WVC Ch. 32: The 2nd Pool Workout

Story Info
Another workout follows a study session at Sigma Epsilon.
14.3k words
4.7
33.4k
11

Part 32 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
596 Followers

Many thanks to 12yknot for his suggestions and editing assistance.

*************************

Waking up on Tuesday, May 5th, the morning after my library streak (WVC Ch:31), I leapt out of bed without bothering to put on any clothes, eager to check my e-mail. With my cock swinging heavily between my thighs, I crossed the room to my desk, hoping to find a message with instructions for my next scenario. But there was only one from Valerie.

"After your adventure in the library yesterday, we thought you might like a more private place to study. There is a small conference room on the first floor of the sorority you can use. Please respond and let me know if you're interested."

Thinking that might be a good solution, I immediately fired off a reply.

"That sounds like a great idea. I'd been thinking about just studying here in my room, but if there's a quiet spot in the sorority, that would be better. When should I come over?"

Not a minute later, my phone rang. I'd left it on my desk beside the laptop.

"Hello?"

"Hi Bill, its Valerie. Since you were awake, I thought I'd just save time and call. The room is open anytime you want, although I'd like some idea when you want to use it."

"Uh, well. I have classes all morning, so sometime early afternoon? 2 o'clock?"

"That will be perfect. It's not huge space and since we make it available to all potential pledges, I just wanted to make sure that it wouldn't be too crowded.

As I sat there at my desk, I felt a slight twinge in my cock.

"Potential pledges?"

"Yeah, we want to make our invitation to join the sorority as appealing as we can.

I paused and glanced down between my thighs. My cock was starting to lengthen.

"And I'm part of the appeal?"

That caught Valerie by surprise. She laughed out loud.

"No, you goose! We assume that you'll be one of the pledges. It's required to live in Sigma Epsilon if you're a member of the Club."

"Oh."

Now I felt silly, but the log between my legs continued to thicken. After a moment, Valerie mused.

"Although that is an interesting thought, you being part of the appeal of pledging Sigma Epsilon. So I'll see you at 2?"

"Sure, I'll be there."

And I hung up, strangely excited by the idea.

Staying focused on my classes kept me occupied for the morning, and after a quick lunch, I headed over to the sorority house, lugging my backpack stuffed with my notes and textbooks. Wearing cut-offs and a faded blue polo shirt, I had made sure to put on a pair of briefs as well. There was no telling who I might run into at Sigma Epsilon, and I couldn't afford not to get my studying done.

Clad in a black t-shirt that contrasted with the highlights of the light brown curls tumbling over her shoulders, Valerie met me at the door.

"Glad you decided to take me up on our offer."

Smiling warmly, she took my arm and ushered me inside. Since the sun was so bright outside, my eyes took a few moments to adjust to the darkened interior. A group of girls were on their way out the door stopped us.

"Hey! Aren't you the guy at the library yesterday afternoon?"

One of the three coeds standing in the foyer was the speaker, and I blinked, trying to determine which one addressed me. All three were athletic-looking and quite tall, nearly as tall as I was.

"Uh, yeah. I was there."

One was a black girl with short, tousled hair, a pretty face and large luminous eyes who looked vaguely familiar. Broad shoulders, long muscular legs and an impressive chest beneath her pale pink tailored blouse completed a very attractive picture. In the middle of the trio stood the tallest coed, a blue-eyed brunette with thin hair that fell straight to her square shoulders. Pursing her lips, she narrowed her eyes as she looked me up and down. She too had a pair of full breasts under the sleeveless t-shirt that emphasized her trim biceps. The third girl was a slim redhead who had a big grin on her face.

"Hi, Bill."

It was Tina, the gym rat (WVC Ch.29). Surprised, the brunette stared at her.

"You know him?"

"Sure. He's a regular at the gym."

"I know him too."

With a shy smile, the black girl spoke up, dropping her gaze when I turned to her, still trying to figure out where I knew her. As she gathered her courage and spoke again, Valerie edged closer, gently taking my arm.

"You were a subject in my massage class (WVC Ch:18). And then we got extra credit for ah –"

Blushing, she stopped. As Valerie gripped my arm, I could feel the stiff points of her erect nipples poking me. Impatiently, the brunette turned to face the black girl beside her.

"What, Danielle? What did you do to get extra credit?"

Evading her friend's piercing gaze, Danielle started to blush.

"Did you suck his dick?"

Dropping her black eyes to the floor, her face turned even darker as she avoided everyone's eyes.

"You did! You did suck this guy's dick!"

Whirling around, she confronted the redhead.

"What about you? Did you suck his dick too?"

With a wide grin, Tina nodded, almost defiantly she answered the scowling brunette.

"Yeah, I did. And he tasted great."

Aghast, the brunette spun on her heel without saying another word and stormed off. With a soft giggle, Tina winked at me.

"That's Adrienne. She's just jealous."

After glancing hesitantly at Tina, Danielle looked at me, still blushing. She started to say something, halted suddenly and then glanced away. Leaning toward me like a conspirator, the redhead whispered loud enough that everyone in our group could hear.

"Adrienne's jealous of you."

"Me?"

Valerie tightened her grasp as Tina continued.

"Yeah. She didn't realize that Dani or I had any interest in boys"

Coolly, she appraised the black girl as Danielle kept her eyes averted.

"And until just now, I didn't know that about you. Although we're all on the Western Valley basketball team ---"

Tina glanced at me with a twinkle in her blue eyes.

"Dani's a sophomore and I'm a junior. We don't share any classes. Our shared interests lie elsewhere."

Turning back to her friend, the tall redhead tenderly slid the palm of hand along Danielle's cheek.

"You didn't know that I like boys too, did you?"

As the black girl shyly shook her head, Valerie began to guide me away, talking to the two of them as she tugged on my arm.

"I guess you guys have some talking to do. We'll see you later."

As the redhead slid her arm around Danielle and began whispering in her ear, we left. Several other sisters eyed us as Valerie steered me out of the entrance way, through an open lounge where a number of coeds were gathered, and past a formal sitting area. Just off the French doors that led out to a side terrace was a small conference room. Once inside, I realized that it was quiet and secluded, the perfect place to study without interruption.

A conference table filled the center of the room, large enough to easily accommodate 10 people. Two coeds glanced up from their studies as we entered. Both brunettes, one sat at the far end of the table, had dark skin and a thick mop of hair that appeared nearly black. Sitting a couple of chairs down and on the other side was the second girl, who was very pretty with blonde streaks scattered throughout the light brown waves of hair.

"Hi girls. This is Bill. He'll be studying here with you this afternoon."

Scowling, the girl with the dark skin turned to Valerie and asked.

"He's going to study here? I thought this was open only to Sigma Epsilon pledges."

There was a hostile undercurrent in her voice that Valerie ignored.

"That's true, Isabella. We hope Bill will pledge Sigma Epsilon, just like you."

As the other coed stood and extended her hand, she gave me a warm if slightly hesitant smile. Of medium height, she had nice curves under her pink t-shirt.

"Hi, Bill. I'm Julie. Please forgive Isabella. She's really worried about her Spanish test tomorrow."

Still seated, Isabella snorted in disgust.

"Yeah, you'd think with a last name like "Gonzalez" that I'd be able to ace this test. But my parents don't speak Castilian."

Tossing her pencil down on the table, she pushed her chair back and stood up. I was surprised to see that she was quite short. Her face had softened as she stuck out her hand.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you."

"That's okay. I understand."

I tried not to stare at her chest as we shook hands. She might be short, but she wasn't petite. An impressive pair of breasts strained the tight pink t-shirt she wore. Then I realized that both pink shirts had the same logo, three Greek symbols -- sigma, epsilon, chi. They were sorority t-shirts, ones I'd never seen before. Seeing me admire her substantial chest, the Hispanic girl arched her back and thrust those magnificent globes out toward me.

"Like it?"

Flustered, I nodded silently and pulled my eyes away as she grinned.

"They're new this year. The sorority bought them.'

Alarmed, I glanced toward Valerie. She had a glint in her green eyes.

"She's talking about her t-shirt, Bill. We're giving them to all potential pledges."

Relieved by her explanation, I turned back to Isabella and gave her a weak smile. Tilting her head, she looked at me, puzzled for a moment until a light bulb went off and her open face broke into a wide grin.

"Did you think I was talking about my tits?"

Immediately I felt myself blushing. She laughed out loud as she cupped both full mounds and lifted them slightly, almost as if she were offering them up to me. Julie started giggling.

"No sir. These are the real deal. They're all mine."

Even Valerie was smirking at my misunderstanding, and the lump in my crotch felt as thick and full as ever. Patting my shoulder, she pulled out the nearest chair.

"Why don't you have a seat and I'll get you a t-shirt of your own."

As Valerie left, I sat and began to organize my books. Feeling Julie's brown eyes on me from across the table, I looked up.

"Bill, I know you from somewhere. Who do you have for English?"

"Ms. Duhane."

The brunette with the blonde streaks shook her head.

"No, that's not it."

Her eyes bore into mine as she tried to place me. I cleared my throat before suggesting.

"There aren't many guys on campus. Maybe you've seen me in the student center?"

I had no idea where she had seen me. And I was afraid that it was in a much more compromising situation than a freshman classroom. Suddenly, her pretty face lit up.

"You're in my World History class with Jill Davis."

As I nodded in agreement, I realized that I'd never heard a student refer to Professor Davis as "Jill". I didn't even know the teacher's first name. Before I had a chance to consider the implications, the door swung open. It was Valerie. And right behind her was an older woman who closed the door once she was inside. Perhaps in her late thirties or early forties, she had a definite no-nonsense air about her.

As I scrambled to my feet, Valerie handed me a pink t-shirt. About the same height as short Isabella, the newcomer had shoulder length honey blonde hair, piercing brown eyes, broad shoulders and a pair of breasts that were almost as imposing as the Hispanic girl's. She was quite attractive, but she was not smiling at all as Valerie stepped aside to introduce me.

"Professor Schmidt, may I present Bill."

Coolly, the blonde looked me up and down as Valerie continued.

"Bill, Professor Schmidt is the house mother for our sorority."

"I'm glad to meet you, Professor.'

I held my hand out but the older woman ignored me, letting her gaze linger below my waist. Without raising her eyes, she asked.

"Does it fit?"

A bit flustered, not sure exactly what she was asking, I responded.

"Does what fit?"

With more than a little annoyance, Professor Schmidt raised her steely eyes to meet mine.

"The t-shirt. What did you think I was asking?"

She paused and let her brown eyes play across my torso.

"We weren't anticipating that any males would pledge the sorority. It's the largest size we have. Try it on."

When I hesitated, she turned to Valerie and snapped.

"Is he always this slow?"

The wavy haired brunette shrugged as I whipped off my shirt and pulled the pink one over my head. It was tight, the sleeves barely covering the bottom of my deltoids while the cotton stretched taut across my pectoral muscles. Nodding approvingly, the house mother again let her gaze drift lower until she was staring at the bulge between my legs.

"I understand that you're very well endowed."

No one moved in the silence that followed. The swollen pouch of my cut-offs felt enormous under her piercing stare, and I could feel a flush spread over my face as she continued.

"I'm not sure it's such a good idea to admit him into the sorority. Having a male in the house with an oversized cock might prove to be too much of a distraction."

After another moment of examining my bulging crotch, Professor Schmidt raised her penetrating eyes back up to mine.

"So, do you? Do you have a big cock?"

Feeling a flush creeping down my neck, I shrugged.

"I guess so."

"You don't know?"

With disdain, she turned to Valerie.

"And this is the guy that we're supposed to admit into Sigma Epsilon to go coed?"

"Professor, we weren't expecting to have you meet him today. I think he's just a bit intimidated."

Whirling back to me, the short blonde glared for moment, and then made a visible effort to soften her tone. She even attempted a smile.

"Okay, then. It's Bill, right?"

I nodded, not trusting my voice.

"Drop your shorts, and show me your cock."

I swallowed again, and her smile tightened.

"I'm not going to ask again."

"Yes Ma'am."

I replied as I quickly undid the button at my waist and ran the zipper down of my cut-offs, thinking that she didn't ask at all. It was an outright command. The cut-offs fell to the floor, leaving me standing in white briefs, the pouch bulging out before me. With an incredulous look in her eyes, the professor shook her head.

"You've got to be kidding!"

Hastily, I hooked my thumbs beneath the elastic waistband and bent over, drawing the cotton down my legs all the way to the floor. When I straightened up, my thickened cock swung freely back and forth, still hanging down between my thighs, but pointing out away from me.

"Omigod!"

The outburst came from the streaked brunette across the table, but I also heard a sharp intake of breath from behind me where Isabella sat. No one said a word as my cock quivered and twitched, gradually filling with blood as it grew longer and thicker, rising up between my legs. When the reddened bulb jerked upward until it jutted straight out before me, pointing directly at the shapely older woman, she nodded, a thoughtful look on her attractive face.

"This young man may be useful after all. Having him around the house gives me some very interesting ideas."

Without raising her gaze, she spun around and left, leaving the door wide open in her wake. Moving quickly, Valerie followed her out, pausing in the doorway to try and reassure me.

"She's not so bad once you get to know her."

Giving me a bright smile, she nodded at my exposed crotch.

"Put that away. I'll be back in a bit."

And then she closed the door, leaving me with the two pledges. I didn't bother putting my underwear back on. I just yanked my cut-offs up my legs, stuffed my raging hard-on back inside and zipped them up. Feeling constricted by the pink t-shirt, I pulled it off and replaced it with the polo I'd had worn into the sorority. When I finally got up the nerve to look, both of the coeds at the table were busy with their books, studiously avoiding looking at me.

So I sat down and tried to ignore the throbbing bulge between my legs. After several long minutes, I had succeeded in focusing on the material at hand. And then I felt a pair of eyes watching me. When I glanced at Isabella, I found her stare quite intense.

"Are you going to pledge Sigma Epsilon?"

"I hadn't really thought about it. I guess so."

Across the table, Julie spoke up.

"Pledge night is Friday, so you don't have much time to decide."

After meeting my gaze, she shyly dropped her brown eyes as she continued.

"I think it would be cool if you pledged here."

"Yeah, I think so too."

The chesty Hispanic girl was leaning on her elbow, her chin propped in the palm of her hand, stretching the pink cotton tight across her rounded breasts.

"I understand that they host some pretty wild parties here. That's one reason I'll probably join. And if you're going to join ---"

She left the sentence unfinished as she smiled.

"You're good looking guy. But in a college full of horny coeds, you probably already know that."

As she paused, I felt my face redden.

"And it looked like you have a really nice cock."

Julie gasped at the other girl's comment.

"But since you were turned toward the door, I didn't get a very good look at it."

There was an impish gleam in her eye as she asked.

"Can you take it out again?"

I stared at her. She was serious. Hoping for some way out, I turned to Julie, but her wide brown eyes and slightly parted lips didn't seem to offer much support.

"You took it out before. And I'll bet Julie would like to see it again, wouldn't you?"

Wetting her lips, the pretty brunette with the blonde streaks nodded, silently agreeing with her fellow pledge. Turning her chair toward me, Isabella crowed.

"You see! She wants to see it too! So stand up and show us!"

After a moment's hesitation, I pushed back my chair and stood. Fingering the button at my waistband, I glanced from the Hispanic girl back to Julie. Neither one was looking at my face. They were both gazing eagerly at the bulging pouch of my cut-offs, holding their breath, waiting for me to drop my shorts. With a sigh, I flipped open the button and ran the zipper all the way down. Pulling the flaps wide, I reached inside and carefully extricated my cock.

Although it was no longer erect, my cock hung thick and heavy down over the front of my denim shorts as I held onto the waistband, making sure they didn't slide down my legs to the floor. Isabella's black eyes grew wide as she leaned closer to examine the thick pole.

"Wow. It is a big one."

She fell silent, and I could feel the blood start to flow below my waist and into my crotch. My cock began to lengthen, stretching farther down between my thighs, growing thicker as the two coeds watched. When it begun to twitch and jerk, rising up until it extended out away from my legs, Isabella gasped.

"Wow! His cock is getting hard just 'cause we're looking at it!"

Julie still hadn't said a word, but her eyes were as big as saucers. My cock had swollen enough so that that the pulsing shaft was level with the top of the table, the straining knob just a couple of inches above the polished wood. And then the door swung open.

"This is the small conference room that the sorority officers use for meetings, but we've reserved it for our pledges ----"

Valerie stopped short, her green eyes darting down to my stiff cock as it jutted out from between my legs, throbbing with excitement. Following close behind, the pretty newcomer nearly collided with her. When she spotted my twitching hard-on, her blue eyes flew wide open as she exclaimed.

"Omigod!"

Spinning around, she bolted out of the room, her long strawberry blonde hair flying behind. Lifting her gaze, Valerie glared at me as she turned to chase after the fleeing girl.

"Ashlynn! Wait!"

But the pretty blonde was gone. Neither Isabella nor Julie moved a muscle, still studying my swaying cock. Other girls were starting to gather just outside the small room, peering in to see what had sent the pledge running. So I crept toward the open entrance, attempting to stuff my raging hard-on back inside my cut-offs at the same time as I was trying to hide behind the door. I nudged it shut and breathed a sigh of relief, but kept struggling with the zipper. It was about halfway closed as Isabella's words echoed off the walls.

gupiao
gupiao
596 Followers