Wrong Bathroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guess which way she was handled right now?

"Haha! I haven't had this much fun since ever!"

"Glad you are liking it, slut."

Jennifer moaned loudly as her tits were groped and squeezing, the man pretty much lying over her as he suckled and bit on them; occasionally he would give them hard slaps, making them bounce and Jennifer yelp in pain and a bit of pleasure. He was really entranced by her breasts, how he could hardly grab them all in his hands, and her pointy hard nipples that bore into his palm whenever he squeezed the mounds.

"Do you have any experience with titfucking?"

"Want to discover the good way?" Jennifer replied, smiling.

He didn't need to think twice as he held her tits in place and moved forward, sliding his dick between the twin mounds. He started moving his hips back and forth in that position, simulating a pussy with her rack; the top of his dick coming out from the top of her breasts.

"Those tits were made for fucking!" He grunted, pinching and twisting the nipples while keeping his movement.

Jennifer screamed in a mix of pain and pleasure at the actions, as she let her upper body be used like a real-life fuck doll. As she bit her lips to avoid what would have been a rather loud scream, she felt a hand on her chin turning her face to the side; letting it guide her, she saw the other guy, his cock still hard and pointing at her.

With a silent understanding and agreement, he moved so he was sitting with her head on his thigh; this way, she merely had to turn her head to the side to let his cock into her mouth.

In this position, with a man sitting on her belly and fucking her chest and her head nested on another's as she sucked his cock, the Oscar-winning actress soon found herself hitting her own breaking point. As both men thrust in tandem, achieving a mind-shattering rhythm, Jennifer gave a muffled, loud moan as she came hard; her juices spilling at her panties, to the point she was sure her shorts would have a wet spot.

The vibrations from her moan, coupled with the fact he had not cummed before, made the dick in her mouth explode and, for the second time this night, Jennifer felt her throat being shot at with cum. This time, though, it was pulled out before she could get it all; the man, instead, finished his ejaculation on her face, shooting ropes of his white goo all over the starlet's face.

Her face was probably a mess, drenched with the cum, with particularly whitey spots on her cheeks and chin—this last one starting to fall to her neck. With him finished, Jennifer looked back at the first guy; as he saw her, her face dirtied from the cum...

He humped her chest with renewed vigor, moving his cock faster and harder against her tits while also slapping them. After a while he quickly got up, and started jerking off while looking at her half-naked, abused body; in no time he started to cum for the second time, shooting a smaller amount but this time shooting it directly at her naked chest. As he did it Jennifer helped by fondling her own breasts, smearing his cum all over herself.

Once they were finished, Jennifer sat up and checked her situation. She was tired and messy, her body covered in sweat—with some cum mixed in both face and chest—and her bra was now just a thorn rag on the floor with her shirt alongside it. Right now, this whole scene was a sight to be beheld.

"Luckily no one came into the bathroom..."

At this exact moment the bathroom's door opened, and she whipped her head in that direction to see a shocked, completely flabbergasted Liam Hemsworth standing there.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

12