Writer's Block

Story Info
A writer needs the real experience to put it to paper.
2.2k words
4.07
13.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at my computer, the little indicator of where I can start writing blinking at me constantly while I mindlessly thought of what to write. A friend of mine showed me a website called "Literaunchy," where strangers share sexual stories, fact or fiction so that other strangers can get off of it. Ingenious, I thought but it occurred to me that writing something people would find sexy was actually harder than I expected since, well, I myself am a virgin, so I had no idea how to get some real depth with the subject.

Tossing my hair off my face in exasperation, I turned my laptop off and thought I'd try again another day.

I suppose I should introduce myself. My name's Daryl. I'm not really tall or entirely muscular for that matter and everyone reckons I should cut the hair out of my eyes, but personally I prefer it this way. I'm 20, finished my Visual Arts degree, yet I'm still working at this pie shop. And this is the story of how I cured my "sexy" writer's block.

It was another day at work in summer. Boiling hot, inside with so many ovens, impatient customers, screaming toddlers, you know how it is. I was sweating like crazy and thinking of going on my lunch break when I heard a voice.

"Daryl?"

I looked up and saw a face I hadn't seen since last year.

"Oh my god, it is you!" He exclaimed, smiling.

"Hey, Steve!" I beamed, forgetting about the excruciating pain altogether of having just touched a heat lamp.

We exchanged the usual formalities of meeting up again. How are you, what have you been up to, all the usual stuff, and so I asked my manager to have my break. Luckily she was a little (too) sweet on me so she decided to let me have the rest of the day off.

Me and Steve sat in the park with ice creams each, learning what was new with each other.

"So, how's your band going?" I asked.

"Ah, man." He shook his head, with a stupid but cute grin. "Self Beef Jerky is no longer." I had to laugh at the name. "What happened?"

"Ah, the guitarist and the vocalist had this massive fight over how we should do one of the songs, and they were both pretty pissed. If me and the bass player hadn't have stopped them in time, I'm sure one of them would have been killed." He chuckled, shaking his head again. "So how's Moira?"

"She's fine." I smiled, a little annoyed he asked about Moira instead of me. Oh yeah, I should mention, me and Moira went to upper state earlier that year to visit our friend and me and Steve met at a party. Steve had this straight but still extremely playful thing to him, but my gaydar was whacked out, and I really couldn't help but think he might be at the very least bi. "So what brings you down this way?"

"Me and my mates are here for a surfing trip." He said, and then inhaled the air around us. It was a nice cool breeze, and any longer locks in his hair moved slightly to the breeze. I noticed there was hair poking out from the top of his shirt and that his beard had gotten thicker since last time. I darted my eyes away before I could feel myself getting hard at all.

He went to eat some more of his ice cream when (as fate would have it,) it plopped onto the Band shirt he was wearing.

"Aw shit!" He said in the most sarcastic, full on accented way he could possibly say it that I had to laugh again. "It's my only good shirt."

"Hey, you can come over to my house if you want, and I can wash it for you?" I offered. He grinned. "Lets go."

After what was about 10 minutes in the sun, we arrived at my house. I lead him to the laundry and he took his shirt off and I sort of froze on the spot. His chest and stomach were layered in fur, which outlined a relatively toned body. I couldn't stop staring, I thought it looked amazing when I heard "Daryl?" that I realised what I was doing.

"Oh, um yes, I..." I stammered when he chuckled. "Still think I'm cute, huh?"

I tried sending him a message on Facebook in Japanese how I thought he was cute. You know, being sneaky. But I didn't count on him knowing it too.

"I mi-" And then he started to undo his belt and my eyes grew larger.

"You know, you could have said it at the party." He smiled, his eye welcoming me in. "I thought you were cute too." My face turned red as his jeans slid down, which revealed even hairier legs and a thick trail from his belly button to his red boxers. I could feel my own cock pulsing at my black jeans, yearning for his touch, caress, and lust.

Before I knew it, his hand slid my shirt over my head with ease, revealing my pale near-hairless body. He chuckled as he ran his hands over my chest. "I really like you, Daryl." He whispered.

"I like you too." I managed to wheeze out, and then upon instinct, my hand started to press against his boxers where his tent was standing tall and proud with a small wet spot.

"You want to?" He grinned, that charming grin.

"Lets go to the bedroom." I suggested, and lead him in.

I shut the curtains as he started to kiss my neck and was working my jeans down until they sat on my ankles, and began playing with my underwear, so that my butt was revealed, giving it a tender squeeze, making me shudder with anticipation.

"Get on the bed." He whispered, a little hoarsely. I gulped, but I felt the dopiest grin on my own face.

I laid down and he crawled on top of me, kissing me with his open mouth, his beard scratching my smooth cheeks, rubbing my nipples and me rolling my fingers into his furry chest. I then did something I never thought I would do.

"Let me be on top for a sec." I breathed out. With that I rolled on top of him and we made out a little more. Soon enough, I was leaving small love kisses down his neck and then I began to lick and tickle his hairy nipples, they were ripe and stiff. He moaned at my touch as I let my tongue trail down the middle of his stomach, his outey and then I peeled back his boxers and unleashed the beast within. It was 10 inches long and had a pair of balls that were concealed in a relatively hairy sack. I had to admit I was a balls fan so I jumped onto them first. As I began sucking one, I also brought my thumb and finger onto his cock-head and rolled it around in there. He was moaning loudly, as my suction got a little harder. "Yes.." he sighed. I moved onto the next ball and he moaned and heaved a little. Deciding to really give him what he wanted, I kissed up his balls, up his cock and swirled my tongue on the head before bringing my mouth down over it. He breathed from behind his teeth as I bobbed my head up and down, making the occasional slurping sound. I wanted this bad, I needed it, fuck whatever anyone else wanted.

I fondled his balls while applying more pressure to the base of the cock when I tried to deep throat it, but ended up almost puking.

"Don't try anything you can't do." He panted. But after my second try, he was down and I could tell he was thankful I managed to do it. I used my tongue to play with the underside of his cock when he said "I'm close." Not caring, I just sucked even harder when I felt his cock pulsate. "Fuck!" He shouted and soon his cum was flooding out of his cock and down my throat, where as much I tried to swallow it, a lot of it overflowed out of my mouth.

He sat up, panting and pulled me onto the bed.

"Your turn." He said before kissing me, tasting himself in my mouth.

He worked his way down my body, except he was a lot more wild, more lust driven than I was, coarsely kissing my body and pinching my nipples. It hurt, but with a pleasurable after glow.

He yanked my underwear off with ease and tried pulling my 7 inch cock's foreskin back when I gasped. "It doesn't go very far back." I explained, hoping it didn't turn him off. But that's when the most craziest, pleasurable and painful thing happened. He pulled my foreskin towards him, made himself an opening and darted his tongue in and out of it, touching my head. I writhed in all sorts of sensations, and when I started to pull a little back from him, he let go and started to suck on my cock. He was moving his head in every direction as I sighed long sighs and arched my back, it was so good. That's when I felt one of his fingers poking at my asshole that my breath escaped me. It was rough, and thick.

"Wait." I said as he tried to push in. I reached over into the drawer by the bed and found the petroleum jelly. He gave me a curious smile.

"What? I can watch porn, can't I?" I laughed, which was then halted as he worked my cock again, slapping it against his tongue while his fingers were becoming slick with jelly. Finally, the first finger slipped in and it felt strange, but mostly really good. I moaned as he started working a second finger in, and then he must have found my sweet spot. That was when I was moaning even louder, never experiencing that sort of pleasure, and without warning shot my load into Steve's mouth. Not that he complained, he managed to swallow most of it, some of it running off into his beard. I laid on the bed panting over the amazing feeling. As he let his fingers run out, I felt empty, alone. But then I saw him working his own cock up again, putting a massive amount of jelly on it. I gulped to myself, but I none the less lifted my legs up. Seeing this, he grabbed both of my ankles and lowered himself down. In another moment my eyes rolled back into my head as his tongue darted on my asshole, tickling it and poking it. I could feel the blood rush back into my cock, pumping it like a balloon when he stopped and sat next to my head.

"Come here you." He said. I sat up next to him and he patted his lap.

"Uh, just so you know." I said. "I've never been..."

"Oh. Do you want to?" He asked, looking genuinely concerned.

"I've been waiting for the right guy for so long." I breathed.

"Fuck me."

With that I lowered myself onto his slick cock, the cap piercing me. I uttered a sound of pain as I lowered further and further. I remembered what a story once said and pretend your going to the bathroom, and it made it slightly easier.

Finally, I was sitting on the base of his cock where he held me tightly and starting rocking me up and down. Then it got harder and I could feel my legs lifting me up and down by their own accord, until eventually we were bouncing on the bed, grunting and moaning. He pulled my face to his and gave me a hard, passionate kiss as our bodies slapped against each other, when he pulled his face back.

"Fill me up." I urged.

"Are you-"

"Do it!" His eyes rolled back and his eyes shut tight, his mouth gaped open as I felt his cock pulsate violently in my ass. The sight of him in that moment of sheer ecstasy was all too much for me and I shot my load all over him, while I could feel cum pumping up my ass, painting it white.

We sat there in the afterglow, and our minds linked for a moment.

"I love you." Without even speaking.

We laid on the bed silently, looking at each other, sometimes even jacking each other off. This went on for hours.

"I should really wash that shirt." I smiled, reaching for my pants when he stopped me. "No clothes on." He smiled. I shrugged, and kissed him on the cheek.

Later that night we sat at the beach while his mates tackled each other in the water.

"Do they know?" I asked.

"Yeah, I only came out recently." He smiled, and then did that stupid thing where people pretend to yawn and wrap their arm around you. But its still cute, so I laughed.

"I'll see you tomorrow, right?" He asked.

Looking into his eyes, I focused deep into them, and found something incredible in them.

"Yeah." Was all I could say, feeling breathless.

He walked me home and kissed me goodnight.

I logged onto Literaunchy and cracked my fingers like I was about to play a brand new piano piece.

"Now this, is going to be something."