WVC Ch. 25: The Ladies Brunch

Story Info
Servicing the ladies, he gets a rainbow cock & more.
29.8k words
4.74
54.1k
22

Part 25 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
596 Followers

The next morning was Friday April 17, and I over slept. Leaping up out of bed, I yanked on last night's clothes and didn't bother to eat on my mad dash to make my 9 AM English class. I made it just as the stocky professor began her lecture, but without any food in my stomach. By the time the class ended, I was starving.

At the student center, I loaded my tray with a double order of fruit and granola, as well as a three egg omelet, finding an empty table so I could gorge myself in private. I was just about finished when I spotted Erika. Stunning as ever, she wore a tiny pair of bright blue shorts and a tight white t-shirt. When she saw me, she promptly made her way across the room. With a smile playing on her reddish lips, she eased into the chair opposite me.

"You haven't opened your e-mail this morning, have you, Bill?"

Feeling a little guilty, but much better with a full stomach, I shook my head.

"No. I overslept and nearly missed my class."

"I'm sure Agnes Duhane would give you a break for being late to one class."

My eyes widened as the shapely brunette leaned closer. What did Erika know about my English professor?

"And you probably haven't taken your pills and supplements today either, have you?"

"No Ma'am."

She held my gaze for a moment, and then smiled.

"Go read your mail."

As she pushed back from the table, I had another chance to admire her remarkable breasts, full and round and topped with those large nipples poking against her t-shirt. Although it had been dormant all morning, I felt my cock start to swell.

Back in my room, I found she was right. The following e-mail had arrived from the Phys Ed department overnight.

"On Saturday at 8:30 AM, Erika will pick you up and take you to a private residence off campus. You will serve brunch to a distinguished group of ladies, and in the afternoon, you will function as a pool boy for them. Dress casually, but bring the black rubber cock ring, the white slingshot full body suit, and the loose white swimsuit. Continue taking your blue pills and your supplements today, and a double dose tomorrow before Erika picks you up. Remember, you are not allowed to ejaculate during the party."

Immediately, I took the pills and supplements that I should have taken earlier. I focused on studying for the rest of the day, and I was surprised how quickly the time passed.

Saturday dawned bright and clear. I was excited and so was my cock. It lay fat and heavy in the pouch of my shorts as I gathered up my two white suits and the black rubber ring, and tossed them into a small backpack. Parked out front, Erika was already waiting for me when I emerged from the dorm. She greeted me with a warm smile as I climbed into the front seat of her cat.

"Good morning. Are you ready about today's scenario?"

"I don't know. I'm both excited and anxious. I don't know what to expect."

As she pulled away from the curb, I was struck once more as to just how beautiful she was. Under a loose cotton top, her lovely breasts swayed as she drove off campus.

"We're both going to be servers at a ladies brunch, although I suspect that you'll be in much more demand than I will. I understand that you already know the hostess."

"I do?"

"You met her at the Velvet Fist (WVC:Ch.8) when you were being fitted with your costumes. Her name is Gayle O'Hara."

Oh yes, the well preserved brunette with the inattentive boyfriend. I nodded.

"She specifically requested you."

"Really?"

"Apparently, you made quite an impression of her. I believe her exact words were "I want that young man with the big dick"."

I blushed, but inside my shorts, my cock twitched. We headed toward the wealthier side of town.

"Of course, there will be other women as well, prominent members of the community who prefer to keep their extra-curricular activities private."

She paused, driving several more blocks before she continued.

"One or two might be Club Alumnae. And I'm pretty sure that some will be mothers of the girls who attended the Pool Party (WVC Ch.19)."

I swallowed. Their mothers?

"At any rate, I will be there to keep things in line. You don't want you to ejaculate and ruin everything you've accomplished so far, do you?"

"No Ma'am."

"She has her guests scheduled to arrive at 10 AM. Apparently, she has additional costumes for us to wear, and I think she wants to brief us beforehand."

"Costumes? For both of us?"

She grinned as she made another turn.

"Yes. She hired both of us for a six-hour job. I expect it will be fun. After we serve the guests brunch, then we will act as a cabana boy and girl."

As we pulled into the same gated community as two weekends ago, a beefy guard stopped us. Fortunately, it was a different uniformed guard than the one from two weeks ago. This one wore glasses and had a bushy mustache.

"We're here to see Gayle O'Hara."

Even behind his thick glasses, I saw the guard check out Erika as she passed through the gate. I didn't remember exactly where we went last time, but I think we drove in the opposite direction once we were inside. The houses were more impressive than I remembered. Well-manicured lawns and high privacy hedges were the norm. Erika drove into the driveway of one particularly large house and parked off to the side of the circular drive. As she rang the bell, I had butterflies in my stomach. The tanned hostess answered quickly, smiling as she swung the door open. She must have been watching for us.

Barefoot, Gayle wore a white robe over her sleek body, and from the way her full breasts swayed, I suspected she had little on underneath. Holding out her hand to Erika, she introduced herself.

"I'm Gayle, and I'm delighted that we were able to make this brunch happen."

"I'm Erika, and I'm pleased to meet you."

Shifting her dark brown eyes to me, the older woman met my gaze before deliberately looking down below my waist, staring openly at the bulge in my shorts.

"And I've especially been looking forward to seeing you again."

I wasn't certain if she was speaking to me, or to my cock. After a long moment, she broke her intense study of my awakening crotch and turned away.

"This way please."

As we followed her swaying hips through the over-sized entry, I watched the thin material of her robe slid easily between her revolving ass cheeks. Not a line was visible. She must be totally nude beneath the white cotton. Swinging open a door off the grand entrance, she nodded inside.

"You'll find your costumes in the boxes. I'll be back to check on you shortly."

After she closed the door, Erika smirked at me as she sauntered over to the table where two boxes waited.

"She certainly likes you, Bill. Or at least, one part of you."

Rifling through the first box, she held up a frilly maid's costume.

"This one must be mine."

She started to unbuckle her shorts while I just stood there.

"Come on, Bill. You need to get ready."

Going through the second box, which was much smaller, all I found was a set of wristbands made out to look like French cuffs and a formal collar with a black bow tie. My trainer was watching as I held them up.

"You're supposed to wear those with the white nylon slingshot. You did bring it, right?"

"Yes Ma'am."

I dug in my bag to retrieve the suit as she matter-of-factly stepped out of her shorts and whipped her blouse up over her head. Standing with her feet apart, Erika rested her hands on her shapely hips and posed for me, and I couldn't help but stare. She was gorgeous in the minuscule bra and panty set, the tiny triangles struggling to contain the full globes of her breasts and barely hiding the large reddish nipples that crowned them. Between her spread thighs, the sheer lace revealed more than it hid, the puckered lips of her pussy clearly visible through the shimmering cloth.

"Get out of those clothes, Bill."

I knew better than to disobey her, so I quickly stripped off everything, t-shirt, shorts, underwear. With my thickened cock swinging between my legs, I reached into my bag and retrieved the white nylon slingshot. Stepping into the leg openings, I pulled it up my legs, feeling the narrow strip of cloth slide between my ass cheeks as I arranged the thin straps up over my shoulders. Reaching between my thighs, I nestled my heavy balls down into the pouch and tried to cover as much of my burgeoning pole with the stretchy nylon as I could.

Erika nodded approvingly, her nipples growing puckered and erect beneath the sheer material. And then she paused, looking down at the twitching tent in my suit.

"These ladies are pretty adventurous. Maybe we should take a precaution."

She rummaged through her bag and withdrew small package of antiseptic wipes.

"Turn around and bend over. All the way! Now grab your cheeks and spread them apart for me. Wider!"

Embarrassed, I was expecting it and yet was unprepared for the coolness of the wipe as she yanked the strap out of the way and carefully began to swab between my buttocks. As she centered on my crinkled hole, I gasped when she pressed her fingertip deep inside, twisting and turning to reach every nook and cranny of my rectum. I started to squirm and she smacked me, hard, right on my bare ass.

"Be still! I need to make certain that you're completely clean and fresh."

As she continued to work me, slipping a second finger all the way up to the knuckle, I caught a strong whiff of coconut. Finally, she was finished and I stood up, rearranging the uncomfortable strap between my ass cheeks. Turning to face her, I was surprised to see her grab another wipe and spread her own ass cheeks. She grinned.

"These are flavored body wipes."

"Flavored?"

"Yes. Some guest may want to use more than her finger on you. Or me."

I looked at her puzzled. As she tossed the tissue away, she flicked out her tongue, licking her lips suggestively.

"As long as you're fresh, a lady may enjoy rimming you with her tongue."

"Oh."

"Put on the rest of your outfit. Gayle should be back shortly."

Recovering the maid's costume, she pulled it on as I fastened the starched bands around my wrist and the stiff collar around my neck. At first, I thought her costume was too small for her. Then I realized that it meant to reveal as much as it did. The lacy skirt barely covered her crotch, and when she bent over even a little, her G-string was completely exposed. The loose top was just as risqué, gaping open to reveal the upper curves of her breasts and the lacy edge of her overflowing bra cups. When she leaned forward, the white material fell away so that I could plainly see her excited nipples straining against the black lace. Noticing that I was staring, the stunning brunette smiled.

"After all that you've experienced, it's good to know that you still find me attractive."

As she nodded down at my crotch, I blushed, embarrassed that I'd been caught and not knowing exactly what to say. My stiffening cock was twitching inside the white nylon suit, my growing arousal obvious

"Remember that you are to do exactly what our hostess asks of you today. She has paid a rather large fee to the Club for our services, and we must fulfill her expectations. I expect that her friends will want to play with you, and you are to allow them to touch you, to fondle you, to amuse themselves with you anyway they want, as long as you don't ejaculate. Is that clear?"

"Yes Ma'am."

I was surprised about how stern she sounded, almost as if she didn't approve of what was being asked of me. Her instructions were interrupted as the door swung open. Evidently, Ms. O'Hara didn't feel it necessary to knock in her own home.

"Are you two ready?"

"Almost."

After pulling on her collar and wristbands, Erika adjusted mine as the tanned hostess watched. Finished with the preparations, my trainer stood at attention so Gayle could inspect us. First she examined Erika, nodding in approval before turning her steady gaze to me. Slowly, she looked me up and down, focusing particular attention on the bulging pouch of my slingshot, scrutinizing the white nylon as it twitched. As she continued to study me, she fingered the neck of her robe, gradually let her hand trail down her torso, letting the robe fell open to reveal the deep cleft between her tanned breasts. There wasn't any tan line that I could see.

"How good is he with his tongue?"

The question was directed at Erika, but she was still gazing between my thighs.

"He's good, much better than you might expect from a guy."

With her brown eyes never wavering from the bulge in my crotch, Gayle sat down, easing herself onto the couch, letting her robe slip even more, exposing her tanned skin all the way to her flat stomach. The lady really took care of herself.

"We have some time before the caterers arrive at 10."

Slumping lower into the lush upholstery, our hostess slid one hand inside her robe and began to play with her unseen nipple while the other fingered the loose belt.

"Have him take it out. I want to see his cock."

Feeling the flush sweep across my neck, I glanced at Erika, and she nodded.

"Do as she says, Bill. Remember, you are to obey her as you would me."

"Yes Ma'am."

Obediently, I reached deep into the pouch, cupped my balls and hoisted my entire package out into the open. Gayle slipped her other hand inside the robe, her fingers growing active at her crotch as she stared at my protruding cock. It wasn't completely hard yet, just jerking and twitching with anticipation as it pointed back at her.

"While he may be good with his tongue, I suspect that you are excellent."

Lifting her fixed stare from my stiffening rod, the woman looked directly at Erika and smiled. I was surprised to see my trainer blush. As she spread her knees wide, Gayle motioned for the younger girl to kneel between them. The robe fell completely off her thighs and I saw that she was nearly as bare between them as Erika was. She did have a tan line below her waist, but it was almost nonexistent, a mere slice of pale skin that traced the outside of her prominent pussy lips and was topped by a narrow sliver of light brown pubic hair. It appeared to just as coiffed as the hair on her head.

With a flush still on her face, Erika knelt on the floor between Gayle's sleek thighs and ducked her head. She began lapping at the older woman's open pussy. After a moment broken only by the wet sound of Erika licking, the tanned brunette beckoned to me.

"Come here. I want to play with that big cock of yours."

Supported by the elastic slingshot, my jutting cock swung heavily back and forth as I crossed the short distance to her. Her breath was short and ragged as she spoke again, patting the couch right beside her.

"Climb up here, and kneel."

As her brown eyes followed my swaying hard-on as I followed her directions, folding my right leg to kneel on the seat cushion while keeping my left foot planted on the floor, my swollen cockhead only inches from her face. She was panting as she reached out and circled one hand around the thick base of my shaft. I could feel her hot breath on the taut skin as she spoke.

"I've been thinking about this beautiful cock for weeks."

Twisting her torso, she grabbed my stalk with her other hand as she leaned closer, opening her mouth. With both fists squeezing my swollen pole, she ducked her head and swallowed the entire bulb. Moaning softly, she twirled her tongue all around the bloated knob as she held me between her lips, shivering as Erika's efforts between her thighs began to have an effect. Taking as much of my shaft into her mouth as she could, she started to bob her head up and down.

The vibrations of her moans intensified as my trainer picked up the pace. I think Erika wanted to bring the woman to a fast climax so we wouldn't be caught by the arriving guests. Slurping between her panted breaths, Gayle started posting with her fists, jacking me into her sucking mouth. The combination was effective, and my breath quickened as well. Fortunately, Erika was even more adept with her tongue.

With just the tip of my engorged cockhead between her wet lips, the older woman froze, perched on the edge of a mammoth orgasm. With a loud cry, Gayle threw her head back as the waves of emotion washed over her, wracking her body beneath the robe. Gripping my hard-on like it was a lifeline, she gave herself over to the spasms rippling through her. As they continued, the thin robe slid off her shoulders, baring one bronzed breast as I stared down at her.

It was perfect, high and round and full, crowned with a small dark brown areola that was a puckered and wildly erect. In fact, it was too perfect. Still clutching my stiff cock, our hostess shuddered as the intensity of the climax began to wane. One more ripple coursed through her, and then she sighed.

Letting her legs splay open, she slumped back into the couch, keeping one hand wrapped firmly around my stalk. As my trainer rose to her feet, Gayle looked up at her, smiling.

"I was right about you."

I was surprised how red my trainer's face became. Turning her head to gaze directly at my pulsing hard-on, Gayle nodded.

"Yes, my guests are going to be delighted with the both of you."

Ducking her head, she slathered her tongue all around the purplish bulb, coating the taut skin with saliva. Leaning back to inspect the result, the deeply tanned woman gave me a last squeeze and pump, and then let go. As she stood up, she stared down at my protruding cock, watching it jerk and quiver, gathering the robe around her like royalty about to greet her subjects.

"As much as I'd like to keep playing with his cock, the caterers will be here shortly."

Belting the robe around her slim waist, she glanced at Erika.

"Finish with your costumes and meet me in the kitchen."

With that, she left, leaving the door slightly ajar. Smiling, my trainer dropped her blue eyes down to my crotch.

"You better put that away."

Hastily, I adjusted my costume and slipped my swollen cock back inside the pouch of the slingshot. The strength of my erection bowed the white nylon out away from my lower abdomen, and the saliva our hostess had left on my hard-on soaked the thin material enough so that the deep red of the bulb was clearly visible. As she gaze down at the throbbing bulge, Erika straightened her maid's costume.

"Maybe you'd better stay here and relax while I go check things out."

As she let, I admired the way her cute ass cheeks revolved under the short black skirt. I sat down on the couch, reaching behind me to adjust the strap of nylon that pulled up tightly between my ass cheeks. This promised to be a very interesting day.

A truck drove up and parked to the side of the house. Voices accompanied the caterers as they unloaded. As I listened through the door, I could make out one woman and at least two different men's voices. It took them almost fifteen minutes to fully empty the van. The truck roared off, and then it was quiet. Erika was grinning when she reentered a short time later.

"That was an amusing interlude."

She glanced down below my waist. Although my earlier erection had subsided, the pouch of my suit still showed a substantial bulge.

"Remember, you are not to ejaculate, no matter how persuasive these women are. And no matter how urgently you feel the need. Am I clear?"

"Yes Ma'am."

I felt like I was being scolded and I hadn't even done anything yet. She motioned me to follow her, leading me out of the small side room, through the grand entrance, and into a spacious kitchen. Gayle has changed into what looked like a pair of silk lounging pajamas, sleek and white, clinging to her shapely curves. Blood started to flow back below my waist as I watched her bustle around the dark wood cabinets and creamy white granite countertops.

gupiao
gupiao
596 Followers
123456...9