Written in the Cards

Story Info
Tarot reading leads to sexual adventure.
1.8k words
4.15
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, okay, I'm going," said Jayney with an exasperated tone, "I notice he's not getting kicked out as well!"

Mrs Cantrell, the deputy head, merely ushered her to the exit without responding. Jayney had been caught on the dance floor with a boy's hand up her skirt; not just any boy, but Chris Jefferson, the son of the head-mistress. Of course, old smelly Cantrell wouldn't kick her boss's son out of the dance.

Following behind Jayney was Mary, her best friend. As different as chalk and cheese, Mary wouldn't say boo to a goose and had never had a boyfriend whereas Jayney had quite a reputation at school as well as out of it. They had been best friends since Primary School and, although their academic paths had taken different routes with Mary being top of the class in several subjects whereas Jayney was in all the bottom streams, Mary always gravitated towards Jayney whenever the opportunity arose. In her mind she was hoping to learn some self-confidence from her friend; she wanted to be popular with the boys, she yearned for a boyfriend but she was far too shy. At least when she was with Jayney she had some contact with boys; although they hardly noticed her as they were all too busy trying to impress the curvaceous Jayney.

"Mary, you don't have to leave," said Mrs Cantrell, who was worried about the effect that Jayney could have on this shy young girl. "Come back and have some fruit punch."

"No thank you, Mrs Cantrell," said Mary, "I'd rather explore the funfair with Jayney."

Jayney smiled. She knew Mary would keep her company and grabbed her hand as they walked out into the variety of stalls and rides that comprised the end of year school funfair.

They wandered around the stalls, with Jayney more interested in which boys were around and also showing plenty of interest in any young males operating the rides. They had a go on the bumper cars and when a young buck who was one of the lads in charge hopped on to the rear of their car, holding on to the pole for support, Jayney undid a couple of buttons on her blouse so that he could have a good view of her 34C breasts. When the ride was finished she gave him her phone number while he snuck a quick feel of her fleshy mounds.

They continued on their wanders, having a go at the Hoopla and the Hook a Duck, generally laughing and messing around. Towards the end of the line of stalls was a small tent with a sign saying, "Madame Asudem tells your future".

"Oooh, let's find out what the future holds for us," said Jayney.

"I haven't got enough money on me," responded Mary.

"That's alright. I'll sub ya -- I'm loaded. My old man gave me a wad and told me to enjoy myself. Think he wants me out of the house for a long time so he can do the dirty with mum!" She broke into laughter at this and Mary joined in with her.

"If you're sure," said Mary, "I've never had a reading before."

"Course, you're my bestie aint ya?" said Jayney.

They entered the tent to find an old crone sitting one side of a table, chanting in some mysterious language. She stopped as they approached.

"Only one at a time, dearies" she said, "the mystic powers might get confused with more than one spiritual aura in the room. Now, who's going to be first."

The girls looked at each other and then Mary said "You go first Jayney. After all it's your money."

Mary exited the tent and waited outside. After about ten minutes Jayney exited and said "The usual old twaddle -- I'm gonna meet a tall, blond stranger who will whisk me away to his place in the country. Your turn."

Mary nervously entered the tent and stopped just two steps inside. Sitting at the table now was a voluptuous black haired young woman with sparkling blue eyes and a radiant face.

"What happened to the other woman," she asked.

"Only me sweetie, only ever me," came the response, "now, take a seat and let's see what the cards hold for you."

Mary sat down and the was handed the pack of Tarot cards.

"Shuffle them thoroughly and when you're satisfied, place them on the table in front of you," said Madame Asudem.

As Mary was shuffling, two cards dropped from the pack and landed face down on the table.

"Clearly those are not to be part of your reading today, my dear," said Madame Asudem, "let's see what is not imminently in store for you."

She picked the cards up, "Ahh, all good. Death and the Tower; neither are bringers of glad tidings. It is a blessing that these will play no part for you."

Mary finished shuffling and was instructed to place the deck on the table and to cut the deck using her left hand. She placed the top half of the deck down and Madame Asudem told her to turn over the top card of the bottom stack.

Mary nervously lifted the card and turned it over; it was a picture of two figures in Victorian clothing standing in a park, had in hand.

"Ahhh, the lovers," exclaimed Madame Asudem, "I want you to concentrate on the card, my dear. Gaze upon it and let your mind go free."

As she looked at the card, it seemed to Mary that the figures came to life. The woman turned to look at Mary and she was shocked that the face looking at her was her own; she could have been looking into a miniaturised mirror. The woman smiled at her and then began kissing the handsome man she was with.

The man responded, tenderly at first and then with more passion. He lowered his lover to the ground and allowed his hands to wander over her body as his kisses continued. With his right hand he was pulling up the hem of the long Victorian dress until he could get his hand between her legs and he started to caress her mound.

Mary let out an involuntary moan and her hand moved down between her legs, caressing her pussy in time with the man's strokes on the card.

"That's it," said Madame Asudem," focus on the card; concentrate and don't take your eyes off for a single moment. Now, stand up and remove your panties but keep looking at the card"

Mary felt as if she was in a trance as she did as instructed, sliding her white panties down her legs as she watched the card, where the man was slowly undressing his partner before removing his own clothes. Mary stared as his cock appeared; she had never seen one before and was mesmerised by the length and thickness of it. She gasped as the young woman took the throbbing cock in her hand and then began to put her lips around it, taking more and more of his length into her hungry mouth.

"Sit, my dear," said Madame Asudem, whose hair had turned into a mass of writhing snakes.

Mary returned to her chair and continued to watch the card as the man was now on top of the woman with his head between her legs as she continued to suck on his cock. Mary's hand continued its exploration of her vagina; stroking gently between her legs, where her juices were now making her pussy wet and slippery.

Sitting opposite her, Madame Asudem hitched up her long skirt and began to play with her bare pussy; inserting two fingers into her hole and finger fucking herself. Two of the snakes broke away from her head and slithered down to the floor, sliding under the table and winding their way up Mary's legs. The first one stopped at the entrance to her pussy and began to flick its tongue over her clitoris. Mary shivered and moaned; she stopped what she was doing with her hands to enjoy this new sensation. The second snake now inserted its head into her vagina and pushed itself into her, breaking through her hymen to reach the inner sanctum where it started a pumping motion, simulating a cock.

While still staring at the card, Mary could not focus on what was happening as she was so overwhelmed by the sensations she was experiencing. She was letting out a mixture of whimpers and sighs as the snakes went about the task of pleasuring her young, virgin pussy.

Enjoying the sight before her, Madame Asudem said "Come, King." Upon these words a large black python uncurled from the corner of the room and made its way to its mistress. It slithered up her right leg and held itself ready at the entrance to her pussy. Madame Asudem lowered the sleeves of her gypsy blouse, baring her voluptuous breasts before grasping King with her hands and thrusting his head into her hole. She gasped as she did this; never getting tired of the feeling of his hard head entering her and his tongue caressing her. She pushed him further in until he was pressed right up against her cervix.

Two more snakes had lowered themselves from her head and were now flicking their tongues over her nipples, causing them to grow.

"Yes, my pets, pleasure your mother," she said as she enjoyed the sensations spreading through her body.

Across from her, Mary was still staring at the card, where the man was now on top of the woman, penetrating her pussy with his impressive cock. His regular pumping motions were matched by the snake between her thighs and she was on the brink of experiencing her first orgasm. She tried to speak but no words would come out; just a stream of heavy breathing as she neared the point of no return. Another two snakes had made their way between her legs and were using their tongues to stimulate her further. She came as one of these entered her pussy, stretching her further and pressed against her G spot. At this point Mary passed out from the intense pleasure she had experienced.

When Mary came to, she was lying on a bed in what she realised was the first aid tent.

"How did I get here," she asked, "and where is Jayney"

The young medic who had his back to her turned and said, "You were carried here by a young gypsy woman. She said she saw you as you fainted, and she brought you here. I'm afraid I don't know anything about your friend."

Mary was speechless; the young man was the spitting image of the man on the tarot card. She reached inside her bag for a tissue and her hand felt something strange. She pulled it out; it was the tarot card. The woman winked at her before returning to her stationary pose.

In a tumbledown shack in the middle of the woods, Jayney sat on a kitchen chair. She was naked, and her hands were tied behind her back. She watched excitedly as the young blonde man from the bumper cars removed his shirt and jeans, revealing his eager cock.