Wrong Spell Ch. 02

Story Info
The demon continues to gain strength and powers...
1.3k words
4.18
20.7k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 06/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed in on the young woman washing her car. He moved in fast and in no time had her bikini off and he pinned to the hood violating her tight body. Angel's eighteen year old daughter was his youngest victim and he was enjoying her as she fought to get away. His hands groped and sucked her firm tits as his cock rammed in and out of her wet pussy. Another cock forced up her ass and violated it next. She screamed as he had his way with her.

"Mommy can't help you; I have already made her mine!" He said as he made the cocks grow and she really was getting off. "That is a good little blonde bitch!" He said as her juices flowed.

She grew weak fast and fainted as he filled her up. Her pussy and ass was filled with the slimly cum as he laughed. He pulled out and left her naked body on the hood of her car. He walked over to a truck and snapped his fingers. He became human and got in the driver's seat and headed to town. He was going to have a blast there!

He sped down the back roads towards the small town. He was going around a curve when another car came around. The car swerved and veered off the road and into the ditch. He slid the truck sideways and spun out. The truck stopped facing the car as the female driver got out and fell into the ditch water. He smiled and got out to go assist her.

"Are you okay?" He asked checking out her tight tank top and mini skirt, she was sexy.

"Yeah, I am sorry about that." She said as he helped her out of the ditch.

"Hey it happens, seems your car is a little stuck and well I got my truck. She stalled , but it may fire up by the time we get to it. Can I give you a ride?" He asked as they walked to the truck.

"That would be great." She said smiling as they went to the truck.

Britney was just twenty one and had a great body, nice set of tits and a great ass. Her clothes clung to her curves as he eyed her. He knew she was going to be a great time to fuck! She went to go around the truck to the passenger door when he stopped her.

"Door don't open, you will need to crawl through. Sorry, just was going after the parts." He said laughing.

"This is a tall truck." She said climbing into the four wheel drive.

She struggled as he peered up her mini skirt at her pink thong. He smiled and snapped his fingers. He went to demon form and decided to have his way with her. She felt something fly up her skirt and felt her thong rip. She realized he was between her legs! She went to move but he locked lips with the set between her legs and ate her out! Britney stood on the step rail, legs wide open and getting ate out by him. Her tank top ripped off and her bra was torn away from her nice tits. His sucking hands attacked and had her nipples hard and tits squeezed! She was getting off as he violated her.

He then stopped eating and sent his two cocks up and they attacked her wet pussy and her tight ass! She moaned and groaned as they rammed her tightness. He smiled and sent the other hand and clamped it to her mouth. He face fucked her with the cock hand! Britney was getting off over and over as he violated every hole he could! His laughter filled the truck as her cum flowed down his cock and made a puddle at his feet.

The young woman was enjoying it as her body got forced to get off over and over. He had an idea and smiled as he filled her holes full of cum. She gagged as she tried to swallow the sweet but foul taste of it. He pulled away and out of her. She fell backwards to the ground in a daze. He towered over her and looked her up and down. He grabbed her legs and opened them wide as he began to ram even deeper into her. She cried in pain and moaned in pleasure as he rammed more than she ever had inside her before! Then he snapped his finger and her eyes widened and she went limp as he entered her body.

Britney stood up and smiled as he had her skin as clothes. He redressed and went to her car and got her things. He lit a smoke and torched the car as he went to the truck and left towards her house. He had her mind and body but she was pretty much a lost, but he was going to enjoy her friends.

He was reading her mind and slammed on the brakes as she was one who fled from him. He only had caught Sherri. He had all the other witches faces, names and addresses now. He grabbed her tit and fondled it thanking her.

"Found everything I needed!" He said.

He floored it and headed towards another witches house. He was going to use Britney's skinny body to destroy their covet. He needed to ruin it and steal their power and energy to live forever. He had the body of one of them and the memories of who they are and everything about the witches.

He drove to the trailer park and pulled up outside the home. She got out and smiled as she walked to the door and went on inside. She looked around and found a fellow witch, she was cleaning her kitchen. Britney walked up behind her as she was on her hands and knees, scrubbing the tile. She watched her friend's ass wiggle in the tight sweat shorts. She smiled and cleared her throat to get her attention.

Becky turned around, startled at first. She saw Britney and stood up as her tight tank top dripped with sweat and water. Britney eyed her nice rack as her nipples were visible and Becky wasn't wearing a bra.

"Britney, what's up?" Becky asked as she went and sat down on the couch.

"Not much, thinking about Sherri and that we really need to catch that awful demon." She said sitting beside her. "I hear there are a lot of unexplained sexual events going on and no one has seen the thing but it..." She was acting pretty well, "fucked them!" She said upset.

"I know, we are having a meeting tomorrow at the secret den. All of us are going to figure out how Sherri goofed this up and released the horniest demon there ever was."Beck said lighting a smoke up.

"I know, it killed Sherri. Fucked her right into hell." Britney said looking away to grin a little.

"Yeah, the dumb ass had it coming to her since she woke it up!" Becky said without any remorse. "It is a good thing it took her first; it could have been one of us!"

"True. I still want to kill it Becky, it needs to go to sleep for good." Britney said eyeing Becky's sexy twenty eight year old body. "Becky, he could be after us, all of us!"She said worried.

"Why would he do that? There are plenty of other women to nail." She joked as Britney stood up.

"Because, you bitches woke me up!" She screamed as he left the body and jumped onto Becky and pinned her to the couch. "Time for another witch to pay for what she has done!" He said into her ear as she struggled to free herself.