WVC Ch. 27: The Private Session

Story Info
With help, he poses for the Gang of Three.
13k words
4.61
33.9k
11

Part 27 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

Many thanks to 12yknot for his editing and proofreading help.

*********

When the sunlight came streaming through my dorm room window, I finally woke up. According to the clock by my bed, it was 12:30 in the afternoon, Saturday April 25. Totally exhausted from my third training session the night before (WVC Ch.26: Training #3), I'd fallen asleep on top of the covers without a stitch of clothes on, curled up on my side.

Rolling off the bed, I padded to the bathroom with my heavy cock swinging loosely between my thighs and realized that my muscles felt unusually stiff. As I stood over the toilet bowl, I saw the reddened stripes on my cock. Three distinct welts decorated it, one lay across the thickened middle of my shaft while the other two adorned the head. The one at the very tip I remembered well. It was the result of the last blow Mistress Shannon had given me.

After I emptied my bladder, I checked my back and shoulders in the mirror over the sink. The damage was bad. A series of swollen ridges spread across my upper back, mostly perpendicular to my shoulders while my backside was the worst of all. Like fine latticework, the welts covered nearly every inch of my butt. The vertical strokes must have come from Mistress Carolyn when I was between her thighs, and the nasty looking ones that were horizontal could only have come from the other mistress, the leather clad brunette.

There was nothing to eat in the room and I was getting hungry, so I decided to make a run to the Student Center to stock up on supplies. Then I could hide out for the rest of weekend and heal. I'd just finished washing my hands and face when there was a knock at my door.

Not expecting any visitors, I didn't know where my robe was so I grabbed a towel on my way out of the bathroom. As I wrapped it around my waist, I peered through the tiny peep hole in the door to see who it was.

The shapely black girl with the dreadlocks from across the hall was whispering excitedly with her two companions. One was Jennifer, the cute blonde with glasses who'd introduced us, and the other was a slim black girl with close cropped hair who I'd never seen before. Beneath the small towel, my cock twitched as I remembered how enthusiastic Jennifer had been about sucking my cock.

The knock came again, more insistently this time. And then I remembered her name -Chandra.

I hesitated, recalling Erika's warning the last time these two were in my dorm room. And I really didn't want a repeat of last night. Giggling and whispering voices came through the door as they knocked a third time. I held my breath, and it suddenly occurred to me that if I didn't answer, they might just go away. More whispering, and then it went quiet.

Glancing through the peep hole, I saw they had gone. Turning to get dressed, I had a twinge of regret. They probably just wanted a homework assignment, or something else just as innocuous. I opted for a pair of loose shorts so that the fabric wouldn't dig into the sensitive skin on my backside. I didn't need more irritation, and for that same reason, I pulled on a bright blue Hawaiian shirt, one that was loose across my flaming back. By the time I stepped into my sandals and locked the door behind me, I'd forgotten all about the girls that had been knocking there earlier.

"Hey Bill!"

I was halfway down the hall when Chandra called out. Apprehensively, I stopped before I reached the stairwell and turned to watch her approach. With her dreadlocks swinging and her full chest swaying beneath the yellow tailored blouse, she trotted down the narrow passage, smiling broadly.

"I was looking for you earlier."

"Oh."

"Yeah, I knocked on your door."

"I must have been in the shower."

Glancing up at my head, she smiled. I realized that my hair was dry, and probably didn't lend any support to my white lie. But she kept smiling anyway.

"I have a good friend of mine who wants to meet you."

"Me? She wants to meet me?"

Her dreadlocks bounced as she nodded.

"I've told her all about you, and she can't wait to meet you."

"But why does she meet me?"

A door opened down the hall and a willowy blonde emerged, pausing long enough to lock her door before proceeding toward us. With her black eyes sparkling, Chandra took my arm and turned me around. Leading me down the stairs, she leaned against me, pressing one full breast into my skin as she whispered.

"She can't believe a white boy could have as big a dick as yours."

Inside my loose pants, my cock twitched. As we walked down the first set of stairs, it dawned on me that wearing a pair of baggy shorts without any underwear might not have been such a good idea. I could feel the air circulating around my head and shaft of my cock as the pant leg billowed around my thighs. If I developed a full erection, it was going to be impossible to conceal.

When we reached the next landing, Chandra swung me around and pressed her shapely body into mine, pinning my back against the wall. Still gripping my arm, she straddled my leg and shimmied her full breasts lazily against my chest. Her voice was a whisper as her black eyes sparkled.

"I went into great detail about your dick, but she doesn't believe me. She insists on seeing it for herself."

I could feel the blood starting to flow below my waist. She must have felt it too. Locating my thickening log as it hung down left pant leg, she rubbed her thigh against me, causing my slowly swelling cock to slide back and forth beneath the loose cotton. If it kept growing, I wasn't sure that the pant leg would be long enough to hide it.

"So what are you doing this afternoon?"

Gently extricating myself, I glanced downstairs to see a pair of coeds coming up, chattering away. I took Chandra's arm and positioned her to block the girl's view of my bloated crotch. She had amused grin on her pretty face as she watched me. After they passed us, she took my arm again and led me down to the main floor below, repeating.

"What about this afternoon?"

"I'm kind of behind on my studies. I was planning to catch up."

"You going to be studying in your dorm room then? You might need a little break."

The wicked gleam in her eyes left no doubt as to what kind of break she meant. As we finally reached the ground floor, I untangled my arm from hers and took a tentative step toward the front door.

"Maybe. I don't know."

She pouted as I took another step away. Crossing her arms lifted her substantial breasts higher.

"I'll see you later, Chandra."

"I hope so."

And I beat a hasty retreat, out the double doors and down the wide steps, trying to minimize the sway of my heavy cock inside my pants. I figured the only way I could control an unwanted erection was to stuff my fists into the front pockets, ready to squeeze any potential swelling before it took hold. Also, I could keep it from moving around too much as well.

On my way to the Student Center, I ran into the athletic black girl from the Club, the swimmer who'd been with Erika that first afternoon at the pool (WVC Ch:11 - the Pool Workout #1). I recognized her distinctive swagger from a distance.

As she drew closer, she waved at me. With the bright sunlight glinting off the pair of tight white shorts that hugged her slim hips and the sleeveless pale pink blouse, she looked great. Struck by how strong her thighs appeared, I kept my hands jammed in my pockets as she smiled.

"Hi, Bill. I'm Lydia. You remember me, right?"

Blushing slightly, I nodded, pulling my hand out of my pocket to shake hers when she extended it. Her grip was warm and firm.

"Of course I do."

"It's funny. We were just talking about you."

"We?"

"Me and Erika. She was trying to reach you on the phone."

"Oh. I guess I left it in my room. Sorry."

"That's okay. What are you doing now?"

"Um, I was on my way to get something to eat."

"Come with me back to the Sig house. You can grab a bite there. I know Erika that needed to talk to you."

Taking my left arm, she turned me toward the imposing structure that was only a short walk in the other direction. Keeping that one hand deep in my pocket, I feebly protested.

"But I thought you had belong to the sorority? Or at least to the eating club?"

She shrugged her broad shoulders as we set off together.

"It'll be okay. I'm the Pledge Director.'

Purposefully striding down the walkway, she continued.

"The food's is actually pretty good, and you already know quite a few of the sisters."

"I do?"

"Uh huh."

I could feel the heat from her body as she clung to my arm. Inside my loose shorts, my cock hung down, bouncing off my left thigh as we crossed the sunny campus.

"Who will I know? I thought all the sisters of Sigma Epsilon were upperclassmen, uh -women."

"They are. You can't move in until you're a sophomore."

She hesitated before adding.

"All of the Club members live there."

"All of them?"

"Yep. And everyone knows who you are."

With my foot on the bottom step, I stopped abruptly and looked at her.

"They do?"

She grinned back at me and gently tugged on my arm, guiding me up the stairs.

"Oh yeah. You're developing quite the reputation, at least here in the sorority."

"Oh."

I wasn't sure how to interpret that. We topped the stairs and started to cross the wide porch that covered the entire front of the red brick building.

"Come on in and we'll get you something to eat. Erika will be delighted that I've found you."

I let her escort me toward the massive front door. As we approached, it swung open and a trio of attractive coeds emerged, laughing over a private joke until they spotted us. As we approached, all three fell silent, two full bodied blondes and a pretty, round faced girl with short black hair and dark skin who looked Hispanic. She and one of the blondes seemed vaguely familiar. All of them looked surprised to see me.

"Bill, what are you doing here?"

A chesty blonde with gorgeous waist length hair was the speaker. It really bothered me that I knew her from somewhere, and couldn't remember. Lydia began to steer me toward the open door as she explained.

"He's just going to grab a quick lunch."

All about the same height, each had an impressive pair of breasts pressing against their t-shirts. The modest endowment of the black girl who had me in tow paled by comparison, and I could feel blood starting to flow below my waist. Lydia wrinkled her brow as she paused in the doorway, staring at the blonde with her gorgeous tresses who wore her hair pulled back off her shoulders in a long, flowing ponytail.

"Amber, how do you know Bill?"

A slight flushed crossed her cheeks as the blonde lowered her pale blue eyes.

"He was a subject in the Physiology class (WVC Ch:18 - The Massage Class), the one I take with Yvette."

The Hispanic girl brightened, her black eyes sparkling as she nudged her friend in the ribs, adding.

"Yeah, and then you got to go to a private session with him (WVC Ch:23 - The Group Massage).

My cock continued to thicken inside my shorts, lengthening down the length of the leg and pressing against the loose cotton. Amber's face grew redder as she kept her gaze downcast, and I suddenly realized that she was starting right at my swelling crotch.

Still gripping my left arm, Lydia turned to the third member of the group, who hadn't said a word.

"How about you, Kristin? Have you met Bill?"

A shy smile appeared on her round face as she shook her head.

"No, but I've heard a lot about him."

Thrusting out her hand, she continued.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Bill."

I had no choice, so I withdrew my right hand from my pocket and shook hers. With the athletic black girl hanging on my arm, I couldn't keep my burgeoning hard-on from rising up and pressing harder against the front of my shorts.

"I'm glad to meet you too. Kristin, right?"

Eagerly, she nodded as the other blonde's eyes grew wide. She nudged Yvette as Lydia started to draw me inside the sorority house.

"I look forward to getting to know you better."

"Me too."

"Bye girls."

I was grateful that the black girl had taken charge, otherwise I wasn't sure how I would have extricated myself. Once we were inside, it took a couple of minutes for my eyes to adjust to the darkened interior, but Lydia didn't wait, whisking me through what appeared to be an ornately decorated grand entrance, past a massive set of stairs and into a brightly lit dining room. Two sets of double doors were framed with enormous windows that opened out onto a terraced patio, flooding the expansive room with light.

Several long serving tables were arranged parallel to the back of the building so that all the diners had a view of the breathtaking panorama. And gathered around one of them were a couple of very familiar faces. Erika was standing as she and Valerie chatted with two coeds I didn't recognize. One was a striking black girl with cornrows pulled back from her pretty face and heavy braids falling down her back. The other was shorter with dark, luminous eyes, tawny skin and thick black hair cascading unbound to her shoulders. Like Yvette at the front door, she looked Hispanic.

Beaming, my trainer turned from the table as we approached. Looking as luscious as always in a pair of pink shorts and a striped sleeveless blouse, she grabbed my free arm.

"Oh Bill, I'm so glad Lydia found you. We need to talk."

Lydia interrupted.

"Before you guys get started, let me get him something to eat. He was on his way to the Student Center when I invited him here instead."

Releasing my left arm, the athletic black girl edged toward one end of the large room.

"So what would you like, Bill? Eggs? Toast? Yogurt and fruit?"

"Umm, eggs sounds great. Scrambled, with whatever fruit they have."

"I'll be right back."

With that, Lydia spun on her heels and disappeared into what appeared to be the kitchen area.

"Before you and Erika have your little chat, let me introduce you to our other sorority sisters."

Pushing her chair back from the long table, the curly haired Valerie stood and turned to the girl sitting beside her.

"Regina, this is Bill."

Rising from the table with grace of a cat, the new black girl extended her hand. Now that she was standing, I could see that she was tall, only an inch or two shorter than I was, with a nicely rounded chest filling out her tight t-shirt. Stiff nipples pressed eagerly against the pale blue cotton.

"Hi, Bill. I'm glad to meet you."

Her handshake was cool and firm while her eyes had a disconcerting directness. She was quite attractive. Keeping my left hand stuck in my pocket, I cupped the swollen head of my nearly erect cock in the palm of my hand. I hoped that I was shielding the distended pole from the girls. But the smirk Erika gave me after she raised her blue eyes from below my waist led me to believe otherwise.

"Regina, right?"

Nodding, she smiled as she gripped my hand a few seconds longer than necessary.

"I've heard a lot about you. I'm delighted that we finally get to meet."

Finally, she let go and stepped back. Valerie turned to the other coed, the Hispanic looking girl.

"And this is Anita."

The dark haired brunette stood and grinned, offering me her hand. She was shorter than the others, and sitting down had obscured her chest. While not particularly well endowed, Anita wore a tight white t-shirt without a bra. High and firm, her breasts were topped by perfectly round areoles, the dark brown circles clearly visible through the thin cotton. I couldn't help but glance down at them as I extended my hand and shook hers.

"I'm so glad to meet you, Bill."

Her musical voice had a lilt to it, and she pronounced my name "Beel." She also caught me peeking at her breasts. Smiling, she deliberately arched her back to emphasize them, almost as if she were offering her compact mounds up for me to get a better look.

"I'm glad to meet you too, Anita."

Feeling trapped, I shoved my right hand back into my pocket as soon as the Hispanic girl let go. Erika jumped into the silence that followed.

"Have you checked your e-mail this morning?"

There was an eager glint in her eyes.

"Uh, no. Not yet."

Before she could follow up her question, Lydia reappeared with a plateful of food.

"Bill, here you go."

As the black girl approached, Valerie pulled out a chair at the table, encouraging me to sit next to where she stood. As Lydia slid the plate onto the tabletop, l kept both hands jammed in my pockets as I took the few steps across the floor. At the last moment before I sat down, I pulled them out. Immediately, I popped back up to my feet. My butt was too sore to sit on the hard surface.

"Oh yeah."

"What is it Bill?"

As Valerie asked the question, a smirk played across her freckled face.

"Umm, I guess I'm a little sore. I don't know, maybe I may have a bruise."

The girls were silent, and I suddenly realized that they were all staring directly at my crotch. Following their gaze, I saw that the size and strength of my erection had created a substantial tent in my pants. Quickly, I shoved my hands back into my front pockets and bent awkwardly at the waist, trying to hide,

Clearing her throat, Valerie continued.

"So, how did you get a bruise back there?"

"I don't know. Maybe I bumped into something."

"Erika couldn't sit down to eat this morning either. Maybe you both bumped into the same thing."

From the twinkle in her green eyes, I figured that Valerie knew exactly why neither one of us could sit down. Feeling a flush starting to spread across my face, I just stood there, kind of hunched over as Lydia slid her well rounded butt onto the table. Picking up the plate, she held out to me.

"You should eat your eggs before they get cold."

I hesitated, trying to find way out of my predicament when Erika retrieved a fork from the table. As she handed it to me, she was very clear.

"Eat.'

"Yes Ma'am."

With a deep breath, I pulled my hands out of my pocket, accepting the fork and plate of food. A sharp intake of breath came from Anita as my stiff cock pressed enthusiastically against the bulging front of my pants. Holding the plate under my chin, I avoided their eyes and shoveled the eggs into my mouth as the four of them watched. With the flush in my face spreading down my neck, I could feel my hard-on twitch inside the loose shorts, certain that my excitement was obvious. Their glances downward grew longer and more pronounced. The smirk still dancing on her lips, Valerie asked.

"Are the eggs good?"

I nodded, trying to finish the food as fast as I could. Keeping her eyes fastened on my distended crotch, Regina leaned over to murmur in Valerie's ear, a stage whisper loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I see that you weren't exaggerating."

Anita didn't even bother to whisper, asking out loud, asking no one in particular.

"Can we have him take it out?"

Grinning broadly, Lydia stepped in.'

"Girls, let's let him eat in peace. Besides, I think Erika needs to talk to him in private."

Ushering the pair of disappointed coeds out of the dining room, the muscular black girl winked at me over her shoulder as she departed. Valerie trailed after them, crossing the room to refill her tea cup as my trainer edged closer. Gazing down at the throbbing bulge in my pants, she asked.

"Are you wearing anything underneath?"

With a mouth full of eggs, I shook my head.

"Not a cock ring? Or that leather strap?"

I managed to swallow before I replied.

"No, Ma'am."

"That's impressive. No supplements either?"

"None."

Sagely, she nodded, taking me by the upper arm and leading me closer to the oversized windows.

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers