Wrestling with Celebrity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3

We spent the day seeing the sights, and being seen. More paparazzi took my photograph than I even knew existed. I signed autographs, met Britanny Spears in a restaurant, and had a good time, despite myself. The only awkward moment came when Ms. Spears asked what I thought of her music; I quickly changed the subject, earning a quick scowl from Danielle. Sorry, but I ain't into pop fluff, what can I say. We went shopping, watched movies, and generally, I got treated like one of Danielle's girlfriends who had had a break-up, which was kinda' amusing. I kept expecting her to suggest we go to the salon together, but she didn't. Kind of a shame, really, never had a manicure or pedicure and wanted to see what they were like. We topped it off with an evening visiting clubs, where the music was too loud, syncopated, and synthesized for my tastes, but one or two played metal, so, I had to let her get her techno groove on. It ended in a Kareoke club, where the audience just about shit themselves when they saw me get up to sing, and you know what? It felt good to have a roomful of people love me just 'cause I could carry a tune. I'd forgotten that for a while. Then we went back to her place.

4

"Oh my God! I've never seen a crowd pop like that when you got on stage!"

"Really? I didn't notice, I was distracted by this sexy brunette who was sitting at my table." She smiled at me.

"You're a liar, but you're sweet. I'm a celebrity, too, a minor one, but still a celeb., I know we all notice an appreciative audience. So, how are you feeling?"

I sighed and thought it over. The ache was still there, but not the insurmountable thing it was, one of the benefits of being bi-polar, I guess, sometimes mood swings work to your advantage. "I still hurt, but I think I can survive it now. I'll probably never be the marryin' type, but that's okay, I don't need someone else to define me. Besides, I ain't exactly easy to get along with. I'm selfish with my self, oh it's true," I said laughing at her look, "You've just seen the me being attentive or the me being needy, but I like time to my self, or with my friends, I like my 'me time' and can get pretty jealous of it. That and the mood swings that come with my stew of problems can make being with me something of a nightmare. Add to that the natural laziness and taking for granted periods couples have, and you got a recipe for relationship death. Nah, dating keeps you on your toes, you always put your best foot forward, and it ends with them still thinking you're some sort of white knight."

"Never looked at it like that."

"Yup. Unfortunately, even when you're honest, people get hurt, because they think they'll be the one to 'tame' you. Which is a shame. Or worse yet, I goof and tell things to people I really care about that 'cause them pain," I looked into her eyes, "I'm really sorry about using you to dump my problems on. I don't know why I did, but thanks for playing mother therapist to me." I reached down and kissed her longly and gently.

"Wow. If I get more like that, feel free to anytime." We both laughed and I kissed her again, while she fumbled for her keys...,

CHAPTER VI

1

As we entered her house, I paused.

"Hold on, got a surprise for you."

"Ooooh, I love surprises! What is it?" She looked up and grinned at me. She reached a hand down. "Hmmmmn, feels like a nice surprise, can I unwrap it?" I gasped and then laughed.

"That, my dear is hardly a surprise, and gods I hope you will unwrap it later! No, I've arranged for some desert. Here, no peeking!" I took her scarf from her, and tied it around her eyes and started leading her to her bedroom.

"Kinky!" she laughed as I led her upstairs. I set her on the bed, and returned to the kitchen to see if the maid had followed the instructions I had phoned in earlier. I opened the fridge, and saw a bowl of strawberries, a bowl of fresh, whipped cream, real whipped cream, not this Reddywhip (tm) stuff or Cool Whip (tm), and a bottle of champagne. Not the desert wine I'd've chosen, I prefer mead, but this is infinitely classier, or was that more classy? Oh well, better for Danielle's tastes, I'm sure. I set it all on a lap-tray, and went upstairs.

2

"Oh, lover, I'm waaai-ting!" I heard as I entered. I found her naked on the bed, still blindfolded. Okay, we'd both had a bit to drink, I actually found her, and an illusionary twin naked on the bed. I almost chucked the desert in favor of feasting on her, but restrained myself; I wanted this to be special. She had helped me out in a tough time, without asking for recompense; the least I could do was give her a romantic night she'd never forget. Plus she was my good luck charm. I padded over, quiet as a mouse, and quickly captured her mouth with mine. "Mmmmmn! So far I love desert." I laughed and grabbed a strawberry, dipped in the whipped cream, and fed it to her. "God, is that real cream?"

"Yup. Nuh-uh, leave the blindfold on, I like feeding you," I said as she reached up to remove it. She chuckled as she lowered her hands. I took the next strawberry, and teased her with it, letting it touch her lips, and then moving it away, before finally feeding it to her. It nearly shattered my self-control watching her lick the cream from her lips. I popped the cork on the champagne, and poured two glasses, carefully letting some trickle into her mouth; there's nothing sexy or romantic about coughing, spluttering, and nearly choking on a drink. Soon enough we were kissing and exploring the familiar territory of each other's bodies again.

"Screw this blindfold, I wanna' see my sexy super star!" She said and removed the blindfold. Soon all thoughts of desert were forgotten as our bodies heated up and my clothes were removed. Our bodies seemed to move in synchronization as we kissed, licked, nibbled and teased, until both of us were teasing each other in an impassioned 69. Her moans as she climaxed were sending vibrations along me, until I erupted, giving her a taste of another cream. She moved down my body, and was soon riding me in reverse cowgirl, as I massaged her glorious ass, and ran my hands along her back, reaching around to play with her perfect breasts. Soon I erupted again, arching my back, causing a final, large orgasm in her as she felt the surge of strength and power from me lifting her. We both collapsed into a sweaty heap, her still on top of me as I hugged her to my chest. I was drifting off when I felt her start to shudder.

"What's wrong?" I asked, feeling surprise as she started to cry.

"The only time a man goes to this much trouble and he's not proposing is to say good-bye!" she wailed. Chicks.

"What?! No, no! You've been great to me...," she started to cry harder, "Hey, I ain't leavin', or dumpin' you, I promise! This was a thank you! You've been great to me, and helped me over a real rough patch of ground. Trust me, we're gonna' be dating until you get sick and tired of me, okay?" She rolled over, and looked up at me with the prettiest set of blue-green eyes I've ever seen.

"Promise?"

"Oh, yeah. You'll definitely get sick and tired of me if'n you've got any sense at all." She laughed and snuggled in my arms, and we drifted off to sleep.

The end, till next time.

12