Writer's Fantasy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJRoberts
MJRoberts
1,291 Followers

"You're pretty hot in that outfit Mari," I said.

"Pretty hot?" Marissa asked.

I smiled and rolled my lips together to keep from answering that one. She damn well knew she was smoking.

She took one high heeled boot and shoved one of the patio chairs, hard. The chair slid ten feet across the patio with a scratching sound.

"David," she said firmly, "sit."

He went over to the chair and sat in it. She walked over to the chair and put her foot on the edge of the seat between his legs and pushed the chair a little bit further until it was smack up against the bars of the railing of the balcony.

"You ready to get fucked for Jenny?" Marissa asked him. The way she snapped out the word sounded mean.

He lifted his chin a little bit. "I'm ready for anything," he said.

"Bound up? So our girl can learn?"

"Like I said..." David said.

"Good..." Marissa purred drawing the word out.

"Jenny," she said. "Do you want to tie him up or should I?"

"Uah..ug.." I said.

"Me it is," Marissa said.

She tied the rope multiple times around his waist, tying him not only to the chair, but to the bars behind him. She secured the back legs of the chair to the bars of the balcony. She cuffed his ankles to the front legs of the chair.

She cuffed his arms to the chair. She duct taped around his arms and chest so his arms were pinioned to his side. He'd have to be freaking Houdini to get out of this one.

Then she, oh my, she took the bike chains and was wrapping, and wrapping it all around him. Around his waist, into the bars, over his forearms, and wrists, around those muscular thighs.

I put my hand under my chin and clicked my mouth closed when I realized it was hanging open.

She had a ball gag and a collar in her hand and was bringing them toward David when he growled. And not in a good way. A warning.

"No Marissa, I don't think that's hot," I said.

She backed up a step.

"Oh no?" She said. "You want to wear it?" Challenging.

"Ah... the collar maybe," I said.

She laughed but she stepped back and put the red ball gag and leather collar on the table.

David pushed against the bonds an inch, testing them.

Marissa came and stood behind me, sexily fitting my body completely to hers.

"What do you think Jenny? Is that kiss on your list?"

She said it like it was some old song I should know but I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Does that turn you on?" Marissa asked me.

David moved against the bonds again. He didn't look submissive. If anything he looked less submissive. He was actually less subdued. He looked less subservient or passive or meek than ever. Instead he fairly roared with power restrained. Like some great animal barely caged, just barely held back. Like it was only with his permission that he wasn't bursting out like a deathly tidal wave to ravish me. Like his own fine honed, barely contained restraint was the only thing that kept him from losing control.

"Well Jenny," Marissa said. "Do you like it? Does it get you wet?"

I was too embarrassed to answer because I was ashamed to admit it, but it beyond turned me on.

Marissa grabbed my hair.

"Does that do it for you? Enough like you imagined? Does it make it hotter knowing that you're outside?"

Oh God.

Hair pull.

"Are you going to answer me?"

I only had eyes for David. I was staring at him, entranced. I couldn't help thinking he was trussed up for me like a Christmas tree, or a gift under the tree. And I wanted to do everything to him but I didn't know what to do. It was hard to answer Marissa because I was so busy staring at David, at the newness of it, that I could barely talk.

Marissa lifted my dress and moved aside my underwear and stuck a finger up in me and stroked it around. She took it out and looked at it.

"I'd say you like it," Marissa said.

She put that finger in her mouth and sucked it.

"David was so nice to you," Marissa said. "Letting us tie him up all nice and neat just to satisfy your slutty curious bondage fantasy."

"So what do you want to do to him now?" Marissa asked.

"I have no idea," I said.

"Torture him? Blow him? Put on a show?"

"I don't know," I said.

"Well, he was nice enough to play nice, so we shouldn't keep him waiting," Marissa said. "So the answer is, all of the above."

A soft groan from David.

Marissa sauntered over to him and removed a crop from inside that long boot.

"David," Marissa said. "You're going to shut the fuck up and only speak when spoken to."

He hadn't said anything, so I thought the start of that sentence was harsh, but I wasn't going to say anything myself.

She rubbed the crop on his crotch. I flinched but David didn't. He looked her right in the eye with a 'whatever you can dish out I can take it look'. If I was wet before I was positively drenched now and was getting wetter by the minute.

I always thought that David couldn't get any hotter. But seeing him like that... restrained like that, looking magnificently powerful, and uncontrollable, and untamable like that, fearless, strong, his face anticipatory yet defiant... Seeing David, facing Marissa who looked like she would throw him over the balcony without a moment's hesitation if it turned me on, was making his hot factor soar off the charts.

It was a huge turn on.

I was way more of a perv than I ever thought. Because I liked it, and I wanted more. Much, much, more.

Marissa ran the crop through his hair, and used it to caress down his cheek. She poked him with it in the spaces on his chest between the chains. She ran it up his thighs to his balls, worrying me that she might hit him with it, but David didn't look scared.

Marissa walked away from him, tapping the crop against her thigh. She tucked the crop back into her boot just before she reached me. What else did she have in there?

Marissa stepped behind me again. She pulled me into her until my back was snuggly fitted against her front.

"Jenny, put your arms on the back of my neck," Marissa said.

She was behind me, so it took a minute to realize what she meant. I reached up and behind me, moved the long ponytail out of the way and held on to her. The position thrust my breasts way out.

Marissa rubbed her hips into my ass. "Don't let go until I tell you to," she said.

"Okay Mistress," I said.

Marissa slid her hands over my breasts, down my stomach, over the top of my thighs.

"It feels so good," I said letting my head tilt back, "The gentle caresses you're doing over my dress."

Marissa laughed. It was an evil, gleeful, powerful 'I'm in control, little laugh'.

I heard a soft sound and then felt cold metal, the edge of a sharp blade on my sternum.

David made a very soft warning growl.

With a huge, fast rent, Marissa cut a slash through the front of dress. She effectively created a deep 'V' neck where there had been none.

"Mari, my dress!" I said before I could stop myself.

But then she was slicing through the straps of my bra and as my breasts lowered the knife went with them. She was using the edge of the knife to ever so gently scrape down my breast.

A cold blast of air emanated out of David like a wave.

I looked at him. The message in his face was clear. Marissa could play and turn me on all she liked, but the second she actually hurt me he was coming after her, chains or no chains.

And that was fucking hot.

"I'm okay," I said to David.

The blade glided over my nipple and I gasped. It was a perfect sensation. I wasn't scared; I trusted Marissa completely. It was more like the danger brought out something that was close to fear and excitement but wasn't, more like a trembling need to please.

Then just as fast as it appeared the knife was gone. I assumed Marissa re-sheathed it in her boot.

Then I heard a ripping noise. Marissa was using the knife to cut and rip off two feet of fabric off the bottom of my dress. By the time I figured out what she was doing she threw the extra material aside and I was standing in a dress that was barely long enough to cover the bottom of my underwear.

"You've turned my dress into a ...a...a baby doll," I said.

"That's right Baby Doll," Marissa said. "Now, get one of the cushions from the lounge chairs and put it at my feet.

I hurried to do what she asked.

What the hell was she up to?

I put the cushion down in front of her.

"Kneel," she said forcefully.

I knelt.

"Now lick my boot," Marissa said.

"What?" I said. I didn't get it.

Marissa fisted her hand in my hair. "I want you to like my boot, from top of my foot to the top of my thigh. Do it now," Marissa said.

I still didn't get it, but I bent down and tentatively stuck my tongue out to test the feel of her boot near her ankle.

Marissa took the crop out again and with it she steered my body into the position she wanted it.

And then, bang. I got it.

I was on all fours. My ass, barely covered by the dress, was mostly toward David. I backed up a little and then crawled to Marissa like a cat. I arched my lower back. I turned my head toward David while staying in a place that gave him a good view of my body.

I looked at David while I licked Marissa's boot, from the toes up to her inner thigh. When I got to the top I ringed my tongue around the top, feeling the texture of her fishnets on my tongue.

I had slithered up her like she was a stripper pole. Now I was holding her upper thigh, my breasts pressed against her leg, my face at her hip.

She put her hand in my hair. "That's very good, slave," she said. "Now, are you going to do the same thing to David?"

"Fuck," David said.

Marissa gave me a light tap on the ass with the crop. "Go on, Jen," she said.

I crawled to David. A submissive cat realizing who is more powerful. I rubbed my face against the side of his shoe, asking permission.

"Fuck, yes," David said.

I nuzzled up his calves and his thighs, licking over the chains. How much of my tongue he could feel through his pants I couldn't tell you. But I could tell from the heat wafting off him that watching it was turning him on. When I got up near his crotch I waited, turned around to Marissa for instructions.

*

Dear Readers,

I love to hear positive feedback from readers. You can contact me by going to my author page, then contact tab. I read every comment and note.

MJRoberts
MJRoberts
1,291 Followers
12