Writing Lines

Story Info
Ellie learns that humiliation comes in many forms.
1.2k words
4.06
39.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The familiar smells of her house did little to reassure Ellie Sadler, as she crawled in a world of darkness and lust. He had her by her hair, dragging her along. Before he'd put the blindfold on her, Master had put a plug up her arse with a pink, protruding handle that curved upward like a pig's tail.

She felt the plug pressing against her inner walls with each shuffle of her knees, reminding her of its presence, reminding her how ridiculous she must look.

Every fibre of Ellie's naked body should be rebelling against the humiliation. Instead, the thrill of it ran straight to the nerves of her cunt. Her clit throbbed and her breathing came in shallow gasps.

Finally, a stronger jerk of her long hair came, and she fell onto her side.

His voice rang in her ears. His calm baritone, so capable of warmth and humour, sank now into dispassionate cruelty:

'In position, now.'

She clambered onto her knees, hands on her head, chest pushed forward.

Listening keenly, she tried to make out where she was. She heard the low whir of a computer's hard drive. Her study then?

His fingertips dug back into her hair, twisting her head back and around. His lips met hers hard, his tongue pushing forward for a savage, invasive kiss.

'Stay kneeling,' he said, breaking away, 'and press your filthy face into the floor.'

Obeying quickly, she knelt with her back arched and the left side of her face pressed into the rough fibres of the carpet. She knew the view he would be getting: arse cheeks spread, cunt visible, her arsehole lewdly gripped around the obscene curves of a butt plug.

Without warning, she felt the thing being eased outward with a constant, unrelenting pressure. She gasped as it pressed at the tight ring of muscle and groaned as it popped free of her body.

'Return to position, little slut.'

Something new pressed against her lips. Before she'd even realised it was a ball gag, the thing was jammed between her teeth, the straps fixed around the back of her head. Only then was the blindfold released.

It was her study. Her computer whirred away happily in standby, and she could just make out pen and paper on the desk, next to the big yellow copy of the Writer's Handbook. This was her sanctuary. Her escape.

Then she noticed something that didn't fit. On the floor, in the shadow by her desk, rested a red and white dog bowl. She stared at it with something like dread.

'Interested, whore?'

She glanced up. His smile gleamed with savagery.

'Want to see what's inside?'

He nudged it forward with his foot. She still couldn't quite see. His shoe – immaculate suede leather – pushed it forward another inch. Ellie frowned. Inside the red and white plastic dog bowl were two dozen pieces of folded up paper.

'Think you're a writer, do you, Ellie?'

She looked up in confusion. He picked up the fountain pen from her desk and dropped it at her knees.

'You will learn, bitch, that everything you are belongs to me: your mind, your skin, your pen.'

A shudder danced a cruel waltz along her spine.

His voice turned soft, like he was speaking to a little child. 'Pick up the pen, Ellie. We're going to play a little game.'

She obeyed, the cool metal feeling foreign in her fingertips, so out of place with her current situation.

'It goes like this,' he said, talking with slow care. 'You pick a piece of paper. I tell you a body part. And you write what it says, where I've told you to write it. Understand?'

Ellie nodded.

He slapped her. Then grabbed her by the throat. 'I didn't hear that, cunt!'

'Guhh, gur-guhhh!'

'Better,' he said, and laughed. 'Start now.'

The hand was gone from Ellie's throat. She leaned down and picked up one folded piece. As she opened it he ordered, 'stomach - to the left of your navel'.

The words were type-written, as cold and dispassionate as his voice.

She took off the top of the pen and dipped it onto her skin. Again, his hand lashed forward, but this time it landed gently, stroking at her hair.

'My left, sweetie, not yours.'

Switching sides, and twisting awkwardly, she wrote the words that he had prepared for her:

I am Master's dirty little fuck-slut.

The blue ink stained her skin. He kept stroking her hair and whispered in her ear, 'mind and skin'. Without waiting for an order, she picked up another piece. Her fingers shuddered as she unfolded.

'Right breast,' he said.

She had to cup her breast with her free hand, as she wrote:

I am a piece of shit on my Master's shoe.

Behind her, he stood. A few seconds later, the blow struck her back. The pain from the whip released the dam of emotion. She groaned into her ball gag, heart pounding, as reality struck her in a euphoric rush: he was making her defile her own body, demeaning herself with each stroke of ink.

'Mind and skin, little girl.'

Sobbing gently, she picked the next piece of paper and then the next. Humiliation flowed out of her pen, saturating every inch of her flesh.

My body is nothing but a sex toy.

This slave is not worthy to lick Master's arsehole.

I deserve to be beaten.

I'm a worthless whore who lives only for my Master's cum.

As the pen rolled over her legs, her inner-thighs, her chest, Master's whip dug into the skin of her back, punctuating each sentence with an extra dose of pain.

Tears rolled out of her eyes and down her cheeks, but Ellie knew she couldn't deny the arousal that dripped down her thigh. Master would see it when he looked and her degradation would be complete.

As if thinking the same, Master's foot connected with her back, shoving Ellie forward onto hands and knees. Yet instead of inspecting her, he used the new position to deliver five whip-blows to her arse with merciless speed.

A scream ripped from Ellie's mouth.

'What a dirty, useless little bitch. You need to look at yourself.'

With that, he grabbed her once more by her hair.

'Walk!'

She staggered after him, as he dragged her into her own bathroom, facing the wall-length mirror.

'Lean against it with your hands - arse out.'

Once she'd obeyed, his fingers pushed inside her cunt, without pause or subtlety. He toyed with that little slip of ridged skin an inch or so inside and another scream slipped out from her lungs.

'So wet,' he said. 'Such a whore.'

He laughed loudly.

'Now, look into the mirror.' His fingers didn't stop. 'I have someone I'd like you to meet. She's called Ellie Sadler and she's a dirty fucking little slut. Just look at the filth she's written all over herself.'

Even as pleasure swarmed her head, Ellie couldn't help but look. Her skin was covered in obscenity, drenched in a humiliation she had scrawled all over herself. Shame rose in her heart. For she knew the reality. She knew the worst of it. Beneath the obscenity and the dirty words, Ellie was covered in truth.

She was her Master's fuck-slut. She was everything she had written and would be till the day she died. Released by the shame and the truth, and shuddering under the ecstasy of his invading fingers, Ellie gave it all up.

And when she fell, knees weak from her orgasm, his strong arms caught her.

Like they always would.