WVC Ch. 17: Training 01

Story Info
In Erika's hands, he undergoes his first training session.
8.4k words
4.52
61.1k
15

Part 17 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
597 Followers

I did not sleep well after my 'date' with Erika (WVC Ch.16: The Blue Goose). The e-mail waiting for me the next morning Thursday, March 26th was from the Economics Department.

"You are now ready for your first level of Training. On Saturday, be at 734 Elm Street promptly at 7 PM, and as before, eat lightly and dress casually. Continue to take your blue diamond shaped pills every day between now and then, once in the morning and once in the evening. In addition, follow the regimen of the herbal supplements. Bring your leather cock strap and your collar."

I re-read it twice to make sure that I hadn't missed anything. But there was no mention of not ejaculating. Maybe the trainings were going to be different and I would be able to empty my balls on a more regular basis. I was hopeful, and distracted. Concentrating on my classes on for the rest of the week proved to be nearly impossible.

And Saturday was worse. Worried that I wouldn't measure up to what would be required of me that evening, I kept pacing my dorm room. Both apprehensive and excited by the unknown, I walked back and forth, with my cock remaining adamantly erect. Neither I nor it could relax.

Promptly at 7 PM, I arrived at the house on Elm. As usual, the door was unlocked, but this time, there was no note. And there was no blindfold waiting in the chair either. Evidently, visual deprivation wasn't to be part of my training.

After discarding my clothes, I noticed that there were no sandals. I wasn't looking forward to walking on the presumably sharp rocks that formed the driveway outside the house. Butterflies filled my stomach as I buckled the black leather collar around my neck, snapped the strap around my already swollen cock and balls, wrapped the thin white robe around me and sat down to wait. Expecting to hear a car drive up, I was totally surprised to hear a door open in the back, followed by the click, click, click of high heels coming down the hallway toward me.

I was even more surprised to see Erika appear, wearing black leather boots and a robe identical to mine. She wore no mask, having her dark hair pulled back away from her beautiful face and a black collar buckled around her neck. And through the thin cotton, the spiky points of her erect nipples were clearly visible. My cock surged in appreciation.

Her dark blue eyes were glittering as she smiled.

"Good evening, Bill. Are you ready for your first training session?"

Nervously, I nodded.

"I guess so."

"Stand up."

Obediently, I rose to my feet, feeling my cock sway back and forth as it protruded out from between my thighs, the sensitive bulb rubbing against the soft cotton. She glanced down at the tent it made in the front of my robe.

"Open your robe. Show me your penis."

From her words, I thought she must be taking the role normally assumed by Mistress. I immediately complied, holding my robe wide for her inspection. Dropping her gaze down below my waist, she nodded, watching my cock sway, twitching higher under her direct scrutiny.

In slow motion, Erika reached down and curled her hand around my thickened shaft, weighing me in her palm. After a moment, she started to squeeze and stroke me, milking more blood into the still expanding stalk. Just before I was completely erect, she let go, studying the way my heavy pole cock swung back and forth, pointing out toward her.

"Let's go. We don't want to keep Mistress is waiting."

Gathering the robe about me, I held it tightly closed as we I followed her swaying hips the hallway and into the small kitchen. I had never seen it before. Spotless, it looked as if it were never used.

Instead of leading me outside, Erika opened a door that appeared to double back into the interior of the house. Swinging it open, the stunning brunette paused on the landing, waiting for me to catch up. Once I was standing beside her, she bolted the door so no one could follow, and then headed down a flight of stairs. I didn't even realize there was a basement in the house.

They were steep and narrow, lit only by a single wall sconce at the bottom. Creaking underfoot, they seemed to be part of the original construction of the house, probably in the 1930's. Once we reached the bottom landing, she paused again, whispering to me.

"We leave our robes here, before we enter the Playroom."

As she opened I stared, mesmerized by the sight of her magnificent body. During the Supplication Ceremony (WVC Ch.14), I'd been dazzled by the sheer amount of female skin so that I didn't remember the details of her splendid form. I think she wore the same knee high boots and half corset made of supple black leather as last weekend. Tanned thighs extended up to slim hips that showed the barest hint of a tan line from a tiny string bikini. The shiny metal decorating her plump pussy lips I did recall, a single bar arranged vertically at the very top of her slit.

As she shimmied to slide the white cotton off her broad shoulders, I admired the way her full breasts swayed above her corset, riding high over the edge of the black leather. Despite their lazy movement, they appeared to be firm enough not to need any support. Crowned with large pointed nipples, already puckered and fiercely erect in the dim light and with the reddish brown areolas slightly oval shaped, they were glorious. I could barely see any tan line on those superb globes, so I guessed she spent the majority of her time in the sun topless.

Underneath my robe, my cock jerked higher as I continued to admire her exquisite body as she turned to hang her robe on an empty hook, the muscles in her firm ass rippling with every graceful movement. When she turned back to me and saw that I still dressed, she hissed.

""You better get out of that robe. We've kept Mistress waiting long enough."

"Yes Ma'am."

As she watched, I hastily yanked it off my shoulders and draped it over one of the remaining hooks. When I turned back to face her with my jutting cock swinging freely, she watched it sway back and forth as she gave me final instructions.

"When we go inside and greet Mistress, follow my lead."

"Yes Ma'am."

I was now fully erect, and Erika smiled down at twitching pole.

"This is going to be fun."

Turning to push open heavy door, she whispered over her shoulder.

"The Playroom is also known as the 'Dungeon'."

Taking a deep breath, I followed her bare ass into the next room.

It was surprisingly large, and I guessed that it must lie under the entire house. There were low lights ringing the periphery, perhaps two dozen of them, wall sconces hung on the rough brick, illuminating the interior. High up on the ceiling, there were several spotlights, focused on the center of the floor. Dark curtains obscured two of the walls, the one toward the front of the house and the other opposite the single entrance door.

Unfamiliar looking wooden furniture had been shoved against the back wall. Hung on the exposed brick of the remaining sections were dozens of forbidding implements, whips, chains, ropes, paddles and many tools that I didn't recognize. Mistress Shannon stood in the center, just out of the bright spotlight, watching me scan the room.

Clad in a black leather corset, one that contrasted with her pale skin and lifted and supported her exquisite breasts, leaving them partly exposed with her large oval nipples bare, dark red and eagerly erect. Below, her prominent pussy lips glistened, moist and slightly open. Like last weekend, she also wore thigh high leather boots and a full head mask, with her long reddish brown hair pulled into a ponytail. She smiled as Erika sank to her knees in the middle of the spotlight, bowing down to her Mistress and touching her forehead briefly to the carpeted floor.

"Good evening, Mistress Shannon. I thank you for your gracious time tonight."

Raising her head and shoulders from the floor, my trainer opened her knees so that her nude pussy was spread wide to the other woman. Clasping her hands on top of her head, Erika arched her back, offering her proud breasts up to her Mistress. I recognized a kneeling version of the 'Present' position.

When Mistress turned to me. I suddenly realized what was expected. Dropping quickly to my knees, I bowed down to her, all the way to the floor, resting my forehead against the carpet. I was surprised to find it padded, the type of indoor outdoor carpet you might find on a screened porch. I waited for a moment, and then straightened back up. Arching my back and sliding my knees wide, I mimicked Erika's pose.

"Mistress Shannon, thank you for your time tonight."

Through the mask, I could see her green eyes, glittering as she studied me.

"Are you ready for your first training session, Bill?"

I nodded vigorously, feeling my stiff cock bob up and down with the force of my assent.

"We'll see."

Without another word, the tall brunette entered the bright spotlight and as she strolled toward us, I caught a glimpse of the leather riding crop she carried in her right hand. Ignoring Erika, Mistress Shannon came to a halt right in front of me, standing with her booted feet spread well apart. My eyes were drawn to her exposed crotch. I couldn't help but stare at the full lips between her thighs, gleaming in the light. Round and fleshy, they seemed plumper than I remembered, but then again, I'd only tasted them. I'd never seen them.

Reaching out, she leisurely ran the tip of the riding crop across my chest. I shivered at the contact of the cool leather. Although the temperature in the room was quite comfortable, I could feel goose bumps rising on my skin as she continued to let the crop play over my upper torso.

I jumped as she tapped my left nipple. It didn't hurt. It just surprised me. As she flicked the bud, I felt it stiffen under the gentle touch. Once she was satisfied that it was erect as possible, she repeated the sequence on the other one. Once it too was pulsing with arousal, Mistress abandoning my chest and drew the crop down, tracing the ridges of my abdominal muscles, ever so often lightly patting the taut skin with the leather tip.

Sliding still lower, she caressed my hairless pubic mound with the soft leather, just above the base of my now wildly excited cock. Jutting straight out between my spread thighs, it seemed to be begging for attention. Bending at the waist, Mistress casually tapped my engorged cockhead, bouncing the swollen log up and down.

"Your penis appears ready to play, Bill."

I swallowed heavily as she swatted it harder, watching it rebound from the force of her blow.

"Yes, so eager and energetic."

She smacked it once more, studying the way it gradually came to bobbing, twitching stop.

Erika knelt about two feet away from me, and l was surprised as Mistress Shannon slipped between us and turned toward me. Sliding her booted feet well apart, she snapped the riding crop sharply against the sleek leather of her leg and gave me her first command.

"Face me."

Immediately, I swiveled ninety degrees and resumed my spread knee position so that I was looking up between her open legs. Through them, I was surprised to see Erika pivot to mirror my position. I had thought the order had been directed only toward me. I guess I was wrong.

After turning, Erika had replaced her hands on top of her head, so I followed suit. With her muscular thighs spread wide, I could clearly see that the inner lips of her pussy were flushed and moist with excitement, glistening under the light overhead. And with Mistress facing me with her booted feet well apart, I now had two pairs of excited pussy lips to admire. My stiff cock twitched higher.

Breaking my reverie, Mistress slipped the end of the crop under my chin and lifted my face so that I was looking into her masked face. There was a smirk on her lips.

"I understand that you would have liked to kiss Erika the other night?"

Immediately, I felt my face color. I tried to swallow.

"Yes Ma'am, uhh - Mistress."

Nodding, she ran the leather tip of the crop across my mouth. I could feel my hard-on pulsing between my open thighs as she caressed my dry lips.

"It's good that you readily acknowledge it. Open."

I assumed that she meant my mouth, so I parted my lips. Once I followed her instruction, she slid the soft leather inside, running it all around the interior before lightly tapping the top of my tongue.

"In the Club, members don't kiss to show affection. We kiss only when we have something to share. Tongue."

Again guessing what she wanted me to do, I extended my tongue, sticking it out of my mouth toward her. Nodding approvingly, she flicked the pointed tip with her crop. It didn't hurt, but she definitely had my attention.

"Tonight, you will get to kiss her. Would you like that?"

In response, my raging erection bobbed eagerly up and down before I could retract my tongue and answer.

"Yes Ma'am."

She smiled, and even behind her mask, I could see the gleam in her green eyes.

"Up. On your knees."

With my thighs spread apart, it was awkward, but I managed to struggle to rise all the way up onto my knees. Mistress Shannon stood close enough that I caught a whiff of her spicy perfume, noting a hint off cinnamon which I hadn't detected before.

"Tongue."

Out came my tongue, again pointing straight at her, but this time it was aiming right between her legs. The inner lips of her pussy had bloomed, extending beyond the plump outer petals to curve enticingly down into the gap between her thighs. I knew what was next. And my cock throbbed.

"Don't move."

As I waited with my tongue outstretched, she slowly shoved her hips forward, easing her glistening pussy lips onto the expectant tip. As she made contact, I heard her sigh.

"Lick."

Obediently, I started lapping at the soft lips, long slow strokes up, paying particular attention to the rigid nub at the top. The room was silent as I continued to service her, occasionally stiffening my tongue so I could plunge it into her cleft. I was having difficulty getting enough leverage to go deep inside. There was a breathy catch in her voice when she spoke again.

"Use your hands. Hold on."

Immediately, I pulled them off my head to grab her outer thighs so I could drive my firm tongue into her yielding pussy. Imagine my surprise when I discovered Erika's hands already gripping her strong legs. What was she doing back there?

I'd become so involved with servicing Mistress Shannon that I'd completely forgotten about my trainer. Stopping momentarily to catch my breath, I heard distinct slurping sounds, very similar to those that I'd been making. Suddenly, it dawned on me that Erika must be servicing her ass.

I didn't have time to think as Mistress cupped the back of my head and drew my face into her crotch. As I resumed licking her moist slit, she sighed again and started to pump her hips, moving slowly, pressing her succulent pussy onto my tongue before pushing back into Erika's face. Her breath was becoming increasingly ragged as she gave me more directions.

"When I cum, don't swallow."

As she picked up the pace of her hip thrusts, I sensed that her climax was fast approaching.

"Gather as much of my nectar in your mouth as you can."

She was panting now, pumping her hips into my face, driving my stiff tongue farther into her drooling hole with short, sharp thrusts."

"Then you may kiss Erika."

Humping my face with abandon, she grabbed the back of my head with both hands and cried out. Her already slick pussy started to spasm.

"Open!"

Just in time, I parted my lips to receive the first burst of her fluid. The sheer force of it startled me, and I jumped when it hit the back of my throat. Another quickly followed, spurting out of her and into my mouth. I tried not to swallow, but it was difficult as she gripped the back of my head and unloaded between my lips. I could feel it oozing out the sides of my mouth, but there was little I could do until she finished her orgasm.

Finally, she gave one tremendous shudder and released her double handed grasp of my head. On wobbly legs, she slid out from between us, leaving Erika and me to face each other, still on our knees. I didn't know what to do, but my trainer took over.

As I waited with my mouth full of feminine nectar, the gorgeous brunette crawled to me, her full breasts swaying beneath her torso while she was on her hands and knees. Once she reached me, she rose up onto her knees again and took my face between her hands. First she licked the side of my face, and with a look in her eyes I'd never seen before, she kissed me.

Her tongue wormed its way between my lips, forcing me to open. And as soon as I did, she sucked the sweet fluid out of my mouth, sipping her hands around to the back of my head. Swirling her tongue around the inside of my mouth, she jousted with me, mixing our saliva with Mistress' juice as she mashed her lips against mine. I lost track of the time as she continued to kiss me, and when she finally released her strong grip, I was out of breath. Sitting back onto her booted heels, a huge grin spread across her beautiful face.

"That's how we kiss in the Club."

I liked it. No, I loved it, evidenced by the stiff cock jutting out between my open thighs, bobbing eagerly up and down. A single tap from Mistress' crop on my shoulder brought back my attention.

"Stand up, Bill. And present your penis."

Obediently, I struggled to my feet, very conscious of the thickened log swinging freely between my legs. As I assumed the 'Present' position, Erika also rose, disappearing behind me in the shadows. I could hear her, busy at the wall, but I couldn't see what she doing.

Mistress Shannon strolled over to me, curling her hand around the base of my swollen shaft. I hadn't notice before, but the deep red of her fingernails matched the exact shade of her aroused nipples. Squeezing me firmly, she slowly began to post up and down the full length of my stalk, watching her hand as she spoke.

"Did you enjoy kissing Erika?"

As she continued to pump my hard-on, I nodded, licking my lips and tasting Mistress' nectar, still pungent with a faint hint of cinnamon. Realizing that she wasn't watching my face, I cleared my throat and answered her.

"Yes Ma'am, uh, - Mistress.'

"I thought so. Your erect penis answered for you."

Blushing, I heard Erika approach as Mistress kept playing with my bloated pole. My breath grew shallow as we both watched the effect of her steady fisting. The slit at the tip of my cockhead bloomed wide and began to drool clear liquid.

"You have such a wonderfully responsive penis."

Redoubling her effort to milk more lubricating fluid out my open cockhole, Mistress continued as my trainer knelt on the floor behind me.

"Erika is going to put on the rest of your equipment for tonight. First, she's attaching a spreader bar to your ankles."

I had to shuffle my feet wider apart to accommodate the rigid bar. The lining was soft around my ankles. Once she had secured the bar, Erika stood and circled around to my front, holding a black leather leash and something small in her hand.

"Now she's going to wrap a leather cylinder around the shaft of your penis, just below the coronal ridge, a cock collar."

Mistress released my dripping pole so my trainer could fasten the inch wide collar. But first, she pinched my purplish bulb, squeezing the blood back down the full length of my stalk. I winced. She was strong and it didn't take long for my erection to wilt. Once it had softened, Erika gently slid the soft leather collar over my shrunken cockhead and laced it loosely around the upper section of my still thickened stalk, just behind the raised ridge of my bulb. Once it was secure, Erika clipped the thin leather tether to a small D ring attached to the curving upper surface of the cock collar. I realized that she could lead me anywhere with that leash.

gupiao
gupiao
597 Followers