WVC Ch. 13: The Traffic Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They were right, Andrea. He does have a very large dick."

I caught my breath as Officer Cushing wrapped both fists around my throbbing shaft. She didn't move. She just held me tightly, feeling the blood pulse in her grip. The tall blonde stepped closer, rubbing energetically before nudging the white lace aside so one finger could vanish inside as she stared down at my captured erection.

"Go slow. Remember, he's not to cum."

Nodding silently, the brunette seemed mesmerized as she slowly started to pump my log, up and down, studying the hole at the tip as it gaped open. She licked her lips as she leaned closer. I could feel her warm breath wash over the engorged bulb as she spoke.

"Why don't you examine his other packages, the one in the cardboard boxes?"

Lisa kept her hand pressed between her thighs as she picked up the first box, reluctantly withdrawing it only when she needed it to unwrap the paper. I watched her full breasts sway inside the tiny bra cups as she moved, the huge pink nipples clearly visible beneath the thin lace. Smick, smick, smick -- a familiar sound echoed inside the silent van.

"They said that his dick leaks a lot."

The seated officer used the steady flow of liquid from the tip of my cock to lubricate her hand as she continued to rub my swollen cock. Without raising her eyes, she agreed.

"They were right. This big dick of his is a regular fountain."

Holding up several bottles of pills, the tall blonde turned to me.

"What are these?"

"I don't know, Ma'am."

Waving a piece of paper, Lisa stepped closer, the full curves of her breasts jiggling as they overflowed the narrow triangles of her bra cups.

"This packing slip is addressed to 'Bill'. Aren't you, Bill?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"It says you are to take these three times a day with water, DHEA, yohimbe, maca extract, Korean ginseng, horny goat weed, muiran puama, guarana --- Oh, yeah, these should really get you ready for action."

Unscrewed the cap to the first one, Officer Connors shook out a couple of capsules into the palm of her hand. Forcing them into my mouth, she retrieved a water bottle and had me drink from it to wash them down. She fed me pills from every bottle in the box while in the Andrea kept pumping my drooling cock.

"He's getting close."

"Then slow down. Hey Andrea, look what else he was carrying."

The blonde officer had opened the second box and held up what looked like a bright blue swimsuit in a plastic baggy, except that there was no triangular pouch in the front. It was nothing but strings. She held up another baggy, this containing one with neon yellow strings and a series of metal rings. Then she retrieved one with red straps and a shiny metal cylinder. There was a smirk on her face as she stuffed the colorful outfits back into the box.

"Someone is going to have a lot fun playing with him in these. Lay him down on the bench."

Standing up, Officer Cushing stepped back over the bench and tugged on my dripping cock to pull me forward. Finally relinquishing her grip, the brunette arranged me flat on my back, my legs spread apart so that I was straddling the bench and my handcuffed hands underneath it. I felt incredibly vulnerable with my stiff cock sticking straight up in the air.

Lisa bent over, drawing her skimpy panties down her long legs and onto the floor. As she straightened, I gazed up between her sleek thighs, examining the glistening inner lips of her moist pussy. Looking down at my throbbing erection, she reached out and started to draw lazy circles on my lower stomach, inching closer to my quivering hard-on as it bobbed up and down.

"He really does have a big one."

With one delicate fingertip, she traced the underside of my twitching shaft, starting just below the engorged head, running along the ridge to press against the base where it disappeared into my ball sac. As she leaned over, I admired the way her rounded breasts swayed back and forth as they hung under her slim torso. And when she finally captured my bloated stalk, curling her fist around the thickened root.

Grinning, Andrea watched my reaction to her partner's hand as she unbuttoned her blouse, shrugging it off her shoulders and down her arms, revealing firm pointed breasts. While not as big as Lisa's, they were nice and round, topped with nut-brown nipples wildly erect, wrinkling the sheer lace that held her medium sized globes in place. As the blonde began to toy with my cockhead, rubbing the pad of her thumb back and forth across the slit at the very tip, she slid her other hand back between her legs, her fingers disappearing into her shaved pussy.

Moving with urgency now, Officer Cushing kicked off her boots, unbuckled her belt and unzipped her pants, pushing everything down her shapely thighs onto the floor. Her tiny panties were only slightly larger than Lisa's, the dark shadow of her neatly trimmed pubic hair clearly visible through the strip of sheer lace. As she hooked her thumbs beneath the elastic straps on her wide hips, she asked her fellow officer.

"You want to go first?"

"No, you go ahead. I want to play with this big dick for a while."

As Lisa maneuvered between my parted thighs to straddle the bench, she gave me a clear view of the reddish cleft between her thighs. Still fingering my engorged bulb, the tall blonde wrapped her other hand around the heavily veined shaft of my hard-on and began to stroke me in earnest. I winced as she forced a fingernail into my cockhole, rotating it around the rim, trying to open me wider.

Tossing her panties aside, the brunette stepped closer and looked down at me.

"I want you to make your tongue as hard and stiff as your cock is."

Obediently, I stuck out my tongue as she swung her leg over my body and positioned her pinkish brown crevice directly over my face. Holding my head between her hands, she slowly lowered her open crotch onto of my waiting tongue, moaning when the tip slid between her moist lips.

"Oh Yesss!"

Below my waist, Lisa changed tactics. She circled the base of my cock with both hands and squeezed me hard, holding my bulging cockhead still while she ducked her head and licked the prominent ridge around the edge of the crown. After bathing the entire knob with her tongue, she blew on it gently, cooling the heated skin.

Andrea ground her gaping pussy down onto my face, forcing my probing tongue deeper inside. Then she started to rock back and forth, pressing the top of her cleft hard against my open mouth just as it started to leak. Crying out, she stopped suddenly, holding her breath as the flow into my mouth increased. The tremor began deep in her body, causing her to spasm wildly while she squeezed my head between her muscular thighs. I watched her breasts bounce freely, only lightly held by the small cups of the thin bra, her sharp nipples fiercely erect, poking through the sheer lace. Finally, she gave one last shudder, sighed and dismounted, lifting her leg high and giving me an eyeful of the reddish pink flesh between her lips.

"Your turn, Lisa."

They changed places, and even in the darkened interior of the van, the glistening lips of the tall blonde were plainly visible below her smooth pubic mound as she approached. With a determined air, Officer Connors swung one long leg over my head to stand over my face while her partner settled between my spread thighs. The brunette grabbed my twitching shaft with one hand, and started to circle the tip of her forefinger around the drooling eye of my cockhead with the other.

Using her fingers to spread her reddish lips wide, Lisa lowered her open crotch down toward my mouth.

"Stick out your tongue, just like you did for Andrea."

By dropping down onto my face and covering my mouth, she muffled my assent just as I started to reply. With my extended tongue, I flicked the rigid button at the top of her dripping hole before plunging it deeply inside her. That was all it took for her to climax, the contractions rippling through her gorgeous body, sending her full breasts jiggling within the straining bra cups. After several powerful waves of emotion coursed through her, the blonde stood up and froze, just beyond the reach of my outstretched tongue. I thought she was finished, but she was just getting started.

As Lisa stood there, holding her breath, Andrea increased the pressure my cockhead, turning her swirling fingertip sideways and rimming the open slit. I winced at the intrusion, my involuntary reaction in my hips restrained by her leaning across my upper thighs.

Officer Connor resumed her movement, at first just lightly jouncing up and down on my protruding tongue. Then as the next wave of orgasmic passion started to wash over her, she gave herself over to it, riding my face like a buckling bronco. And this time, I was overwhelmed by the amount of fluid that gushed from her trembling pussy. Rather than try to swallow it, I let it flow over my chin and onto the floor, struggling to keep my tongue hard and stiff.

As her partner went on and on, Andrea halted her painful attack on my oozing cockslit. Holding my throbbing cock just behind the purple knob, she began to tease the rounded end with her tongue, twirling the slippery tip all over the taut surface, covering my cockhead with her saliva.

By the time Lisa finally collapsed onto my chest, I was exhausted. My tongue was sore and my jaw ached. And Office Cushing was still busy between my thighs. Pumping me with her fist, she poked the tip of her stiffened tongue into my drooling cockhole, trying to force it to spread wider. I squirmed as her invading tongue wormed its way farther into the narrow tunnel, gasping for air as the blonde slumped on my chest.

Wearily, Lisa dismounted my face and glanced at her watch. Finally, I could breathe.

"Andrea, it's late. We got to go."

Scanning the darkened interior of the van, she found her tiny panties and gave me another flash of her reddened pussy as she lifted her long leg to step into them. The brunette with her lips wrapped around my seeping cock kept jacking me into her mouth.

"Come on, you'll get to play with his dick again."

Officer Cushing gave me one last stroke before she unwillingly released her grip, smacking her lips as she grinned down at me.

"I hope you're right, Lisa."

Abruptly, she stood and began dressing with the same urgency that her partner has shown. Buttoning up their blouses, they stood side by side, looking down at my throbbing erection as I lay helplessly on the bench, my wrists still firmly handcuffed.

"Pity to waste it though."

"Yes, well, those were our instructions. Help him up."

While the blonde eased my arms out from under the bench and supported my back as I sat up, Andrea giggled wickedly as she wrapped both hands around my thick shaft. I stumbled over the bench as she used my hard-on to pull me to my feet. Once I was standing, Lisa unlocked my cuffs while the brunette gave me a few extra strokes.

As I stood rubbing my chafed wrists, Officer Connors retrieved my white shorts from the floor of the van, tossing them to me as she put a restraining hand on her partner's shoulder. This time, Andrea readily let me go, both women studying my dripping cock as it protruded out toward them.

"I'm sorry to leave you like this, Bill. But we have our orders."

I pulled on the shorts. The loose pouch only served to emphasize the fully erect state of my cock. The blonde handed me the two open packages while Andrea swung open the door, letting the bright sunshine flood the back of the van.

"You're free to go. Drive carefully."

Officer Connors smiled as she continued, glancing down at the twitching bulge in my shorts as I passed her.

"I'll sure we'll see you again, all of you."

Carrying the boxes, I crept back to the car, walking slowly so as to minimize the amount wobble in my swollen crotch. Thankfully, the side street was empty as I stashed the boxes in the back seat. I was in too much of a hurry to even glance inside.

The rest of the way back to the sorority was uneventful. I pulled into the parking lot to find Valerie waiting for me on the back porch, wearing a brief pair of denim shorts that left most of her shapely legs bare. She also wore a big grin.

After parking her Acura, I grabbed the packages and slung my backpack over my shoulder, glancing down at the loose pouch in the front of my shorts as I turned toward the sorority house. Even though my erection had subsided, the cut of the cloth and the leather strap I wore lifted my cock and balls up so they pressed against the white material. Her green eyes dropped below my waist as she asked.

"So how was the drive?"

I felt my face color slightly as I shifted the boxes trying to hold them in front my crotch.

"Quite an adventure, but I guess you already knew that."

"I don't know as much as you think. What's in the boxes?"

Before I could answer, the back door swung open and two girls emerged, laughing uproariously. When they caught sight of me perched on the top step, they halted abruptly, stifling their laughter. Both were tall, slim and attractive. The blue eyed brunette was perhaps an inch or two taller, with her straight hair cut so that it brushed her broad shoulders. Boldly, she ran her gaze up and down my bare torso before she spoke.

"So Val, are you going to introduce your friend?"

A cloud passed over the curly haired brunette's features before she replied. Both of the new girls wore brief shorts that revealed long legs. The blonde in particular had strong shapely thighs, and her smoky blue eyes darted below my waist as Valerie made the introductions.

"Adrienne, Amanda, may I present Bill."

I thought it was kind of an odd, almost formal way of introducing me, but as the brunette crossed the porch toward me, I didn't have time to dwell on Valerie's words. With an amused smile on her thin lips, the taller girl stood waiting for me to shift the packages so that my right hand was free. Her handshake was firm, and she dropped her gaze down to my distended crotch as she spoke. I realized that their view was no longer obscured by the two boxes.

"I'm Adrienne and it's a pleasure to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you."

I blushed as she glanced back up at my face as the blonde approached, her hand extended and a twinkle in her eye. Her handshake was shorter and softer.

"I'm Amanda.'

She had a pretty face, open and lightly tanned. Her tailored blouse hinted at a substantial chest, and I could feel the blood starting to flow into my crotch. I shifted the boxes again, trying to cover the swelling in my shorts as Valerie repeated her question.

"What's in the boxes?"

"I don't know."

"Why not? They're opened."

Adrienne snatched one from my grasp and looked inside, rifling through the packing paper. My cock continued to grow, jerking and twitching until it projected straight out in front of me. The statuesque blonde said nothing as she stared down between my legs.

"It's a bunch of herbal supplements."

Shoving it back into my hands, the brunette stopped short when she spotted my jutting pouch. Her blue eyes grew wide.

"Wow! Does he have a hard-on?"

My blush deepened as I stood there with packages under each arm, all three girl gazing down at the quivering bulge in my shorts. Finally, Valerie broke the awkward silence.

"I don't know. Let's find out."

Before I could react, she reached down and wrapped one hand around my swollen stalk, squeezing me lightly through the thin cloth. I gasped her touch, and yet I didn't move.

"I don't think so, not yet anyway. He's pretty big."

She started stroking me as Adrienne's jaw dropped. The blonde's sly smile grew wider as I exclaimed.

"Valerie!"

Blushing furiously, I finally pulled away from her grasp and handed her the car keys. She was giggling while Adrienne gazed down at my wobbling pole. Although I still wasn't fully erect as I turned to go, my protruding cock swung wildly as I scampered down the steps.

I could still hear the excited chatter from the girls as I hurried off across the campus. With my half hard cock ballooning the pouch in front of me as I walked, I drew more than a few stares. But I ignored them all as I dashed for the safety of my dorm room.

Before I shoved them under my bed, I read the note that was packed inside, which told me that I'd receive further instructions shortly. I didn't realize just how soon that was until I turned on my computer. Another e-mail was waiting in my inbox. It was from the English Department.

12