WWE First Cum Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Lita gone Trish sits up to a huge cheer from the crowd who are staring at every inch of her perfect naked body. A towel is thrown to Trish to cover up but the massive boos from the crowd when she covers up gives Trish a naughty idea. She flashes a cheeky grin to the fans before asking for the ring announcer to pass her the woman's title her woman's title having just retained it. With her belt in her arms Trish sits down with her back to the ring ropes with her legs pointing towards all the WWE cameras. Slowly she pulls down the towel letting her big tits drop out again in front of the screaming public who go even wilder in volume when the Canadian beauty starts to spread her legs. Ripping off the rest of the towel Trish keeps stretching her legs apart giving the cameras a very up close and personal close up of her damp glistening pussy lips. Taking her time like any true tease she takes each one of her fingers in her mouth slowly sucking them making sure all the males in the crowd without hard on's now had one. Trish raised two fingers in the air then pushes them inside her pussy making her fingertips brush hard against her clit making her scream out like a Jenna Jameson rip off. Adding a third finger Trish keeps the rhythm up cupping her breast with her other hand flicking at her erect nipple remembering the feeling she had when Lita had her tongue all over them. Camera's are flashing all over the place as Trish self pleasures herself in front of the world and live on PPV and they world watches enthralled as Trish's cries become louder and louder as she fingers herself faster than Lita did. One massive scream far louder than her red haired opponent Trish screams as her fingers become coated in her own cum as well as the WWE ring which has a fair bit of Trish Stratus's juices staining them that will become a great collector's item.

In his own private boardroom Vince Mc Mahon zips off his pants while picking up a tissue wiping away his own cum off the table only to stop to watch his TV to see Trish wrapping the belt around her waist before leaving the ring. He could not be happier his Divas had really gone all out for the first cum match and the estimated buy rates for this PPV suggested to him that the fans really loved the idea. So he would do what only Mr. Mc Mahon would do he would make sure every Diva wrestled a first cum match and he was sure it would break all kinds of PPV records and make him a bucket load of money. Vince sat back and grinned he now has a guaranteed money winner and a amazing match type that no one else in the world has or will do, business was about to pick up.

12