Wrong Spell

Story Info
Sherri releases a sex demon that uses sex for strength...
1.2k words
3.86
48.6k
52
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 06/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran into the old farm house and hid behind the chair. She shook as it pounded on the door. She looked as the door frame gave out and the door fell to the floor. Her eyes widened as the invisible force entered the house. She ran as it pointed at her and she fell to the floor. He laughed and pulled her back towards him. Sherrie had released something that needed to stay gone!

She was flipped to her back as he pinned her thirty two year old body down to the dusty floor. She felt hands all over her legs and then around to her ass. She cried as they rubbed something that wasn't meant for him. He tore her thin tee shirt in two and ripped off her black bra. Her tits were nice and round. He sucked the hard nipples as the hand rubbed her crotch harder. She cried out for help as the invisible rapist had his way with her!

She fought as her tight jean shorts were slowly peeled off of her. She knew what it was and what it wanted. Her black thong was no match and was quickly plucked away. Her pretty shaven pussy was exposed. He grinned and went face first between her open legs. She felt him licking and then sucking her pink pride. She then felt the tongue thrusting in and out of her. He stopped and went to her lips and kissed her.

With an instant, Sherri's eyes went blank as he took her mind over. She heard him in her head talking to her as she felt the evil hands all over her curvy body. Two hands ran up and over her nice tits, they were equipped to grope and suck. Mouths in the palms of hands, they worked her nipples into a stiffness she never knew. The feeling grew as the hands sucked and licked her tits.

He let the large dick prod and tease her already wet pussy. He slid it up and down it as she got off to the feeling. He had her right where he wanted her. He rammed it inside her and violated her tightness. He wasn't done yet as another cock rammed up her virgin ass and anal fucked her. The so called witch was getting ravaged by the demon she released!

Sherri was getting off over and over as he pounded her. Her eyes closed as her juices flowed freely. He had broken the witch, her eyes were blank but her moans were sounds of pleasure. He let his cock's girth grow and he began the destruction of her body.

He had another hand go over her supple lips and grab her face tightly. Then out of the palm of the hand came yet another cock. It forced its way into her mouth and fucked it. She was getting rammed in every hole he could find that was. It grew as it went deep into her throat. Tears rolled down her cheeks as her body was getting over taken by the enormous cocks! Sherri was getting ripped inside and out as they slammed in and out of her.

She couldn't breathe as the cock in her mouth gagged her; her throat was enlarged by the cock's girth. She felt the one in her pussy grow longer as it shot even deeper into her body. It went through her like a knife as he laughed at the sight of her in pain. His cock that was giving her anal grew and went deeper into her rear. She was in so much pain, but was getting off to it as her cum mixed with blood. The demon had to sacrifice her to live and was doing a good job as Sherri's once sexy body was now getting torn from the inside out.

He continued to violate her and slowly take her life as she took it. She was too weak to fight and had no one around to save her. Her so called followers had deserted her and served her to him. She looked as he manifested and took shape. He smiled as the cocks that were killing her grew longer and larger. He looked at her and blew her a kiss as they all enlarged at once. Sherri's eyes closed as her body was destroyed and sent to hell. He stood there as the ashes blew away, she was gone, but he was alive and horny.

He left the old farmhouse and the scene of Sherri's demise. He disappeared again and floated around looking for the next victim to nail. He had his sacrifice, now he needed sex to survive until he dominated the women, all of them!

He floated around the country side and found a parked car. He looked inside and saw no one in it. He sniffed and the smell was familiar, Sherri's car. He laughed and went along looking for the next woman he could bang. He came upon a farm and decided to check it out.

He entered the barn and found the woman working alone. She was sweaty, sexy and in little clothing. Just a bikini top and short shorts. She was repairing the broken boards from years past. She bent over and he grew hard as he eyed her nice ass. He needed to fuck her and was going to at any cost. She went to the rear of the barn and he followed. He had her pinned in the small room full of old wood and other items. She turned as he grabbed her throat and lifted her off the floor.

Angel was in trouble as the invisible force held her in place. She wiggled around and felt her shorts slide off her legs revealing the thong that matched her top. She was an older lady, about thirty three, but had a great body. She had the main thing he needed most, a pussy.

She felt her bikini top pop and her nice tits fell out as he quickly let the sucking hands take them. Her thong was removed showing her nice trimmed pussy. She soon became aware of the intentions as he locked lips with her and over took her mind as the hands sucked her tits. He rubbed the large cock on her wet pussy. Angel heard him in her head and couldn't fight it. He was going to win her over easy.

He decided to give it to her and rammed the large cock into her tight body. She felt it and her lips opened willingly as he had won. She was lifted off it and spun around; he bent her over a stack of boards and reentered her wet pussy. He rammed deep as the other cock found her ass and entered it. Angel's body was getting pounded as the hand covered her mouth and face fucked her. Sweat dripped off her naked, tanned body as he fucked her hard and rough. He pulled her long sandy blonde hair making her get off again.

"Yes my dear, cum for me!" He growled in her ear.

He spanked her ass as he violated her like no one ever had! Angel was fucked until her mind broke. He filled her up with his slimy cum and pulled away from her. He left the naked woman in the barn as he laughed and floated away. He had grown in strength and his powers were strong! He knew he had to get to town fast and looked up at Angel's house, he seen her daughter washing her car in her bikini. He went to get a closer look at the young blonde.