Writer's Reward

Story Info
A writer's fan give herself to him.
1.5k words
3.88
21k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun shone brightly through the airport windows as I stepped out of the terminal. My jeans were wrinkled from sitting on the plane for so long and my ears felt odd after popping and landing. I checked my phone for service before clicking her name and sending the two word text: "you here?"

She fucking better be,I thought. I twenty years-old and doing a tour for my first book. Some people had liked it, I guess, and I had sold a decent amount of copies, so here I was, getting off a plane in California so that I could speak at some universities and bookstores and such.

The tour had been good so far and an online friend had offered to let me crash in her dorm for a few nights, since there was a lot of weird downtime.

My phone lit up. "Yeah, I'm here. Just come outside."

I grabbed my bag and pushed through the glass doors. I lit a cigarette, American Spirit, and leaned against the guardrail. It was a habit I'd picked up over the last few weeks; I told myself it was because I stressed out less that way, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think I fit a better image that way.

The hoodie that I had been wearing in the still-cool Philadelphia spring weather was already sticking to my body in the Sacramento heat. I pulled it off and slung it over my shoulder, revealing a bright tie dye t-shirt. Perfect California bullshit, right?

I watched the parking lot absentmindedly, humming a tune that I'd heard on an ad until I heard someone call my name.

"Vince! Vince!" she called.

I turned to see a curvy blonde in a black dress and high heels running toward me.

"Hey, Kenna," I called out as she ran into me, wrapping her arms around my upper body. Her breasts, D cup as I would soon find out, pressed against me, the scent of light vanilla perfume wafting up. I could feel an erection forming. "How are you?" I asked her as we started walking to her car.

"Good," she said as she flashed a smile and chattered about her school and such. I was done school already, but that didn't surprise me, as my university ended much earlier than most.

We got to her car, an unremarkable black vehicle, where she bent to open the trunk. Her dress rode up and I got a flash of pink panty covering her round ass.

She turned around, smiling as she tossed my bag into the trunk. The car ride to her school was about an hour and we just talked about whatever, her doing most of the talking. She was a freshman in college and seemed to be doing really well.

As we approached her campus, I began to feel very much at home. Clusters of students sat on benches smoking or hurried into buildings. The walk to her building from where we parked wasn't far.

She lived with one other girl, who apparently wasn't there, and had a private bathroom.

"I'm gonna go shower," I told her.

"Have fun," she said, flashing me a knowing grin, as if she could tell my cock was hardening in my jeans.

I quickly stripped off my t-shirt and jeans and was about to pull off my boxers and free my penis when the doors swung open. She gasped when she saw how hard I was, a little giggle lighting up her round face.

"Did I do that?" she asked.

"I... uh, I..." I stuttered.

She didn't wait for an answer as she shoved her hand in my boxers and grabbed my dick, roughly stroking it as she latched her teeth onto my throat. I moaned and she giggled, sliding her lips down my chest and stomach before yanking my boxers off and running her tongue up and down the shaft of my penis before putting it in her mouth.

I gave a fierce moan as I grabbed her short blonde curls and thrust my cock deep into her throat, listening to moan as I thrust my hardness in and out of her mouth. She eventually placed a hand on my stomach and pushed me away, gripping my penis with one hand and placing my balls lightly in her mouth, sucking gently on each.

I moaned, feeling a tingling in me, knowing I was close to cumming. Kenna must have sensed it too, because she put my dick back in her mouth and began sucking until I felt the pressure build to its maximum point. I grabbed her hair and forced myself as far back as I could go, spurts of hot semen filling her throat.

A few drops leaked from her mouth as she stood up and kissed me on the lips.

"Get your shower now, my dear," she whispered, cupping my testicles lightly as she said it.

I showered slowly, rinsing any cum left on my penis into the drain. I didn't bother to wrap myself in a towel once I dried off and stepped out, in a state of half-hardness.

She sat on her bed in a matching set of pink bra and panties, but stood up as I approached, pressing me against the doorframe. Her tongue invaded my mouth and I could feel wetness through her panties as she pressed up against my thigh.

She grabbed at my penis, but I stepped away, pulling her hand and leading her to the bed. I threw her down, unclasping her bra as I bit at her neck. She moaned again as I tossed it to the ground, taking her left nipple into my mouth.

I shifted my position so that I was on top of her, my bare cock pressing into her stomach as I assailed her breasts.

"Fuck me already," she whined as I began to kiss down her stomach and reached her panty-covered secrets.

I just squeezed her hand as I kissed her panties, right where her clit was hiding. She tensed up, but I continued down, running my tongue over the wet spot where her vagina was and onto her thighs, leaving little kisses and bites. She moaned in pleasure and frustration as my lips danced across her perfectly tanned skin, coming tantalizingly close to her secrets.

I could smell her intoxicating scent as I peeled off her pink panties to reveal a dripping pussy, completely bare. Her labia were swollen and she gave a scream as I laid my mouth to it. She writhed and wriggled as I cradled her clit with my lips and fucked her with my tongue.

Her thighs wrapped around my head as her wetness began to grow, dripping off of her engorged lips and onto the bed and my chin. My cock was maddeningly hard as she began to shake, crying out to God that she had never felt this good before.

When Kenna's convulsions stopped, I came up from her pussy and kissed her on the lips, letting her taste linger on her mouth. She simply moaned lightly and placed a hand on my cock.

"This will only be my second time having sex, and the first having someone finish in me," she said, winking like she knew the honor it was to me.

"Fuuuuuck," I moaned as my penis slipped inside of her folds. It went in easily with how soaked she was and my pubic bone was pressed against hers. "You're mine now," I whispered as I took her hands, pinning them above her head, slowly drawing my cock out of her.

She closed her eyes as I thrust myself back into her. Something about her warm, wet vagina triggered a primal sense in me as I began to thrust into her, harder and harder. She began to moan in response, to the point of screaming.

I pulled out of her suddenly, cutting her off mid-moan.

"Get on your hands and knees," I ordered her.

She obliged, and I came up behind her, pushing her chest down so that her breasts were against the bed and her butt higher in the air. I slid my cock inside of her again and she cried out.

"Fuck! Fuck me!" she screamed, not caring if anyone heard.

I grabbed her hair as I began to hammer her pussy, feeling my balls smack her as my speed increased. I gripped her hip with one hand and her hair with the other as I felt the rush of orgasm begin to take me again and Kenna began to rub her ass against me, drawing out the sensations as I began to let loose.

She moaned as the cum flowed into her and I sighed as the final rushes left me. I pulled out and she fell to her knees in front of me, lightly caressing me with her tongue, licking off her wetness and my semen until my cock slowly returned to softness. Then, with messed up hair and bite marks across her body, she laid down and began breathing heavily, asleep.

I smiled. Being a writer wasn't such a bad gig after all.