Wrong Shower Turned Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Carl rubbed the soap over his shoulders, Julia spoke without thinking. "Do you want me to do your back?"

Without a word, he turned to give her access to his back. The other two watched curiously as she took the few steps over to Carl. She lathered up her hands with soap from the dispenser on the wall, and rubbed her hands over his shoulders. She enjoyed the sensation of his muscles against her slippery touch as her hands continued south. As she reached his ass, she did what she imagined Anna would have done. She let her hands advance onto his cheeks and gave him a playful squeeze.

"Yours too?" she said, looking quizzically at Luca as she reapplied soap to her hands.

He grinned and turned for her, and she immediately put her slippery hands on his body. He was slightly shorter than Carl, but equally fit. She let her hands roam, and just as she had done with Carl, she reached down and squeezed his ass a few times.

Turning to Adam, she didn't have to ask. He knew he was up next and promptly turned to await her roaming hands. She repeated the same pattern she had done with the previous two. But where would she go from here? She had gone from looking to touching them. The next logical step was obvious, at least for Adam.

"Should I do yours now?" he said as he turned back to face her.

She was shaky on the inside, but acted calm as she spun around to invite his hands to her slender back. She felt something brush against her body as he reached past her for the soap dispenser, and she gasped lightly as she realized what it was. His half-erect cock had just touched her body. Accident or not, she knew this adventure was far from over, and it filled her with lustful anticipation. She gasped again as she felt Adam's hands on her shoulders.

The other two studied the action at first, but soon wanted to be part of it. First Luca and then Carl applied soap to their hands and lined up in front of her. They didn't speak, but their eyes were asking for permission to join in. Her chest heaved with excitement as she raised her hands over her head, inviting them to touch her.

They started out innocently, the two men before her rubbing their slippery hands over her stomach, moving along her sides up to her arms. At the same time, Adam worked his way down over her back. As he advanced onto her ass, she instinctively pushed back against his hands. His eager hands massaged her ass, and at the same time, the other two worked their way closer and closer to her breasts. As they simultaneously cupped one each, she threw her head back in pleasure. With closed eyes, she enjoyed the sensation of six hands groping her naked body.

She felt like she was having an out-of-body experience, unable to grasp the erotic reality she was in. As they kept sliding their hands over her body, she looked around, and saw all three men fully erect. She panted with sexual hunger. Three hard cocks were pointing at her, and she knew she just had to say the word. They were all ready to fuck her right there!

But something wasn't right. By taking on Anna's forwardness, she had managed to push herself and the guys this far. But if she was going further, it had to be her honest self. If she was to fully live out her fantasy, she couldn't hide behind someone else.

"I think I'm clean now," she said abruptly and turned on the water to quickly rinse off her body. "I'm getting out of the shower."

The guys looked confused as she left them to grab her towel. There was a sense of power to leave them excited like that, but that was the problem. She didn't want that power. She wanted them to take charge. That's how she imagined it in her fantasies. Drying off, she wrapped the towel around her and left the shower room, hoping they would come after her.

It took them a while to do so. As she waited, she sat on a bench and wrapped another towel around her long red hair, twirling it into a turban on her head. The guys looked guilty as they came out, seemingly worried that they had been too forward. They couldn't be more wrong. She smiled at them, showing them that she had no regrets.

With towels around their waists, they sat down on the bench opposite hers. They were clearly waiting for her to make the next move, and she didn't want to. How do you let a group of guys know that you want them to take charge and make her do what they want? You can't just tell them, right?

Then again, why not? It seemed to be the only way out of this stand-still. Looking among their inquisitive faces, she built up the courage, this time without the help of Anna.

"I want you..." she began, pausing as she heard how fragile her voice sounded. She started over, forcing herself to put emphasis behind her words. "I want you to tell me what to do."

She felt the embarrassment rush through her body. She had just asked a bunch of men to order her around, nearly begging them to use her for their sexual gratification. This notion sent shivers of excitement through her body.

"I mean, I'm in your changing room. It only seems fair that I should follow your rules."

The corner of her mouth twitched nervously as she smiled at them. Everybody knew it was just a poor justification for her desire. They smiled back, but still seemed unsure of how to proceed.

"Well, how about you remove that towel?" Luca said, studying her reaction.

Deciding to be cheeky, she removed the one from her head, allowing her red locks to fall free. She pretended that she hadn't fully understood him, at the same time encouraging him to be more direct. Luca smiled crookedly at her.

"Well OK, now remove the other one," he continued, now framing his instructions more like an order than a suggestion. "I think you want to show us that sexy body of yours."

She did, and hearing it out loud manifested her desire. Her knees felt weak as she stood up, but her mind was determined. She unwrapped her towel, holding it open for them before letting it fall to the floor. Once again naked, she basked in their admiring gazes. She couldn't help giggling as Carl grabbed his glasses from his bag. He obviously didn't want to miss out on any details.

"Turn around for us," Adam said.

Spinning around, she smiled at his fascination with her ass, but was very happy to show it off for him. She raised her arms over her head and stretched her body sensually, gyrating slowly before them. She heard approving exclamations behind her, especially from Adam.

"Now lean over a bit," he instructed her.

She did, peaking over her shoulder as she pushed her ass out towards them. It was humbling to pose for them like this, but the fact that they were getting bolder thrilled her. Adam grinned, and as if reading her mind, he instructed her to bend over further.

Taking a big breath, she leaned forward and steadied herself against the bench before her. She was overcome by embarrassment as she realized what she was displaying in this compromising position. She was giving them an unobstructed view of her bare pussy. From the cooling sensation she could tell that she was wet, giving away how turned on she was by this situation. And as if that wasn't enough, she was sure that she was exposing intimate details of her ass.

But the shame fused with a liberating feeling of abandonment. By handing the power over to them, she felt as if she was no longer responsible for her actions. They decided her fate, and she hoped they weren't going to hold back. To encourage them, she arched her back, exhibiting her athletic body. It parted her cheeks further, treating her audience to an explicit view of her alluring asshole.

"Very nice, Julia," Carl complimented, pausing to emphasize his words. "Now, turn around."

Her eyes were immediately drawn to the fact that the guys had all removed their towels. Three very ready cocks were lined up before her. They all looked so inviting, big but not unnerving -- just the way she liked them. She desired to get down on her knees and devour them all, but she wasn't calling the shots.

"Sit down and spread your legs for us," Carl continued.

She obeyed without hesitation, spreading as wide as she could on the bench before them. They stared blatantly at her pussy, and she dropped her gaze to look too. She was open for them, her glistening lips enticingly parted.

"Go ahead," Luca said. "Touch yourself."

Her pussy was begging for attention, and she was quick to oblige. She was dripping wet, and her middle finger slid easily as she moved it along her slit. She moaned as she reached her clit. Her other hand had subconsciously wandered to her breast, and she was now caressing them. She looked at her audience. They were captivated by her display of this most private act. If Anna had seen her now, she certainly wouldn't have called her modest.

She watched Adam's cock sway before him as he walked over to sit beside her. Carl followed his lead and came to sit on her other side. They both ran their hands over her body, and she trembled at their touch. They soon found their way to her petite tits, caressing them and gently pinching at her nipples. Carl guided her hand to his cock, and she placed her other on Adam's. They felt so good in her hands, perfectly ready. She instinctively began stroking them.

Luca came over and knelt between her legs. He wasted no time, and she moaned as he ran his tongue over her slit. The guys at her sides leaned in to suck on her inviting nipples. The pleasure of three guys feasting on her body was intense, and she moaned as Luca increasingly focused on her clit. It was even more sensitive than usual, and she felt the buildup in her body.

But just as she was about to be overtaken by the orgasm, Luca removed his tongue and stood up. He smirked at her, aware that he had stopped just before her orgasm. She was frustrated at first, but also thankful. Depriving her from the orgasm now meant it would be so much more intense later.

Covering his erection with his towel, Luca abruptly left the room. Julia was worried that she had just lost one of her suitors, but the hands and mouths of the other two distracted her. Adam dropped one hand to her pussy and inserted a finger, and Carl began circling her clit. She was being fingered by two guys, and it was driving her wild.

It didn't take long before Luca returned, holding a yoga mat. He put it down on the floor, and motioned for her to get down on it. He stood before it with his erection ready. She smiled, thinking that this was indeed the perfect group to live out her fantasy with. They weren't shy to make her assume the lewd position of a fellatrix on her knees, but they still made sure she was comfortable. She slid down on the mat, staring longingly at Luca's erection.

Luca smirked as he noticed where her focus was. She was ready, awaiting the instruction to go ahead. But he wasn't going to let her get off so easy.

"Tell me what you want."

Julia was flushed. She had given them the power to order her around, enjoying the submissive sensation as well as the ability to hide behind her obedience. Now, Luca was ordering her to be open with her desire.

"Please..." she pleaded. "I want to, you know..."

Luca looked amused at her inability to complete the sentence.

"Want what?"

"Oh for fuck's sake..." she said, lowering her head as she built up the courage to say what she felt. "I want your cock in my mouth, OK!"

It was vulgar, but she loved it. In her aroused state, her lewd words just turned her on even more. She turned to Adam and Carl, who had stood up behind her. She looked up at them with pleading eyes.

"Yours too."

She returned her focus to Luca. He moved close and nodded at her, giving her an approving smile as she opened her mouth. She was too far gone to start off slowly, and immediately devoured his cock. He grunted, encouraging her to get it deeper inside her hungry mouth.

The other two moved in on her sides, and her hands quickly found their way to their cocks. She moved her eager mouth among the men. She moaned at the sensation of her lips sliding along their shafts. As she shifted from one to the next, she caught the reflection of her image in the mirror. It was a scandalous sight. There she was, a woman on her knees, eagerly using her mouth and hands to please a group of men around her. Just like in her fantasies, she looked stunningly slutty, and she loved it. The sound of her arousal was muffled by the cock in her mouth.

She was a pleasing sight for the men as well. The look on their faces told her that they were as amazed by her behavior. The introvert girl was long gone. Their lustful gaze encouraged her slutty behavior, and she worshiped their erections by rubbing them against her face. Saliva was dripping from her mouth, but she didn't care.

She was surprised as Carl backed away from her just as she was about take him in her mouth. Looking up at his grin, she could tell he had more in store for her.

"It's time," he said. "Get on your hands and knees."

She lowered her upper body and placed her hands on the mat. Overtaken by a sense of erotic anticipation, she panted heavily. Three men were standing around her, all of them ready to fuck her. She was ready too, her pussy begging to be filled.

The guys seemed to communicate silently with nods and gestures to sort out who should go first. She didn't care. She didn't want to decide. At this moment, she belonged to all of them and was willing to be used any way they wanted. To signify her passive compliance, she relaxed her arms and lowered her upper body to rest on her elbows. With her ass now the highest point of her body, she closed her eyes and waited obediently.

She heard feet moving around her. Two of the guys moved away, and she heard a creaking sound as they sat down on a bench on either side of her. The third man moved behind her, and her body trembled with excitement as she awaited her penetration.

She let out a submissive moan as she felt the man behind her run his cock along her wet slit. Teasing her craving pussy, he inserted the head of his cock. She wanted to push back against it, but stopped herself. It wasn't up to her to set the pace. She squealed with gratitude as he slowly inserted his full length in one steady motion.

He started out slowly, moving his rigid cock back and forth inside her. Gradually, he increased the intensity, creating a smacking sound as his hips slammed hard against her ass. Someone was fucking her hard right there on the changing room floor, and she didn't even know which guy it was. It was incredibly sinful, and she loved it.

Her curiosity made her open her eyes. She saw Adam on her left and Luca on her right, both of them stroking their cocks as they watched her get forcefully fucked by their friend. They were ready to have their turn, and she knew she was about to have all of them inside her before the night was over.

She let out a protesting yelp as Carl pulled out of her, but it only took seconds for Adam to take his place. As he refilled her craving pussy, she marveled at the erotic notion of one cock being replaced by another. And there was yet another one ready for her. As Adam began slamming into her, she looked at Luca, greedily licking her lips. He got down on his knees in front of her and she quickly engulfed his erection. With Carl watching, she was being spitroasted between two guys, loving the sensation of their cocks moving in and out of her mouth and pussy.

As Adam and Luca traded places, Carl joined in. With Luca slamming into her from behind, she was presented with two hard cocks by her mouth. Glistening with her juices, they looked even more appealing. She licked along their shafts, enjoying her own sensuous flavor. Reaching down, they caressed her tits, gently pinching her sensitive nipples as she moved her mouth between them.

The guys kept rotating, and she was in heaven, relishing her position as the center of attention in this sultry game of musical chairs. She was in a state of unprecedented arousal, and she knew she only had to reach down and tickle her clit to push herself over the edge. It always took at least a bit of stimulation there for her to orgasm, but she refrained now. By savoring the build-up, she knew the release would be more powerful.

When it was Carl's turn, he paused, leaving her frustratingly empty.

"I want to watch those perky tits move," he said and helped her up before lying down on his back. "Get on top of me."

She straddled him. Grabbing on to his shaft, she lowered herself on to him. The feeling to once again be filled was amazing, and the sight of his brown cock disappearing inside her pale pussy was incredibly erotic to watch.

Adam and Luca positioned themselves on either side of her, and she quickly reached for their erections. Riding on Carl, it was difficult to get her mouth in place to take the other two in her mouth, and she primarily used her hands to please them. Even though Adam was the palest of the three, her creamy white skin made her hands contrast attractively against both their shafts as she pumped away.

Just like Carl, Luca was focusing on the alluring sight of her jiggling little tits. Adam's gaze was directed elsewhere, watching her ass bounce as she ecstatically rode the cock inside her. Her lust no longer recognized any boundaries, and she reached behind her with one hand and shamelessly pulled apart her cheeks. Adam grunted as she displayed her pink asshole for him. Only occasionally did her fantasies wander into what she now craved.

"Please..." she panted, pausing to briefly take Luca's cock in her mouth. "My ass. Please take my ass too."

Adam looked to the other two to see if they objected. They didn't, and Julia saw Luca grin as he nodded for his friend to go ahead. She leaned forward to give Adam access. Her only knowledge of what she was about to experience came from her collection of toys, and she was thankful that Adam seemed to know what he was doing. With no lube around, he covered his fingers with spit, and slowly and gently inserted one. She held still, savoring the sensation of her ass being invaded, her pussy still filled with Carl's cock.

She groaned with carnal pleasure as Adam added another finger. Unable to resist, she began rocking back and forth. The penetration of her orifices was driving her mad with lust, and she was momentarily disappointed as Adam removed his fingers. But she knew it meant it was time for the real thing.

Before getting behind her, Adam presented his cock for her mouth. She eagerly coated it with generous amount of saliva. As he moved behind her, she pressed her chest down onto Carl to keep her ass high and open. Adam put his feet outside of her legs, and she gasped as she felt his cock press against her tight opening.

"Oh my god!" she panted, hyperventilating with excitement. She forced herself to relax.

Adam was in no hurry, and teased her ass by rubbing his cock against her puckered entrance. She felt her entire perception focused on that one sensitive point of her body. It was driving her crazy, and she desired to be filled up more than she'd ever been before. As she impatiently began pushing back, he gratified her by gently inserting his head into her craving opening.

"Oh fuck!" she cried without any control of the volume of her voice.

Adam held still as she adjusted to the sensation of her double penetration. It was shocking at first, but as she got used to it, she marveled at the reality of what she was experiencing. Just like in her most dirty fantasies, she was taking one cock in her pussy and one in her ass. Sensing that she was ready, Adam pushed in further.

"Oh fuck!" she reiterated, her voice now emphasizing the intense pleasure she was experiencing.

She held still as the men inside her began slowly moving back and forth. It took some effort to synchronize, but they soon found their rhythm, one moving in as the other moved out. This was the way she liked it with her toys, but this this was far better. It was pleasure beyond anything she'd experienced before. She screamed out uncontrollably.