WrestleMania 29: Backstage Pass

Story Info
Backstage action at the WWE's biggest event of the year.
37.9k words
3.94
40k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by Dice Casden and Kristi as apart of our D&K Universe Collection*

*****

On April 7, 2013 at MetLife Stadium as the WrestleMania pre-show gets underway, World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio and his ring announcer Ricardo Rodriguez are backstage near several tall stacks of equipment trunks, Alberto, dressed in wrestling trunks, rubs his chin, "I'm going to have to keep an eye on that moron Zeb Coulter... I know I can beat Jack Swagger if his handler is kept under control..."

"Don't worry boss, I can keep Zeb out of the picture..." Ricardo says as he supports himself on two crutches.

"Ricardo... I'm not sure you should be out there... with your ankle being messed up..." Alberto says with some concern

"It's ok, trust me, I want to be out there when you beat Swagger, and I can take out of Yosemite Sam... with one good whack," Ricardo says as he tilts his head to motion down towards his crutches.

"All right... but if you end up getting yourself hurt out there..." Alberto begins to say.

"I know boss, I'll never hear the end of it from you, I'll be fine..." Ricardo replies before his cell phone beeps in his pocket. Ricardo takes his phone out and glances at it, seeing he just received a text, "Oh! Your ring-robe is ready!"

"My ring-robe?" Alberto asks with a raised eyebrow and some surprise.

"Yeah! I asked the WWE's seamstress's to put something together for you... it's going to look great! Wait right here... I'll go get it..." Ricardo says as he turns and begins to move down the hallway as quickly as he can on the crutches.

"He's a good friend... and I'm going to beat Swagger tonight..." Alberto Del Rio says confidently as ring announcer Lilian Garcia steps out from behind one of the stacks of equipment trunks after overhearing everything.

"Alberto...hey..." Lilian says, dressed in a gorgeous light pink one-piece dress which fits perfectly to her stunning body, as she steps more toward Del Rio. "I just wanted to wish you good luck tonight..."

"Oh hey Lilian, thanks... I appreciate it..." Alberto says with a grin, "I'm not going out there to win for me... to win for Ricardo... I'm going there to win for everyone who came to America for what this country can give those who want something better..."

Lilian smiles and nods her head "Exactly and that's what is so great about this country..." Lilian says before she takes a moment and looks at Alberto Del Rio with new found respect. "You know, to be honest...when you first came here to the WWE, I could not stand you...I really like this new outlook you have"

"It's not a new outlook, I came to the WWE because I knew I could accomplish something big here, and no ignorant jackass is going to stop me or people like me from coming here and trying to fulfill their dreams..." Alberto says.

Lilian smiles "Well...I don't want to keep you anymore, good luck tonight..." Lilian says before she starts to turn to leave.

"Out of curiosity... where did you come from... because... I didn't see you coming from behind Ricardo... and he would've seen you if you were coming from behind me..." Alberto says.

Lilian pauses and looks back "What?"

"I was wondering where you came from... cause you just appeared..." Alberto says as he motions around, not knowing that Lilian was the behind the stack of equipment trunks.

"Oh..." Lilian says and then laughs "I was...ummm behind the trunks..." Lilian says with a motion of her hand toward the equipment trunks. Lilian blushes and then innocently raises her hands up "It's not what you think...trust me I learned my lesson years ago from stalking The Rock..." Lilian pauses and then bites down on her bottom lip when Alberto does not laugh. "I'm joking about that by the way..."

"You were waiting for Ricardo to go away before saying anything to me..." Alberto says after a long pause.

Lilian nods her head "Yeah...I didn't want to interrupt..."

"Hmmm...I may not pay a lot of attention to how the Divas act...but I can tell you were probably thinking about more than wishing me luck..." Alberto says with his trademark smirk

"What?" Lilian asks with a laugh and shakes her head. "No...no..." Lilian says and then blushes.

"Ah, you were thinking it...if you didn't blush... I'd believe you when you said no... but you did blush.." Alberto smiles.

Lilian bites down on her bottom lip and lowers her head shyly "No...it's not that..."

"Oh... then what is it?" Alberto asks as he approaches Lilian.

Lilian continues to blush. "I just wanted...to wish you good luck...that's all.."

"Are you sure?" Alberto asks with a smirk as he stands right in front of Lilian as her breathing deepens slightly.

"Ummmm...yeah...uhhhhh...I really should get going..." Lilian says

"Or perhaps... you and I... go to your hiding spot..." Alberto says with a smooth tone of voice.

Lilian takes a deep breath and casually backs up as Alberto Del Rio steps closer. "Oh...we don't....I mean..."

"Yes?" Alberto asks as he clearly wants to hear what Lilian means.

Lilian licks her lips slightly. "You...really want to..."

"When I see someone who has desire... the only answer to that... is yes..." Alberto replies.

Lilian lifts her beautiful eyes and looks at Alberto. "Really?"

"Si..." Alberto says with a smirk, "Let's make this WrestleMania even more memorable than it will be..."

Lilian takes a deep breath and nods her head "Si..." Lilian says with a smile.

Alberto smirks as Lilian takes his hands and lets her pull him around behind the stacks of equipment trunks so that no one can see them.

Lilian moves her hands to the back of Alberto Del Rio's neck as she pulls his head down to kiss his firm lips.

"Mmmmm..." Alberto moans as he instantly starts to return Lilian's kiss, he parts his lips and slips his tongue into Lilian's mouth just as she parts her lips.

"Mmmmmmm..." Lilian moans as Alberto's tongue enters her mouth and she lustfully pushes her tongue against his tongue.

"Mmmm..." Alberto moans as he flicks his tongue against Lilian's tongue while he reaches behind her to unzip the back of her gorgeous dress.

Lilian removes her hands from behind his neck and places her hands onto his nicely muscular chest as she turns her head slightly and continues to kiss him.

Alberto slides his tongue up against Lilian's tongue as they continue to kiss while he begins to lower her gorgeous unzipped dress.

Lilian closes her eyes as she continues to sensually kiss Alberto Del Rio, feeling his tongue inside of her mouth.

"Mmmmm..." Alberto moans as he continues to probe Lilian's mouth with his tongue while Lilian's dress drops down her legs to her feet.

Lilian gently breaks the kiss and takes a step back from Alberto as she lowers her hands and pushes him wrestling trunks from his waist.

Alberto smirks at Lilian as she pushes his trunks down from his toned waist, freeing his rapidly hardening Mexican cock.

Lilian licks her lips as she glances down at his exposed cock before she smiles up at Alberto "May I?"

"Be my guest..." Alberto smiles and nods his head.

Lilian lowers herself down onto her knees in front of Alberto and places her left hand around his shaft, stroking his cock for a few moments before she parts her lips and takes him into her mouth.

"Ahhhh..." Alberto moans as Lilian wraps her lips around his cock while lowering her left hand down to the base of his dick.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmm..." Lilian moans around Alberto's cock, when her lips press down on his shaft and she holds his cock steady at the base while she begins to bob her head.

"Ahhhh..." Alberto groans as Lilian moves her hand back and forth on his cock at a nice and smooth pace.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm...." Lilian moans lightly as she bobs her head forward on his cock, gently sucking his cock.

"Ahhhh... mmmmm..." Alberto Del Rio moans as Lilian bobs her head on his cock while she places her free hand on his waist.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Lilian moans as she lowers her head further down on his cock, with her saliva dripping down on his shaft.

Alberto licks his lips as Lilian keeps a very steady and smooth pace of bobbing her head on his cock.

Lilian looks up at Alberto Del Rio as she bobs her head perfectly on his shaft, not sucking too quick or too slow, just moving her head at a smooth and steady pace.

"Ahhhhh..." Alberto groans as Lilian Garcia smoothly bobs her head on his cock while she uses her left hand to angle his shaft upward so that she is lifting and lowering her head on his dick.

"Mmmmmmmm....mmmmm..." Lilian moans as she turns her head on his cock, lightly grinding her lips on his shaft, lowering her head further down.

"Mmmmm..." Alberto moans as Lilian Garcia drags her lips lightly against his dick along the length of his shaft as she sucks it.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh..." Lilian lightly moans around his cock as she lowers her head further down, with her saliva coating his cock.

"Awwww.... mmmm..." Alberto moans as Lilian's moans vibrate against his shaft as she sucks it.

Lilian lightly taps her wet tongue against Alberto Del Rio's shaft as she continues to bob her head at a smooth and steady pace, working her lips down his shaft.

"Ahhhh..." Alberto Del Rio groans as Lilian continues to suck and slurp on his, making sure every inch of is dripping with her saliva.

Lilian unwraps her soft and moist lips from around his cock and gently lifts her head off of his shaft.

Alberto Del Rio licks his lips as he watches Lilian Garcia flick her tongue one last time against the head of his dick before she turns around and gets on all fours. Alberto kneels behind Lilian and proceeds to guide his cock into Lilian's tight wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh mierda..." Lilian groans as she feels his cock entering her nicely wet and tight pussy before he starts to thrust in and out of her.

"Ahhhh... mmmm..." Alberto moans as he pumps his cock into Lilian's pussy while he lays his hands on her gorgeous waist..

Lilian tilts her head back slightly and closes her eyes as her gorgeous body moves forward on her hands and knees with Alberto thrusting his cock into her.

"Ahhhh ahhhhh..." Alberto groans as he thrusts his cock deeper and harder into Lilian Garcia's snatch.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh...." Lilian moans as she starts to smoothly push back on Alberto's cock as he thrusts forward into her nicely wet snatch.

"Mmmmm ahhh awww..." Alberto Del Rio moans as Lilian pushes back against him as he deeply fucks her tight warm pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh que se siente tan bien..." Lilian moans as she grinds back against his cock.

"Ahhhh mmmm ahhh..." Alberto moans as he pumps his cock repeatedly into Lilian's twat.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh.." Lilian Garcia moans as she rocks back and pushes her gorgeous ass against his waist.

"Ahhhh mmmm... ahhh..." Alberto Del Rio groans as he continues to thrust his cock deeply into Lilian's snatch as he starts to turn in order to lay on the ground while pulling her on top of himself.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh...mmmmm..." Lilian moans as she settles herself on top of Del Rio before she leans back and places her hands down onto his chest and begins to bounce on his cock.

The World Heavyweight Champion keeps his hands against Lilian Garcia's waist as he thrusts his cock up repeatedly into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh...si...si..." Lilian moans and bites down on her bottom lip as she bounces on his cock.

"Mmmmm ahhhh...." Alberto groans as he thrusts his cock firmly up into Lilian's snatch as she rides his dick.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhhh!" Lilian moans as she smoothly and swiftly bounces on his cock due to Del Rio's upward thrusts.

"Ahhhh mmmm awww..." Alberto moans as Lilian grinds her pussy down on his upward pumping dick.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhhhhh..." Lilian moans as she rocks back on his cock, grinding down gently.

"Ahhhh mmmmm awww..." Alberto groans as his cock begins to throb within Lilian's wet and tight pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhhhhh" Lilian moans as she swiftly drops down on his cock.

"Ahhhh... awww...." Alberto moans as he quickens the pace of his upward thrusts as the throbbing of his cock increases.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh Alberto..." Lilian Garcia moans as she feels his cock deeply slamming upward into her pussy.

"Ahhhhh... ahhhhh...." Alberto lets out a loud grunt as he begins to cum inside of LIlian Garcia's snatch.

Lilian presses her lips together and rocks back on Del Rio's cock as she feels his warm cum release into her pussy while he delivers a few more thrusts.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." Alberto moans as he gradually slows down the pace of his thrusts until he is finished cumming in Lilian's cunt.

Lilian gradually lifts herself off of Alberto's cock and turns her head back to smile at him. "I really do wish you the best of luck tonight..."

"Oh after this... I know I'm going home still the World Heavyweight Champion tonight..." Alberto Del Rio grins

Lilian smiles and lowers her head as she blushes "I sure hope so..."

*****

Elsewhere in MetLife Stadium, 2013 WWE Hall of Fame inductee Donald Trump is shaking the hand of WWE Chairman Vince McMahon, "So Donald...how does it feel to be apart of the biggest event in all of entertainment?" Mr. McMahon asks with a smug smirk on his face.

Donald Trump pulls his hand back after shaking Mr. McMahon's hand. "You know, Vince...I knew WrestleMania was going to be huge back when I had WrestleMania 4 and 5 hosted at the Trump Plaza..." Donald Trump replies and then adds. "So to be perfectly honest with you Vince...it's truly an honor to be back once again at WrestleMania..."

"Of course it is... WrestleMania is an institution... a gamble that only someone who had the grapefruits like... myself, could pull off..." Mr. McMahon says..

"And if anyone knows a thing or two about taking a gamble...it's Donald Trump..." The star of NBC's The Apprentice says.

"Speaking of gambles... about your little... challenge last night, I don't think that would be a good idea... you wouldn't want to be embarrassed now would you?" Mr. McMahon asks.

"Embarrassed?" Donald Trump replies with a chuckle "What would I have anything to be embarrassed about?"

"Getting your ass kicked by me..." Mr. McMahon replies

Donald Trump presses his lips together and raises an eyebrow as he looks at Mr. McMahon. "Now remind me, Vince, if you would...who won the Battle of the Billionaires match at WrestleMania 23?"

"That was a fluke, biased refereeing... and my guy was sick..." Mr. McMahon replies without actually answering Trump's question.

"A fluke...is that what you're calling it, Vince?" Donald Trump asks before he shrugs his shoulders "Because if I remember correctly at WrestleMania 23, I knocked your ass out with a tackle and I shaved your head bald"

"Like I said, it was a fluke damn it... and I beat your guy and took his belt afterward," Mr. McMahon says firmly.

Donald Trump nods his head slightly. "Which was indeed a fluke...didn't you have help to win that belt?" Trump asks before he sets his eyes firmly on McMahon. "I would have no problem kicking your ass, Vince..."

Mr. McMahon glares at Trump, "If we're going to do this, we're going to do this right... my lawyers will talk to your lawyers..."

Trump shakes his head "I don't hide behind lawyers, Vince...unlike you, I bring any fight head-on..."

"Tell that to your ex-wives...' Mr. McMahon replies.

Donald Trump locks his eyes once again on Mr. McMahon and nods his head "I'll see you in New Orleans, Vince...best of luck to you..."

"I don't need luck...I'm Vince McMahon damn it..."

Donald Trump chuckles and nods his head "That's right Vince...you don't need luck, because if you had any luck...the XFL would have been a success, instead of a failure..."

*****

As the WrestleMania 29 pay-per-view broadcast begins, WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn is talking to WWE Hall of Famer and seven-time Women's Champion Trish Stratus, "Wow, I know I've said it a lot, but I appreciate the road you paved for women like me..." Kaitlyn says with a smile.

Trish, dressed in a low-cut and single-piece short white dress which shows of her gorgeously smooth legs and her luscious cleavage, smiles and places her hands onto her hips. "Well...thank you, Kaitlyn, I really appreciate that, but it wasn't just me alone that helped pave the road..." Trish replies before she removes her left hand from her hip and motions toward Kaitlyn. "By the way, I've watched a lot of your matches and I have to say, I'm liking what I see..."

"That means a lot..." Kaitlyn smiles, "I really hope to usher in the next evolution of the Divas... for more hard hitting action with high impact moves that people think only the boys can do..."

Trish Stratus smiles "You know, that's they way to look at it, and that was the best advice that Dave Finlay gave me early on when I started wrestling more..."

"You mean he gave you the 'You Got To Love To Fight' speech too?" Kaitlyn asks.

Trish nods her head and laughs "Oh yeah...many times, but always be willing to take a risk...Lita and I had some of the best matches when we tried something new..."

"Yeah... now I just need to find the right girl to be a 'rival' with in the ring so I can shatter those same barriers..." Kaitlyn replies with a smile.

As Chris Jericho comes down the hallway and approaches Trish and Kaitlyn, and the first ever undisputed WWE Champion is dressed in metallic violet and blue trunks and with matching kickpads. "Hey there's the special girl..." Jericho says

Kaitlyn looks at Jericho and smirks, "Thanks...Aren't you going to say 'hi' to Trish too?" Kaitlyn says even though it is clear to her that Jericho was talking about Trish.

"I was saying 'hi' to Trish..." Jericho says.

"Oh I'm not special? Here's hoping Fandango kicks your butt buster..." Kaitlyn says teasingly before she playfully punches Jericho's arm, "Just kidding..."

"Do you mind..." Jericho says as he motions for Kaitlyn to get lost while Trish watches with an amused look on her face.

"Oh you want to talk to Trish... and not to me? Boy you're a real jerk..." Kaitlyn says with a smirk before, "Talk to you later Trish..." Kaitlyn says before walking off.

Trish smiles and waves as Kaitlyn walks away "Bye Kaitlyn..." Trish says before she presses her lips and shakes her head as she looks over at Jericho. "You really didn't have to be that rude..."

"I was not being rude..." Jericho says with a smile.

Trish raises an eyebrow as she looks at Jericho. "I was talking with her..."

"Actually she was stalling you for me..." Jericho says, "I wanted to kinda talk to you in private..."

"What do you mean, talk in private?" Trish asks as she crosses her arms underneath her chest.

"Well I wanted to congratulate you on going into the Hall of Fame..." Jericho replies, "By the way you are looking gorgeous..."

Trish laughs a bit "And you needed to tell me congratulations on the Hall of Fame in private?" Trish asks before she pauses for a moment and presses her lips together. "And you just said I looked gorgeous?" Trish says before she then laughs again. "What's going on with you?"

"I'm getting there..." Jericho says with a smile, "I was thinking, since your husband Ron was around last night at the Hall of Fame, you couldn't really celebrate going into the Hall of Fame the way we talked about years back... but... that doesn't mean you can't get a WrestleMania moment as a Hall of Famer..." Jericho says.

Trish looks at Jericho curiously. "What are you talking..." Trish pauses and then shakes her head as she now fully understands "No...no...absolutely not. That was a completely different time, Chris...before I found out just how selfish and uncaring you were..."

"Yeah we discussed it back then when I made that stupid bet, however..." Jericho says, "You can't seriously stand there and tell me that you aren't craving to have WrestleMania moment as newly inducted Hall of Famer..." Jericho says teasingly.