Writer's Block Ch. 01

Story Info
He provides inspiration after a dry spell.
892 words
3.43
6.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, it's been a while since you wrote anything. What's the deal, Carrie?"

"I dunno. Not feeling inspired, I guess. It takes a lot of energy to just get through the day. Being creative is fun - haven't had enough time for fun lately."

"That doesn't sound like the woman I know. What do I need to do to help you feel...inspired?"

"Well, first I need to relax. What can you do to help me relax, James?"

"Turn around."

He puts his hands at the top of my head. His hands are strong and large so when he slides them down over my hair with just a little pressure, my nerve-endings wake right up. I close my eyes. He moves to my shoulders and gives a light massage but he remembers I like it a little rough so when he brings his hands back up through my hair he also pushes my head down. He is trying hard not to kiss me yet but I feel his scruff on my neck as he takes a deep breath in, smelling my hair. His breath tickles the back of neck - ok, I would not call this relaxing but I like where it's going. He turns me around to face him. "Open your eyes."

I open them slowly, savoring this view of him. It's been a long time since we have looked into each other's eyes.

"Next, I need you to warm up my hands."

He is not expecting this answer. Did he think I was going to jump him right away? Where's the fun in that? He looks surprised and slightly pissed then throws his head back with a huge laugh. "You are going to keep me on my toes, aren't you?"

"Yup, for as long as I can - and that's a long time, as you know all too well."

"Yeah, I remember." He gives me that look again - not making it easy on me at all, is he? His lips are right here. I could just lean in and be there - right where I left him that last time we kissed, pulling away only because it was necessary but lord knows not for a lack of desire. "Ok, Carrie, what do I have to do to warm up your hands?"

"Rub. Rub right here and then move to here," I whisper, pointing at my palm and my wrist. He turns over my right hand and slowly massages it with his two brown thumbs. Our heads are only inches from each other - I don't dare look up because this massage is making me want him entirely too much. I want him to take my hand and throw it above my head while he presses me to the wall. I want to take his fingers into my mouth and slowly suck them with my warm wet tongue until he starts to moan and beg so loudly the neighbors will hear. I want to feel his fingers slip inside my pussy and bring me back to a place and time I have missed every day since I left him. But his lips - I want his lips where he has his thumbs - slowly kissing my palms then working their way up my arm until they reach a crevice. I want his lips in every crevice and curve and fold - all the soft places and hard places and places I don't even remember knowing about until he kisses them again. I want his lips to linger on my nipples, nibbling and licking and savoring every bit of my tits until I am so needy for his cock that he can't keep me still any longer.

"Ok, what else do you need to feel inspired?" My eyes can't lie - he smiles when he sees the look that says we are going to have a lot of fun very, very soon. I like to tease so I will keep this up just a minute or two longer. "I need a visual in my head to get me started. James, can you please give me a good visual I can use?"

His total lack of modesty is one of his best qualities so without taking his eyes off mine he unbuckles and unzips and slightly readjusts and in no time is completely naked. I feel momentarily shy but that fades really fast. "Turn around." He is amused how I used his own line against him. He turns and I slowly take him in - God, it's been too long since I have seen this ass. I let my fingers trail lightly down his back - he gets goosebumps - and down that perfect butt curve then down his thighs. I have to bend down to trail all the way to his ankles. I know this will amuse him and he expects me to stay there while he turns around. I love giving him head - to feel him grow in my mouth and then work towards the growling and crying out and screaming "fuck" - I love every minute of it. But this time, I want to savor this time alone with him. No rushing, no hiding, no worrying, just time to do what we do better together than we do with anyone else.

To be continued in Part 2...