Writing Erotica For The First Time

Story Info
A twenty something trans girl decides to write erotica.
2.2k words
3.98
14.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitKate
LitKate
8 Followers

I always found it somehow difficult to type on a laptop when it was actually on my lap. Even more difficult when crammed into a car that's driving around on bumpy af roads. But I had wanted to try writing erotica. Nothing overly fetishy or magical. Just something that spoke to what it's actually like being like a modern trans girl or whatever. I just wished I had read more erotica. Maybe then I'd have known where to start.

I also knew that I didn't want to write about a writer. I hate when people do that. It's not meta or cool. It's lazy and it makes it even more blatant that your protag is just a self insert.

By the time we pulled up at the house it was 3 AM, all I had written were a couple boring short paragraphs about a girl shopping for a new dildo, and I was barely even stoned anymore. My sorta partner Hazel's car was a beat up old piece of trash, but it worked half the time and I wasn't regretting the long ride out with her to meet Jen. We didn't know her very well, but the selfies Jen had plastered all over twitter where more than amazing and when she answered the door I was like taken aback by how much prettier she was in person. She was the kind of Barbie doll pretty that makes you feel self conscious and hate yourself just a little bit. I was never the best at keeping my cool and it was probably obvious how hard I was swooning when we all said hi and she led me and Hazel in.

We settled into the living room and Jen introduced us to her sorta partner Autumn, who was already there packing a bowl while sitting in a big comfy chair. Autumn was this bony looking girl with shoulder length green hair and even sitting down you could tell that she was tall. She didn't pass as well as Jen, but there was something irresistible about her. She took a hit, asked if anyone else wanted, and then passed the bong to the right. I had been basically a functioning alcoholic when I was a teenager, but I had never gotten stoned until like a year ago. Now it seems like almost everyone I know is a stoner. Probably because almost everyone I know now is a trans girl. Myself included. Whatever. We all got baked and talked about our lives and being trans and shit like that. I had a ton of trans friends, so the novelty of it was mostly gone, but I still appreciated getting to be surrounded by other trans girls and tell stupid jokes about reverse gate keeping and forcing cis people onto hrt. And Jen and Autumn seemed genuinely nice. Jen was really into anime and cosplay. Autumn was a programmer and she showed off a few neat little android games she had made. Apparently neither of them were employed, so I just assumed the house belonged to out of town parents or something. We were all in our 20s and like half the people we knew still lived with their parents. Thanks, capitalism.

Hazel got tired and a little too stoned, so Autumn took her upstairs to a spare bedroom. The second we were alone Jen slid up next to me on the couch. Her huge for a trans girl breasts brushed lightly against my arm. She asked me if I was having a good time. I said yes. She asked if I liked Autumn. I said yeah. She asked if I liked her too. I nodded and bit my lip. She giggled softly and kissed me. One of her hands slid up my neck and into my hair. She grabbed my hair tightly and held me in place. I whimpered and then went back to making out with her. Her other hand groped my chest before moving lower. In one smooth motion she pulled me down onto my back and got on top of me. She began unbuttoning my pants while still holding me by my hair with her other hand. She moved on from kissing me to kissing and biting my neck. By the time she got to them my panties were soaked and underneath them I was already harder than I had probably been since going on HRT. She pressed her middle and ring fingers into the small puddle I was making and then brought them up for me to lick and suck clean. I tried to sit up when I saw Autumn, but Jen pushed me back down while Autumn just turned around and went back upstairs. She pulled down the front of my panties and started stroking me. Using my pre cum as lube. Kissing and groping me everywhere as she stroked. I could feel myself getting close already. Then Autumn returned with a duffel bag.

They sat me up straight with Autumn behind me and the couch and Jen on her knees in front of me. Autumn took a collar out of her bag and began putting it on me without even saying a word. They probably should have asked first, but it's not like they were wrong in assuming I'd be into it. It really seems like almost every trans girl is submissive as fuck. Aside from them apparently. Jen licked me and I gasped. Autumn took out cuffs, Jen took me in her mouth, and I gasped even harder. Jen's mouth felt so impossibly soft and warm and wet. She just kept slowly bobbing her head up and down. Each time taking me just a little deeper and sucking just a little harder. Even moving just a little faster with each repetition. Never showing a trace of teeth. Once the second cuff was on Autumn clipped the cuffs to the collar. Keeping my hands from moving away from my neck.

I was suddenly feeling very inspired to write more.

Jen shoved me onto my knees with my face pressed against the floor and told me not to move. I could hear Autumn getting lube and a condom. Jen spanked me and reminded me not to move. Then I could feel Autumn pressing against me from behind. I hadn't gotten a chance to see her, but she felt impossibly thick and I had never done that much anal. Most of my partners weren't even interested in topping. She wasn't even in me yet before I started moaning. Jen whispered in my ear about what a good little slut I was being. While Autumn continued to struggle. Then suddenly she was inside me. It hurt, but only for a second and each time she slowly slid in and out of me it became even easier to take her. Just slowly sliding in and out of me. In and out. With Jen always whispering in my ear. It wasn't really that long before Autumn was pounding away at me as hard and deep as she could. Jen's voice had raised by then to more than a whisper and she was gripping my by the hair again. I was dripping everywhere and crying and moaning and loving it. Autumn called me a worthless fuck toy and when she came she gripped me even more tightly and seemed like she was trying to force herself even deeper into me. Then she collapsed onto me.

I remember thinking that I'd probably have to change their names if I ever wrote about what was happening. Jen seemed like a Brittany. Maybe Autumn could be Jade.

After she recovering for a second she snapped a leash onto my collar and asked me if I wanted to see something cool.

Autumn, with my leash in hand, brought me down to the basement. It was dingy and dark and in the middle of it was a girl handcuffed to a beam. She had a pink blindfold on, a pink ball gag in her mouth, a locked up pink chastity device, and matching pink cuffs for her ankles too. Autumn said that they call her Lexy. I asked how long she'd been tied up. Autumn said that in a couple weeks their little sissy Lexy will have been with her and Jen for a year. A year of being in some state of bondage or another. I was like holy fuck. I couldn't imagine being that committed to a kink. But Autumn said that it wasn't a kink thing. It wasn't even a consensual thing.

Lexy was some cis het dude bro that Autumn and Jen had met at a party. They had been hitting on Jen and when they realized that she was trans they called her a fucking sissy tranny faggot freak and started beating on her. When Autumn saw it happening she tased the dude. Then Jen and her decided to take them prisoner and show them what it's like to be a real sissy. They've been force feeding them daily doses of HRT ever since.

The house didn't belong to Autumn's parents. It was a rental and they'd been paying for it and everything else by selling their sissy slave's services to men on backpages. They'd been selling porn of her too. Occasionally they even did cam shows. They weren't even worried about getting caught. Their sissy had changed so much that nobody would recognize them and had been trained to not even try to escape.

One year. I tried to thing about where I was a year ago and what it would be like to just lose all that time to something like that. To just be property and used. Nothing but a worthless fuck toy for a full year. I was ashamed of it, but I couldn't help but get hard again.

Autumn told me that I could do anything I wanted with her and pulled the ball gag out of her mouth. There was already a line of dry cum across her face. Autumn said that one of Lexy's clients had come over just before me and Hazel arrived. From the second the ball gag was out Lexy was waiting with her mouth open and tongue out. I told Autumn that she had to let her go and that she couldn't do that to someone. Autumn said that she thought I'd be into it and that I had been talking about doing the same thing earlier. I said I had only been kidding. She pulled me closer to Lexy by my leash, tied it to the support beam, and told me that she couldn't let me go either if I was going to snitch. Lexy immediately began sucking on me. I moaned. Lexy was actually beautiful. I couldn't imagine anyone ever reading her as a boy anymore. She was good at what she was doing too. She even seemed eager to be doing it. I don't orgasm with people very easily, but Lexy was the one that made it happen that night. She even thanked me after I came in her mouth.

Nothing that has been put on me was designed to actually keep a person prisoner the way that Lexy's bondage gear was. My cuffs and collar were only held to each other by little double ended trigger clips. So when Autumn left to talk to Jen it only took me a second to get out. There were a couple small basement windows, but they had been barred shut. I tried to be quiet while moving back up from the basement and I managed to go unnoticed while I grabbed my jeans, phone, and Hazel's keys. But then Jen and Autumn came in from another room. They saw me and I just bolted.

I got into my car through the passenger side. The door wasn't locked. The lock on that door didn't even work anymore. It was a miracle we had never been robbed. I fumbled with the keys and upon finally getting them into the ignition the car refused to start. When I looked up Autumn was grinning right outside the car and waving with a taser in hand.

It hurt even more than I expected.

Autumn brought me back inside the house and held me against a wall while Jen came over with a couple heavy padlocks and a couple more cuffs. The first lock went on through the hoops of my cuffs and collar. Autumn said that they clearly couldn't trust me as much anymore and then starting kissing me. Then Jen put the new set of cuffs on my ankles. Autumn gently bit and pulled on my lip as I heard the click of the lock going on my ankles. Then Autumn carried me further into the house. Tossing me on the couch that everything started out on before shoving a gag into my mouth. I could hear Jen talking on her phone in the distance. Telling someone about a new girl that would now be available to clients for in calls.

Jen could then be heard correcting herself when a half asleep Hazel crept down the stairs. Two new girls would be joining their agency.

I haven't had much free time to write since then.

LitKate
LitKate
8 Followers