Wrong Picture Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom and son finish vacation.
10.1k words
4.43
199.5k
77
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,738 Followers

Due to her jet lag and the incredible fucks the previous day, Cindy slept in much later than Jim. When she finally woke up Jim was sitting on the balcony reading a book. He came in to greet her and teased her playfully about wasting the day away in bed. Cindy laughed when she heard her own words come back to her. She used to say that to Jim nearly every weekend and summer morning while he was growing up because he would sleep into the late morning or early afternoon on a consistent basis.

Cindy showered and Jim ordered breakfast from room service. The shower felt so good that Cindy lingered for a long time and by the time she came out their breakfast was waiting. They ate on the balcony and Cindy again marveled at the scene in front of her. It was truly something off a postcard and she couldn't wait to explore this beautiful scene. They relaxed on the balcony after eating before Cindy suggested they change and go to the beach. Jim eagerly agreed and soon they were on their way downstairs.

Relaxing on the beach was just what Cindy needed after her travels and intense fucks the previous day. She looked forward to doing a lot of shopping and sightseeing, but for now all she wanted to do was lie on the beach and perhaps take a dip in the ocean. They spread out their blanket and helped each other apply sunscreen. It was a secret thrill to allow Jim to rub the sunscreen all over her body and to do the same for him. She knew there was nobody here who knew them as mother and son and that they appeared to be a May-December couple, but the secret knowledge that she and her son were touching each other in inappropriate ways out in public like this still made her pussy tingle.

It only took a few moments to realize that this was not the typical kind of beach they knew from back home. Many of the women on the beach were topless and Jim especially seemed to notice the sea of naked flesh around them. A few times Cindy teased him for staring a little too obviously. Cindy's suit was a one-piece that wasn't exactly conservative by her own standards, but she felt like she might as well be wearing a suit compared to the exposed flesh around them. Even Jim's baggy shorts style swimsuit looked overly conservative compared to the tight suits many of the other guys wore.

They spent a lovely, lazy day relaxing on the sand and splashing in the warm waters. It was well into the evening before they finally packed up and headed for their room. Jim suggested more room service but Cindy was ready for a romantic evening on the town. They showered and changed before heading out. Cindy put on a very light and airy dress that had always been one of her favorites.

They found a small, dark little seafood place that overlooked the beach and savored a wonderful meal and each other's company. Cindy flirted with Jim as they ate and again felt the secret thrill of knowing she was openly flirting with her own son. After dinner they walked hand in hand back to their room. It was such a beautiful evening that Cindy suggested they relax a bit on the balcony. They sat close together on the loveseat sized patio chair. Jim put his arm around Cindy and lightly rubbed her bare shoulders and Cindy rested her hand on his thigh and lightly rubbed his leg.

Soon, Cindy let her hand slide up his thigh until she caressed his semi-hard cock through his light pants. He let out a surprised moan at her touch before they turned toward each other and melted into a long, slow kiss. They kissed for a long time before Cindy slithered off the chair and knelt in front of Jim. She reached up and undid his pants before pulling them off and tossing them aside. She fondled his hard cock for a few moments before lowering her mouth and taking him inside. Jim moaned as Cindy sucked him slowly and deliberately for a few long minutes.

Cindy let him slide out of her mouth with an audible pop and then stood up in front of him. She watched excitedly as Jim pulled off his top so he sat completely naked with his cock standing tall off his lap waiting for her. Slowly and teasingly, Cindy reached behind her neck and untied the strap at the top of her dress. She slowly slipped the dress off before letting it fall to the ground around her feet. Jim gazed excitedly at her as she removed her bra and panties. With cat-like grace she climbed onto Jim's lap and easily guided his cock into her wet and waiting pussy. He wrapped his hand around her back and caressed her ass as she expertly rode his cock. They fucked like this for a few moments before they heard a cat-call from across the street. Their balcony was private from the other balconies in the hotel, but they hadn't counted on being seen from the beach. They ignored the cat-calls initially thinking that it wasn't for them until they heard someone yell, "Yeah baby, ride him." They paused their fucking for a moment and looked briefly at each other before Cindy turned and saw a group of three guys standing on the beach looking directly up at their balcony.

Cindy wasn't an exhibitionist and typically would shy away from any public scene like this. Her first reaction was to move inside, but then a different idea came to mind. She realized she was a complete stranger to everyone but her son and that gave her a freedom she hadn't considered before. She turned back to Jim and smiled wickedly at him before saying, "Let's give them a show, shall we?"

Jim was obviously shocked but didn't protest as Cindy climbed off him and turned around. The guys below cheered wildly as Cindy settled down on Jim's cock again, this time with her back to him. Cindy resumed riding his cock as Jim snaked his arms under hers and fondled her soft tits. Cindy threw herself into the fuck completely. She was filled with the knowledge that not only was she fucking her son but she was doing it in public while being watched by three complete strangers. She knew there was no way they could possibly know what they were watching, but the thought of it fueled her lust to incredible levels. After a while longer Jim slipped a hand down her stomach and teased her clit as their fuck continued. This was more than Cindy needed and she burst into her orgasm with a long, low moan. Feeling her pussy explode into orgasm immediately triggered Jim's orgasm. He grunted and wildly thrust up into her as he filled her with his cum. The guys below cheered and urged them on as they watched the couple above cum together.

Cindy leaned back into him after they both finished cumming and they sat together for a few moments with his softening cock still inside her. Finally Cindy rose from his lap and walked slowly to the railing of their balcony. To Jim's amazement, she blew a kiss to the cheering guys below and gave them a wave before she turned, took Jim's hand, and led him back inside to their bedroom. They crawled into bed together and spent several minutes trading long kisses and caressing each other before they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Over breakfast the next morning they decided to do some sightseeing. Over that day and the next day, they explored the sights in and around the coastal town. There were some amazingly beautiful buildings and scenery and they tried to take them all in. The days passed quickly and very happily. They laughed often and held hands as they explored their surroundings. Both of these happy days ended the same way, with a wonderful meal in a quaint cafe followed by a passionate fuck back in their hotel room. They didn't repeat their semi-public fuck on the balcony and instead went straight to the bed and ended each night with private, intense fucks.

Over breakfast the next morning Jim asked if Cindy was up for more sightseeing. He had been the perfect gentleman so far on this trip and allowed her to set the plans for each day. The truth was that Jim was so happy to be with her and to fuck her again he didn't care at all what they did as long as they were together. Cindy contemplated the day and decided that the shops in town were too tempting to resist any longer. She suggested hanging around town and shopping.

Jim was a good sport and went with her from shop to shop as she tried on clothes and found other souvenirs. As the day progressed Jim sometimes sat outside and relaxed while Cindy explored the different shops. By the end of the day Cindy and Jim each carried several bags full of Cindy's purchases. Toward the end of the day Cindy found a few little surprises for Jim that she couldn't wait to unveil for him.

They dropped off their bags in the room and went out for dinner. It was still relatively early and, compared to the last few days, they were feeling relatively fresh, so they decided to investigate the town's night life. They asked the hostess at the restaurant for some suggestions and she laughed and said it was simple answer because there weren't too many options. She said there was a small bar up the road, another bar on the other side of town, and then a couple clubs that catered to the tourist crowd. "Other than that," she added, "everything pretty much shuts down at dark."

They thanked her for the information and walked back to their room as they discussed what to do. On Cindy's suggestion, they decided to try one of the clubs. "Dancing sounds fun," Cindy said.

They got dressed up for the evening and as Jim waited for her in the living room Cindy searched through the bags from their shopping spree. She finally found what she was looking for and pulled it with an excited smile. She saw this little dress in one of the last shops they visited and couldn't resist buying it. It was unlike anything she had worn before and there was still a part of her that couldn't believe she was going to wear it. She slipped on the dress and looked at herself in the mirror as she adjusted her hair one last time. The woman in the mirror hardly looked like herself. She was tanned and smiling widely, and there was a glow about her that she hadn't seen in a long time. Her dress was sleek and sexy dress with a halter top. It dipped down deep between her tits and had an open back, so Cindy decided to go without a bra. She could see her tits swaying as she finished getting ready and couldn't wait to see Jim's reaction. The dress stopped just before mid-thigh and although it wasn't skin tight, it fit her snugly in all the right places. She added a pair of strappy high heels that she bought that day and took one last look at herself. She was definitely dressed to attract attention and looked forward to Jim's reaction.

His reaction surpassed all of Cindy's hopes. He almost dropped his drink when he saw her and got all tongue tied as he told her how good she looked. Cindy spun slowly to give him the full view so he could admire her from all angles. She loved the way her appearance affected him. It made her feel young, vibrant, and very horny. "Shall we?" she said teasingly.

"Do we have to go?" Jim asked. "Why don't we just stay in tonight?"

Cindy laughed and said, "You've always been so impatient. Good things will come to those who wait." She paused and then added in a sultry whisper, "I promise."

They hailed a cab and took a quick ride to the club. It was definitely a different type of crowd in the club from what they encountered already. Cindy was immediately reminded of the guys who watched them fuck on the balcony the other night. Most of the guys looked like typical college-aged fraternity types and the women looked like slutty sorority types. There weren't too many people, if anyone, that looked to be Cindy's age, but she didn't care and nobody seemed to take notice of them.

They immediately went to the dance floor and danced together. Cindy turned around so her back was facing Jim and they danced close together so her ass rubbed against his crotch. Jim's cock immediately grew hard and he pressed excitedly against her ass as they danced. They danced through several more songs and Jim rubbed her bare back. She loved the attention and pushed her ass into him even more firmly as she erotically rocked her hips from side to side.

They paused dancing and moved over toward the bar. They chatted over a drink and then returned to the dance floor. It was getting quite hot in the club and they soon took another break for more drinks. When they returned to the dance floor again their hands wandered over each other more obviously. Jim openly fondled her tits and ass as they danced and Cindy returned the favor by fondling his ass and cock.

They worked each other into such a lust filled frenzy that they practically ran out of the club and hailed a taxi. They kissed and groped each other throughout the cab ride, and the whole time Cindy felt a wild thrill of knowing that the cab driver had no idea what was actually gone on. As they pulled up to the hotel Jim fondled her tits through her thin dress and kissed his way down her neck. Jim kissed across crossing her collarbone and down her chest before he was interrupted by the cab driver saying, "Here we are." Cindy was sure Jim would have sucked her tits right there in the cab, and she was sure that she would have let him do it, if they hadn't already arrived at the hotel.

They quickly paid the cab fare and headed up to their room. During the elevator ride upstairs they threw themselves at each other in a lust filled frenzy of kissing and groping. There was nobody in the hallway when they elevator opened and they hurried to their room. Once inside they again threw themselves at each other. In the midst of their frantic kiss they stripped each other until they were standing just a few feet inside their room, completely naked, in the middle of a wild kiss. They groped each other excitedly and soon Jim's lust overcame him. He lifted her off the floor as she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and shoulders.

He carried her toward the bed and she wriggled her hips, somehow sinking his cock into her dripping wet pussy as they walked. Jim moaned excitedly and marveled again at what an accomplished lover Cindy was. Instead of continuing toward the bed Jim spun around and pressed her back against the wall in the kitchenette. Cindy hooked her high heels on the edge of the counter behind Jim as he pumped his cock into her excitedly. She kept her arms wrapped around his shoulders as Jim held her up and fucked her. In the heat of the moment it felt effortless to support her weight as they fucked. Cindy excitedly urged him on and Jim was so wildly excited that it only took a few minutes for him to explode into a wild, intense orgasm.

When he finished cumming he carried her to the couch and set her down. He dropped to his knees and parted her thighs. She moaned and leaned back as Jim kissed his way down her body toward her pussy. As Jim reached his final destination his nostrils filled with the intense odor of his cum inside her excited pussy. The scent was strong and intense and drew his mouth to her pussy. He circled her pussy a few times and tasted their combined juices before he swirled his tongue upward and teased her clit for a few moments. He slowly pushed his tongue inside her soaking wet pussy as far as it could reach. As he pushed in he felt fluids seeping back out around his tongue and quickly coating his face. The further he pushed in the more he could taste his own cum inside her. The taste of himself so deeply inside his mother's pussy made his head spin. He slowly and lavishly fucked her with his tongue as Cindy groaned wantonly. Cindy soon teetered on the edge of her orgasm and, at her wicked urging, Jim pushed his tongue as far inside her as he could reach and swirled it slowly as he teased her clit with his fingertip. Cindy cried out loudly and burst into a long, intense orgasm. She rocked her hips wildly and her pussy quivered and danced all around his tongue as she came.

Jim continued tenderly teasing her pussy for many long minutes after she finished cumming as Cindy purred happily. When Cindy finally pulled Jim away from her pussy his entire face was coated in their combined juices. He sat beside her and they met in a long, deep kiss. Cindy parted their kiss only long enough to groan, "I love tasting myself in your mouth."

They resumed their kiss and she crawled onto Jim's lap and straddled his legs. They kissed for many more long minutes before Jim pulled away from the kiss and kissed his way down her neck and chest similar to what he had started in the cab. This time there was nobody to interrupt them and Jim soon eagerly licked her soft tits. He focused his teasing on her nipples and drew them into hard points as Cindy moaned excitedly. She felt his hard cock pressing against her thigh and soon it was more than she could resist. She slithered off his lap and knelt before him as he spread his legs and presented his rock hard cock for her. She gazed at his cock for a few moments and noticed that it still glistened from their earlier fuck. She lowered her mouth and engulfed him as she enthusiastically sucked his cock. She toyed with his balls as she bobbed her head up and down on him. She lavishly licked and sucked him as Jim tossed his head back and groaned wildly. As much as Cindy wanted to suck him until he came in her mouth, there was something she needed more. She let him slide out of her mouth and stood up before him. He also stood up and they moved quickly to the bed.

When they reached the bed Cindy crawled onto her hands and knees and turned to look at Jim excitedly over her shoulder. He crawled behind her and grasped her hips as he sank his cock deep inside her dripping wet pussy. They groaned together as Jim thrust wildly into her. Having already cum once, Jim was able to last a long time despite their wild fuck. After many long minutes of deep, hard fucking Cindy buried her face in a pillow and screamed into it as she came. Her pussy danced wildly all around his cock. Seeing and feeling the intensity of her release was enough to trigger Jim's powerful orgasm. He pumped wildly until he was completely spent and then he lay beside her and embraced her tenderly. They kissed softly and deeply for many long minutes before they drifted off to sleep.

They were both slow to awake the next morning. Cindy rolled over, picked up the phone and ordered breakfast from room service. As she hung up the phone Jim scooted behind her in the spoon position and pressed himself against her naked back. He wrapped his arm around her and slipped his hand up until he softly caressed her tit. She moaned softly and said, "Don't you ever get enough, young man?"

He laughed and answered, "I guess not with you."

She could already feel his cock growing hard as it pressed between her ass cheeks. "Oh my," she teased as she wriggled her ass teasingly against him. "That sounds great, but I need a bit of a break. I'm not as young as I used to be, you know."

"I don't know," Jim replied, "you seem just perfect to me."

Cindy blushed and giggled. She couldn't believe how much his words affected her. She felt excited, sexy, and filled with lust for him. His cock slowly grew and pushed harder against her ass, and she contemplated doing something about it when they were interrupted by a knock at the door. Cindy asked Jim to get the door and giggled as she watched him try to hide his hard cock beneath his robe. Cindy suggested they eat on the balcony since it appeared to be another perfect day and Jim set the tray on the balcony.

Jim came back in and stripped out of the robe. Cindy glanced down at his cock as she got out of bed and noticed that he was gazing at her excitedly. Part of her thought about fucking him right then and there, but she really was feeling a little sore and exhausted. Instead, she slipped on a light robe and headed out to the balcony. Jim put on a T-shirt and a pair of shorts with no underwear and followed her.

They ate on the balcony and then relaxed for a while. Cindy picked up a brochure from the day spa that was attached to the resort. She flipped through the pages and stopped on the one describing some of the special packages offered. She picked up the phone and made an appointment for a massage, manicure, and pedicure. "Wow," Jim said, "that's quite the treatment."

jt123
jt123
2,738 Followers