WVC Ch. 26: Training 03

Story Info
He & Erika finally pay the price of his indiscretion.
14.3k words
4.52
26.1k
9

Part 26 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
597 Followers

Many thanks to 12yknot for his editing and proofreading assistance.

***************************

Once I was back in my dorm after the ladies brunch (WVC Ch.25), I collapsed onto my bed and fell asleep. Although it was only late afternoon, I slept for several hours, waking up well after the sun had set. After studying until midnight, I had difficulty going back to sleep, brooding about what my punishment might be. Erika had seemed pretty depressed about the possibilities when she dropped me off.

While I was the one under orders not to ejaculate, my trainer believed that she was as guilty as I was when I ignored those instructions and emptied my balls, not just once, but four times. I was afraid that upper management of the Club would expel both of us, although I certainly hoped that would not be the case.

Waking up late Sunday morning April 19, I checked my e-mail as soon as I was up. Nothing. Both relieved and disappointed, I spent the rest of the day recuperating, and working on an English paper that was due on Tuesday. I finished the paper and began studying for my Psych test, falling asleep with all sorts of wild scenarios in my mind.

Monday morning came and again, no e-mail. And although I went to all my classes, my thoughts kept returning to what my sentence might be.

Spanking? I'd already suffered that. Whipping? That too, so I was at something of a loss. Were they going to put me on a rack? I began exploring all the gruesome tortures that were used during the Middle Ages, obsessively researching the internet to see what implements were used. Since Erika was a medieval history major with a specialty focus on the Spanish Inquisition, I called and left a message on her voice mail. By the time I went to bed, she hadn't returned my call.

Tuesday morning was a repeat of Monday, no e-mail and no reply from Erika. That afternoon, I read about the Iron Maiden, the Catherine Wheel, and strappado. That last one gave me pause since I'd already been strung up by my wrists. Thankfully, my arms had been stretched out and up, rather than tied behind my back and hoisted behind me. The very idea of being suspended that way gave me the shivers.

After I read about the Rack, the Wooden Horse and the Pear of Anguish, I'd had enough. I fired off an e-mail to Erika and headed to the Student Center. I wasn't hungry. I just needed some distraction.

Since it was dinnertime, the place was jammed. Looking for a familiar face, anyone for a chat to divert my thoughts, I spotted Valerie waving at me from the back of the crowded room. She had her light brown hair pulled back off her shoulders, the curls tumbling down her back. Banded by green and white stripes, the tight t-shirt hugged her firm breasts with the faint imprint of her nipples pressing against the taut cotton. Nodding at the empty chair across the table, she beamed at me, a devilish glint in her green eyes.

"Have a seat, Bill. Haven't seen much of you lately."

I blushed slightly remembering the last time during the cancelled art class (WVC Ch:15), when she did indeed see all of me. She took a bite of her salad, watching me sit down.

"I guess I've been busy."

"Umm, so I've heard."

Alarmed, I leaned forward and asked in a whisper.

"What have you heard?"

With a quizzical look, she took another bite before she answered.

"Why? What's the matter, Bill? You seem really on edge."

Pointing her fork at the empty space on the table in front of me, she observed.

"And you're not eating."

"I haven't been hungry. Too preoccupied."

"With what? School?"

Glancing furtively at the tables nearby, I shook my head.

"No, not that. I think I'm okay there."

"What's bothering you then?"

Over the edge of her glass of iced tea, her green eyes had a genuine look of concern. Maybe she didn't know anything. Keeping my voice low, I asked.

"When you said that you'd heard that I'd been busy, what did you mean?"

Keeping her gaze locked on mine, she took a sip of her tea before she answered.

"It's been a month since I've seen you. You've started your training and you've been involved in a lot of scenarios. You're quite in demand, you know."

I wasn't sure I liked that. Breaking into a grin, she explained.

"I mean, as a participant in scenes. Everyone has ideas for scenarios that include you, and they've been submitting them to the Club management for approval."

I nodded, trying to absorb what she was saying. The cute brunette pursed her lips together before continuing.

"How's the training going?"

Judging from the sparkle in her green eyes, I suspected she knew more than she was letting on. I decided to play it just as cagey.

"Okay, I guess. I don't have any way of comparing it."

Munching on her salad, she gave me a mischievous look.

"What have you heard, Valerie?"

Making me wait, she took another sip of her tea before replying.

"I hear that the training is going quite well."

I exhaled as a smirk started to play across her pink lips.

"But I understand that the scenarios are proving to be a challenge."

Like I'd been punched in the stomach, I stopped. Lifting her empty fork to her mouth, she let the tip of her tongue circle the slivery tines as she watched my stricken face. Eventually, I nodded sagely and tried to appear calm as I replied.

"Oh?"

Lowering her fork to her salad, she stirred it back and forth, making me wait again. I think she was enjoying the whole process.

"Umm. I understand that you're the star of not one, but two videos making the rounds."

I froze as that smile returned to her pretty face.

"Of course, I've not seen them yet. But I have heard that you're very impressive."

Covering my eyes with my hands, I shook my head. This was worse than I thought.

"Valerie, how much trouble am I in? Am I going to be kicked out of the Club?"

There was more compassion than glee in her soft voice as she answered.

"I don't think so. You don't think that you're the first Club initiate who couldn't control an orgasm, do you?"

That sounded hopeful, and I raised my head to meet her steady gaze.

"Of course it's happened before. Not to me, but what I've heard is that you'll probably be given a rather thorough punishment. You won't be able to sit down for a couple of days."

"No torture?"

"Torture? No! Not unless you count prolonged orgasms."

She peered at me.

"Where did you get that idea?"

"Erika seemed so upset. I guess my imagination just got carried away."

Dismissing my concern with a graceful wave of her hand, she continued.

"Erika sometimes lets her focus on medieval studies overly influence her. The Club wants you to be successful."

Suddenly, a shadow crossed her features.

"Well, there was a story that circulated when I was a first year student --"

Her voice dropped off and she looked away.

"What is it, Valerie?"

After a long pause, the pretty brunette turned back to me with a strange light in her eyes.

"It was about a Club member who was a senior and had gotten caught having multiple orgasms without permission. A few days before graduation, the three of us freshmen initiates finally got up the nerve to ask her about it. She just smiled."

"So what was the story?"

"Supposedly, another Club member had reported her but whether that was true or not, she got caught. The Mistresses found out -- "

Interrupting her, I asked.

"Wait a minute. Mistresses? Plural?"

Grinning, she nodded.

"Yeah. I guess you haven't got that far yet."

Her green eyes twinkled as she continued.

"Obviously, they didn't expel her from the Club. But they did have her ride a Chevalet. That's not a car. It's a specially adapted wooden pony. Apparently, they had her ride it for four hours straight."

I noticed that Valerie was squirming in her seat, and that her breathing was getting shallow. Slipping one hand below the table top, she glanced over at our nearest neighbors before she whispered.

"I could only take five minutes before I was screaming."

"You've ridden one? And it hurt that much?"

"No silly. I started climaxing, and didn't stop until they pulled me off 20 minutes later."

"So it felt good?"

Leaning farther forward, Valerie grinned again, her hand obviously active beneath the table. Her nipples were bullets threatening to poke their through the thin cotton of her shirt. I could feel my cock beginning to expand.

"It was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. Just thinking has me all hot and bothered."

Pushing away her half eaten salad, she started to rise. Previously hidden beneath the table top, her slim legs came into view, revealed by the loose shorts she wore. My cock continued to swell.

"Come on."

"Where are we going?"

With a wild gleam in her eyes, she grabbed the collar of my polo shirt and tugged me after her. Heading off toward the kitchen, she didn't answer. As she shoved aside the door marked "Employees Only", I tried to put on the brakes.

"We're not supposed to be in here."

Yanking me after her, she grinned over her shoulder.

"It's okay, Bill. A friend of mine is a supervisor."

After leading me partway down a narrow hallway, suddenly she stopped. Opening a door, she drew me in after her and flicked on the overhead light. It was a cleaning closet, barely large enough to accommodate one person, let alone two. Locking the door behind me, she started to unbutton her shorts when she caught sight of the bulge between my legs.

"Are you hard?"

Amid the mops and buckets, I shuffled my feet apart, tilting my hips up toward her flushed face.

"Umm, a little.'

With her fingers frozen in place at the top of her zipper, she urged me.

"Take it out."

Despite all the exposure I'd had during the past few these months, I still felt a bit shy, even for Valerie. Holding her breath, she was waiting. So I undid the single button and spread the flaps wide while keeping my pants on. Since I hadn't bothered with any underwear, I reached into the opening and cupped my cock and balls, lifting them free.

With the crotch of my shorts pulled snug underneath my balls, the open zipper acted as a support and boosted them up and out so that my thick shaft curved down over the rounded sac. Her green eyes lit up as she watched my cock sway back and forth, twitching under her gaze, plump and heavy as it started to fill, rising up to point back at her. Still gazing down as it continued to swell, she shook her head and hooked her thumbs into her waistband.

"I never get tired of looking at you."

Bending over, Valerie drew her shorts and a pair of skimpy panties down her silky legs. As she straightened up, she kicked them off her foot so they landed on a box of paper towels. Giggling, she fingered her moist pussy lips as she spread her thighs.

"Come here. I need to your tongue inside of me."

With my jutting cock bouncing off my legs, full but not quite erect, I knelt on the cool floor and slid my hands up the outside of her thighs, reveling in the firm tone of her muscles. Pulling her to me, I flicked her hooded button before plunging my tongue deep into her crevice. She moaned as she gripped the back of my head, holding me close, writhing her hips against my face.

The brunette was primed, the first wave of a powerful climax began to ripple through her after only a couple of strokes from my stiffened tongue. Just as her fluid began to cascade into my mouth and down the front of my polo shirt, the door knob turned. I didn't hear it. Valerie's moans drowned out the sound, but out of the corner of my eye, I spotted the dull brass knob moving. Still gripping her hips, I pushed her back away from me and started to get up, hissing at her.

"Someone's at the door!"

"Hello? Hello?

As residual tremors continued to pass through her slim body, Valerie appeared to be in a something of a trance. Rattling the knob, the woman in the hallway called out again in a thickly accented voice.

"Is anyone in here?"

Trying to retrieve my pants from around my ankles as I struggled to my feet, I heard keys being jingling outside the locked closet. Valerie hadn't moved, her bare hips undulating as the last shudder of her orgasm rippled through her.

"Valerie! Get dressed!"

My whisper would have been loud enough for the woman to hear through the door if she had been listening and not humming to herself. Stumbling against a pail of water, I yanked my pants up my thighs and tried to cram my bouncing hard-on inside just as the door swung open.

"Dios mio!"

A short, heavyset Hispanic woman in a service uniform stood frozen in the doorway, her black eyes centering on my wildly swinging cock before I finally stuffed it inside my shorts. As I zipped them up, the woman's gaze darted to stare at Valerie's exposed crotch. Leaning against the tower of industrial shelves, my friend's eyes were gradually coming back into focus even as she did nothing to hide her nude pussy.

"Valerie! Get your shorts on!"

As I grabbed them from the top of box of paper towels, she suddenly snapped back to an awareness of our situation. Demurely crossing her hands in front of her bare crotch, she blushed as she turned to the speechless woman.

"We are so sorry to have disturbed you. Just give us a minute and we'll be out of here."

The woman didn't budge, gaping at us with a slack jaw as I held out the shorts. I don't know where the panties had landed and we didn't have time search for them.

Resting one hand on my shoulder, she kept the other modestly covering the slick lips that glistened between her thighs as she daintily placed one foot after the other into the shorts, trying to avoid the soapy pool of water that had sloshed out of the bucket that I'd kicked.

"Uno momento, por favor."

"Si."

Rousing herself enough to respond to Valerie, the woman still didn't move, watching the curly haired brunette steady herself by hanging onto my shoulder and stepping into her loose pants.

"Do you know Erin Murphy? She's one of the café managers, and has given me permission to use this closet. Well, maybe not today --"

"Miss Erin? Si, I know her. If she say 'Okay' --"

Shrugging her shoulders set in motion a surprisingly full chest under the uniform. Valerie had finished buttoning the top to her shorts, and beamed at the woman.

"Great! Be sure and say 'Hi' to her when she comes in."

Smoothing her brown curls, Valerie was ready to leave. Nodding, the woman stepped back to let the coed exit the tiny closet. When I began to leave, she smiled at me and held up her hand. Startled, I stopped in the doorway. Without missing a beat, she reached down and cupped my bulging crotch. I gasped as she fondled me, exploring my cock, still full and erect. Her fingers fluttered across the swollen bulb, caressing the engorged knob through the taut cotton.

Looking over the woman's shoulder, Valerie seemed more than amused, barely able to suppress a giggle as the woman continued her examination. Abandoning my cockhead, her fingers slid down the full length of my shaft, tracing the raised ridge on the underside before gripping me around the base. She was still had my hard-on firmly in her grasp as she glanced back over her shoulder at my brunette companion.

"Muy grande."

Valerie's smile grew wider as she nodded.

"Oh yes! MUY grande!"

Giggling, the older woman turned back to me and started stroking, running her fist up and down my bloated pole. Valerie let her play with me for a minute before she took her by the arm and gently tugged.

"Basta, por favor."

Heaving a big sigh, the woman reluctantly released her grip and angled her body so I could slide by. She never did raise her eyes, gazing down at the swollen bulge in my pants. Once we reached the end of the corridor, just before the door to the dining room, Valerie stopped me.

"Bill, is my hair all messed up?"

"No, it looks fine. Although your cheeks are a little flushed."

She grinned.

"I guess I have you to thank for that. You on the other hand -"

Leaving her sentence dangling, she gestured to my shirt before waving her hand back and forth in front of her nose. I glanced down and realized that the front was soaked, the wet cotton clinging to my chest.

"My goodness. Did I do that?"

Catching a whiff of her juices as they rose from my shirt, I just grinned sheepishly as she continued.

"Well, we can't leave you like this."

She thought for a moment, and then beamed at me.

"I got an idea. Just follow my lead."

Grabbing the collar of my drenched shirt, she dragged me after her into the crowded room, not surprising since it was a popular dinnertime destination. Walking up to a table with three coeds, she grabbed a glass of water off a tray of one of the girls. Whirling back to me, she threw the icy contents squarely in my face and marched out the door.

Stunned and sputtering, I just stood there for a moment as the conversations halted and the room grew quiet. Taking a napkin that another girl offered me, I dabbed at my face and realized that Valerie had managed to douse my shirt as well, effectively covering up her nectar. As the awkward moment stretched longer, I figured that I probably should say something and turned to the silent audience.

I opened my mouth and then closed it, wishing I had some clever quip of explanation. But my brain was frozen. The stocky blonde who'd given me the napkin was staring. Her jaw gradually dropped, and I realized that her wide blue eyes were focused on the front of my pants. Without lifting her gaze, she leaned over to nudge to the willowy brunette seated next to her. Even before she whispered loud enough for me to hear, I could feel my face start to flush.

"Look at the size of his package."

As the brunette lowered her gaze, her dark eyes growing wide, I beat a hasty retreat, following Valerie out the door. She was nowhere to be seen, so I fled across campus back to my dorm room. It took me a while to notice, but I was delighted to find that Erika had finally replied to my e-mail.

"Got your messages. Call me."

So I did.

"Hello Bill."

Those caller ID's were spooky.

"I'm glad to hear from you, Erika."

"I'm sorry if I've worried you. You should know that the Club rarely expels anyone. And I far as I know, they've all been for privacy issues, never for unauthorized orgasms."

"Oh."

"And don't be so concerned about the instruments they use. They've been using them for decades, so they're very experienced and know what limits people can withstand.'

She took a breath, and I heard her smile through the phone.

"Bill, we're going to be fine."

Was she trying to convince herself? Or just me?

"Ok. Thanks for calling, Erika. I appreciate it."

I still had trouble sleeping that night. Wednesday dawned and I checked my computer as soon as I woke up. Nothing. And nothing Thursday morning either. It wasn't until late that evening that I finally received a communication from the Psychology department.

"You are now ready for your third level of Training. Be at 734 Elm Street promptly at 7:30 PM on Friday, and as before, eat lightly and dress casually. Resume taking your blue diamond shaped energy pills, starting tonight and tomorrow. In addition, continue to follow the regimen of the herbal supplements. Bring your leather cock strap, your collar and remember to give yourself a thorough enema before the training. As usual, you are not to ejaculate."

I was surprised. This e-mail didn't sound ominous; certainly not what I'd concluded from my conversations with Erika. The only thing that was different was the change of time. We had always started at 7, and that didn't sound threatening.

gupiao
gupiao
597 Followers