WVC Ch. 11: The Pool Workout #1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

"Anita said you were well endowed. I wasn't certain how accurate she would be."

Scooting farther down my torso, she sat on the lower part of my ribcage, resting her weight on me, spreading her legs wider and pressing her crotch into me. I could feel her slippery wetness on my skin.

"But she's right. This is a large penis you have, Bill. A very large penis."

I caught my breath as she reached lower and curling one hand around the base of the thickened shaft, holding straight up into the air. With her other hand, she ran her fingers lightly across the taut skin of swollen bulb, caressing the rounded surface, tracing the prominent ridge around the knob.

"In fact, this may be the most impressive dick I've ever seen."

Running her fingertip back and forth across the sensitive end, the slim brunette teased my cockslit to gape open, rimming the hole with her fingernail once it spread wide. I began to squirm under her unremitting attention. Still playing with my engorged bulb, Louise started to squeeze and stroke the swollen shaft with her other hand. Smick, smick, smick – the sound of her pumping fist was quite loud in the small room.

"I hear you generate a lot of lubricating fluid. And the large amount of liquid dripping from head of your dick confirms that."

With a heavy sigh, she released my drooling cock and sat back onto my chest, grinding her pussy against my skin as she watched it pulse and throb.

"I understand that you're under certain restrictions. That you're forbidden to cum."

I mumbled my reply, admiring her undulating ass cheeks.

"Yes Ma'am."

"That's a pity because I'd really like to see this beautiful dick of yours explode."

She gave me another pat on my oozing cockhead and climbed off the table. Slowly, I sat up and started to roll my head in a big circle, feeling how much looser the muscles felt. Louise opened the door and the blonde coach strolled in, a big grin on her face.

"She's good, isn't she?"

I nodded as the masseuse helped me down from the table. Coach Turner still wore her robe, but it was unbelted now, gaping open to reveal the inner curves of her full breasts. As I straightened up, stretching my back, the tall blonde dropped her gaze below my waist, focusing her blue eyes on the long pole jutting out from between my thighs.'

"One part of him doesn't look very relaxed."

The brunette chuckled as she affectionately rubbed the back of my neck.

"Not much I can do about that muscle."

Letting the robe slide off her broad shoulders, Coach tossed it aside and walked up to me, her full breasts swaying lazily on her chest. I stared at her pinkish brown nipples, puckered with excitement. Lower, her sleek pubic mound curved down to her plump pussy lips, gleaming in the dim light.

When she was only inches from my quivering hard-on, she halted, watching it throb. Deliberately, she reached out and wrapped her hand around my thick shaft. I moaned as she squeezed, running her thumb over the open eye of my drooling cockhead. Louise peered over my shoulder to see what her friend was doing to me.

"Spread your feet apart, Bill. Let Anita play with you."

Obediently, I shuffled my feet wider and tilted my hips so Coach had easy access to my rigid hard-on. I kept my arms down at my sides since Louise had begun to massage my shoulders and upper back. Reaching lower, between my open thighs, the curly haired blonde cradled my balls as she began to slowly post up and down my slick stalk.

"I told you he had an extraordinary penis, but you didn't believe me. Do you now?"

Behind me, the trim brunette chuckled, leaning over my shoulder to watch Anita amuse herself with my cock and balls.

"Yes, of course. That's a magnificent dick he has. Maybe the biggest I've ever seen."

"Too bad we can't watch him cum."

Sighing, Louise released my shoulders. Coach continued to roll my balls in the palm of one hand while steadily jacking my cock with the other. My breathing grew ragged and I began to pump my hips against her rhythmic strokes.

"Coach, I'm getting pretty close."

Still holding me with both hands, she paused and looked up at me with a twinkle in her blue eyes.

"I think you can call me 'Anita' now, especially when I'm playing with you like this."

"Yes Ma'am, -- Anita."

With one last squeeze, she reluctantly let go of my erection, watching it sway freely, protruding in the space between us. Without raising her gaze from my crotch, she started to pluck at her oval nipples, pinching and pulling them until they became crinkled and wildly erect, sticking straight out from her curved globes.

"You're done for tonight, Bill. Put your clothes on, and lock the door as you leave."

As I walked toward the door with my enormous erection waving before me, I glanced back over my shoulder and saw the two women embrace. Like experienced lovers, they kissed tenderly and wrapped themselves around each other. Quietly, I closed the door, and then quickly dressed, once more cramming my hard-on into my tight pants.

I had difficulty falling asleep that night. I kept seeing them entwined, hips firmly together, breasts pressing against breasts.

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers