WWE Surprise Party - Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh shit!!" Torrie lustfully moans out as she places her hands on Dominik's chest, rocking forward and lightly grinding her pussy down as she rocks smoothly. Torrie's momentum is also from Rey thrusting into her gorgeous ass, feeling his thick Hispanic cock thrusting into her tight asshole.

Dominik leans in, helping himself to suck on Torrie's swaying tits that brush against his handsome face so he can flick his tongue against the hard nipples. All while smoothly pumping up into her twat while she eases down to match his pumps. While behind her, Rey smirks and groans to enjoy her tight backside as her tanned cheeks begin to jiggle from the firm and perfectly timed thrusts from a fellow WWE Hall of Fame member.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh... Ohhhhh!" Torrie moans as she tilts her head back slightly as she guides her gorgeous, stunning timeless body back against Rey, with her gorgeous ass smacking with his muscular waist and driving his shaft deep into her tight asshole, while Dominik thrusts up into her pussy.

"Mmmmm... Miss this, huh, Torrie?" Rey teased. Using a hand to hold Torrie's shoulders while he pumps in and out of her tight ass and feels the brush of her long, golden hair against his mask when she tossed her head back. Unfazed and keeping his pace firm to work his big cock deep into her ass, just as Dominik is doing to her pussy so his crotch smacks into hers when she bounces on his lap.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh yeah... Mmmm! Remember those times with the... Ahhh!! Two of us with Kidman?" Torrie asks with a moan as her gorgeously tanned and perfectly athletically fit body moves between Rey and Dominik.

"Mmmmm... You couldn't get enough of it... And especially me after the shows..." Rey teased with a smile. His pumps were nice and stiff as, even with at odds with one another as they currently are, he managed to time his thrusts perfectly with his son so he fucked that fine, rounded ass of Torrie's while Dominik went balls deep in her wet pussy.

The action was carried on elsewhere in the hotel suite. Becky Lynch once again got familiar with a delayed inductee to the Hall of Fame. Now mounted on top of Batista to rock back and forth on his long, meaty cock while The Animal held her waist and impressively thrust deep and hard into her snatch from underneath to fill her tight, Irish, MILF pussy right up with his dick.

"Ohhhhh yeah.... How ya likin' The Man ridin' that big dick?" Becky asks with a moan as she swiftly rocks back and forth on Batista's cock, feeling his large cock slamming up into her pussy with his strong hands on her slender waist.

"Mmmmm... Feels fucking damn good to me..." Batista handsomely smiled with a shine of sweat all over that chiselled body of his. "Mmmmm... The sluts over in Hollywood... Ahhhhh... Can't compare to some good, tight WWE pussy..." He added between moans while he pumped into her box and nicely matched the timing of her lusty motion.

"And... None... Ahhhh!! better than The fuckin' Man!" Becky Lynch replies with a confident moan as she bucks her hips to sharply rock forward on Batista's cock, with her hands roaming over his muscular and sweat-covered chest.

"Mmmmm... Ride that fucking dick, Becky..." Batista encouraged as this dream sexual match of the multi-time Women's Champion and the former World Champion carried on. "Mmmmm... Show me how fucking lucky that son-of-a-bitch Seth is... Ahhhh... To get this pussy every fucking night..." He said while he worked his dick like a piston sharply into her soaking pussy.

"Mmmmmm! Ya bet he's fuckin lucky to be shackin' up with The Man!" Becky moans as she starts to grind down with more force as she lowers on his cock at a swift and smoothly rapid pace.

"Ahhhh... Well let me know if that relationship ever goes south... Could do with the fucking luck of the Irish on my fucking dick..." Batista dared to say as he pumped into her snatch. The remark made her eyes narrow but with a sly smirk as she shifted with ease to take his hammering pace.

Elsewhere, the luxurious couch at the far back of the room has almost become Bad Bunny's personal VIP lounge. Enjoying the perks as he has the blonde bombshell and rich girl of NXT in Tiffany Stratton on all fours on the couch while he kneels behind her. His lengthy Puerto Rican cock thrust smoothly and swiftly into that wet, tight and white pussy of the busty beauty to make him moan when her body eases back to take those pumps.

"Mmmmm... Ohhhhh yeah, Daddy!" Tiffany moans out in a whine as she presses her pouty lips together, steadily herself on her hands as she smoothly rocks forward on her hands and knees with Bad Bunny's cock deeply slamming into her wet and tight snatch, with her nicely rounded ass connecting with his toned waist.

"Mmmmm... You exactly like... Ahhhhh... The chicks waitin' outside the doors at my shoes..." Bunny slyly says while he pumps firmly into her soaking tunnel. Seeing that Stratton when she looks back is just as much checking out the golden, expensive bling around his neck as she is back at her rump to see his dick being moved in and out of her needy pussy.

"Mmmmm... But none... Ahhhh! Are as cute as me... Ahhhh right?" Tiffany Stratton asks as she moves back and forth on her hands and knees, pushing back happily against the Global Superstar's cock.

"Cute, Mami? Mmmmm..." Bad Bunny pulled his sunglasses down his nose a little to stare at her while he pumped briskly into her slot. "Nah... You're smoking hot... Melt the paint job off a low rider hot, you feel me?" He smoothly said to thrill the blonde beauty with words along with his very impressive ability to drive his dick nicely deep into her wet snatch.

Tiffany smiles excitedly and nods her head "Oh yes! I know exactly!" Tiffany moans as she feels her body being pulled back against Bad Bunny's thrusting cock, with her ass loudly clapping back "Mmmmmm... I bet you... Can... Ahhhh! Can buy me something really nice!"

"Mmmmm... That's what they all say to me too..." He smirked again and showed exactly why he's been so impressive in the showcase WWE matches he's been in. Able to smoothly haul Tiffany back against his hard thrusts to make the smack that rang out from this interracial sex sound like a beat that was even hotter than one of his music tracks.

"Mmmmmm... How about a new phone?? Mmmm! I would love the latest type!" Tiffany moans and suggests as she arrogantly moves her body against Bunny's thrusts.

"Ahhhhh... Maybe we'll talk after this party about that, no?" Bunny claims, and the remark made Tiffany eagerly nod and smile as she easily bought the line. Clueless that he's said that to plenty of groupies in the past at his shows so he knows how to deal with them. Even if none have been as smoking hot as this NXT Superstar.

Just across the room, a meeting of two arrogant but talented Superstars is ongoing. Logan Paul's tall and hunk body once again used to hold up someone up and off the floor but this time in the more traditional way with Bayley's arms and legs wrapped around his frame. His cock was thrust stiff and deep into her wet Latina pussy to perfectly handle all of the big white cock of the Social Media Superstar while her juicy, rounded tits press and rub against his hunky, broad chest.

"Ohhhhh yeah! Ahhhhh! Finally, someone who... Ahhhh! Isn't a complete idiot!" Bayley moans as she arms her arms around Logan Paul's neck as she swiftly bounces on his shaft, her big tits bouncing as he drives up into her.

"Mmmm! I fucking know, right?" Logan bragged back as the two egomaniacs told each other what they wanted to hear to just make the hot and sweaty sex all the better. "It's so fucking hard... Mmmm! To find someone who gets it like you, babe! Mmmmm!" He claimed with a groan as he filled her pussy up with his big dick. "And the fact... Ahhhh... You're fucking fine as fuck makes it even fucking better, girl!"

"Ahhhhh!! Tell me about... Ahhhhhh being completely... Mmmmm! Surrounded by idiots all the time!" Bayley moans as she rocks forward while being held up by a standing Logan Paul, as he impressively thrusts up into her pussy, which is noticeably clamping around his cock.

"Mmmmm..." Logan smiles and pistons in and out of her slit while he sneaks a grope of her outstanding, thick and juicy ass before he regrips her waist to keep ramming balls deep into her slot. "You need to come hang out with me and my crew, babe! Ahhhhh... My brother would fucking dig you with a body like this..." He claims with a groan as he pounds away into the multi-time former Women's Champion while sweat rolls off his desirable body.

"Mmmmmm... Ahhhhhh... Ahhhhhh!" Bayley moans loudly and breathes heavily as her juices start to release on Logan Paul's cock "Ahhhhhh!! God damn it!" Bayley yells in frustration and a sense of embarrassment at being the first of the party to finish. The Role Model narrows her eyes and grits her teeth as Logan Paul lowers her down from being held up. "Son of a bitch!" She yells loudly as she angrily kicks at the air, but manages to connect her foot with one of the legs of a nearby table "Ahhhhh! Fuck!"

Bayley sheepishly hops a bit and holds her foot as she stumbles past the table. Where the gorgeous blonde Stacy Keibler is doing a form of her famous in-ring entrance to bent over forwards over the table. That allowed The Rock to slide his fat, Samoan and Black cock deep into her plump booty to thrust in and out while his powerful hands held her tight and toned waist.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh fuck! Mmmmmm!! The best dick... In the business..." Stacy moans as her nicely rounded and juicy ass smacks against The Rock's muscular waist. She feels his large cock slamming into her from behind, with the table wildly moving against the intense movements.

"Ahhhh... Only the best... Mmmmm! To lay the SmackDown on an ass as damn fine as this!" The Rock says back with a handsome smile. The table even rattled with how stiffly those thrusts were to make the gorgeous blonde buck against it while her pussy dripped juices down those infamously long and smooth legs.

"Mmmm... Ohhhhh..." Stacy moans as she turns her blonde-haired head to look back at The Rock, while her gorgeously slender body is pulled back against his muscular frame, with his hands holding onto her desirable waist.

"Mmmmmm... The Great One is starting to think... Mmmmm... That The Rock needs to get this ass of yours onto one of the movie sets... Ahhhh... Once the strikes are all over with.." He claims before he used a hand to give her stunning ass a firm slap. His dick still pumped stiffly in and out for a pace that some seasoned porn stars might even struggle to handle, let alone the huge size of cock that Keibler can handle right now.

"Mmmmm... You just... Ahhhhh! Want another piece of me..." Stacy moans and replies with a cute laugh as her ass continues to collide with his muscular waist.

"Mmmmm! Damn right, The Rock does!" He replied with a grin. "As would the Millions... And Millions! Of The Rock's fans would want a piece of this ass!" He said while Stacy rocked back to take that big dick balls deep into her ass.

Across the way, another legend of the WWE Divas era was on her back on the floor. AJ Lee stared up with her crazed eyes at someone else known to be unhinged as The Viper, Randy Orton drove his thick and long white cock deep into Lee's tight Latina pussy. His hands pinned AJ down at the shoulders as he dipped his dick in and out almost for a Mating Press position to fill the pint-sized beauty up with his fat dick.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhhh fuck!" AJ moans as she lifts her smooth legs and hooks them around Orton's muscular waist as she slides slightly against the floor with his large cock slamming into her wet and tight pussy.

"Mmmmm! And this... Ahhhh! Is for all the times... Mmmmm! The fans ruined matches... Ahhhh! By chanting your stupid quitter husband's name!!" Orton grunted as it seemed more like a hate fuck despite the moans AJ let out, never mind his own as he buried his dick in and out of the former Divas Champion.

AJ narrows her eyes into a glare as she looks up at Randy Orton. "You... Ahhhh... Are just jealous... The fans... Mmmm!! Love my husband... You never could get that support!" AJ fires back with just as much intensity as she is receiving for Orton's thrust, causing her slender back to arch from the floor.

"Mmmmm! You stupid bitch! Shut up!" Orton snaps, despite the fact AJ is contrasting her words with the loud moans from being fucked by another man. "Support this, you tight little slut!!" He said as the grip of his powerful hands went from off her shoulders to grip her neck. A sudden moment of breath play to keep her back arched from the intense sex as the air got restricted into her tiny and tight frame.

"Mmmmmm... Ahhhh!! You... You could never measure... Mmmm! Up to my husband!" AJ yells back as she feels Orton's grip on her neck tightening, a few coughs escaping from her mouth.

"Measure this! Fucking tight little slut!!" Orton growls as AJ moans and her eyes roll back a bit in both pleasure and the lack of air as her body bucks against him to crave more. "I never got into backstage fights and got my ass fired! Stupid!!" He snaps. Even able to spit down into AJ's beautiful face. He grips her throat for a little while longer and keeps the balls deep thrusts going to show no mercy to the years-retired stunner.

"Hah! You think... Ahhhhhh..." AJ replies and gasps for a moment as Orton releases the hold on her throat "You think... Mmmm! Getting spat on bothers me?!" AJ replies and releases a crazed, euphoric laugh.

"Mmmmm... Try this then, you psycho bitch!" Randy says, and just as her eyes widen to yell at him he takes advantage of her open mouth to grip her long, dark hair and then spit down into her moaning oral hole. Still slamming his dick into her soaking pussy as their rough hate fuck continues.

AJ Lee licks her lips and narrows her eyes seductively as she looks up at Randy Orton as his muscular body heaves and thrusts above her. "Mmmmm... Fucking sweet..." AJ groans as she has no problem with Orton spitting into her crazed mouth.

Orton's hands go back to her shoulders with a glare. Not realizing he's been played to give her the crazed action she's likely not gotten in years her mouth stays wide open to allow him to spit again before she uses her tongue to play with the drool before she swallows it.

While they are left to fuck like animals on the floor, across the way Torrie Wilson now has Rey Mysterio on his back on top of one of the party room tables. Shifting to ease her snug, wet pussy along his dick while behind her, Dominik thrusts his dick in and out of her tight ass from behind. A double team of two fat Hispanic cocks into her lower holes that along with her eagers shifts means the table they're on rocks a bit as she works against both studs.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh shit... Just like the good ol' days... Right, Rey?" Torrie moans as she looks down at the Hall of Fame masked luchador while she rode his cock and takes his son's convict cock into her gorgeous ass, sweat already forming on her golden brown tanned body, her body rocking between them.

"Mmmmm... Damn right, Torrie... In WCW or the WWE..." He said with a handsome smile behind his signature mask. Firm pumps made her body shift and help her to grind down and take Rey's long shaft deep into her snug, wet pussy while he moaned underneath and watched her stunning tits sway. At the same time the so-called 'Ex-Con' impressively pumped into her rounded booty to make it clap off his hunky body as he moaned in a way that would probably make this 'Mami' furious if she found out he was enjoying fucking another woman.

"Mmmmmm.... Remember Bash at the Beach with Juvi..." Torrie says with a smile as she rocks forward on Rey's cock with her large and tanned tits swaying back and forth as she rides his cock.

"Mmmmm! Hey! Don't ignore me!" Dominik complains with a groan while Torrie tosses her hair back to lightly tease his youthful face, but gives him plenty of pleasure with her ass pushed back to take his cock deep into her tight back passage. "Mmmm! A hardened criminal like me isn't a guy to mess with!" He claims while Rey shakes his head at how twisted his once innocent son now is, but he manages to match his father in terms of sexual skill as Torrie's loud moans prove.

"Mmmmm...don't worry cutie..." Torrie says with a smile back at him. "I haven't forgotten about you..." Torrie Wilson says as she moves her gorgeous body on Rey's cock to push back against Dominik's cock in her ass. Torrie turns her head back to look down at Rey. "Mmmmm... Did Dominik ever tell you... About the time when he was little and I caught him perving on me... Ahhhh! when I was in the shower at the arena..."

"Ahhhhh! You did what, son??" Rey narrows his eyes but doesn't stop his thrusts into Torrie's wet slot, much like how even with a blush on his cheeks Dominik doesn't ease off his pumps into her rump. "I d-don't remember that!" He lied while Torrie teased him with a hand reached back to stroke his cheek. "Just like how... Mmmm! I don't remember you being around to be a father, you deadbeat!" He claimed while Torrie laughed and got a kick out of playing off of the hunky father and son.

Back outside the room on the open-air balcony, Becky Lynch licks her teeth with her arms wrapped around the railing of the balcony with her shoulders against the top rail so her long red hair, sweat-soaked from the action so far, hands down. Her body was suspended off from the floor and her legs were wrapped around the waist of Randy Orton while he drives his venomous cock deep and stiff into the tight, wet twat of The Man.

"Ohhhhhhh yeah.... Ya came to the Big Time now, Randy boy..." Becky moans and presses her lips together as she moves against his body, feeling every inch of his cock slamming into her pussy

"Mmmmm! I'm the damn Legend Killer... So you fucking bet I can do it Big Time!" Orton says back with a confident smirk while he holds Lynch in place to grind against his waist. The slap of his muscular frame into her MILF body rang out into the night along with their moans. Balls deep pumps into her slot to make her rounded tits jiggle and that red hair sway as it hung down over the rail.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh... Fuck... I know you damn well can!" Becky says with a smirk back at Randy Orton as she sharply grinds and pushes back against the hammering cock of him, feeling the crowned head slamming against the very back of her snatch/

"Mmmmm... And at least now... Ahhhhh... I get this damn fine pussy of yours all to myself..." Orton said between grunts. His body was even more desirable than usual with the shine of sweat over him, and neither of them seemed to care about the risks of being caught in the act out in the open like this. "And I don't have to babysit some stupid stoner at the same time!" He added while he rammed in and out of Lynch's still tight but soaking pussy.

"Mmmmm... Unfortunately... Ahhh! The Man has a husband to babysit!' Becky replies with a laugh as she bucks her hips forward against his cock.

"Mmmmm! Just you wait until I'm cleared..." Orton smirks back as the two lock eyes and Lynch takes those pounding thrusts with porn star-like ease from that big cock. "And I'll give you more damn reasons to ditch Seth to get 'thrilled' like this again." He vowed as he drilled her balls deep out in the shameless open of the balcony.

Back inside the room, and with the numbers of the women still able to fuck slowly chipping down, Tiffany Stratton now finds herself sandwiched between two sure-fire Hall of Famers. Jolting between Batista as she sits on his lap while he's on a chair to take his dick deep and hard into her snatch, and pushing back against The Rock while he pumps in and out of her tight asshole from behind.

Tiffany bites down on her bottom lip as she rocks forward on Batista's cock, placing her hands onto his powerful shoulders as she bounces and moves with The Rock behind her and slamming into her entitled ass "Ohhhhh yes.... Mmmmm two Daddies! I love it!"

1...345678