WVC Ch. 24: The Test

Story Info
After a near miss in his dorm room, he undergoes a test.
10.5k words
4.66
28.7k
10

Part 24 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

I did check my computer to falling asleep that night (WVC Ch.23: The Group Massage). But there was nothing. Being accustomed to finding e-mails on a regular basis, I was looking forward to my next adventure, and I was more than a little disappointed to see that my inbox was empty.

Nothing arrived the next morning either. I went to my morning classes feeling a bit depressed, although I perked up when I checked my schedule. There was a dance rehearsal on at 4:30 PM.

I arrived early, only to find the girls hard at work. After the intimate way Stephanie fondled me last night, I thought I might rate a little more than the curt nod she gave me. Before I could start to change into my rehearsal clothes, Amanda made her way over to me, a slight frown clouding her pretty face.

"I'm really sorry, Bill. But I'm going to need the entire rehearsal time to work with the girls."

Glancing past her, I saw that neither one looked particularly thrilled with the prospects for the rest of the afternoon. It suddenly occurred to me that there was some unresolved tension in the room.

"That's fine. I understand. Next week then?"

Nodding absent-mindedly, she gave me a tight smile and turned back to the pair. I didn't even get a wave good-bye from either one of them. With the rest of my day suddenly free, I headed back to my dorm for some studying.

Later that night, I heard a soft knock on my door. No one ever knocked on my door. Barefoot, I wore my cut-offs and a tight t-shirt as I crossed my dorm room to peer through the ancient peephole. The quality of glass was so bad, I couldn't recognize the two girls standing in the hallway.

"Who is it?"

"Bill, it's me, Jennifer. From down the hall."

I hesitated. The cute blonde had been so eager to find time to suck my cock, but Erika's warning from last night still rang in my ears.

"I'm with a friend, and we just want to ask you a question."

That sounded harmless enough. I unlocked the door, cracking it open and peeking at the pair outside. Jennifer's friend was the attractive black girl who loved across the hall from me, tall and shapely with a full head of dreadlocks. Although we'd exchanged pleasant nods, we'd never spoken to each other. I didn't even know her name.

"Hi, Jennifer. What's up?"

Pushing her glasses back in place, the petite blonde looked a little uneasy, glancing down the hall before she replied.

"We just wanted to ask you a question. Can we come in?"

Clad in a pair of tiny pink shorts and a brief tank top that revealed the stiff points of her long nipples, she looked delectable. Her companion was even more attractive, wearing loose shorts and a tight T-shirt, one that emphasized her full breasts. I swallowed. The pouch of my cut-offs suddenly felt tight and very constricted.

"Okay. Just for a minute. I'm in the middle of studying."

Swinging the door wide, I let them in and they glanced around the small room as they entered. I wasn't much for decorating, and there was more than one pile of dirty clothes. My room was at the end of the hallway. In the past, it had been reserved for a resident advisor and while it was slightly larger than other rooms on the floor, but the big perk was that it had a small private bathroom.

Sauntering past me, the black girl checked out my room as Jennifer stepped inside while I closed the door. Sticking her head into the small bath, her friend whistled.

"Very nice."

Clearly nervous, Jennifer shuffled her sandaled feet as her friend completed her inspection as I stood near her with my back to the door, waiting. With a tight smile, the little blonde finally spoke.

"Bill, have you ever met Chandra?"

"No. We've seen each other in the hallway, but I didn't know her name."

"Well, you do now."

With her long dreadlocks swaying, she crossed the room to step up close to me and gave me a forceful handshake, her piercing black eyes met my gaze. She was pretty tall.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Chandra."

With just a hint of a smile, she nodded.

"Likewise."

She held my hand for a moment before she let go. But she didn't step back. Instead, she stood still, closer to me than most people would stand. After a moment, I grew uncomfortable, and since I was backed up against the door, I had no place to retreat. Her black eyes sparkling, Chandra held my gaze as the slim blonde started to fidget. I cleared my throat.

"What did you want to ask?"

When Jennifer hesitated, her tall friend jumped in.

"Jen says you have a really big dick."

I stared at her, but the lump in my pants started to swell. Dropping her eyes below my waist, she asked.

"Can I see it?"

I could feel a flush rise up my cheeks as she continued.

"I understand that you're in some kind of secret training program and can't cum. I just want to see it."

My voice squeaked as I responded.

"And that's all?"

Without lifting her steady gaze from below my waist, she nodded. Still, I wavered. Jennifer tried to reassure me.

"We won't tell anybody. We don't want to get you in trouble."

She paused, glancing down at the bulging front of my pants.

"Chandra thinks I'm exaggerating."

I sighed.

"Okay."

Yanking off my t-shirt, I tossed it onto the bed as I fingered the button at my waist. Flipping it open, I ran the zipper down the front of my cut-offs. I hadn't bothered with any underwear, so when I bent over to slide the shorts off my thighs, my stiffening cock swung free.

As I straightened up, both sets of eyes zeroed in on the heavy pole swinging out in front of me. Although still tilted down toward the floor, it was pointing directly at the curvy black girl and twitching higher. Her black eyes grew big as she watched it thicken and fill.

"Wow! You weren't kidding, Jen."

"See! I told you!"

The little blonde giggled as she stared down at my swelling cock, shifting nervously from foot to foot as it jerked higher. Once it reached a horizontal plateau, now fully erect, she looked at her friend and asked.

"Now what?"

In the silence that followed, I could feel the blush on my face start to spread down my neck. Chandra didn't move.

"Can I touch it?"

Debating what to say, I shuffled my feet farther apart which sent my jutting hard-on bobbing energetically up and down. Jennifer giggled again and inched closer.

"I think his big cock just answered for him."

The shapely black girl didn't need be persuaded. Without waiting for my reply, she reached down and slid her cool fingertips over the top of my quivering cockhead. I shivered as she explored the taut skin, caressing the shiny surface as she ran her soft fingers all around the bulb.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea."

They both ignored me. Still fingering my swollen knob, Chandra extended her other hand, slipping it between my thighs to cradle my balls, rolling them carefully in her palm. Without glancing up, she murmured.

"These haven't been emptied in a while, have they?"

"No Ma'am."

I was surprised how easily I slid into that, calling her "Ma'am". As the slim blonde drew closer, she wet her lips and eased her delicate fingers along the top of my shaft, tracing the thick veins that lined it, pulsing with blood.

When my cell phone rang, we all jumped. Abruptly, Jennifer yanked her hand away, but the focused black girl kept fondling me.

"Hand him the phone, Jen."

Obediently, the petite blonde retrieved it from my night stand and passed it to me. Chandra never missed a beat, releasing my balls so she could circle the base of the throbbing stalk with one fist as she kept toying with my engorged bulb with her other hand.

"Hello?"

"Bill, its Erika. Are you alone?"

Jennifer had locked onto my gaze, her brown eyes wide behind her glasses while the taller girl was teasing the slit at the tip of my bloated knob, trying to coax it to spread open.

"Uh. Not exactly."

I swallowed as the voice on the other end of the phone paused.

"It's that Jennifer girl, isn't it?"

I didn't answer, still gaping back at the blonde. Sinking to her knees before me, Chandra tightened her grip around my shaft and started to pump me, slow steady strokes that squeezed the maximum amount of blood into the distended head.

"Does she have your penis out? Is she playing with it?"

My voice was hoarse as I responded to my trainer.

"Umm, yes. But not her."

I could hear the venom in her voice as the tension went up a notch.

"There's someone else with you as well?"

"Yes Ma'am."

The silence on the other end was deafening.

"Let me speak to Jennifer."

The little blonde's eyes grew wider as I handed her the phone.

"She wants to talk to you."

Without a word, she accepted the phone, listening to Erika before she answered.

"Uh huh."

She held my gaze at first, but as the one-sided conversation continued, her pretty face grew pale and she dropped her eyes down toward my exposed crotch. Chandra ignored us all, wrapping both hands around the base of my flagpole and gradually increasing the pace of her doubled fisted pumping.

"Uh huh."

Jennifer's voice became softer as the black girl kept jacking my hard-on.

"A friend of mine."

Feeling a sudden rush toward a cIimax, I started thrusting back against her grip, trying to get off before Erika shut the whole scene down. Sensing I was getting close, Chandra leaned forward and opened her mouth, welcoming my inflated bulb with the tip of her pink tongue. I sighed as I watched her slather saliva all over the rounded end, covering me with her spit.

"I can't tell, but I'll ask her."

Jennifer held the phone out to the kneeling girl just she swallowed the entire head, sliding her moist lips partway down my shaft. Hesitantly, the blonde pulled the phone back and spoke again.

"Umm, she can't talk right now."

Watching the long dreadlocks sway back and forth as Chandra bobbed up and down, the shorter girl continued.

"Yeah, she's sucking his dick."

I began to pant, shoving my stiff pole in and out the willing girl's mouth. Coordinating her double fisted pumping with my hip thrusts, she started to drool, the clear liquid dribbling from both corners of her mouth. Covering the phone with her hand, Jennifer asked.

"Is he starting to leak yet? His girlfriend wants to know."

With my rigid cock was still stuffed in her mouth, Chandra's words were muffled, coming out as an indistinct mumble, but her answer was clear. The blonde relayed the response to Erika over my phone.

"Not yet."

Gasping for air, the black girl pulled her head back while keeping her hands pounding steadily on my hard-on. As she tried to catch her breath, she finally looked up at me.

"Jen says that your cock juice is incredibly sweet. I want to taste you."

"If you keep that up, you won't have to wait long."

Grinning at my retort, Chandra dropped her eager eyes back down to my purplish cockhead, examining it for any sign of leakage. With my phone still glued to her ear, the little blonde relayed my trainer's instructions.

"She says once his dick starts to drool, we have to leave."

"You're kidding?"

Incredulous at Erika's demand, the kneeling girl didn't stop posting up and down. With a smirk on her pretty face, Jennifer handed me the phone.

"She wants to talk to you. She's not happy."

Great.

"Erika?"

"Bill, didn't I tell you not to open your door to that girl?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Are you trying to screw this up?"

"No Ma'am. They just wanted to, uh --- see it."

"That's what they always say. All right, listen to me. Once your penis starts to ooze, insist that they leave. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"If necessary, go lock yourself in the bathroom. Now let me talk with Jennifer's friend."

"She wants to talk to you."

Chandra looked up startled as I held out the phone to her.

"Me? Why does she want to talk to me?"

I shrugged, and she took one hand off my throbbing pole to accept the phone. While her pace did slow down, she didn't stop as she spoke.

"Yes?"

Jennifer knelt down beside her friend, peering at the rounded tip of my bulb to see if any fluid had emerged yet. The black girl kept jacking me.

"Uh huh. I see."

In the silence that followed, all I could hear was my heavy breathing as Erika did all of the talking, at least until the bespectacled blonde exclaimed.

"There! There it is!"

Immediately, Chandra stopped pumping and pointed my erect cock up toward the ceiling, keeping the liquid that had surfaced perched on the lip of my cockhole. Into the phone, she announced.

"His dick just started to flow."

As she listened to my trainer, the black girl glanced up at me and smiled. A single drop of fluid oozed over her hand, glistening in the light as it slid down the back of her fist.

"You promise?"

Apparently, Erika had made some sort of deal with her. Chandra's smile grew broader as she handed the phone back to me.

"Your girlfriend wants to talk with you again."

"Hello?"

"Bill, I'm going to stay on the phone with you until they leave."

Leaning closer, Chandra wrapped her other hand around the base of my pulsing shaft and opened her mouth. As I watched, her pink tongue snaked out until the tip flicked at the liquid shimmering in the cleft of my gaping slit. Tickling my taut skin, she gathered up as much clear juice as she could find, holding it in her mouth as Erika whispered in my ear.

"I told Jennifer's friend that she could taste you, and drink some of your lubricating juice, but that was all."

"Oh."

Arching her neck to let the fluid slide down her throat, Chandra made a big production of swallowing, grinning up at me when she finished. With one fist tight just below my bloated cockhead, she pumped my throbbing stalk with the other, drawing another discharge up and out of me. Erika wanted to know.

"What's she doing now?"

As the gleaming drops emerged from my open cockslit, the black girl ducked her head and engulfed my entire knob, her full lips sliding partway down my shaft with her cheeks billowing in and out. The slurping sounds must have been audible over the phone.

"Umm. She's going down on me, sucking my uh, my penis."

I could feel the blood rising in my cheeks as the blonde began stroking the back of my thigh with her right hand, pausing to cup my ass cheek and squeeze. As Chandra started to bob up and down, her dreadlocks swaying rhythmically, she used both fists to milk me, coaxing more fluid up and out of my throbbing cock.

"Are you giving her any juice yet?"

"Um, yes Ma'am."

"A lot?"

"I think so."

My breath was growing short and shallow, and I responded to the steady sucking by thrusting my hips forward, driving my leaking hard-on farther into the eager girl's mouth.

"I can hear you're getting close. Give that Jennifer girl a taste and then insist they leave."

Panting, I pulled the phone away from my face, but kept it close enough so that Erika could hear me.

"She said I should give Jennifer a taste, and then you both should leave."

I was expecting some resistance, so I was quite surprised when the black girl readily pulled her lips off my dripping bulb and pointed it toward her delighted friend. As the blonde enthusiastically gobbled down my shiny knob, Chandra kept pumping. Watching Jennifer slurp, she spoke to me.

"Jen was right. Your dick does taste sweet, almost like some kind of fruit juice."

After milking another mouthful of clear fluid out of my rigid pole, she grinned up at me.

"Your girlfriend must be saving you up for something special."

I swallowed, watching as Jennifer kept sucking, her pink lips fastened tightly around the rounded end of my cockhead. As she continued to squeeze my butt with one hand, she reached out and curled her other around the throbbing shaft, just below the ridge that crowned my bulb.

"I really don't know what she has in mind."

The black girl's look turned incredulous. With the voracious lips wrapped around my drooling knob, I could feel the juice in my balls start to well up.

"You're kidding? You're turning down a blow job and you don't even know what the payoff is?"

I blushed, feeling like a naïve freshman as I shook my head and answered, keeping the cell phone pressed against my ear.

"No. She just said that it would be worth it."

Erika's voice whispered to me over the phone.

"Have you regretted being associated with the Club so far, Bill?"

"Um, no Ma'am."

"The reward will be more than you can ever imagine."

Pumping my hips back and forth, driving my oozing cock farther into Jennifer's willing mouth with each thrust, I was panting into the phone as Erika continued.

"Tell them that your reward is none of their business. And that you need to stop. Now"

Holding my hand over the mouthpiece, I repeated only some of my trainer's words.

"She said that it's time to stop."

They ignored me. Chandra redoubled her efforts, jacking me openly while the blonde's head bobbed up and down, her glasses sliding down her cute nose as saliva drooled from both sides of her mouth. After another moment of listening to my heavy breathing, Erika knew.

"They're not stopping, are they?"

"Um, no Ma'am."

"Let me speak to Jennifer's friend again."

Still matching their steady rhythm with my hips thrusts, I handed the phone to the black girl. Grimacing, she kept one hand tight around my bloated stalk as she took it from me. The cloud on her face darkened before she murmured her assent. Reluctantly, she withdrew her hand from my cock entirely and spoke to the slobbering girl beside her.

"She says it's time to stop, Jen."

Gasping for air, the blonde pulled her head off my slick cockhead, but kept a firm grip around the stalk.

"Why?"

As she handed the phone back to me, Chandra leaned close enough to her friend that I couldn't hear her whispered explanation. Whatever she said had a favorable reception because a smile spread across the little blonde's face. Releasing her grip on my hard-on, Jennifer used a single finger to push her glasses back in place and sat back on her haunches. As my roaring erection bobbed eagerly, just in front of her nose, her smile grew broader.

"Okay. That will be worth it."

Holding the phone close enough so that Erika could hear me, I asked the two coeds.

"What? What did Erika promise you?"

The black girl's eyes sparkled as she shook her dreadlocks and rose to her feet.

"On no. Your girlfriend said that we weren't tell you. She wants to keep it a surprise."

Gracefully, Jennifer joined her, gazing down at my dripping cock as she licked her lips.

"Yeah, it sounds like aa lot of fun."

Reaching out, she delicately placed her forefinger on the rounded top of my purplish bulb, shiny with her wetness. Pressing it down toward the floor, she held it there as she continued.

"And you should really enjoy it."

Yanking her finger away, she giggled as she watched my stiff pole bounce up and down. Chandra took her arm and led her toward the door, gesturing toward my jutting cock.

"Come on, Jen. Let's leave him alone with that hard dick of his."

And then they left, closing the door behind them.

"Bill, are they gone?"

"Yes, they are. What did you promise them, Erika?"

I could hear the smile in her voice as she replied.

"I can't tell you now, but they're right. You will enjoy it. Now get some sleep. You're going to need it tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

She paused.

"Have you checked your e-mail yet?"

"Uh, no."

"Sweet dreams."

After she hung up, I fired up my computer and sure enough, another e-mail was waiting. It seemed everybody knew my business before I did. This time, the e-mail originated from the Anthropology Department.

"For membership in the White Vampyres Club, you are required to undergo in a psychological test. Tomorrow, Thursday April 16 at 3 PM, you will report to Room 315 in the Psych Lab. Dress casually and make certain that you give yourself a thorough enema. However, do not taking the diamond shaped blue pills and your supplements either today or tomorrow. And you are not allowed to ejaculate during the test."

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers