Wrestle for Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course Chas wasn't out in the parking lot. I had no idea what he drove or where he lived, so my first idea which was to find him, would just have to wait. My mind racing, I cruised aimlessly around the little town for a long time. The only real traffic at that time of night was a lone deputy that seemed to drive just as randomly through the streets as me. After passing him for the second time I thought he might pull me over to see where I was going, and it was better for me to avoid contact with the police. I landed at this truck stop by the interstate, parked at the edge of the front lot in the shadows, and tried to gather my thoughts.

My ass was still a little sore and felt like it was sun burned. I was really upset that my relationship with Carol was over. The only reason I was still in town and working the fast food job was to be with her. Maybe if there had been more construction jobs with good pay, things would have been different.

Of all the plans I thought of that night, many of which that would land me in prison, I came up with one that made the most sense. Best of all, I was prepared.

I stepped out of my truck and leaned the seat forward. In the narrow space below the back window of the cab was the usual emergency gear. Jumper cables, four-way lug wrench, heavy tow strap, and so on. Buried out of sight under that tangled mess I found it. A small zippered nylon case, dirty and greasy from being hidden behind the seat. I only took it out for emergencies.

From the weight and feel of the case, I knew it was still in there, but I had to open the zipper and look inside for just a short while under the dome light. This was an emergency and I was going to have to use it.

It would have been possible to put the plan in motion that night, but it would work out better for me if I waited another day or so. I slept in my truck that night, not very well, and returned to the apartment the next morning after I was sure Carol had left for work.

She hadn't bothered to drag the furniture back into place. The chair where I'd sat was still in the corner, the vinyl seat still wearing my cum, which had spread to a large puddle and dried to a film. Carol's stripper shoes lay over on their sides by the couch, along with the small tangle of her lingerie panties.

I'd left without my cell phone last night, but used it that morning to make a few calls and check a few things on the internet. I took care of some stuff around the apartment that would probably go unnoticed. My plan was coming together well. Then it was time to get cleaned up, changed, and go to work at the fast food drive thru.

When I got home that evening, the apartment was the same as I'd left it. Carol was in bed watching TV. We didn't speak to each other. I just got into some sweatpants, pulled the coffee table over to the couch so I had a place to prop my feet up, and sat down to watch TV. I planned to sleep on the couch too, though it wasn't appealing, knowing my girlfriend's boss had fucked her on it just last night.

It was getting late and I started to doze off when there was a knock at the door. I opened the door just a crack and saw it was Chas.

"Hey, I'm here to see Carol," he said and started to barge in. I had thought it might be him so I'd stepped into some shoes before opening the door, and had one foot planted behind the door so he wasn't getting in.

"Paul, let him in," Carol said in an unusual commanding tone. I looked over my shoulder and saw her standing in the bedroom doorway. She was wearing this really short, low cut, gold metallic dress that I'd bought her. She'd worn it in the bedroom for me, one time. It seemed that she was expecting him, they'd probably exchanged text messages, and she'd quietly slipped into that gold number while I was sacked out.

"Hey, you heard the lady." Chas said. "You know how it's going to go, so open up." I'd been trying to push the door closed without any luck, so I let him in, thinking he'd just have a quick fuck and leave. I would take off before they got stated. Then he saw the paddle, scooped it up and pushed me towards the bedroom. "Hey, baby. You need to teach this little boy some manners."

"Am I going to have to spank you again, Paul?" she asked. Then Chas starts telling Carol how hot she looked and how horny he was. Taking a quick look at her bare feet, he turned to me and said,

"Hey, loser, go get her high heels." Hind sight being with me, while I was alone in the living room I should have just left. However, I picked her stripper shoes up off the floor and took them into the bedroom.

Chas had her down on the bed and they were kissing passionately while she was fumbling with the buttons on his shirt. Carol took a quick glance to see I was back, thrust one foot out towards me with an icy glare, and then went back to making out with this idiot.

I wasn't sure if I got the ankle strap buckled in the right hole or not, and wasn't going to mess around with it for long. When she tried to stick out her other foot, Chas had to get off of her.

"Wow, those heels look so hot on you, baby," he told her as I was buckling on the second shoe. "Now spank his ass really good," Chas told her as he handed the ping pong paddle to Carol.

"Take your pants off," she ordered, slapping the rubber face of the paddle with one hand. I was shocked as she had never been one to take charge of any situation. As I stood there in disbelief she yanked down my sweatpants. To make matters more embarrassing, I was starting to get hard.

Carol rolled her eyes and sighed in disgust. Chas started laughing, saying my little dick was useless. I quickly took my place over Carol's lap to get my penis out of sight and just get the spanking over with.

She started paddling me right away, with full force. Although she started out with swats back and forth from one butt cheek to the other, Carol then switched it up, giving one cheek of my ass about four hard smacks in a row before doing the same on the other. That hurt a lot more, which she seemed to key in on, and that just spurred her on.

Chas had been laughing as he watched, but then it seemed he walked out of the room for some reason. A moment later I heard him crack open one of my beers that he'd taken from the fridge. I was in too much pain to care.

Although I wanted to enjoy my close-up view of Carol's feet in her stripper shoes, they were mostly hidden from view in a tangle of sheets that had slipped part way off the bed when she'd been making out with Chas.

"Oh, baby, that's really hot," Chas told her. "You can spank him some more in a little bit. I'm just so fucking horny." Thankfully, Carol stopped swatting me with the paddle.

I planned to leave and let them fuck, but as I started to get up Chas pushed me towards a corner of the bedroom. As I stumbled and nearly fell over my sweatpants that were down around my ankles, he told me to have a seat and enjoy myself.

Carol had this goofy chair in the corner of the bedroom. One that looked like a big high heeled shoe, all covered in this shiny black vinyl. Since Chas was blocking the door I just sat down there on my sore buttocks.

He was mumbling some more about how hot Carol looked as he was hastily getting his clothes off. She was trying to quickly get out of the little gold metallic panties that came with the slutty dress.

Although her tits were practically exposed already, Chas grabbed the low cut front of her dress and tore it open with one quick rip. She gasped in surprise. He took advantage of that and started to stuff his cock in her mouth as he stood there beside the bed.

Carol was gagging on it. She had never given me a blowjob for any length of time, saying her jaw got tired, and she didn't want me to cum in her mouth.

"Suck it, baby," he encouraged, grabbing a handful of her blonde hair.

There was a little while of awkward gagging as he persisted on getting his cock sucked. Then Carol either submitted or warmed up to the idea, and started to pleasure him.

She only took a few inches of his cock into her mouth, but she sucked on that bit with rapid enthusiasm. At the same time she was pumping the rest of his cock with one hand, while stroking his massive set of balls with the other. By that time I was stroking my own cock because I was so excited.

"He's spanking his monkey," Chas said, then catching his breath. "Oh, baby, that feels so good." Carol said something that was garbled because of his cock in her mouth. I was pretty sure she said I was a wimp. With that I came in a powerful orgasm.

Chas tried to laugh at me, but was too busy gasping and moaning as Carol was stroking him faster, and taking a bit more of his cock into her mouth.

The way the seat of the chair sloped towards the back, my cum soon formed a puddle under my balls and tricked back uncomfortably beneath the crack of my ass. Yet I still kept stroking my softening penis.

Sensing that he would cum, Carol backed away from Chas's cock, turned her head and started yanking him furiously. He grabbed a handful of her hair, moaning as he strained to hold back his orgasm, tried to get his cock back in her mouth but instead shot his cum on her lips and chin.

She didn't seem to care for that and released her grip to wipe her face. Picking up where she left off, Chas gave his cock a few more strokes, and catching her off guard managed to shoot one last burst of cum right between her exposed breasts.

"Oh, baby, that was great," he said. "I'll bet she never sucked your little dick like that," he said to me and stated to laugh but he was too short of breath.

Carol turned to look at me as she wiped her face once again with her hand. There were globs of Chas's cum dripping down the front of her shiny gold dress.

"You're pathetic," she told me. I wasn't sure what would happen next, and then saw Carol pick up the paddle, which had been lying beside her on the bed. Chas was thrilled that she wanted to spank me again, but told her to wait while he grabbed another beer.

"You're not leaving without cleaning up that mess," she scolded. "And that other chair too!"

"Make him lick it up!" I heard Chas call from the other room, followed by the sound of another beer can opening. I had no desire to lick my own cum off either chair. Since Carol was ready with the paddle I just quickly took my position over her knee. My butt was still sore from being spanked not long ago, but I hoped the spanking would make them forget about that cum licking nonsense.

She wailed on my ass once again with that paddle. I'm sure my butt had still been bright red from the previous spanking, and it was still tender. Although the swats didn't sound any louder or feel any harder, they hurt a hell of a lot more.

Of course Chas laughed and cheered her on. I saw beer occasionally sloshing onto the floor nearby, though I was trying to focus on Carol's feet in her clear high heels, and how sexy they looked.

I know I was squirming and starting to gasp with pain each time the paddle made its loud rubber snap on my ass. So she held me down with her other hand, more firmly than expected. I thought I heard her say something about how she hoped I enjoyed masturbating while I watched them, because that was the only sex I'd be having from now on. I was crying by that point, not out loud so they couldn't hear it, but tears were flowing. I'd like to say all of that was due to the pain and not the humiliation.

"Oh yeah, baby, you're giving it to him good!" Chas continued to encourage her. Then I heard what sounded like him casually tossing his empty beer can on the floor, and then I was gruffly heaved over towards that shoe chair in the corner.

I sat my stinging bare ass down on the cool slick mess of my own cum, as Chas quickly maneuvered Carol onto all fours in the middle of our bed. His thick penis was hard again and he tried to stuff it in Carol from behind so fast that she yelped and told him to take it easy.

Chas just laughed but started to gently get the first few inches or so inside her, and then fucked her doggie style with short but firm thrusts. I knew this was how they did it at work all the time, although Carol said he bent her over a stack of boxes there.

As I mentioned before, she would never do it doggie style with me. Chas just got whatever he wanted with her. Blowjobs, and I supposed he'd fuck her in the ass soon enough. I had always treated her well, especially in the bedroom, always licking her pussy until she came before I fucked her. It seemed she would rather have it rough and be treated like a slut.

My eyes had dried now, and Carol's ripped gold dress had been pushed up around her shoulders, hanging so it blocked her tits from my view. She kicked her knees further apart, and that seemed to accommodate Chas better. When he started to pick up his pace, I started jacking off.

I've never gotten hard a second time so quickly, but watching those two fucking was really exciting. I thought I could enjoy the experience for a while, having cum not long ago, but it seemed I was just getting into a good rhythm when I felt that tightening in my balls and I came in several large bursts.

I would have expected Chas and Carol to look over and laugh at me, but he was focused on banging her furiously. She had her face buried down in the loose sheets to muffle the sounds of her moaning. Then Chas gave this loud grizzly bear grunt, and his hips bucked rapidly several times, slapping against Carol's ass, as he came deep inside her.

His eyes rolled almost all the way back in his head and I thought he might pass out, but instead he and Carol just collapsed beside each other on the bed. We were all just quiet and breathing heavily, when Chas told me,

"Get me a beer, you pussy."

As I left the bedroom, I knew I wasn't getting that asshole a beer. I'd be putting my plan into action soon enough. My jeans were still folded, with keys and wallet in the pockets, at one end of the couch where I'd left them before washing up that evening. I pulled them on quickly, and walked out the door.

The asphalt of the parking lot was cool under my bare feet, but my shoes had been left in the bedroom and would just have to stay there. While I'd hoped to spend the night in some comfort on the couch, I drove up to that same truck stop and settled in to spend the night there. My plan had to wait until the next morning.

I returned to the apartment the next day, after I was sure that Carol would have left for work. Our relationship had fallen apart so quickly and I just didn't need any drama with her.

The place was just as I left it last night. Furniture still out of place in the living room. The bed was unmade, but that was common. I'd expected Carol's slinky gold dress to be on the floor but it was nowhere in sight. The chair that was shaped like a shoe, the glossy black vinyl seat had a large dried pool of my cum on it, settled in the lower back portion. There was some satisfaction that someone else would have to clean that up.

The damaged drywall under that bar top in the living room would be Carol's problem. My name wasn't on the lease since I didn't have established credit. After taking a quick shower, I was ready to finish packing.

I had with me a few cardboard boxes that I'd picked up the other day and left out in my truck. My large suitcase, which was stored in the back of the bedroom closet, had been packed with a lot of clothes yesterday. That made packing quicker and easier today. I loaded some snacks, dry food, and some energy drinks in one of the boxes. Seeing how much beer was left in the fridge, I assumed that Chas hadn't stuck around long after I took off last night.

There was one stop to make before leaving town. That was the fast food drive thru. I had quit yesterday after my shift, but today was payday, and the only reason I didn't leave town yesterday. It wasn't a lot of money, but it was more to add to my stash. You see, I had money.

My emergency stash of cash. That's what I keep hidden behind the seat of my truck. When you are following construction jobs, you can't risk the work running out only to realize you're broke and stuck in some shithole town.

I'd made a few phone calls yesterday to guys I'd worked with on that ag research job, who'd told me they were heading to North Dakota to get work in some oil fields. Fracking wells. I had stayed behind to be with Carol, but obviously that didn't work out. There was enough money in my stash for food and gas to get me to North Dakota, plus some extra to get me by until I had my first paycheck.

You can say I'm a pussy for leaving town if you want, and if you had some laughs at my expense I hope you enjoyed it, but driving west on the interstate I was optimistic and looked forward to starting another chapter of my life. All that crazy shit over the last two nights, I thought about it less with each click of the odometer.

There was one thing though. I did think that getting spanked by a chick dressed up in heels and something sexy might be hot. So long as she didn't get too rough, and so long as I was the one fucking her afterwards.

Epilogue

It didn't take long before I was all settled in with my oil field job. Great pay but long hours, usually seven days a week. A guy I knew from the last job had just kicked out his roommate, so I got the spare bedroom in a trailer he was renting, right when I got into town.

After about a month I got a few voice mails on my cell phone from Carol. The short version of her story is that she and Chas both lost their jobs, his wife found out he was cheating, and he's broken things off with Carol to save his marriage.

Although my fast food job hadn't paid well, my income had been needed to cover the bills, so she was losing the apartment and moving back in with her parents. She made all sorts of apologies and asked me to come back from wherever I was.

I tossed that cell phone away.

12