Writer's Block and the Magic Wand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Purple man stopped eating her out and smiled. It kissed her back and shoulders. Then snapped it's fingers and the restraints on her wrists released her!

She gasped as the waist restraint now tugged her upright and then snaked around her midriff to bind her arms to either side of her torso. She tried to stand up but her legs and ankles were held to the mattress and footboard of the bed. The purple man frowned playfully and shook his head no, while silently wagging his index finger at her.

He opened his mouth in a smile and spoke to her, though it seemed the words were silent and only in her mind. Never the less soundless lips formed the words in a strong demand that had so long ago thrilled and shocked her.

"On your knees!" The inner voice boomed.

The purple man stood before her and as she looked up at him he reached down with his right hand to gently coax open her lower jaw. His left held the shaft of a now very large purple cock, which he guided gently but firmly into her mouth.

There was no way she could fit this into her mouth and still breath she thought and yet as he thrust it in shallow movements in and out of her mouth it was not as cumbersome as she had anticipated.

The blowjob did not last long before he stopped and stepped away.

Now her ankles and legs were freed by another snapping of the fingers though her body was hoisted higher and the purple man stood behind her smiling. Her eyes suddenly widened as to her shock he grabbed her hips and without warning thrust his massive vibrating organ deep into her vagina!

She cried out; "OHHHHHH FUCK!" as the purple man began to piston into her with a steady strong pace that had her trembling almost immediately.

Her pussy was stretched open and the pulsating of the phallus in her body had her spasming with pleasure.

As her legs kicked, curtains shot out like living vines, entwining them and holding them widely apart and strongly secured as his buzzing finger tips sought out every nerve and erotic spot her skin had to offer.

His hand slapped her ass and it stung just a bit as his teeth lightly bit the nape of her neck. She orgasmed and convulsed, causing him to slow the pace, but not to stop.

She glanced at him and gasped.

"W-wh-what are y-youuu d-doinnng to ma-meee?"

The bald purple figure leaned into her ear and this time it was not in her mind. It's mouth formed audible words.

"I'm fucking you like I mean it! I'm fucking you with all I've got! That's what you wished for. Now let's have some fun!"

After a few more minutes of suspended sex he made the curtains release her. But she was in his arms and he lowered her to the bed.

As she tried to catch her breath while lying on her back he approached her. She tried to back away on her elbows to buy herself a few moments to think. But purple man grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his waiting erection. The tingling buzz drove her wild. Over again she climaxed as the purple man periodically switched positions and speed.

After a while the intensity got to her and she took an oral opportunity to bite down hard on the purple man's cock. He didn't cry out but winced and looked angry. She started to plead with him.

"I had to. It's getting to be too much. We need to stop!"

The purple man snapped his fingers and once more curtains captured and entwined her wrists and ankles. She was hoisted by either arm upward until she stood there trapped and helpless. The purple man bit her butt hard making her cry out in pain.

"OWWWW! That hurts!"

The strange figure nodded.

"It was supposed to. You could have asked to stop. You must learn to be nice with your toys!" It insisted.

"Look, I'm sorry, but there are limits to what one can take..."

He lowered her down but shook his head.

Half embarrassingly and half in mild brief pain with her hands and feet bound she lay across his lap as the purple man gave her a stinging spanking.

She cried out and struggled vainly, and begged him to stop, but the purple man seemed determined to emphasize his point with a good solid spanking. After a few minutes Kelly passed out.

The alarm sounded harsh to her ears as she awoke. She reached over and killed the switch.

Kelly felt warm and tired. Exhausted and spent. She turned on the light suddenly remembering the purple man creature that had formed from her dildo and fucked and pleasured her. She glanced to the floor. The vibrator toy lay there where it had dropped.

She picked it up cautiously and looked at it for a moment. She turned on the switch but it was out of power, just as it had been when she dropped it there.

It was all a strange dream she mused. She must have been tired. In fact she was tired. Exhausted really!

Writing could wait. She had to get some rest. Turning off the light she dozed and passed from consciousness into a nice dream state.

In the morning she woke to soft warm sunshine reaching in through the blinds. It was a great day out there. She started to get up and noticed that she was sore and a little raw down there. Her body felt a bit worn too. Almost like back when she and Shelly and Sarah had their library adventure. She smiled. The dream. It had been so real and so strange.

She sat up and yawned. It was such a realistic dream. She really felt like she actually had been fucked and ridden hard by several partying guys! But it had to have been a dream. Her poor dildo lay spent on the nightstand. A few small hairs dried to the shaft. She got up and went into the bathroom to wash it and herself up.

What a wild dream!

As she rinsed the thing with warm water and tried to remember which pocket of her purse she had put the battery charger in, she felt strange bumps in the rubber. She looked closer shutting off the sink water and saw a bite mark deep into the rubber skin of her toy.

A bite? That was impossible! It couldn't be could it?

She reached back to touch her butt and felt a small sore area on the upper right cheek. Her butt felt hot too.

Kelly turned and looked into the full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. Her eyes widened in disbelief!

There was a single large bite mark on her cheek, and several small red welts across both sides where someone or something had recently spanked her!

12