WVC Ch. 33: The 5th Training Session

Story Info
Mistress swallows.
18k words
4.69
38.7k
21

Part 33 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

Thanks once more to 12yknot for proofreading and editing suggestions.

*****

I had to read the e-mail from the Economics Department again, just to make sure I understood.

"You are now ready for your fifth and possibly, your final level of Training. Be at 734 Elm Street promptly at 7 PM on Friday. Eat lightly, dress casually, and continue to take your blue diamond shaped pills and the herbal supplements both tomorrow and Friday, but double the dosage. Bring your collar, your full body leather harness and remember to give yourself a thorough enema before the training. You may be allowed to ejaculate during the session, but only if you complete the training and only on command."

That last line bothered me.

"You may be allowed to ejaculate ..."

That implied that there was a possibility that I might not. And the thick cock throbbing between my thighs as I re-read the e-mail lent an urgency to do whatever the mistresses required of me. With my hard-on raging, I wasn't about to fall asleep so I pulled out the box under my bed. I hadn't even looked at the full body harness since I brought it back from the Velvet Fist (WVC Ch.11).

After laying it out flat on my bed, I fingered the leather and metal straps, thinking how far I'd come since I'd tried it on for Robyn, the cute shopkeeper with the pink streaks in her blonde hair. I wondered if I'd ever see her again. Looking more closely at the single ring dangling at the strap that would hang down for my cock, I thought it looked a bit smaller than the cock rings I'd worn since that day. I remembered it being somewhat loose. Now I wasn't so sure that it would still fit. Putting the harness back in the box, I lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling, finally drifting off to sleep around 2 in the morning.

On the next morning, Thursday May the 7th, I woke with a purpose. I had to finish a History paper in the morning and take a Math exam in the afternoon. Trying to remain focused as I stayed in my room to complete the paper, I decided to wear my jock strap beneath a loose pair of dark blue shorts, ones with longer legs so I wouldn't be tempted by easy access to my cock. And it worked. At least at first.

Feeling like I'd done some good work on the paper, I dropped it off on the way to take the exam. When I entered the classroom, I was surprised to see one of the pledges from the sorority (WVC Ch:32) standing in the back, waving for me to join her. It was Julie, the very pretty brunette with the blonde streaks.

I hesitated, but if we were going to be in Sigma Epsilon together, I figured that it would be better if I tried to be friendly rather than feeling shy and being withdrawn. I didn't want to be perceived as standoffish and aloof, so I crossed the room and climbed the steps to very last row. But I did wonder why she didn't mention it when we were studying in the sorority conference room. Sliding past a couple of coeds on the aisle, I found an open chair immediately to Julie's left. And I didn't miss the quick glance she gave the front of my baggy shorts before I sat down.

"Hi, Bill. I saved you a seat. I was hoping I'd be able to catch your eye."

"Thanks, Julie. I'd forgotten that you were in my Math class."

As I scooted my chair under the table, she gave me a timid smile.

"Yeah, I thought you had. And I didn't want to embarrass you yesterday."

Peeking down at her chest as she leaned back in her chair, I caught a glimpse of the small buds of her nipples pressing against her t-shirt. She had a nice pair of medium sized breasts. I hadn't paid much attention to them yesterday.

"This is Sheila. She's going to be pledging Sigma Epsilon too."

On the right side of Julie, a slim redhead with bright blue eyes leaned forward to give me a hesitant smile. It was the shy coed that I'd last seen in the Library Streak (WVC Ch:31).

"Hi, Bill. It's good to see you again."

Julie turned to the redhead with surprise in her brown eyes.

"You guys know each other?"

Sheila started to blush as I cleared my throat.

"Sort of. I was a subject in her Physiology Class (WVC Ch:18)."

Averting her eyes, Sheila nodded and began to blush.

"Uh huh. And I saw him again a few days ago in the library, although you weren't, ah -"

"Weren't what? Wearing any clothes?"

A third girl leaned forward, peering around the slender redhead with a sly grin on her face. The smart aleck was Mallory, the striking brunette from the Gym (WVC Ch:29). As I felt a flush beginning to creep across my cheeks, she continued.

"Julie told us that you might pledge Sigma Epsilon. I hope you do. Then we'll get to see a lot more of you."

With her smile growing broader, she added.

"All of you."

As the other two girls looked aghast, I shrugged. I was remembering the last time I'd seen the muscular brunette. In the locker room shower, she'd been intertwined with the redheaded Tina, totally nude. With an image of her magnificent breasts pressed wetly against her slender friend stuck in my mind, my cock began to thicken and fill. I could feel blood beginning to surge below my waist, and I was glad when Ms. Bernardi called for our attention from the front of the room and began handing out the test papers.

I had forgotten that Mallory was in my Math class. I'd been so focused on doing well in what for me was a difficult subject, I guess I'd been oblivious to a lot of things I should have noticed. Looking around the cavernous space, built like a small amphitheater, it was no surprise that it slipped my mind. There must be close to a hundred students in the first year class.

Once I received my test, I ignored the coeds and concentrated on the questions. I was pleased that I knew most of the answers and was nearly two thirds of the way through when I felt a foot rub against my right ankle. But when I glanced in Julie's direction, she had her head down, focused on the test. I bent over and went back to work. A few minutes later, the foot was back, sliding higher up my leg, the toes deftly stroking my skin. This time I kept working, trying to ignore the silky caresses that slowly worked their way higher.

Turning slightly to my right, I eased my knees apart, allowing the intrusive foot to slip higher up the inside of my calf. Blood started to flow into my crotch, making the tightness of my jock strap increasingly uncomfortable. As I snuck my hand beneath the table in order to adjust the restraining elastic, I noticed Julie slide her left hand below the surface as well. Once I had rearranged slowly swelling cock, I pulled my hand back on top and started writing again. Some students had finished by now, and rose from their chairs to turn in their tests to Ms. Bernardi who was collecting them at the front.

Since I was nearly finished myself, I began to linger over the last questions, eager to see how far the pretty brunette would go. Her left hand, still hidden beneath the table top, slid gently across my right thigh, a feathery touch that sent a chill down my spine and into my crotch. And as her fingertips found the leg opening, I slid my chair a little closer to her and spread my thighs farther apart to make it easier for her to explore. Now I was grateful for the loose blue shorts as they readily yielded to her inquisitive fingers.

My cock was throbbing, still confined by the tight jack strap, so I slipped my left hand back beneath the table to ease the constricting elastic. Deftly loosening my belt and waistband, I carefully slid the zipper down as I continued to write. As her soft fingers eased their way higher up my thigh, searching inside the baggy leg of my shorts, I managed to stretch the mesh pouch of my jack strap to the left, completely freeing both my rigid cock and bloated balls. Feeling the cool air on my hard-on as it jutted up between my legs, I returned my left hand to the test paper and kept writing.

Julie stayed just as busy, apparently totally focused on her test. Even without glancing at her, I marveled at her ability to write with only one hand and keep the paper stationary on the table top. Her feathery touch drifted higher, small circles that tickled the sensitive skin of my inner thigh, letting the back of her hand raise the loose cloth up so she could continue her journey. Scooting my chair even closer made it an easy reach for the pretty brunette.

As her fingers reached the top of my thigh, a fold of material in my loose shorts obstructed them from sliding higher. She moved her fingertips back and forth, seeking a way to past the cloth barrier so I turned my hips completely toward her and spread my knees farther apart. The combined movement loosened the material and let her hand pop into my wide open fly.

And then, she stopped, apparently surprised by the sudden availability of my previously obstructed crotch. But she didn't stop taking the test, scribbling furiously as she bent over the long table. Almost imperceptibly, the fingers of her left hand started moving again, pressing lightly against my bare skin as she drew little circles, gradually growing larger until they brushed against my swollen balls. This time she slowed but didn't stop, exploring around the tight sac, sliding up across my lower abdomen until she located the base of my quivering hard-on, projecting proudly up from between my thighs.

As the two girls on my left stood up, we both jumped and Julie immediately yanked her left hand out of my shorts, still writing with her right. Hunched over and turned from the pair, I just froze in place as they gathered up their test papers, whispering as they exited the row. I didn't dare look at them, instead keeping my gaze on own paper, even though I had already answered the last question. Marking time, I was anxious to see exactly how far Julie would go.

After a moment's hesitation, she bypassed my rumpled shorts and reached directly into my lap, her soft fingers sliding across my hips until they were hovering near the base of my upright shaft, lightly caressing the smooth skin of my pubic mound. I caught my breath as her feathery fingertips slipped onto the trembling stalk, tracing the bulging veins along the sides as she traced up the full length of my raging hard-on.

Gliding back down, she curled her hand around the thickened root of my cock and squeezed. Despite my best efforts, I couldn't help but moan, a soft whimper that caused the blonde in front of me to look around. Once she caught sight of Julie's fist griping my erect cock from behind her thick glasses, she gasped and elbowed her neighbor. Intent on finishing her test before the fast approaching time limit, the second coed hissed at her neighbor, clearly annoyed.

Ignoring the staring girl, Julie ran her fist up and down the full length of my raging hard-on, milking me as she kept writing. Both Sheila and Mallory stood, chatting as they picked up their test papers. Remaining hunched over and focused on checking my test answers, I could feel Sheila's eyes on us as she asked.

"Aren't you guys finished yet? Time's almost up."

With her hand grasping my rigid pole just below the straining bulb, Julie finally looked away from her paper, gazing up at her fellow pledges. As she rubbed the pad of her thumb back and forth across the rounded cockhead, smearing the first drops of my lubricating fluid across the taut surface, she replied.

"I only have a couple more questions to go."

Turning to me, she continued, an impish twinkle in her brown eyes as she withdrew her hand, leaving my jutting hard-on to twitch and quiver under the table.

"How about you, Bill? Are you about to finish?"

As the stunned blonde one row in front gawked at my oozing cock, the scamp Julie stuck her thumb between her lips, sucking the clear liquid as she held my gaze. I swallowed, trying not to explode beneath table as the astonished blonde looked on.

"Uh, not quite. I have to check a few more answers before I turn mine in."

"Come on, Mallory. They can catch up later."

As the two Sigma Epsilon pledges turned to leave, I quickly reached under the table. Using only my left hand, I poked my rigid pole back inside elastic mesh of my jock strap, struggling to zip up the front of my shorts as Julie slid her thumb in and out of her moist lips. With her eyes still locked on mine, she innocently asked.

"So, are you waiting for me?"

"Umm, yeah. Sure."

Finished with her test, the second coed in the row in front turned in exasperation to her blonde friend.

"What is so important?"

Finally tearing her gaze from below the table, the girl with glasses whispered excitedly, nodding in my direction. Down on the floor of the class room, I could see Ms. Bernardi peering up in our direction. It was time to turn in our tests and leave. Tugging the bottom of my t-shirt down over the front of my shorts, I stood up and snatched my test from the table.

"Julie, let's go."

With a sly smile, she stood and joined me, nodding at the two coeds as she followed me toward the aisle. Stopping at the end of the row, I stood aside to let her go down the steps first. As she passed by, she trailed her fingers across my stomach as she whispered.

"I think you liked showing off to those two girls."

As we approached the bottom of he steps, Ms. Bernardi was waiting. Short and slim, with raven black hair and equally dark eyes, she had a wry smile on her face as she watched us draw closer. Throughout the semester, she'd always worn boxy suits with her jacket tightly closed. Today, she discarded the jacket to reveal a pale pink tailored cotton blouse that stretched tightly over a pair of nicely rounded, medium sized breasts. I even thought I caught a glimpse of dark brown nipples. My hard-on still hadn't subsided, and I was glad that I'd managed to conceal it beneath the t-shirt and inside my shorts and jockstrap. Or so I thought.

"Young man, did you have any distractions that made it difficult for you to take my test?"

Puzzled, I glanced at Julie to see if she knew what the Math professor meant. With that same mock innocent look on her pretty face, she shrugged her shoulders. Holding my paper out to the petite teacher, I shook my head.

"No, Ma'am. Not that I was aware of."

A faint smile played across her lips as the older woman let me wait. Deliberately, she dropped her black eyes below my waist and cleared her throat.

"I ask because your male organ has become quite aroused, and seems to be trying to escape the confines of your pants."

Horrified, I looked down. Apparently, Julie's last swipe across my stomach had hiked the bottom of my t-shirt high enough so that the hem had caught on my open waistband. My left handed attempt to zip up of my shorts under the table had only been partly successful. In sharp contrast to my dark blue shorts, the white bulge emerging from my half open zipper looked like a beacon, the shiny mesh of the pouch molding to the rounded bulb of my engorged cockhead. A wet spot had formed at the tip, darkening the stretched elastic.

Reflexively, I turned away from Ms. Bernardi, still grasping my paper as I hurriedly tried to finish zipping up.

"Omigod!"

Now I was to face-to-face with the two coeds who'd followed us down the steps. Frantically, I yanked on the stubborn metal tab, catching the elastic mesh in the teeth of the zipper as the one with glasses whispered loud enough for all to hear.

"That's the guy I was telling you about."

"He had his thing out?"

With the zipper hopelessly stuck, I gave up and pulled the front of my t-shirt lower, desperately attempting to hide my stiff cock. By awkwardly leaning over, and using one hand holding my short in place, I managed to cover up the bulge in the front of my shorts. Turing back to the bemused Math professor, I offered her my somewhat crumpled test.

Taking it between her thumb and forefinger, she held it up and cleared her throat. Rotating her wrist, she showed me a stain on the paper.

"It appears that you've left me a sample of your male excitement. I shall enjoy grading this particular test."

Totally mortified, I fled the room. I didn't realize that Julie had run after me until I completely escaped from the building. Following me outside, she called out as I was scurrying down the front steps.

"Hey! Bill! Will I see you Saturday night?"

Halting on the bottom step, I turned back to her, still tugging my t-shirt down so that it covered my swollen crotch.

"Saturday?"

"For the sorority initiation?"

"I guess so."

"Oh goody."

And then she held up her thumb. I stared at her, puzzled by what I thought it was an odd gesture, until she slipped it between her lips. Sucking suggestively, she waved with her other hand. After returning her good bye, I took off across campus, keeping both my head and my shirt down.

No further incidents occurred on my way to my dorm, and I exhaled once I had locked the door behind me. After stripping off my t-shirt, I cautiously extricated my stiff cock, pulling my shorts down and stretching the elastic mesh until it ripped, shreds of the white material still caught in the teeth of the zipper. So much for that jock strap.

Afraid of what might happen if I ventured out of my room with a raging erection that absolutely refused to relax, I kept to my room for the rest of Thursday and all day Friday. I had a Psychology exam scheduled for the early part of next week, and I was not confident that I was ready for it. Studying that night while ignoring the rigid pole jutting up between my thighs that night was a challenge, but somehow I managed.

As usual when I was sporting a stiff cock when I went to bed, I had trouble falling asleep. Eventually, I did drift off.

When I woke the following morning, it was as hard as ever. Although I tried to get some studying done, I was totally distracted. I finally gave up and ended up idly surfing the internet until it was time to get ready for what I hoped was a long overdue ejaculation. As I shaved, I noticed that my balls were extremely tender, brimming with juice so I had to careful when I zipped up my cut-offs. After pulling on a t-shirt and tucking my leather costume into a small duffle bag, I headed off campus to the Club's house.

Arriving promptly at 7, I found a note on the door.

"Enter, and lock the door behind you."

Once I followed those directions, I found a second note on the single chair inside. Curiously, there was no robe.

"Leave all your clothes on the chair. Put on your collar and your body harness. Once you are ready, come downstairs."

No escort? This was certainly different.

After fastening the collar around my neck, I climbed into the black leather harness, buckling the broad cross straps in the center of my chest as the hanging metal ring bounced off my lower abdomen. Thick and already partly swollen, my cock stuck out from between my thighs, pointing down toward the floor. After maneuvering the shiny metal so that it surrounded my balls, and pulling all the excess skin through the ring, I clamped down on the bloated head of my cock, forcing the blood to reverse course and flow back out of my crotch.

Once it had softened enough, I bent the barely pliable shaft inside of the shiny metal ring and forced it all the way through. Once on the other side, my cock rapidly inflated, the blood streaming back into the swelling stalk and becoming fully erect. As it jutted out in front of me, jerking and twitching, I realized that the ring did feel smaller and tighter than I remembered, squeezing my cock and balls. The bulging cockhead quickly became a dark reddish purple. I guess I was ready.

Walking down the hallway sent my protruding hard-on swinging back and forth, slapping heavily against my thighs. Inside the kitchen, the door leading to the basement playroom was wide open. I crept down the stairs, listening for any hint of what was going on, but there was only silence.

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers