezing. She shouted.

"Get out of my body! "

But nothing, he wouldn't respond. Instead her own finger rubbed her asshole's rim before shoving into it and fingering the walls as she clenched her anus tightly outside her own control. Her hips moved back butt taking her whole fist in as she struggled. Her butt wobbled turning her possessor on more making her slap her own butt and stretching her squishy pillow soft butt cheek. She turned back as she was forced to watch him control Her body. She moaned then groaned, her stomach moving and growling to shut her whinning up.

"I knew I never should've joined that site. Ever since then, you..you, perverts have been taking over my body and controlling me like I'm some kind of sexy living toy. I mean, I like it some times but why can't you pervs ever be polite about things??"

She lost control again, her own voice betraying her.

"Well, I tried to be nice..but, it seems you want to do tis the hard way."

She was forced to bounce her cheeks and let them clap.

She had control again, belly moving as her ass bounced. She grunted, but it wasn't over. Next she was forced to grab her ass and twerk. She stood up, butt out with her small hands holding each cheek and rubbing them sexually before both were spread apart. She slapped them to make them bounce and began shaking her butt. She couldn't control her body, hands moving up and she was forced to watch in the mirror her perfect ass bounce under the control of another in her body. She spanked herself again, the smiled, hand swinging to her breast, squeezing each large, Soluble D sized mound and shaking them until her hand dropped. Her booty fell back in place, her body allows to stand up. Seemed..they were, gone.

"This image got to be a trick. There's no way you can't be done."

She said to herself. She waited for her hand to slap her ass, but nothing. She didn't even grab her own tits. Were they really gone?? She turned around and began to show off her butt in the mirror.

"Look, see, my butt is all naked and vulnerable in the mirror. Don't you want to play with it??"

Nothing.

Not even a single pinch. She didn't believe it though so instead she stepped out, not putting clothes on. She'd stay home, naked. She'd try to taunt her intruder into taking control of her body. Stepping from the bathroom she went down the hall to her living room.

"Boy, I really don't hope I start playing with my boobs soon. They're so soft and big, I mean..look at them."

She said looking down and grabbing them.

"Hmph. Your loss."

She said letting go. Seemed she was free. But all that butt play made her sore, she didn't want to leave so instead she stayed home. A few hours hand passed, Wren was on the couch rubbing her now fully belly as it bulged and gurgled a bit. She was still naked, however she ruled the whole thing of as a dream. She got up, belly jiggling with liquids as she went to turn the T.V off and go to her room, which she did.

She walled down the hall, butt wobbling unti she hit her room.

"Maybe I should upload another video or something. Hmm...What should I do."

She sat down, her sexy cheeks squished on the chair as she looked onto her computer. Her nipples slowly grew harder, and next thing she knew she was shaking violently. Her hair over her face, eyes wide open as her eyes were turned to her larger naked chest.

"Yes..I-I did it! No more A-cups for me. I finally got into her body!"

Her new, female intruder used her to go to an X rated site.

"Time to upload."

The girl turned on her webcam, making her get up and rub her tits in the camera before slapping her ass. She spun around, making Wren dance erotically. Her hips swung, body forced to squat as the girl began twerking with Wren's hot ass. Each cheek bounced up and down, pale white mounds bouncing perfectly one after another as She was forced to look down and back at her dancing ass. Arms moved up, cheeks forced to shake and wobble faster before they came to a stop and Wren almost fell forward.

"Whoa! A , a girl! What kind of pervert are you??"

She said, she tried to get to the computer but couldn't.

"A horny lesbian that wants your body and you. Once the effects become permanent, we'll be together forever. But first, I need to ruin your life."

She said sinking deep inside Wren's body.

Wren had control over her mouth only. The girl that now had control of her body made her turn around and stand up. Her legs came apart as cheeks began to wiggle on their own. Wren slapped her ass, flashing her hole to the camera and puckering. That's when her possessor came up with an idea. She made her stop, then go to the tiny camera she had placed on it. Wren fondled her chest while removing the camera.

"What are you making me do??"

She asked, but no answer.

She placed the camera on her dildo, but it didn't go how she wanted it. Her possessor made her pause it. After she made Wren order a camera used for anal insertion. After about an hour and a half, her new toy came in. Her possessor made Wren set it up to where she could sit on and ride it. Wren's widened when she finally caught on.

"That thing is too long! It's not going in m-"

With the camera set up, Wren bent over, the image of her tight butt hole coming closer to the lenses appeared on the computer screen before it slowly found its way up her anus and inside of her rectum. She began to ride, the other camera recording her doing it as she fought with herself and was forced to fondle her tits.

"Get out of my body!"

She shouted. After twenty minutes and some serious anal play involving a door knob she was forced to upload. Next she ordered another sex toy, this time a pole used to practice anal and doggy style. Wren was freaking out, she struggled and pleaded but her intruder only laughed. She made Wren nail it to the ground, making it sturdy. Holding the remote in one hand she used the other to open her cheeks.

"Now it's my turn. I'm going to make you ass hole gape."

She laughed, Wren was forced to pushed back, a fourteen inch long and 5 inch wide mechanical dildo shoved her 2 in wide butt hole. Her ball walls stretched, eyes watering as her possessor made her ride, large ass cheeks rubbing against the pole.

"Yeah, take it, take it!"

Her possessor used her mouth to say.

Wren was forced to stand up, rubbing her butt on it while wiggling her hips as all 14 inches filled her rectum. She was forced to grab her tits, voice arguing to stop.

Her possessor kept on, plans filling her thoughts. It was going to be a long night...

To be continued.