Wrong Turn Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three men before me back off and step back, taking in the view of their fellow mates enjoying me. I moan out loud throwing my head back, my eyes rolling in ecstasy as I get fucked hard from behind. I stare at the three men as they stare at me, wicked grins on their faces as they stroke their cocks taking in the view before them. I look over my shoulder as I continue moaning in pleasure, unable to see much just the other mans ass and a little bit of the man fucking me. My big tits bouncing back and forth as he fucks me harder and faster.

He suddenly pulls out as the man holding my ass cheeks apart spanks my ass hard. He lets my ass cheeks go and quickly gets into position behind me burying his face in my oily ass, I yelp looking forward at the others as he absolutely devours my asshole. The man who was fucking me comes before me and brings his cock to my mouth. I willingly engulf his cock sucking him hard tasting my pussy on his cock, something else I would have never done before. The man devouring my ass driving me wild.

The man in my mouth pulls out and rubs his wet cock all over my face as I stare up at him wiggling my tongue out as I try to lick his cock whenever I can as he rubs it all over my cheeks , lips, and chin. He slaps my cheeks with his cock as the man eating my ass pokes his tongue in and out, I hear him moaning as he does. He rubs my oily ass cheeks as he licks away, every now and then giving me a light spanking.

He stops licking my asshole and gets into position behind me and shoves his hard cock balls deep in my wet pussy. I moan loud as he buries it to the hilt and proceeds to fuck me fast and hard. He grabs my ass cheeks for support and hammers away, driving his cock in and out hard, his balls slapping my clit with each thrust. The other three men come forth and stand with the guy who was in my mouth. They all stand a few steps away and watch as I get fucked hard from behind. All four of them stroking their cocks, watching as there mate has his way with me. I stare back at them, my face filled with lust as I moan loud. My big titties bouncing back and forth as he fucks me hard.

He then suddenly pulls out and grabs my hips and turns me over onto my back quickly. The mattress beneath me greasy from the oil all over my body, making me feel even dirtier. He pushes my stocking clad legs apart and drives his cock right into my wet pussy. Proceeding to fuck me fast and hard in missionary. The other four men surround us, staring down at us, watching as their mate fucks me like a slut. Stroking their hard cocks as they watch, all their faces contorted in pleasure. They kneel on the mattress beside us, two on each side of me. The lower two men grab a leg and each begin rubbing my stocking clad legs as they continue jerking off. The other two men grab my hands, bringing them to their cocks as I start to jerk them off.

All the while I continue to get fucked hard, moaning loud from all the dirty attention. Staring up at them all as I get used, their hoods still concealing their faces well. Never thinking I would ever enjoy something so fucked up like this. Whatever was in that steam really doing it's magic as in my right state I wouldn't enjoy any such thing like this.

Suddenly the man fucking me stops and pulls out slowly, his cock glistening with my pussy juices. The two men at my legs grab them and pull them back at the knees bringing my ass up. They pull my legs all the way back to my head holding them behind my knees. Revealing my pussy and asshole for the whole group. The man fucking me spits on both my holes and then grabs the oil. He squirts it over my asshole as it drips down off my ass onto the dirty old mattress. He rubs it in all over my ass cheeks and in my ass crack giving special attention to my asshole. He then gets into position lining his hard glistening cock up with my asshole as i watch on, my mouth agape in anticipation to how I will handle this. Not wanting anything more at this moment than for his hard cock to invade my asshole. He pokes his cockhead on my rosebud as the two holding my legs back each reach down with their free hands and hold my ass open as the man sliding in my ass pushes the head in. My oily asshole opens for him as he pushes forth more and more. My mouth open as i gasp feeling his thick cock enter my asshole.

He starts sliding his cock in and out, going a little bit deeper with each inward thrust. He starts slowly picking up the pace. The two men holding my stocking clad legs begin licking them up and down, biting at my stockings like two rabid animals. I just lay back watching on, almost in horror as this man fucks my asshole. The pleasure it's bringing almost unbelievable. I throw my head back and moan loud as he slides his cock in and out. The two men holding my legs back biting holes in my stockings. Gripping them with their teeth and pulling back, tearing holes throughout them. I move my head back and forth moaning loud in sheer pleasure. One of the other men comes over and hovers over my face, he lowers himself and dips his balls into my mouth as I open up and take them in, sucking them. Taking each ball into my mouth sucking them one at a time. He pulls them up hovering them just above my mouth as I lick at them, moaning from my ass fucking. He points his cock down to my mouth wanting me to suck him off. I open up as he guides it in and starts fucking my mouth sliding his hard cock in and out. The two men holding my legs stand up and grab my ankles holding my legs up as far as they can. I feel as they both guide their hard cocks into one of the ripped holes in my stockings and proceed to rub their cocks on my legs, sliding their cocks in and out of the holes. As this is all going on the man in my mouth pulls out and the fifth man comes over and starts fucking my mouth. All of the men moaning loud as they use my willing body.

Suddenly they all stop their movement, the man in my mouth pulls out backing away as the two men at my legs pull their cocks out of my stockings and back off as well. Finally the man in my ass pulls his hard glistening cock out slowly and backs away. Leaving me laying their on the dirty old mattress, my asshole slightly gaping. The man who was just the odd one out steps forth and lies down next to me. Two of the other men come over as well and each grab an arm pulling me up. They shove me towards the man lying down, "Get on his cock and ride him hard!" one of them commands.

The man lying down grabs the base of his hard cock holding it straight up, I don't hesitate at all doing what he told me to do. I swing my leg over the man and get on top, straddling him, hovering my wet pussy above his hard cock. I place my hands on his shoulders and slowly engulf his cock with my wet pussy, sliding all the way down taking his full length. I let out a loud throaty moan as I sit on his cock, before I start to ride him slowly. Picking up the pace going faster and faster, riding this strange mans cock as the other four men watch on. They all encircle the mattress stroking their hard cocks as I ride him hard. I make sure to look at each one of them and their cocks as I slide my pussy up and down the mans cock beneath me. He reaches up and starts playing with my big, oily titties. I throw my head back moaning loud as he pinches and pulls my hard nipples. Two of the men approach us on either side. The man to my left grabs the back of my head turning my face towards his cock. I take it right into my mouth, sucking his cock hard as I continue riding the man under me, engulfing his cock completely grinding my pussy on him. The man on the other side grabs my hand and brings it to his cock, I begin to stroke his hard cock. All three of them moaning from my attention, the man I'm riding continues to play with my nipples as I buck on his cock like a wild horse. I take the man to my rights cock in my mouth and start to stroke the other cock, alternating between them both.

This goes on for a bit before I'm pushed forth by another one of the men. The two men on either side of me pull my ass apart revealing my gaping asshole for the man now standing behind me. I look on over my shoulder in anticipation seeing as he pours more oil right into my gaping asshole, dripping out over my pussy lips and the mans cock and balls that I am riding. Never before in my life have I taken a cock in my pussy and ass at the same time, never before in my life have I been gangbanged! But not wanting any more than to partake in these filthy actions I've never imagined myself ever doing.

They hold my ass open wide for him as he steps forth and gets into position behind us, he slaps his hard dick on my asshole a few times before taking aim and slowly sliding it in. I bite my lip, feeling as he slides his hard cock up my ass as I have another fully engulfed in my wet pussy. I gasp as he pushes most in, in disbelief I'm actually taking it. He pulls out slightly and then pushes forth a little deeper this time. He starts to fuck my asshole slowly and soon the man beneath me gets into rhythm with him as they proceed to double fuck me. The other three men stand before us, stroking their cocks as they watch the filthy action before them. I moan loud uncontrollably as these men have their complete way with me, really giving it to me as I'm sandwiched between them both taking their cocks in my pussy and asshole hard.

The man in my ass suddenly pulls out and comes before me and grabs a handful of my hair hard and brings my mouth right to his cock. Shoving his cock straight out of my ass into my mouth completely as I willingly allow him to. Tasting my ass on his cock, making me choke on it slightly. Never sucking off a cock straight from my ass before, always being completely against any such thing. One of the three men before us quickly takes this opportunity and gets into position behind me and rams his hard cock in my asshole balls deep as they proceed to double fuck me again as I continue to suck the cock that was just in my ass. Moaning around it, enjoying the degrading act.

This continues for a few minutes before one of the men not involved lies down on the mattress next to us. The man in my ass pulls out and moves aside as the man I was riding pushes me off of him and over towards the other man lying down. He grabs me and pulls me on top of him turning me around facing away from him. He wastes no time and slides my asshole down his cock balls deep as I moan loud never before riding a cock in my ass. He starts to pinch and pull my nipples, playing with my tits as he commands me to start riding his cock. His hands all over my tits driving me wild I start sliding my ass up and down his cock, my eyes rolling back in my head from sheer pleasure. More oil is poured all over my tits as the two men who were just double fucking me come over and stand on each side of my head and start feeding me their cocks. I take their cocks in my mouth one at a time giving a few sucks before alternating to the other. Moaning around them as I ride the guy under me hard, slamming my ass up and down his hard cock as he gropes my big tits. The men feeding me their cocks start pushing them in at the same time as I suck them both at the same time, letting them shove their hard cocks in as deep as they can get them.

They suddenly pull from my mouth and step back, allowing room for one of the other men to step forth in front of me. He kneels down on the dirty old mattress before us and lines his hard cock up with my wet pussy. He pushes it inside as he and the man in my ass start double fuck me again, only this time I'm turned around. They pick up a quick rhythm and really start giving it to me. I wrap my stocking clad legs around the man fucking my pussy as they hammer their cocks in and out of my holes balls deep. Pushing me back and forth between them as I moan and scream between them in sheer pleasure. The man in my pussy pulls out and moves aside as another one of them steps forth and gets into position sliding his cock in my wet pussy as they continue fucking my holes hard. This continues for a bit before he pulls out, he moves aside as they all encircle the mattress once again. Staring down, watching as the man under me grabs my legs behind my knees and pulls them back holding them their as he slides his cock in and out of my asshole. I moan atop him holding onto the mattress in complete submission as he has his way with my ass.

He lets go of my legs and commands me to get on my hands and knees. I do as he says and stick my ass out getting up on my hands and knees. As I look over my shoulder I watch as one of them goes around behind me and gets into position lining his hard cock up with my asshole. He slides it forth as I bite my lip feeling as he pushes it all the way in and starts fucking my ass hard. Grabbing onto each of my shoulders slamming his big cock in and out all the way balls deep in my asshole at a rapid pace, having his absolute way with my asshole.

The other four men step forth to us forming a half circle to my top half. They stroke their cocks watching as this man fucks my asshole hard. Fucking it at a quick, fast pace. His balls slapping my wet pussy with each hard, inward thrust. I hear as he moans loud, enjoying it. The men watching also moaning, stroking their cocks hard as they watch the scene before them. I too moan loud as this man has his way with my asshole, my titties bouncing back and forth rapidly.

Suddenly he stops and pulls out. I look over my shoulder watching his next move. He strokes his cock at a fast pace moaning as he does pointing it towards my gaping asshole. "Oohhhhh fuck!!!! Shake your ass for me slut!!!" he moans as I do as told shaking my ass waiting for his cum. He suddenly starts cumming, shooting thick ropes of spunk all over my ass cheeks and in my ass crack as I shake it for him. I stop shaking my ass as he lets the last drips drip into my gaping asshole. He slides his cock in and out for a couple more strokes as he comes down. He pulls out and steps back, the other four men stroking their cocks at a fast pace just like he was. This must be it, my cum shower I think to myself.

They step to me, I stare up at them as they frantically stroke their hard cocks. One of them grabs a handful of my hair and uses it to turn me around onto my back as he lays me down on the dirty old mattress. The cum all over my ass smearing into it. They all stand above me, staring down at my oil slick body as they moan and jerk off to the sight of me. Two of them each grab a leg pulling them back and spreading them wide. Laying me with my legs spread wide held up in the air. One of them gets into position between my spread legs pointing his hard, slick cock down at my naked body. He throws his head back and with a loud moan releases his massive cum shot. It lands all over me as he erupts, landing mostly on my stomach and wet pussy lips as some even reaches my big titties. He lets the last drip onto me as he steps aside. The two men still holding my legs high and spread as they continue stroking their cocks.

The next man takes position, standing at my head facing my body as he too with a loud grunt unleashes his spunk. Aiming it down towards me as he cums, most of it landing on my tits as he lets the last drops drip all over my face. I stick my tongue out catching some and lick my lips smearing it around. The last two men set my legs down on the dirty mattress as they really start going to town on their hard cocks. Moaning and grunting like savage animals as they stare down at my cum covered naked body.

"Oohhhhh fuck you dirty little slut!!! Play with yourself like a whore! We wanna cover you while you play with yourself!!!" one of the men commands. I do as he says, wanting to be as absolutely dirty for these men as I can. I bring my right hand down to my wet, cum covered pussy as I begin rubbing my slit. Focusing on my clit as I bring my left hand to my nipples and pinch and pull on them. I start moaning with the men, enjoying the sensations I'm bringing to myself as I wait for their cum. I start rubbing my wet pussy harder and faster really getting off on my fingers as they kneel down beside me. Our moans really growing loud now as they reach out with their free hands and rub my body.

"Put those titties together!" One of them commands as I do as told grabbing each from underneath holding them up for him. Stroking his cock aimed inches away from them he unleashes. Spraying shot after shot of spunk all over my big tits, covering them as he rubs his cock head all over my slick nipples, smearing it all over my tits. He backs off as I rub the cum all over my tits.

The last man finally gets ready and takes position between my legs as he spreads them roughly. "Spread your pussy lips you dirty whore!" he commands as I do as told reaching down with one hand and spreading my pussy lips for him. He aims it inches away from my spread pussy and starts to cum hard with a loud grunt. His spunk shooting into my spread pussy lips as he slides his cock in and out a few times before stepping back. I reach down and rub my wet pussy smearing his cum all over my pussy lips and inside. I continue rubbing my wet pussy hard. Moaning and withering atop the old mattress wanting to cum myself. I moan loud as I feel the eyes of the strange men upon me, watching as I get myself off. Suddenly I start to cum, with the biggest orgasm I've ever had. With a loud scream I unleash my orgasm, moaning and bucking atop the mattress as I cum hard. Moaning as I slowly come down, I notice as the strange men back away out of sight into the darkness. Leaving me laying here atop the dirty old mattress as the effects from the steam too start to fade out.

12