WrestleMom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir."

"I have attached one of them to your mother, but not just any guy: he's The Guy. The best, easily, he even goes as far as to film the Superstars, to catch them out, so I know everything. Louis: this guy may have found his greatest discovery!" Vince put his hand in his drawer and took out a DVD. He placed it on the table and slid it to me.

"Here, this belongs to you. Don't worry: I have my own copy. When I heard what happened, I demanded he make two. That's not all I got for you," he went into his drawer again, then put a gold hotel card on the table. "You got the day-off today. Go to this room, it has a large television screen and a DVD player."

"Th-Thank you so much, Sir." I didn't know what I was so thankful for, I just felt I had to act grateful.

"Now go. I feel this will change a great many things in your life."

"Thank you, Sir." I picked the card up, went to the door, opened it and made my way to the hotel.

***

I made the short walk to the fancy hotel, went up the elevator, was surprised at the level of room Vince had gotten for me, and eventually reached my desired floor. I found the room, swiped my key card and entered inside. I was blown away when I stepped into that room: it was a huge, giant step-above the rooms I had to sleep in as a ring crew member. It had a nice, plush carpet, a giant king-sized bed, floral wallpaper, a great balcony and a huge wall-mounted plasma screen with a DVD player underneath.

I put the DVD in, turned the TV on, sat at the end of the bed and got ready to watch whatever was on it. Along the way to the hotel, I wondered what was on the DVD. All I will say is that all the things I thought it would be didn't compare to what I actually saw.

It loaded slowly. It was a pretty good quality image; I could see that it was filmed in a pretty cheap hotel room. I could also see a king-sized bed and a small bedside table on the left. Suddenly, my mom walked on screen, wearing a grey tank-top and black basketball shorts. She sat at the end of the bed. My heart was racing as I anticipated what was coming next. Mom was holding a remote and flipping through the channels. From the angle she was sitting, I could summarise that the hidden camera was inside the television screen.

"Hey Hun, how much longer you're gonna be in there?"

I heard a mumbled voice reply to her. My heart was racing even faster. From the tone of the voice, I'd guessed she had a man with her. Knowing I was about to watch my own mother with a man made me so excited I could burst -- literally!

"Oh Hun, hmm," she started rubbing her inner-thighs together, "Come quick, I'm so wet, we ain't got long too. Come on, hurry up!"

That confirmed it. My mother was about to have sex -- and I was going to watch!

"Come on, come on. Don't keep me waiting."

A fully naked man walked on screen. I could only see his backside.

"Darn, these condoms take so long to put on." When I heard that voice, I knew who it was. I had it confirmed to me when he turned around. My jaw dropped when I saw his face: It was Troy! The Troy that played her son, me, on television. I could not believe what I was seeing. My own mother was having a sexual relationship with someone that was playing ME on television! I couldn't lift my jaw off the floor. I was beyond stunned, way beyond.

Then, Troy stood in front of Mom, kneeled down and started kissing her. She put her hands on his back, slid them down, then grabbed his ass.

"Hmm, so good Hun," she leaned out of the kiss while still holding his ass. "Hmm, I love how you shave your whole body. Everything is so smooth."

Troy sat down next to her. They began full-on making-out. He was kissing her on the neck; I could clearly see the pleasure on my mom's face. The fact he was closer to my age than hers made it all the more hotter. Mom moved her hand over to his cock, she started rubbing it. Troy grabbed the back of her head; she moved down, opened her mouth and proceeded to suck his cock! I could see her head move up-and-down as she used some impressive technique on him.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" he said. "Ahh! Ahh, s-stop, leave some for later."

Mom leaned out of the blowjob, looked him in the eyes then gave him a devilishly sexy grin. Troy grabbed her tank-top and began lifting it up. This was the first time ever that I got to see my mom's tits: they lived up to the hype. He took her top off to reveal her ultra-sexy, pert, nicely rounded breasts. He cupped her breasts, giving them a gentle, sensual massage.

"Oh so good," she said under her heavy breath.

My mom then shuffled towards the bed. Troy grabbed her shorts, pulled them off, put his condom on, spread her legs apart and then stuck his cock inside her. From my angle, I could see him pummelling himself into my mom's vagina, his cock going deep inside her.

"Yeah, yeah," he groaned. "Oh yes, yes, oh yeah."

Troy was going at a moderate pace, slow-and-steady, making each stroke count. I could see that my mom was enjoying it: her legs were shaking like a leaf.

"Okay, my turn Hun," My mom turned over and got on top. This was a much better view. At that angle, I could see her sexy arched back, wild flowing hair and nice firm ass.

"Oh yeah," mumbled Troy. "Yeah, yeah, give it to me hard...yes, Mummy."

I couldn't believe my ears. Troy had just called my mom "Mummy." He kept the incest-flavoured dirty talk going.

"Oh yeah, yeah Mummy, yeah, yes Mummy, more please Mama!"

"Stop, that's creepy," said Mom.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Wait...no, actually, yeah, keep going with that."

"Oh yes Mummy!"

She started giggling: she was actually going along with it. I was beyond stunned she allowed him to speak like that during sex, considering she had a son -- her son being ME. Yet there was more to come.

"Yes, oh yes, Mama! This is such a wonderful treat. I know I've been a bad boy."

"Who's been bad~?" she asked in a seductive tone.

"Me, I've been a bad boy, Mama."

"Why is that, Son?"

"Be-because I've been playing with the naughty girls, they got me in trouble. I should've listened to Mama."

"That's right Hun, now you're back with your mama, huh?"

"Y-yes, Mama's given me a reason to never speak with those girls again," he put his hand on her butt, taking a big feel.

"Hmm! Yes, this is how your mama keeps you away from bad girls, Son."

"Yes, those girls don't know the tricks you know, Mama."

"Hmmm!"

"You like?" he whispered.

"Oh I love it, keep going, keep going."

My mom was getting off on the incest roleplay. I had one reaction: WOW! That times a million. This was the greatest thing I'd ever seen.

"Oh, umm, my friends always say dirty things about you."

"Really, Son? Tell me what they say."

"They say you got a nice tight butt, they're really jealous of me, they think you're the hottest mom on the block."

"Hmm, Yes!"

"Oh yes, oh yes, Mama, can we have our special time together again if I clean my room?"

"Hmmm! Yes, Son."

"Win my soccer games?"

"Yes."

"Get good report cards?"

"Yes! Hmmm."

"Oh wait, wait, wait, I got an idea." Troy took his cock out of my mom, rolled over and lay flat on his stomach. "I don't think I've been properly punished, I think you still need to spank me, Mama!"

"That's how you want it, huh Son?" she licked her hand, then started slapping his ass!

"T-tell me all the bad things that I've done, Mama."

She spoke while spanking: "Umm, playing with those naughty girls when I told you not to. Bad boy! Very bad boy! Umm, listen to your mother, she knows best! You do what I say now! You do your homework! You do your chores when I tell you to! That's right! You're a bad boy aren't you? You like listening to me have sex, don't you? You sit in your room, touching yourself while hearing me moan. Bad boy! You're such a pervert, bad, bad boy!" she continued slapping his ass till her arm got tired.

"My turn, my turn!" said Troy. He got on his knees, got my mom laying down flat on her stomach, her peachy ass looking oh-so delectable. He then started spanking her ass, keeping the dirty talk going.

"This is for teasing me with all those outfits, for having loud sex while I tried to sleep, being so sexy that my friends won't stop talking about you! You like having all those men perv on you, you minx! You dirty whore mother! You be your son's bitch, you like it when your boy slaps your butt! Yes, umm, did you expect me not to, umm, pleasure myself when your sexy pictures appeared in all those magazines, you slutty mother whore slut!"

"Oh Hun, I'm dripping, I'm dripping, let me ride you -- quick!"

Troy lay down on his back. My mom went on top and stuck his cock inside her.

"Yes! Oh yes! Yes!" She began jumping up-and-down very excitedly on his cock. She started shaking: an orgasmic volcano was going off inside her. All that dirty talk had driven her over the edge. She went down on Troy and allowed him to stick his cock in-and-out at a fast pace.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she said breathlessly, "Yes...yes...oh I feel it, yes, yes, deeper baby, deeper...Yes...Yes! Oh yes! Yes! Yes! YES, YES, YES, ohhhhh, ohhh YESSSSS!!! OHHHHHHHH!!!! OHHH!!!" she released his cock from her vagina, lifted her ass high in the air, her legs apart, and, whoosh, her squirt smacked onto the TV. "Yes! Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, oh baby, hmmm."

I had seen my own mother orgasm -- while she did a mom-son roleplay! As Vince himself would once say: "Unbelievable!"

After Mom had cummed, she passionately kissed Troy on the lips. She was whispering something to him. I couldn't hear what was being said, but amazingly, subtitles were provided.

She said: "So good, that was the best ever, Hun. Promise this stays between me and you. Please don't tell anyone about this. Ok, Hun?"

He responded: "I won't say a word, not a soul."

Mom gave him one last lingering kiss, got off the bed and said, "Come, we got a show to get ready for."

The DVD stopped right at that point. The screen turned black. The disk popped out the machine. I got up to put it back in. so I could watch it again. As I did, I noticed something I didn't spot before: the DVD had some writing on it. I looked close, there were two words written on it: "Game Changer."

Indeed, it was. After being in the background for so long, observing from afar, watching from a distance, I finally had some sort of leverage, some sort of control. I couldn't wait to find out what was coming next, so I took out my phone and made a call.

"Hello? Vince: I want in."

End