WVC Ch. 03: The Physical

Story Info
He submits to establish a baseline for growth.
5.1k words
4.55
113.5k
50

Part 3 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

The Physical

I awoke the next morning to find another e-mail in my inbox, this one from the Math Department.

"Congratulations! You have been accepted as a candidate for the White Vampyres Club. You will make the following adjustments to your diet. Eat no red meat, replacing it with fish and chicken. Eat more milk-based products like cheese, yogurt and the like. And especially, eat more fruit, particularly pineapple. Also, increase your daily intake of vitamin E to 5000 units a day.

In addition, you will now shave your genital area daily. This includes your penis, testicles and pubic hair. Use a moisturizer as necessary.

Finally, a physical examination is necessary to join the Club. An appointment has been made for you on Tuesday at 3 PM at the office of Dr. Sam Henry. The doctor's office is located at 1739 Sycamore Street. Bring your collar and don't be late."

I blinked. I guess this was going to be more extensive and involving than I realized. That morning after trimming my existing hair down to the skin, I spread lather all over my lower abdomen, and my cock and balls. Very carefully, I shaved everything off, successfully avoiding any major nicks. Looking in the mirror, I realized that without any hair, my cock looked bigger.

As I smoothed on the lotion, it started to lengthen. Although I was tempted to continue stroking it to a full release, I stopped. The Club seemed to either know or anticipate everything I'd done or thought so far. I didn't want to blow my opportunity to be accepted.

The food changes were easier since I didn't eat much red meat anyway. But during the days that followed, I wondered who had been present at the ceremony. Each coed in my classes, each pretty girl that I passed on campus had me thinking. Had she seen me totally naked? Had she seen me jerk off? I looked at everyone I passed with different eyes, trying to interpret every glance that came my way. Wondering who had been there, I found myself unable to meet each steady gaze that I received, dropping my eyes and frequently blushing with embarrassment. I also found that my cock grew erect with increased regularity.

By the time Tuesday arrived, I was enjoying the sleek feeling of my bare skin sliding underneath my clothes. My cock seemed to be hard most of the time, and I had to adjust the crotch of my jeans when no one was watching.

When I entered the doctor's office for my appointment, I was surprised to find that Dr. Henry was a pediatrician with a crowded waiting room. I appeared that I was the only male over six years old.

When I checked in, a cute brunette with twinkling blue eyes standing at the reception desk smiled knowingly at me as she asked me to have a seat, handing me a sheaf of papers attached to a clipboard. Amid the young mothers and their restless kids, I sat down and filled out the preliminary information. I could help but wonder -- Did the cute receptionist know why I was here?

When I handed the clipboard back to the brunette, she first glanced at the board, and then back to me, a sly smile dancing across her lips.

"Where's your collar?"

I guess she did know why I was here. I blushed as I mumbled my reply.

"In my pocket."

"Good. Put it on."

Sheepishly, I fastened it around my neck as two mothers nearby stared at me, pulling their kids closer. One blonde across the room caught my eye as I crossed the room back to me seat and smiled. Did she know too?

Twenty minutes later, the room had a begun to clear and a statuesque blonde with her hair arranged neatly on top of her head beckoned to me. Her white nurse's uniform was one size too small. Following her down the hallway to the very end, I admired the way her rounded hips swayed back and forth, probably not a great idea since I was about to take off most of my clothes.

Standing sideways in the door emphasized her large breasts. Smiling broadly, she watched me turn sideways to squeeze past her, trying to avoid brushing her protruding chest.

"Hello, Bill. I'm Nurse O'Neal. You'll find a gown there on the examining table. Please take off all your clothes and put it on."

All my clothes? She paused, dropping her blue eyes to stare at my leather collar.

"Leave your collar on. I'll be back shortly to take your pulse and other vital signs."

With that, she left me alone, closing the door behind her. I took off my clothes, all of the, and folded them carefully on the one chair. Although the waiting room had been chilly, this room seemed unusually warm. My cock hung thickly down between my thighs as I reached for the gown. I started to slide my arm into the thin garment, and I suddenly realized that it was a child's size large, much too small for me. When I stood, both my cock and balls were totally exposed. When I sat, I managed to pull the bottom edge so that it covered my crotch, but only barely. I waited uneasily on the paper-covered table, expecting the tall nurse to return shortly.

Several minutes passed before she opened the door, studying the clipboard as she entered. She'd let down her long blonde hair, but there was something else different about her as well. Then it dawned on me that a button on her tight blouse beneath her coat had opened, revealing the full curves of the tops of her breasts were clearly visible. I felt the beginnings of a stirring below my waist.

"Dr. Henry will be in shortly. In the meantime, I'll begin the examination.

Working quickly, she took my pulse and began to listen my breathing, pulling the stethoscope from inside of her blouse where the metal disc had been warmed in the valley between her breasts. Resting her hand on my shoulder, she kept her eyes lowered as she slid the metal disk across my chest. I could feel the blood flowing below my waist as I inhaled the freshness of her perfume and I wondered how soon it would become obvious I was developing an erection.

With a flush growing my cheeks as well, I tried to will my cock to stay down. Moving behind me, Nurse O'Neal kept her warm hand on my shoulder as she listened to my breathing. Finally, she let the stethoscope drop onto her full chest and moved around the exam table to stand in front of me.

"Since you're already up on the table, let's check your reflexes."

She held out a rubber mallet and bent over my knees. The uniform gaped wider and as I eyed the lacy edge of her pink bra cups, I realized she must have opened another button on her blouse. My cock started to stretch and lengthen. I squeezed my thighs together to keep from popping full blown erection as she lightly tapped my knee. My response was almost non-existent. Frowning, she pulled my knees apart, causing my thickening cock to slip down between my thighs, dangerously close to being exposed.

"You're too tense. You need to relax so I can get a proper reading."

"Yes Ma'am."

I took a deep breath, trying to look anywhere but at the twin mounds of her chest. She glanced up at me, her blue eyes sparkling, almost laughing at me. Bending over once more, she spread my thighs wide. Feeling the air on my smooth balls, I hunched over slightly, trying to cover my crotch as Nurse O'Neal began tapping my knee once more. This time, her efforts were was successful and my lower legs jerked with each tap of the mallet.

After putting the mallet aside and recording the results in my file, she turned away to retrieve the equipment to take my blood pressure. When she returned, a third button had become undone on her uniform. Dangerously close to emerging out from under the short gown, my cock jerked as I stared at the expanse of creamy flesh spilling out of the pink bra cups.

She hoisted the sleeve of my gown to fold the band around my upper arm and my stiffening cock popped free. Catching sight of the thick pole jutting up from between my thighs, she watched it twitch as she calmly took my pulse, leisurely unwrapping my arm once she'd finished.

"Your blood pressure's a little elevated. But I suppose that having an erect penis would account for that."

My blush deepened as she paused, staring down at my quivering cock as it stretched out and up toward the ceiling, the skin taut and shiny on the rounded bulb. Finally, she turned back to the counter to put the blood pressure equipment away.

"Maybe we should have changed the order of the exam. I don't think you'll be able to urinate with your penis that hard."

Blushing furiously, I joined her in looking down at my lap, where my almost fully erect cock stuck straight up. Abruptly, the door swung open and a stunning redhead walked in wearing a loose white lab coat. Ignoring us, she strode briskly to the sink to wash her hands, leaving the door standing wide open.

"Hello Bill, I'm Dr. Henry, Dr. Samantha Henry. You've already met Nurse Devin O'Neal, right?"

"Uhh, yes Ma'am."

My head was spinning. I was going to be examined by a female doctor? And a very attractive one at that. My cock jerked higher at the prospect as Nurse O'Neal crossed the small room to put away the blood pressure equipment.

Suddenly, I realized that l could see halfway down the hall. The cute brunette from the front desk spotted me and my upright cock. Startled at first, she stopped and did a classic double take, coming down the hallway to get a closer look. As she leaned into the room, she stared directly at the rigid cock sticking up between my thighs.

"Shall I close this door? Or do you want to leave it open?"

She was cute, short with a lively smile and curly brown hair. Dr. Henry turned toward her, still not glancing at me as the blonde nurse returned with a needle and some tubing.

"Has Mrs. Hastings and her son left, Corinne?"

"Yes. They just left."

"Then I guess you can leave it open. It is a little warm in here."

"Uh huh, and I think I know what's raising the temperature."

She nodded at me just as Nurse O'Neal swabbed my arm with alcohol, causing my erect cock to bob up and down. The redheaded doctor finally looked at me, gazing down at my throbbing hard-on. I blushed as Devin began to draw blood from my arm.

"Oh my! He does have a big one!"

Corinne edged closer, still staring as the redheaded doctor joined her. Nurse O'Neal continued to fill the glass vials as all three women watched my erect cock twitch and quiver eagerly.

"Do you think we can get a urine sample?"

Without lifting her steady gaze, Dr. Henry shook her head.

"No, not now. He's way too excited. Have you taken his weight yet, Devin?"

Finished drawing blood, Nurse O'Neal shook her head as she pressed a cotton ball against the puncture in my arm.

"Corinne, lead him up onto the scales and measure his height and weight."

The cute brunette looked down at my throbbing erection. I wondered if she was thinking about taking it in her hand and leading me with it, but instead, she hooked her finger onto the metal ring at the front in my leather collar and used that to guide me up onto the scales. Sliding the weights along the bar, she called out.

"One hundred and seventy six pounds."

Using my shoulders to turn me around, she adjusted the level until it rested lightly on top of my head. She had to step up onto a step stool to read the number, and at that height, her firm breasts pushed against the white cotton blouse right in front of my face. The imprint of large, stiffened nipples was unmistakable, and as it protruded out from under the edge of the short gown, my cock jerked higher in appreciation.

"Five feet ten and one half inch."

Nurse O'Neal had her head down, writing on the clipboard while the doctor kept her blue eyes focused below my waist. She moistened her lips before she spoke.

"I think we can lose the gown. It seems to be too small to cover very much anyway."

Briefly, her blue eyes flicked up to my collar before dropping back down to my twitching hard-on.

"Leave the collar."

Finished with her measurements, Corinne obediently untied the gown and whipped it off my shoulders, leaving me totally nude before the three attractive women, my erect cock jutting proudly in front me. I blushed furiously.

"Bring him up onto the examination table."

Again, the short brunette took me by the collar ring, but this time as we crossed the room back to the paper-covered table, my hard-on swung freely, bouncing off my thighs with each step. As I mounted the stepstool onto the table, the gorgeous doctor continued her instructions.

"Get on your hands and knees with your knees well apart, Bill."

Following her directions, I got on all fours, but it didn't satisfy her.

"Wider!"

So I obediently spread my knees apart until they were almost sliding off the sides of the table. I could hear the gentle swish of her uniform as the redheaded doctor came to the edge of the table directly behind me, the two other women beside her. I heard the snap of rubber gloves.

"Now, we will exam your rectum. Just relax and breathe deeply."

I felt two bare hands slide onto my upraised ass, massaging my cheeks, caressing and squeezing the muscles. A single finger slipped down the cleft between them, finding the puckered hole, circling it, teasing it to relax and gradually open. I kept breathing. Gently but insistently, the finger pressed my sphincter until it popped inside. I gasped at the sudden intrusion, involuntarily jerking away from the invading digit. The pair of hands that had been stroking my bare buttocks gripped them firmly, holding me firmly in place.

"Just relax, Bill. Keep breathing, in and out, in and out. That's it.'

Trying to relax as much as I could, I continued to breathe, gulping air as the finger began to rotate, twisting and sliding, always moving deeper inside of me.

"Devin, reach underneath his torso and give him something else to think about."

Immediately, I felt another hand slid over my right hip toward my crotch. I groaned with pleasure as it found my straining cock, fingertips exploring the swollen crown, circling the rim, tapping lightly at the very tip, fingering the single eye before wrapping around the thick shaft.

I groaned again as the finger in my ass slid deeper, still twisting and turning as if to open my hole wide. As the finger scraped my prostrate, I lurched again, driving my stiff cock farther into the fist beneath me.

"His sphincter is very tight. He'll need help to stretch the opening."

After another long minute of posting in and out, the finger withdrew, leaving my sphincter gaping open, the cool air rushing to fill the hole.

"Have you ever had an enema, Bill?"

"No Ma'am."

"Then we'll have the honor of administering your first. Corinne, please get the equipment?"

The hand on my left buttock abandoned me, leaving Nurse O'Neal to palm my right buttock and continue squeezing my throbbing cock. My breathing grew ragged as the cute brunette rolled the apparatus over to the table. A moment later, I felt Dr. Henry's finger pressing my puckered hole once more.

"Just relax, Bill. This will all be over before you ---"

I yelped in surprise as the cold metal tip slipped inside of me. Rotating the cylindrical tube, she worked it deep inside of me. As the warm water began to flow into my lower intestine, the doctor reached under me to massage my abdomen. Devin's squeezes had gradually evolved into a slow, steady stroking. My cock must have started to leak lubricating fluid since the only sound in the silent room was the squishing of the blonde's hand on my hard-on – smick, smick, smick.

"Keep breathing, Bill."

While it may have only been a few minutes, it seemed as if it took forever for the liquid to completely fill me. Dr. Henry's hand kept massaging my lower abdomen as she gently pulled the enema nozzle from my rectum. I tried to clench my cheeks together, but they apparently had lost their ability to function. Someone pressed soft padding between my spread buttocks as they helped me down from the table. Nurse O'Neal reluctantly let go of my cock as my feet hit the floor.

"Corinne will help you to the restroom."

Awkwardly, I waddled over to the tiny room, the pretty brunette guiding me by my arm this time, my dripping cock waving before me. I was profoundly embarrassed as I sat down, with the rush of my emptying bowels splashing into the toilet. The women seemed to enjoy my blushing predicament as I cleaned myself, using the wet wipes supplied by grinning Corinne.

"Don't you feel better?"

Still blushing, I nodded.

"Yes Ma'am."

As I stood up, I realized that my cock was no longer hard. My arousal had subsided enough so it hung down between my legs, thick and heavy as it pointed down toward the floor, the bulb still dark red. Dr. Henry nodded.

"I think we can take that urine sample now. Corinne, would you help him?"

The cute brunette beamed at her boss, eagerly scooping up the specimen jar and turning me back to face the toilet bowl. I started to grasp the base of my shaft to guide the coming stream, but she lightly slapped my hand aside.

"That's my job, young man. Put your hands behind your back."

Obediently, I clasped my hands behind my back and thrust my hips forward, giving her easy access to my crotch. Holding the glass jar in one hand, she delicately wrapped the other around the thickened stalk, right below the rimmed edge of my crown. When the yellow liquid didn't immediately begin to flow, she squeezed me lightly, and then posted up and down the softened log. That was all it took. The stream started to flow out of the very tip, splashing loudly into the bowl below.

After just a second, she squeezed the bulb firmly between her thumb and forefinger, effectively shutting off the flow of liquid. I winced at the strength of her fingers. Expertly, she slipped my cockhead into the mouth of the jar. Once it was inside, she released the grip and the yellow fluid began to flow once more, quickly filled the glass. Corinne squeezed my rounded bulb again, stopping the stream a second time.

Nurse O'Neal came forward and took the nearly full jar from Corinne so she could focus her attention between my legs. Stepping closer to me, she loosened her grip on my knob, sliding her fist lightly down my cockshaft as she aimed it down toward the bowl.

Still holding the urine sample, Devin joined her in watching the liquid stream from my cockhole and spray into the bowl. As the flood finally began to dwindle, Corinne started to stroke my thickened pole, first just milking the last drops of pee from the bulb with one hand. Then as my cock began to swell, she wrapped her second hand around my burgeoning stalk and began to pump me in earnest. The blonde nurse stared down in silence as my cock continued to grow longer and thicker until became fully erect, extending well beyond the brunette's fists.

"If you're finished collecting the urine sample, bring him back here so we can complete the rest of the examination."

With one fist still tightly wrapped around my bloated pole, Corinne pulled me around to face the redheaded doctor. Her blue eyes grew wide as Devin went to deposit the glass beaker on the counter.

"Excellent, Corinne. I see you've managed to bring his penis back to a full erection."

Awkwardly, she led me back to the middle of the room, leading by my swollen cock. Having retrieved the clipboard and a cloth measuring tape, Devin rejoined us. Reluctantly, Corinne released my hard-on, leaving it to jut proudly out from between my thighs. The pretty doctor and her two employees gazed down as it jerked and quivered with eager anticipation.

"Bill, assume the position, please."

Puzzled, I looked at her. When I didn't respond immediately, she smiled at me, her blue eyes twinkling.

"Yes, that's probably something you haven't learned yet. Spread your feet a little more than shoulder width apart."

I obeyed, shuffling my feet wide, my cock bobbing up and down as I moved.

"Good. Put your hands together on top of your head."

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers
12