Writer's Fantasy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that don't you?" Marissa asked.

"Y...y...yes," I said. It was rhetorical. She knew I liked it. I liked everything David did.

David continued fingering my clit while pushing in and out of me. He used his other hand to caress my back, compete loving. Love in every way flooding out of him and into me. And then that hand was fisting in my hair pulling ever so slightly. I felt that wave of almost there to orgasm rush up on me.

This was totally different than what he had done with Marissa. It was more like a boyfriend girlfriend in love thin rather than a guy fucking a friend's friend thing. And the moment I thought that I orgasmed, clenching around his cock and screaming out.

David pounded into me harder and he came a few seconds later. Then he rolled us both so we were on our sides on the couch, still connected, me spooned up into him. It took a minute for my vision to clear. And as soon as it did, of course there was Marissa. She looked like she wanted to be clapping.

"Good show mate," she said in a fake upper crust British accent, "Jolly good show."

I was too wiped out to laugh. David wrapped an arm around me and hugged me to him tighter. Protective. I could feel his breath in my hair.

"God that was so, so great," David said.

Marissa walked over and slapped us both lightly on the side of our thighs. "Come on, sit up."

David pulled out of me and maneuvered us a little. I was afraid to sit on Marissa's couch without a towel or something underneath me. The upside of being a fountain of wetness is your best friend can make you get wet enough for show without touching you; the downside is you may worry about staining her couch.

Seeing my hesitance Marissa said, "Don't worry, if I need to I can by a new couch."

But David settled me on his lap into almost the same position I had been in with him at the very beginning of this session. Although it sure felt different now.

Marissa had to crawl over my legs and lean into me for that kiss.

"Mari..." I protested.

"Sshhh..." she said. She pushed my torso back and started kissing me, really kissing me. I let her push me back and then my back was against that arm rest that had already proved oh, so handy, and she was half on top of me, kissing me, both of us in David's lap.

It was like Heaven, a really, really, dark sweet sexy naughty Heaven, and I had a thought, When is this ever going to end?

Then she managed to wiggle some room between us and plunged her fingers into me. Suddenly I was on fire, need ranging through me, wanting Marissa so much, wanting David. Hungry. Incredible hunger. Like I wanted to devour them.

But I was a long way from coming. Just fill of wonder and need and disbelief that Marissa and I were really doing this in David's lap. Then Marissa bit my lower lip and BANG out of nowhere, I was wrecked by a strong orgasm.

My whole body went loose and Marissa laughed and thank God David was holding me or I would have slid off the couch for sure because none of my muscles were working.

"That's not bad Jenny," Marissa said. "For a beginner. But you still need more practice. Lots and lots of practice."

I didn't know whether I should look at her like she was a Goddess or she was nuts.

"Doesn't she need practice David? Lots and lots and lots more practice?"

"Hell yeah," he said.

# # #

Dear Reader,

Writer's fantasy is a seven part series with each story getting more romantic, explicit, exploring, tense, and hotter.

If there were things about that you liked about this story please post a comment telling me what worked for you and why (PG comments only please.) I also welcome suggestions and corrections.

I am and will continue to edit, tweak, and update my stories in effort to bring all of my stories as close to a five star reading experience for you as possible. If you haven't yet, please read my other stories. Keep checking for the updated versions and new stories.

If you enjoyed the story, please rate it highly!

Thanks so much. I look forward to hearing from you.

SPREAD the buzz.

Enjoy!

-MJ

12