WWE: Porn Apocalypse Se. 01 Ep. 02

Story Info
On your second day at the Performance Center, you and Peyton.
1.1k words
3.91
13.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wake up in a cheap run-down motel room. Since your first day with WWE was yesterday, they didn't bother buying you a room. You get out of bed and think about what happened last night.

You remember having sex with NXT superstar Peyton Royce. It was one of the greatest feelings in the world.

Suddenly, your phone rings, which knocks you out of your trance. It's Steve, your friend from the training academy.

You: "Hey... What's up?"

Steve: "Where are you? We're in the middle of a training session!"

You: "Shit... What time is it?"

Steve: "It's like 1:00 in the afternoon"

You tell him you'll be right over, and get prepared immediately. You hop into your car and rush back to the performance center for your second day of training.

You enter the performance center, and see everyone already training.

Triple H: "Where the hell were you, kid?"

You: "Sorry, Hunter. Bad sleep."

Triple H: "Just don't do it again."

You go into the locker room, and get into your training gear. You head back out and walk over to Steve, who is chatting with Peyton and her friend Billie Kay.

You: "What's up, guys?"

Steve: "It's about time you made it!"

Billie: "Hey... Who's the new guy?"

Peyton: "This is our new friend! He started yesterday."

You shake hands with Billie, who eyes you up and down.

Steve: "Shit... Gotta go. Nows about the time me, Hunter and Regal go out and do promo work."

Steve leaves you with Peyton and Billie. She nudges Billei and points at you.

Peyton: "I showed our new friend here around last night"

Billie: "Bullshit! You fucked him last night!" She says while laughing

Your face turns red, and they both notice it.

Billie: "Hey, now. There's nothing to be embarrassed about!" She says as she rubs your chest.

You look around, and see everyone else training, but they don't notice the three of you.

Billie: "Hey Peyton! Why don't we... take our friend to the back where we can have some... private time?"

Peyton: "Sure thing"

The three of you head into a back room, where Peyton locks the door. Billie immediately crouches down in front of you and pulls your pants down. She gets a good look at your dick and gasps.

Billie: "Damn! His dick is huge!"

She begins to pump your dick, and Peyton soon joins in. The two of them are on their knees. Billie jerking your dick and Peyton fondling your nuts. The three of you take all of your clothes off, and everyone is completely naked.

Billie and Peyton begins sucking your dick. They slurp loudly as they suck, and then they start spitting onto it. The two of them then suck your nuts. You brush their hair out of their face as they devour your balls.

You slap their faces with your cock, and they begin to kiss each other. As they kiss, you shove your dick in between their mouths, and begin to fuck their mouths. They both then stand up, and sit you on a couch that was inside the room. They climb onto your lap, and you begin to motorboat both of their titties. You then suck their breasts, which causes them to moan loudly.

The other people in the building could not hear what was happening since loud music was echoing throughout.

Billie pushes you down, to lay down on the couch. She climbs onto your chest, and plants her ass onto your face. She then starts sucking your dick as you eat her ass. Peyton then crouches down and also sucks your dick.

You devour Billie's pussy. She squirts all over your face, and Peyton begins to lick it off. You stick your tongue down Peyton's throat. Billie switches positions on you chest, and starts riding your cock. You grab her ass, and squeeze it tight. She screams moans. Peyton then climbs onto your face and begins twerking on your face. Billie and Peyton begin kissing again, but this time they're laying on you.

Billie gets up, and shares your cock with Peyton, who climbs onto you and rubs her ass all over your dick. You fuck her in cowgirl position, and Billie sucks your nuts as you violently pound Peyton's pussy.

You're about to cum, and you take your dick out of Peyton. It flops out onto Billie's face, and you shoot all over her. Peyton begins sucking your face off as Billie continues to stroke your dick and lick it clean.

For several hours, the three of you lay on the couch. The two of them sit on your lap and kiss you as you finger them.

Suddenly, the door knob begins rattling.

Mysterious Voice: "WHO'S IN THERE?"

Peyton: "Uh, can you give us a second? We're working out privately in here!"

The three of you quickly get your clothes on, and pretend to work out with whatever weights were in there.

Billie unlocks the door, and it turns out to be Triple H.

Triple H: "Hey kid, don't spend your entire time here with the ladies. We're going to be doing some promo work with you in a minute."

You visibly look a little nervous.

Peyton: "Wait, I have an idea!"

Triple H turns back around and walks back in.

Triple H: "What's your idea?"

Peyton: "Me and Billie can have our friend here be our male manager/bodyguard!"

Triple H: "Hmm... He IS pretty muscular. You know how Vince LOVES the muscly guys."

It was settled. About a half-an-hour later, you're standing in front of a green screen with Billie Kay on your left and Peyton Royce on your right. Triple H and William Regal stand in front of you with the camera man.

Regal: "Aannnnnddddd... Action!"

Peyton: "No longer will the other female superstars of NXT defile us! No longer will they Disrespect us!"

You stand there solid as a rock, with your huge arms crossed as you stare into the camera.

Billie: "No longer will they ruthlessly beat down on us! Now that we have PROTECTION!"

You: "I am their hired gun, and I will stop at nothing to protect them. They are like sisters to me."

You get visions of fucking them almost an hour ago.

Peyton: "Ember Moon, Kairi Sane, Nikki Cross! You girls better watch out, because NOTHING is going to stop us now!"

The two put their hands on your shoulders.

Camera Man: "Cut!"

Triple H: *clapping* "That was perfect! We have a gimmick for you now! You're the silent yet strong hired gun for Peyton and Billie!"

Triple H pats you on the back, and Regal nods in approval.

Triple H: "Next week, you'll be getting TV time!"

Hours later, you're driving back to your motel. You get a call from Steve.

You: "Hey, Steve!"

Steve: "Hey bro! I heard the news! Good job! Will and Hunter already love you and it's only your second day!"

You sleep the rest of the night in victory inside of your run-down motel room.