Wrestling with Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunks
chunks
4,088 Followers

"Do you love me?" she said.

"Of course."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yeah, but..."

"I love you and trust you, too. Look Mike, I'm going to tell you something in confidence, okay? You can't tell anyone else. This morning when you noticed my... wet spot..."

"Yeah?"

She took a deep breath. "It was because I was horny."

I stared at her. "Okay," I said.

"Mike... I was aroused... by you. What you did out there, just picking that guy up like he was nothing, your muscles all bulging and straining, and then pinning him to the ground for the win... it did something to me. Maybe because I saw you naked and hard this morning, and saw you..."

"Let's not talk about that," I said.

"Let's do talk about it," she said. "Do you think I'm pretty, Mike?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"You're gorgeous, Kait."

She grinned. "And do you think I'm sexy?"

"I try not to think of you that way, Kait."

"Does that mean that sometimes you do think about me that way?"

I took a deep breath. "Yeah. Sometimes I do."

Her grin widened. "Yeah, I've seen the way you look at me. Mostly at my tits." She reached down and before I realized what was happening she had pulled the tank top over her head and tossed it onto the floor. My mouth hung open as, for the first time ever, her beautiful naked breasts were on display in front of me. Then she stood up and faced away from me and wriggled out of her boxers, showing me her fine, tight ass. Then she turned towards me again and I couldn't help but stare at her lovely little hairless mound.

"Taa-daa!" she said.

"Kaitlyn!" I said.

"Seems only fair after I saw you naked this morning," she said, and climbed back onto the bed. She poured more oil onto her hand and went back up into my groin, but this time every once in a while instead of just rubbing one of my balls with the back of her hand as she massaged the top of my leg, she alternated between doing that and rubbing the palm of her hand over my entire ball sack. It felt wonderful.

"Kait," I groaned.

"Just enjoy," she said, and moved her hand so that her palm rubbed across the base of my cock.

"Oh, God," I groaned.

"Tight fit," she said, removing her hand. Then she shocked me by reaching into the fly of my boxers and fishing out my hard cock.

"Woah - nice," she said as she stroked it from base to tip. "You have a really nice cock, Mike."

It felt amazing and while I didn't want her to stop, she was my sister.

"Kait, think about this."

"I have been thinking about this," she said as she poured more oil. "All morning." When she started smearing the baby oil onto my erection, it felt so fucking good that I stopped worrying about the fact that I was her brother. She jacked me slowly, using a twisting motion when she approached the head of my cock on the upstroke. Jesus, she was good at this. It felt a thousand times better than when I did it myself.

She was staring at her hand moving up and down on my cock. "God, this is making me so horny," she said. "Lift up your butt."

I did, and she pulled down my boxers, taking care to gently pull my penis back through the fly so it wouldn't bend the wrong way. She wiped the oil off my cock with them, then tossed them onto the floor with her own clothes and looked at me.

"How do you feel about what I'm doing, Mike?"

I couldn't help staring at her tits while I answered. "I'm conflicted, Kate."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"God, no."

She grinned. "Good." Then she bent down and sucked my cock into her mouth.

"Fuck, Kait," I groaned as I watched and felt what she was doing. I'd never even had a girl touch my naked cock, much less with her mouth. It felt warm and wet and when she sucked until her cheeks hollowed it felt tight as she bobbed up and down on me. And she was doing things with her tongue - wonderful things just under the head of my cock. One hand was busy jacking the part of me that wasn't in her mouth while the other played with my balls. Her tits jiggled to the rhythm of her movements. It was hypnotizing.

"Kate... can I touch your breasts?"

She pulled off of me just long enough to say, "Of course," then sucked me back in. I reached down with both hands and palmed her lovely little tits then squeezed them both gently, making her moan. I rubbed both of her nipples between thumb and forefinger, and she shivered.

The combination of what she was doing and the excitement of touching a girl's body this way had me on the edge.

"Kait, careful, I'm gonna cum."

"Mmmhmm," she said, and increased her speed and the power of her sucking. The hand that had been playing with my balls moved under my butt and I felt a finger start playing with my asshole. It was too much.

"GAAAAH!!" I screamed, and erupted into Kait's mouth. She pulled back so that just the head of my cock was in her mouth, and I knew I was spurting directly onto her tongue. My orgasm seemed to extend from her finger on my asshole through my body and balls to the tip of my cock, and upwards into my chest. I saw spots and my lips were numb. I was vaguely aware of Kait moaning and swallowing. I realized that I was squeezing her tits very tightly and let go, and collapsed onto my back.

Kait softened her sucking as the last dribbles of my cum trickled into her mouth and I became too sensitive. She used her thumb to run along the bottom of my cock, forcing the last little bit of semen onto her tongue, then sat up. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to show me a small wad of my jism, then sucked it back into her mouth and swirled it around before swallowing it and smacking her lips. She laid down on top of me, every bit of her front touching mine. My hands found her tight little ass, and squeezed. She was tiny and gorgeous and perfectly proportioned.

"That was fucking hot," I said.

"Yes it fucking was," she said, sighing.

"Why did you do it, Kait?"

She looked up at me. "I love you," she said. "And I told you that you made me horny this morning seeing you naked and hard and cumming. Hell, I get horny all the time seeing you parade your muscles around in your underwear, or a towel, or your tight little wrestling uniform. You know that girls can totally see your junk when you wear that thing, right?"

I blushed. The guys on the team were used to it; I'd never thought about anyone else looking there.

"Then when I watched you lift that guy like he was nothing, and later when I found out you were protecting my honor, I knew I was going to do this." She kissed me lightly on the lips, then kissed me again, a longer kiss. A lover's kiss. I felt her licking my lips, and when I opened my mouth to do the same, she pushed her tongue into my mouth and moaned. I felt myself getting hard again under her, and she rubbed herself against it.

"Mike, are you a virgin?"

I blushed and looked away. "Yes."

She lightly grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Everybody's a virgin until they aren't anymore. It just means there's this one thing you haven't done yet." She rolled onto her side, exposing her luscious front to me, grabbed my hand, and led it down to her mons. She rubbed my finger into her slit, gasping a bit as it went into her far enough to feel the warmth and wetness.

"I want to be your first, Mike. If you'll have me."

I was boiling hot for her and apparently she was for me, too, and I had the strong sense that nobody was thinking clearly here.

"Kait, your my sister. We shouldn't be doing any of this at all. We certainly shouldn't make love."

"Don't you want to?"

"Yes, I absolutely want to, but it's wrong. It's incest."

"So? We love each other and we're hot for each other and we're both adults. Who cares what a bunch of people we don't know would think?"

"I'm pretty sure Mom and Dad would not approve," I said as I moved my hands up to play with her breasts. My actions weren't corresponding to my words, but I couldn't help it. I might never get another chance.

"I'm not planning on telling them," Kait said. "Are you?"

"No."

"Then fuck me, Mike. I love you and I want this. I want you. Please."

Shit, how could I resist? I loved her too, and she was beautiful and naked in my bed and begging me for it. I responded by slowly moving down her body and using my mouth on her breasts for the first time. I slowly licked circles around the areola of her right breast and she gasped and held my head to her breast as I sucked her nipple into my mouth. I repeated the action on the other breast as my hand kneaded the one my mouth had just left. She moaned, "Inside me Mike, now please."

"No," I said as I continued to work my way down her tummy and onto her mound. Her musky smell there was intoxicating. I spread her legs and lifted her butt and made one long, continuous lick starting from her asshole (which made her moan), over her perineum, and over and between her little outer lips. She shrieked when I reached her clitoris.

"You don't have to, Mike, but if you want to you'll have to go easy on my clit to start. It's very sensitive."

"I want to. You taste delicious. You'll have to teach me, though; I only know what I've seen on porn."

"Everything you did felt wonderful," she said. "Just start slow on my clit. I usually make little circles around it. You could do that with your tongue."

I tried it and was rewarded by moaning and wriggling and jerking hips. This was fun! I moved lower and inserted my tongue into her pussy as far as I could and wiggled it around.

"Lick my lips, then my clit," she said, breathing hard. I did so, repeatedly. Her clit was to the point where it would take direct light pressure now; touching it just made her moan.

I decided to change it up and moved lower and started rimming her asshole.

"Oh God, Mike, what are you doing to me? That's so nasty but it feels so good!"

I licked and kissed her rosebud and tried to push my tongue in, but she was too tight there. So back to her clit I went, but this time I pushed two fingers into her tight pussy and with the other hand I reached up and played with a nipple, all the while moving the flat of my tongue back and forth across her clitoris, occasionally using just the tip of my tongue to give it a little light lashing. Nipple, clit, pussy. Multitasking.

Her breathing grew ragged. "Oh, I'm gonna cum, Mike. You're making me cum. You're gonna make me..."

Her body tensed and she screamed, "MIKEEEEEEEYY!!" and she began thrashing around the bed, her legs doing their best to crush my skull and her hips pushing me upwards. I'm strong, but I was no match for her gymnast muscles when she was in this state.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" she chanted as her body convulsed. "In me, Mike, right now! Right now!!"

I got on my knees and pushed her legs apart and lined myself up with her pussy and pushed. She was hot and wet, but so tight that I had to move the head of my cock up and down against her hole to get it lubricated before I pushed again and finally sank the head of my cock inside her.

"Oh God, Mike, keep pushing in. It feels so good."

"Yeah, it sure fucking does, Sis," I said. That sentence sounded weird in my head but it wasn't enough to stop me now. I kept pushing and she kept thrashing until I was fully buried inside my beautiful sister. Her pussy was like a warm, wet vise around me. Her hands grabbed my ass to hold me still and we concentrated on our breathing until we were both a little calmer.

"Mike, I have a secret to tell you," she said.

"Yeah?"

"You're my first, too."

Out of nowhere, tears came to my eyes and splashed on her cheeks. She wiped them from my face and smiled at me.

"Why are you crying?"

"I don't know. It just came over me when you said that. Somehow, this is kind of perfect."

"Yeah, it is," she said.

"Kait, the hand job and the blow job... you seemed so expert at them..."

"I didn't say I was totally unexperienced," she said. "I just haven't had anybody inside me. And nobody's gone down on me. Which reminds me, by the way: you don't need any instruction for that. You're a natural."

I blushed. "Thanks," I said.

"What gave you the idea to lick my asshole?"

"I don't know. I've seen it on porn, and thought I'd try it. You seemed to like it."

"I loved it!"

"Then I'll do it again for you."

"Okay, but not right now. Right now I want you to fuck me, Mike. Fuck me and make love to me."

I kissed her hard and we stared into each other's eyes as I started moving inside her, and she moaned with pleasure.

"I love you Kait," I said.

"I love you too, Mike. Faster. Please, faster. Fuck me hard."

I propped myself up onto my hands and increased my speed until I was pounding into her and our skin was slapping together. I played with her tits and her eyes closed and she looked like she was concentrating on something.

"I'm going to cum again, Mike," she said. "I can feel it building. Keep going."

"I'm gonna cum, too," I said, slamming into her. "I'm gonna cum so hard."

"Cum inside me," she panted. "I'm safe. I want to feel..."

She broke off as her body tensed. She wailed with release and her pussy convulsed around me and her hot juices bathed my cock and it drove me over the edge.

"I'm cumming!" I said.

"Look at me," she said. "Look in my eyes! I want to watch as you cum."

I stared into my lovely sister's eyes as I buried myself into her and my body exploded into orgasm and I shot everything I had deep into her pussy. The extreme pleasure made me close my eyes and throw my head back to savor the feeling.

A little later, still buried in her, I kissed her and stroked her hair.

"I'm sorry I broke eye contact," I said.

"That's okay. I got to watch your 'O-face'. That's all I wanted."

"You came too, right Kait?"

She wrapped her arms around me. "Yeah, you made me cum, you big stud."

That made me feel good. And proud.

"How was your first time, Mike?"

"Amazing. Wonderful. Kinky. Loving. How was yours?"

"The same. Are you still worried about the fact that you're fucking your sister?"

My cock had been softening, but hearing "fucking your sister" brought new life to it. I rolled onto my back, rolling her on top of me. I started thrusting into her from below.

"Does that answer your question?" I said.

"Oh yeah, Bro; good answer." She leaned back and started bouncing on my cock, her perky little tits shaking to her rhythm. It felt great but after a while I felt like changing it up and being in charge again.

"Hands and knees, Sis," I said.

She raised off of me and complied. "Are you gonna do me doggie?"

"What do you think?" I said. I took up position behind her and sank my hard cock all the way in as she moaned contentedly.

"Do me, Mike. Do me hard. Give me all of your cock."

I grabbed her hips for leverage and started slamming into her from behind.

"Oh, yeah, Mikey, that's so good. You're so deep in me. I love this position!"

"Me, too, Sis."

I reached around and grabbed her perky little tits and continued to pound into her hard. My hard cock was coming almost all the way out of her pussy and slamming all the way back in every time. The bed was squeaking and our skin was slap-slap-slapping and Kait was yelling, "Fuck me, Mike! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!"

And that's how Mom found us.

chunks
chunks
4,088 Followers
12