Wrong Number

Story Info
Wrong number results in 2 men having sex
1.6k words
3.79
134.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MWMottawa
MWMottawa
180 Followers

I was sitting alone in my office bored out of my mind and wondering why I even got up that morning when the phone rang, answering I heard a male voice ask for Rick. When I told him I was Rick "Hi, this is Matthew" was the reply. As he asked how I was doing and was I busy my mind raced to put a face with the name. Was this a client, a supplier or a contractor?

Not being able to place the voice but not wanting to appear as if I had forgotten him I chatted along with him. Finally I asked what it was I could do for him today. After a pause he told me his wife was away for the day and he would like to meet me again and we could do what we did the last time when we first met and this time maybe more.

Now I was instantly curious and a little excited. Was this what I though it was or was I just hoping to break my boredom? Cautiously I asked what we had done the last time. "Remember you picked me up in the Rideau Centre and we went for a drive in your car" he replied. Now I had not been in Ottawa that long that I would have forgotten picking up a man at the mall. I had never picked a man up in the mall anywhere. Not being sure what to say I decided to be honest.

"You mean we had sex" I asked? After another pause he asked "Is this Rick, you drive a red car?"

"Yes, it's Rick and I used to drive a red Ford but I think you have the wrong number."

"Sorry, I don't want any trouble" was his reply. Quickly I told him that it was no trouble and to be honest I liked the idea if that's what happened. After another pause Matthew replied "Look I don't want any trouble over this." Again I assured him that there would be no trouble but that I would really like to talk with him for a little while. This seemed to calm him down and he agreed to talk with me.

Matthew finally told me that he was picked up in the mall one afternoon by a man and had gone for a drive with him. He had no idea why he went, it must have been fate because the other man gave him a blowjob in the car, something his wife never did and he had never really considered before that day. The man had given him his work phone number and told him that if he ever wanted another blow job or even more just call. It had been some time but it was always on his mind and today he decided to call, only to get the wrong person.

I asked at this point what he thought the even more was. After a lengthy pause I asked if he thought that meant fucking him. Maybe was all he said. Deciding that it was now or never I asked if he would like a blow job from me today and maybe more. Again the pause and another maybe.

I described myself to him and told him that I was also married, safe and sane. (As sane as any married cocksucker is.) Matthew in turned described himself and agreed to at least meet with me. When I asked where he was he told me he was back at the Rideau Centre and that was why he had thought of calling. I told him that my office was a five minute walk from there and asked if he would like to meet right away.

We meet in the plus 15 at the Bay entrance. Matthew was 48, about 5'-10", 170lb., graying hair and moustache. After shaking hands we stood and chatted, sizing each other up. Once he seemed to be relaxed I asked if he would like to go for a ride with me and that I would bring him back to get his car later. As we walked to my parked car I asked were they had gone the last time he had done this. He described a park that I recognized along Sussex Drive and I asked if he would like to go there again. Once at the park he directed me to the west end over looking the river and the back of the Prime Ministers home. Rather than turn into the parking area he asked me to park along the roadway itself telling me that this is what they did his last time here.

Reaching over and running my hand over his knee up to his cock I asked if this is where he wanted me to suck his cock. I could feel his cock harden under my touch and knew this was what he wanted from me. Looking around first I noticed a pickup truck coming down the road and pulling up close behind my car. As the driver sat there I knew that we would have an audience which excited me even more. Opening his pants and telling him of the other driver I pulled his cock from his pants. It was between 5" and 6" and of average thickness, cut and thick with veins. Taking one last look at the driver behind us I bent over and took the head of his cock in my lips and began licking the crown.

Matthew immediately thrust his hips up driving his cock into my mouth. Telling me to suck it he placed his hands on my head and pushed until his whole cock was in my mouth. With a steady rhythm he moved my lips up and down his cock from the base to the tip, all the while telling me to suck his cock. As his strokes became faster and more erratic I knew he was going to cum for me. Sealing my lips tightly around his cock and dragging my tongue along the vein I could feel the first pulses and the spasms of his cock as he began cumming in my mouth. Driving my head down as far as he could he started shooting his load into my throat before once again starting to fuck my face hard and fast.

Once Matthews cock had soften in my mouth I rose back up to find my truck driving friend standing beside the car, looking down into Matthews window and rubbing his own cock through his jeans. I thought to ask Matthew if he wanted me to suck off the trucker but he quickly shoved his cock back into his pants and said that we should get out of here. Driving out of the park I asked if he wanted me to take him back to his car. He told me that he thought we might try more if I wanted to. "You want to fuck me" I asked? He told me we could go to his place if I wanted to try anything else.

It was a very quiet trip, the only conversation being Matthew giving me directions to his house. Once there he asked if I would like a beer or anything and said he needed a little time to recover. We sat for about half an hour during which he asked about my sex with men and my wife, telling me this would get him excited faster. As we talked I again began rubbing his cock and balls until I could feel him stiffen under my hand though his pants. I told him that we would need some kind of lube and asked where he would like to do this. Telling me to stay there he disappeared for a few minutes and returned with a small jar of vaseline.

As I stood to remove my shirt he stopped me, asking me to keep my clothes on and just dropping my pants. Doing as he asked I knelt on the floor as he opened his pants and began rubbing vaseline on his hard cock. I could feel his one hand on my ass as he got up behind me and then his cock slid down between my ass checks until the head of his cock rubbed against my asshole. I was about to tell him to go slowly when he just pushed his cock up my ass with a single thrust almost knocking the wind out of me. The minute his balls hit my ass he dropped his other hand to my hip and started pulling my ass into him as he rammed his cock in and out of my ass as hard and as fast as he could. Once the initial shock was over I began moving with him, squeezing his cock with my ass hoping to get him to cum quickly. For about 15 minutes Matthew kept pounding my ass, driving his cock deep into me as roughly as he could. Picking up speed and driving with short hard strokes I knew he was about fill my ass with his cum. Driving my ass back into him hard and burying as much of his cock into my ass as I could he started screaming and blew his load.

He kept fucking me as he came, slowing down as the minutes passed until he collapsed on top of me, his soft cock sliding from my ass. Lying there I expected at least a thank you but instead Matthew told me to get up before I get sperm on the rug. Returning from the bathroom I found him at the door already telling me to take him back for his car. We returned downtown without another word, nor did he say anything as he got out of the car. I had heard of men who seemed to be turned off by the whole thing after they came but had never met one before, and hope to not meet one again. Matthew did call a few months later, his horniness seemed to actually make him pleasant again but I did not want to meet him again.

MWMottawa
MWMottawa
180 Followers