Wrestling Debbie's Friend

Story Info
Mixed wrestling.
2.7k words
4.3
56.9k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldnavy55
oldnavy55
14 Followers

There's nothing more exciting to me than two oiled bodies struggling against each other for sexual dominance. Well, maybe three oiled bodies.

I have a friend, Debbie, a co-worker from the same company but she works in a different office. The moment we met there was a sexual attraction but Debbie was cautious to avoid any office backlash. We met away from our jobs and had a great first discussion. There was no denying the sexual tension between us but it wasn't based on love it was based on competition. Sounds odd but it was exciting. During our second meeting, we agreed on the proper approach to our common lust. We would wrestle each other and the winner would take all.

At first it doesn't seem fair that a 6-foot-tall, 185-pound man would fight against a 5'5", 125-pound woman, so we made some adjustments. She would only pin me for 3 seconds and I her for 6 seconds. Debbie had to pin me only twice to win the match where I had to pin her four times to win. It was easy to agree that hair pulling, hitting or scratching would not be allowed. The other fact to consider is Debbie was very strong and had her legs could rival any python in the area. Luckily for me wrestler could only win by pinning or immobilizing their opponent. Submissions were not allowed.

Debbie had taken advantage of the real estate collapse and owned a large house with several rooms and enough yard to provide privacy. Some extra rug and a large piece of clear visqueen would be our ring.

For wrestling attire, we agreed upon a one-piece sheer leotard for Debbie and white underwear trunks for me. Once oiled both garments became clingy and see through. This also allowed for our entire bodies to remain slippery which kept things fun and lowered the chance of injury.

Our three initial matches were very similar in length and conclusion. Debbie would wait and allow me to attack which would end up badly for her. Only once did she trap me with her powerful legs but I quickly reminded her she could control me but not force a submission. While trapped in her grip she took the opportunity to fondle my oil covered dick in attempt to distract me. The pins ranged from me laying on top keeping her spread eagle and helpless all the way to spladles and small packages. The latter two are combinations of hooking up arms and legs so Debbie couldn't escape. The matches would end with us exhausted and ready to fuck in a moment. The sex itself was amazing. After rubbing around for 30 plus minutes we couldn't help but jump straight into hardcore raw lust.

Now Debbie had a close friend with whom she confided everything. Diann was the exact opposite of Debbie in the looks and the attitude department. Diann was 5'11", blonde, long legs and a real head turner. Her figure was almost disproportionate with her augmented boobs and narrow hips but no one complained. The problem was she knew was beautiful and could easily be labeled a bitch. When Debbie told her about our matches Diann was intrigued but indignant. Diann claimed she could defeat me and there was no way she would give in to sexual desire like Debbie. Once Debbie relayed their conversation I immediately took interest. Diann did not want the benefit of a shorter count or fewer pins which was fine by me. I was looking forward to this match. The one thing Diann didn't count on was Debbie forwarding some candid information to me prior to the match. Apparently, Diann was cursed, or blessed, with extremely sensitive nipples. She had told Debbie she often wore adhesive patches on dates so during a make out session the man couldn't get the upper hand by exciting her sensitive tips. This information would come in handy. Debbie also told me that Diann hadn't had a date or sex in quite a while. She then mumbled something about Diann not finding a worthy man.

On the evening of our match I was greeted by Debbie with a serious look on her face. She complained that Diann was not going by our rules and this upset Debbie. I told her it was fine and I would like to proceed anyway. When I walked into the room where the mats were laid out I caught a sight that stopped my heart. Diann was not wearing a leotard but a white string bikini and was easily standing flat footed and had her hands down to the floor. The whit bikini was the type we men dream about. It was made of flimsy material and if the wind blew hard enough you swear the ties would unknot themselves. The only noticeable drawback was some obvious padding beneath each bra cup.

Mentally, I exclaimed "strike three". One, Diann was very flexible which meant she could be twisted and bent without injury. Two, she hadn't been fucked in months. Three, her nipples were so sensitive she often wore additional padding to protect them.

When she turned to look back at me she had the "I caught you" look on her face. I tried not to show my observations to Diann.

She stuck out her hand and stated "Don't let a tiny wardrobe change spoil the mood".

"Not a problem" was my quick reply.

Diann followed up with an announcement she didn't want to use any baby oil either. Debbie puffed and started to say something but I raised my hand to silence her.

"Not a problem either".

I stripped to my usual white trunk underwear and did not hide the fact that I was already half erect.

We squared off in the center of the mat and immediately I had to take a different approach than I did with Debbie. Diann took a more offensive approach. She closed the distance between us and grabbed for a headlock. To counter, I lunged for a leg but she dodged to the side and grabbed my extended arm. Almost too easily she pulled that arm downward and had me on the ground on my left side with her behind me. She released my arm and slid her long legs around both sides of my neck. Wow, did she have strong legs! I immediately felt the pressure on the sides of my neck and knew I was in trouble. Debbie yelled out there were no submissions just pins in this match.

Diann laughed and retorted this rule change was not a problem either. Smartass!

I had to think of something quickly before I was rendered unconscious. I turned so my head pinned her left leg to the floor and took my right fist and pushed my knuckles into the inside of her left knee. Since her leg was trapped she had no escape and to stop the pain she had to release her death grip on my neck. I slipped out and ended up sitting behind her quickly getting an advantage. I wrapped my legs around her waist and in doing so trapped her right arm. Both of my arms immediately went around her neck in a rear naked choke. With only one free arm there was no way to stop me. I leaned back and ordered Debbie to get the oil. Diann had no choice but for her upper body to stretch back with me and her legs stay in place below my scissors. Helpless and exposed Diann had no choice but to watch the oil soak through the thin material of her bikini.

"That's not a problem is it, Diann?" She struggled but to no avail.

Holding her tight with my legs and just my left arm I quickly reached around to the inside of her bikini and pulled out the protective padding over her left nipple. I then resumed my two handed choke hold but just for a moment. Keeping my right hand on her neck I removed my left hand snaked in and took out her right nipple protection. The oil soaked bikini displayed her nipples nicely. My next move was to apply pressure on the choke hold. Diann soon slumped and at the point of losing consciousness I released my hold and quickly pushed her face down. I had to act quickly. I had control of her limp body for just a moment and took full advantage. Spreading her legs I crawled between them and placed her ankles just behind my knees. I then grabbed her shoulders and pulled back and at the same time sat back on her ankles. We were both sitting, me right behind her and on top of her helpless ankles. This move also forced her legs apart at the knees. Next I lifted both arms straight in the air and pushed forward on her lower back and backward on her arms. My left arm circled over the top of her elbows completing the hold.

What a sight she was! Ankles trapped, legs spread, back arched, nipples skyward and arms immobile made for a picture perfect complete control hold.

Now Diann was tall and flexible so she wasn't in a lot of pain. She just couldn't move. As the cob webs cleared, Diann began to realize her predicament. Not only was she trapped but my mouth was dangerously close to her right nipple and my right hand was free to use however I wanted. I then put my right hand on the bottom of her suit and quickly untied the strings.

"No" was all she could say.

"Yes" was all I needed to stay.

To complete the hold, I reached under her arched back and pulled the two strings holding Diann's nipple protection in place. I pulled the top of from the front and gasped at what I uncovered. Diann's nipples were half erect, covered in oil and sat on top of two perfectly round and tanned tits. There was enough oil on her torso to allow my free right hand to travel at will. Avoiding her very tempting nipples, saving the best for last, I traced lightly down her abdominals to her shaved pussy. Her lips became instantly slippery and she struggled to avoid my light touch. I just smiled. No probing, no clit rubbing, just a teasing touch on her lips. After a few minutes her struggles stopped and the heavy breathing and sighing began. In sheer amazement, I watched her nipples go from semi-hard to turgid. It took all my self-control to not latch on to that delicious right nipple.

The next move to beating the arrogant Diann was to barely tickle her clit. My index finger moved in circles, went up and down then side to side. Diann's hips were swaying slightly and after only a minute she groaned when I stopped my gentle approach.

I smiled at my prey as she kept her eyes closed and her mouth open. Even though she was flexible I knew being in this position for a period might become uncomfortable and interfere the orgasm I wanted to use to weaken Ms. Hot Stuff.

I straightened my back a little taking some pressure off Diann's but she didn't try to escape. By raising myself slightly I now could easily reach her right vulnerable nipple with my lips and still could manipulate her soaking wet pussy. I placed my mouth closer to her nipple and gently blew. Her eyes flew open immediately with a look of horror! That was it! I latched onto her bud of pleasure and simultaneously pushed my middle finger into her open pussy.

Diann protested "I give!".

Debbie, the forgotten one, quickly answered "Pins only, bitch! No submissions!".

Fast and furious was my only thought. I only a few moments her eyes closed again, her body went rigid and only then did I notice an impressive set of abs under the oil and sweat. With my mouth, I kissed, sucked, nibbled and pulled on her nipple. With my hand, I put both my middle and pointing finger deep between her lips and held my thumb against her very hard clit. It wasn't long after poor Diann began a steady moan and pushed as much as she could against my hand. Somehow her body went even more rigid and she began shaking uncontrollably. The moan turned into a wail and then it happened. Diann starting shaking side to die and her pussy convulsed around my flying fingers. Her orgasm lasted about two minutes and for the entire time my assault was relentless. As her body started to relax I stopped both my hand and mouth.

Once again, I had to act quickly to continue my total domination of the most beautiful woman I would ever fuck. I straightened up even further and released her arms. I pushed her forward and took my weight off her ankles. Diann was oily, sweaty and almost motionless. I rolled her over onto her back and raised her legs with my arms at the backside of her knees. I reached down and removed my useless underwear and pushed my hips forward aligning my steel hard cock with her trembling pussy. As I pushed her legs towards her chest I also entered the hottest, softest pussy I've ever felt. Diann began a protest but it was too late. My arms easily slid higher along the back of her legs and once high enough I grabbed her arms and held them down. Once again, she was immobile. Her flexible body easily folded in half with her feet around her ears, her arms pinned overhead and a rock-hard dick starting to pump in and out. For a moment, I thought my bodyweight might hurt her but that went away as I started pumping furiously.

We maintained this position for only a couple minutes. One reason, I was getting tired and the other I wanted to see if could force another orgasm out of my victim. I allowed Diann's left leg to lower by shifting my weight to her right. As her left foot hit the oily plastic I placed my right knee on the outside of her left knee and my right ankle on the inside of her left ankle. At the same time, I pulled her left arm almost behind her head and trapped it with my left hand. Once again, she was unable to move and my mouth and right hand were free. The change in position made her open her eyes and see that my lips were right above hers.

My evil smile must have made her realize her predicament once again but I didn't give her time to react. My mouth latched onto hers and my tongue forced her lips apart. My right hand grabbed her full left beast and with two fingers I mercilessly pinched her left nipple. I couldn't let that nipple feel left out. My strong thrusts into her wide-open pussy resumed and we both know this was the end. I plowed for three or four deep pushes and then one or two I stayed shallow. This let the head of my engorged dick hit her nerve endings at the opening of her pussy and the added sensation seemed to build up the cum within my ball sac.

The combination of kissing, nipple play and serious fucking had both of us grunting and writhing uncontrollably. I felt the first tingle of a massive orgasm start in my toes, travel up the back of my legs, electrify my balls and violently erupt form the head of my dick. I pushed as hard as I could and was unable to move as my sperm flew out of my body into hers. I maintained my silent scream and frozen position until I collapsed in exhaustion. I didn't even notice that Diann's glorious body had gone rigid once again as a lightning bolt orgasm surged through her at the same time.

To describe my orgasm as intense would be an understatement. I slowly released my wrestling hold on Diann as we returned to missionary position. This time she grabbed my head and thanked me with a long passionate kiss.

Moments later we heard a moan from Debbie as she fingered herself to her own pleasure. She had removed her leotard, oiled herself and gotten off without being noticed.

Two weeks later, Debbie called and said Diann had hooked up with an old boyfriend and she let him fuck on their first date. It seems her attitude towards sex had changed drastically. Debbie also said the guy was interested in mixed wrestling so I should get ready for a guy vs girls tag team match.

oldnavy55
oldnavy55
14 Followers