WVC Ch. 23: The Group Massage

Story Info
He gives the girls another chance to practice.
6.6k words
4.53
50.9k
10

Part 23 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

Special thanks to blondebella91 for editing and suggestions.

**********

Waking up on Sunday, April 12th, I found this e-mail from the Art Department.

"You are scheduled to assist in a private group massage tutorial. On Tuesday at 7 PM, Erika will meet you in the lounge of your dorm and take you to a room in Allegretti Hall. Wear loose clothes and make certain to you give yourself a thorough enema. Continue taking the diamond shaped blue pills and your supplements until then. Eat a light dinner, and remember, you are not allowed to ejaculate."

I was so tired from the previous night's training (WVC Ch.22 Training #2), that I had to take a long nap in the afternoon. And when I awoke for the second time on Sunday, my cock was like iron. It stayed that way most of the next three days, which passed excruciatingly slowly. In an effort to conceal my near constant arousal, I tried wearing a tight jock strap under a pair of oversized shorts. That seemed to work. I didn't attract as much attention, at least until I had to reach between my legs to adjust the swollen lump.

While I was waiting for Erika downstairs on Tuesday, it happened again. I'd never spent much time in the entrance area, and was a bit overwhelmed with all the bare skin on display as the coeds came and went in the warm evening. All the bare legs and bouncing breasts had the expected reaction, and as I sat on a couch facing the front door, I squirmed as the growing bulge in my crotch became unbearable.

Waiting until there seemed to be a lull in the traffic flow, I quickly reached between my thighs to adjust my expanding cock. Just as I eased my thickened pole to the side, someone appeared right behind me, standing at my shoulder. Looking up, I saw the cute blonde that Erika had persuaded to taste my dripping hard-on in the bushes just a few days earlier. A smirk played across her lips as she watched me yank my hand out from between my legs.

"Hi, Bill. Looks like you need some help."

"Uh, no. Thank you."

Still smiling at me from behind her glasses, her bright brown eyes darted from my face down to my distended pouch of my shorts and back again. As I gazed up at her, I realized that she was wearing a thinner blouse than the other day, and her pert nipples were pulsing eagerly against the thin white cotton.

"It's Jennifer, right?"

She nodded as she caught me staring at her chest, arching her back ever so slightly to emphasize the thrust of her smallish mounds.

"Uh huh. Are you sure you don't want to go upstairs with me? Your cock looks like it could use some attention."

The short blonde wet her pink lips to make certain I knew exactly what kind of attention she would give me. I swallowed before I replied.

"Although I'm really tempted, I can't. I'm waiting for someone."

A cloud passed over her eyes as she nodded.

"That brunette from Sigma Epsilon, isn't it? The one that's not your girlfriend?"

As I started to answer, Erika walked through the front door, wearing tight white shorts that were snug in her crotch, outlining the plump lips of her pussy and left the long expanse of her tanned legs bare. On top, she wore a loose striped blouse, which only hinted at the full curves beneath. She looked good enough to eat, again. Smiling weakly, I stood up and nodded toward her.

"Yes, you're right, and here she is."

The little blonde looked like she wanted to reach out and grab my crotch, but instead, she just gazed down below my waist as my trainer approached.

"My offer still stands, whenever you're ready."

"Ready for what?"

Erika overheard the last phrase, and she had an edge in her voice. Clearing my throat, I spoke up.

"You remember Jennifer, don't you? She offered to, ah -"

I quickly looked around to see that no one was close enough to eavesdrop. I lowered my voice anyway.

"She was the girl you had taste me, and uh, -. She offered to help me relieve my sexual tension, whenever I needed it."

Something flickered in Erika's deep blue eyes that I didn't recognize as she sized up the shorter girl. Suddenly, it dawned on me that she might be just a bit protective of me.

"I remember. How good to see you gain."

But she didn't have a smile on her pretty face as she took my arm, pressing her firm globes against me. Leading me toward the door, she nodded cordially at the cute blonde.

"Have a good night."

As we walked out the front door, my trainer clung to my arm, silently descending the steps and heading across the campus, the last rays of the setting sun bathing the lush greenery in a warm glow. As we continued, I cleared my throat.

"What happened after I left on Saturday?"

"Bill, you know I can't tell you that. Why?"

I shrugged, enjoying the feeling of full mounds jostle my arm as walked.

"I just had hoped that we could spend some time together, you know, afterwards."

Erika smiled as we turned toward Allegretti Hall.

"How sweet. But here we are now, spending time together."

Pausing at the bottom of the stairs, she turned to me.

"Don't ask me for something I can't give."

Still grasping my arm, we climbed the outdoor stairs together. When I disentangled from her to hold the door open, she giggled.

"How cavalier of you."

Inside, she led the way and I followed behind her, admiring the way her muscular buttocks filled out the tight shorts, revolving atop her tanned thighs. Climbing the interior stairs was a particular treat. The lump in my pants stayed thick and full.

Stopping in the second floor, Erika knocked on the door and a familiar face opened it. Stephanie, the muscular dancer with the well-articulated feet stood in the doorway. I hadn't seen her since last Tuesday (WVC Ch.20: The Dance Rehearsal), and we weren't slated to meet again until next week sometime. Or was it tomorrow? I kept was getting lost in my shifting schedule.

Barefoot and wearing a white robe, she grinned and threw the door open wide. With her dark brown hair pulled loosely back into a pony tail, she was clearly ready for whatever the Club had planned.

"Hi Steph, is everyone here?"

"Yep. Come on in, Erika."

They knew each other? That was a surprise I didn't have time to consider as we entered. Again, my trainer led the way, letting me trail after her. As the brunette hostess stepped aside to let us in, I couldn't help but notice the sharp buttons of her erect nipples poking against the white cotton, the dark brown flesh faintly visible through the thin material. Dropping her gaze down below my waist, she asked my trainer.

"Is he ready?'

"Oh yeah. He's always ready."

Stepping all the way inside, I blushed furiously as Stephanie closed the door behind me. It took me a moment for my eyes to get accustomed to the dim interior since the electric lights were off, replaced by dozens of candles lining the room, giving a magical, flickering glow to the small space, but also raising the temperature.

Unlike my dorm room, this one was a double, with two small bedrooms linked together with slightly larger common area. In the wavering shadows, I saw that the other three girls were also barefoot and wearing robes. Nervously, they stood off to one side as two massage tables had been set up side-by-side so that they dominated the room. Erika appeared puzzled by that arrangement as Stephanie led me over to the shy trio, the solidly built blonde in front held out her hand.

"Bill, you remember Amber? From the massage class?"

Of course. That's why they looked familiar. They were all from the massage class. As I shook hands with Amber, her long gorgeous hair pulled back into a ponytail, she smiled and dropped her pale blue eyes ever so briefly to the bulge in my pants. I mumbled a greeting as she stepped back, her full breasts swaying loosely beneath the lightweight cotton, the brownish imprint of her rigid nipples was clearly visible through the cloth. Next up was a willowy redhead.

"This is Sheila."

The nervous coed never met my gaze, keeping her eyes lowered as she kept peeking below my waist. Her handshake was short and tentative. I got the impression that she didn't really want to be here.

"And finally, Danielle."

The tall black girl with the big eyes and high rounded breasts I most certainly did recall. Glancing down at her full globes, I could see that the large oval nipples were darkly erect through the thin material. Uncomfortably full, my cock throbbed at the sight of her impressive chest. I resisted a strong impulse to cover what must be my obvious arousal when my trainer rested her hand on my shoulders.

"Stephanie has gathered the students that need more practice working with the male body. The single class that they had with you wasn't enough sufficient experience, and they've all volunteered for this extra credit session."

Turning to the muscular dancer, she paused.

"But I don't understand why there are two tables set up?"

Stephanie's smile grew broader.

"I figured that you would be bored watching us give Bill a rubdown, so I thought you might like a massage at the same time."

"Oh. Okay."

"Let's get him started and then I'll work on you."

As the short brunette turned to me, her luminous eyes twinkling, Erika made herself comfortable on the single couch.

"Bill, if you'll strip off all your clothes and climb up onto the nearest table, we'll get started."

Very aware that all eyes were on me, I kicked off my shoes, pulled my t-shirt overhead, and unbuckled my belt. I let my baggy shorts fall to the floor, then hooked my thumbs inside the elastic waistband and bent over, drawing the jock strap down my legs. When I straightened up and stepped out of them, my thickened rod swung heavily before me. One of the girls gasped as they stared down at my exposed crotch, examining the way it extended out. Since I wasn't wearing any ring or genital strap, my cock stayed low, pointing down toward the floor.

Stephanie adjusted the table, spreading the lower portion into a Y shape.

"Up on the table."

I nodded and edged between the open legs of the table, climbing up onto the top and easing my torso down until my heavy pole was nestled in the junction, hanging down toward the floor below. As I rested my head on the raised cushion, I heard the rustle of clothes and out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of robes being discarded and tossed aside. That was followed by the squishing sound of lotion being rubbed between pairs of hands.

Closing my eyes, I sighed as the first set of slick fingers began to massage my left leg, starting at my ankle and moving up. Quickly, more joined them until all four girls were working on both arms as well as my other leg. In silence, they deepened their massage, slowly lulling my senses. Although I tried, I couldn't tell the girls apart. Everyone had seemed to overcome whatever reluctance they might have had with me, at least on my limbs.

Time drifted as they began to move closer to the center of my body, massaging higher up my calves and farther up my arms until two of them were working on my shoulders. I melted into the table as they continued, moving down my back as the other pair slid up my thighs, keeping my legs well apart so they had access to the inner portion. Totally at ease, I felt the fingers rubbing my back slide lower until one pair began to work on my ass cheeks, starting gently and then with increasing intensity until she was really mauling me, pulling them far apart and mashing them back together.

Down lower, the other four hands stroked high on my inner thighs, brushing my balls as they continued their massage. I sensed no hesitation from anyone. The previous aversion I thought I had noticed seemed to be entirely gone. Lightly slapping my butt, Stephanie gave me instructions.

"Time to do your front."

Taking a deep breath, I rolled onto my back, my semi-hard cock slapping against my left thigh with a loud smack. Although I was tempted to peek at the girls surrounding me, I kept my eyes tightly shut. They resumed the massage, maintaining the same pattern, starting at my hands and feet, and then working toward the center of my body, converging toward my rapidly swelling pole. As they continued to draw closer, I could feel the blood flowing into my cock, causing it to bob up and down, bouncing off my lower abdomen.

Working on my left side, Stephanie spoke again.

"Girls, the first part of this massage was designed to relax the male subject. But judging by the size and intensity of his stiff dick, I'd say we weren't very successful."

The girls giggled, since my now fully erect cock was anything but relaxed. They fell silent again, and I could feel their eyes on my pulsing hard-on as they worked, watching as each beat of my pounding heart sent my erection jerking higher up into the air, quivering with eager excitement.

"That is so hot!"

"What is, Danielle?"

"Seeing his penis, his cock get so excited that it can't even lie still."

"Yes, he is very aroused. This big dick of his always seems to be eager to play."

The girls' energetic massage had softened until their touch was more like a caress. And by now, all four pairs of hands were very close to my twitching hard-on, the ones on my lower abdomen working around the base, forearms grazing the swollen bulb as they stroked my skin. The ones between my thighs reached up under me, easing my thighs farther apart, sliding between my buttocks, tickling my skin as they brushed by my balls.

"Since we've not succeeded in calming him down, we'll proceed to the next phase, where we give him an energizing, stimulating massage, -- although I'm not sure how much more stimulated he can become. Who's ready to try the hand over hand technique Professor Grigsby demonstrated?"

Suddenly, everyone turned shy. No one spoke.

"Okay, I'll go first and show you again."

The tiny brunette hopped up on the table and straddled my torso, pressing her hot crotch against my stomach as she faced my feet. Not being able to resist I peeked. No bra strap circled her chiseled back, and only the thinnest string around her slim waist showed she wore anything at all. Her muscular ass cheeks looked great, split by the white lace that disappeared in the valley between them.

"As you recall, women are aroused differently than men. Actually, a man is much easier. Being outside of his body, his penis, his dick functions like a convenient handle."

The other girls were partly obscured by her lean body, so I only got a quick glimpse of them as Stephanie wrapped both hands around the base of my shaft. But that was enough to determine that not a single one was wearing a top. The stocky blonde to my right was the closest. As she leaned nearer to watch the small brunette fondle my hard-on, her full breasts swayed heavily, topped with large pale brown nipples, puckered and erect.

"The most common way to stimulate a man is simply to use your hands like this."

I caught my breath as she began to pump my slick shaft up and down, pressing down on the skin equally as hard as she pulled my cock upwards.

"A more advanced technique is the hand over hand motion, pulling the man's dick away from his body with each stroke."

Stephanie demonstrated for a few moments, sliding her slippery hands up my rigid pole over and over in a flowing, wavelike action. Obviously she had some experience.

"The reverse is also effective, pushing down on his dick, stretching the skin so that the swollen crown is isolated."

As she used my engorged rod to show the others, my breathing grew ragged, a sign of an impending orgasm. Still, she went on.

"Another excellent technique is a twirling motion like this."

I gasped as she expertly twisted her fists around my shaft, sending me perilously close to the end of a tremendous climax. Suddenly, I noticed Erika was at my side, lightly resting her hand on the brunette's arm, cautioning the smaller girl.

"Stephanie, I think it's time for someone else to play with his penis."

After a momentary hesitation, the tiny brunette nodded, abandoning my twitching hard-on and hopping off the table.

"Who's next?"

No one moved. The three girls just stared at my raging erection. The bright pink nipples of pretty redhead were pulsing and erect, excited buttons that topped her shallow breasts. Her big blue eyes were focused directly between my thighs. But the slim black girl had a spectacular body, high rounded breasts crowned with jet-black nipples, large crinkled ovals that covered the top third of her full mounds. My cock jerked upward as I admired her incredible body.

"I'll go."

Tossing her long pony tail back over her shoulder, the busty blonde moved into the V created by the spread of my legs. Her heavy breasts swayed as she moved, light brown nipples jutting out from her globes, pale blue eyes focused on my trembling hard-on.

"He's really big. I've seen lots of pictures of dicks, and I've played with several, but this is the biggest one I've ever seen."

After smoothing a generous amount of lotion on her hands, she deliberately wrapped both of them around the base of my thickened shaft, beginning to post up and down the full length, wetting her lips as she worked. The other two girls crowded closer, studying the way Amber stroked me.

"Yes he is big, more than eight inches long. Almost nine."

Standing protectively near my head, my trainer answered Amber, making certain that I wasn't going to be pushed over the edge. Satisfied that the blonde's steady but hesitant rhythm wasn't going to threaten my composure, Erika started to unbutton her blouse. Shrugging it off her broad shoulders, she turned to the diminutive brunette and asked.

"Weren't you going to massage me?"

A sly smile crossed Stephanie's face as she watched the older girl arch her back to reach around and unhook her bra. Clearly excited, the dancer's brown nipples were rigid at the tip of her pert breasts. She nodded as Erika hunched her shoulders, letting the slender bra straps slide down her arms.

"Oh yes, I've been looking forward to it."

A similar smile flickered across my trainer's face as she stepped out of her shorts, leaving her clad in a tiny pair of the string bikini panties. Pulled tight up into her crotch, the pink lace clung to the rounded curves of her pussy lips. Resting her hands on her hips, her smile broadened into a wide grin.

"I thought you might."

Arching her back again, she thrust her magnificent breasts out toward the short brunette, emphasizing the large reddish nipples crinkled with excitement. Although both Stephanie and I had examined the taller brunette as she stripped, none of the other girls were interested. Crowded around me, they were too busy watching Amber play with my rigid cock, gradually growing in confidence as she kept squeezing and pumping.

Danielle in particular was fascinated, going so far as to bend over the engorged bulb. As she examined me, she started to finger her eager nipples, pulling and pinching each between her thumb and forefinger, squeezing them fiercely as she leaned closer. She was so near that I could feel her warm breath wash over the taut skin of my cockhead.

"Girls, don't neglect the rest of his body. Remember, this is a full body massage."

Sheepishly, Danielle released her twisting grip as she and Sheila began to rub their hands over me again. Standing on my left, the pretty redhead worked on my upper leg, keeping her blue eyes focused on the upright pole in Amber's grasp. On the other side, the gorgeous black girl began stroking my lower abdomen with one hand while the other massaged down the front of my thigh, both hands coming perilously close to the base of my throbbing hard-on.

Erika climbed up onto the other table, facing the opposite direction from me, her hips near my head. As she lay down on her front, Stephanie began coating her hands with more lotion, a smirk on her face.

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers
12